Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-24-2008, 03:20 PM   #1
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayable.

A work colleague came in with a big beaming smile to tell us how he had just discovered that his credit agreement was unenforcable and as such he is no longer required to make any more repayments on it. After some digging around it appears that this is true, watch the BBC news clip and listen to Radio 4 discussion on this site and decide for yourselves.
www.nomoredebts.me.uk
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:33 PM   #2
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl

I have not mentioned this before as I thought it could be deemed spam or advertising but my private club with members (a club i am a member of) teaches people how to take care of this themselves without involving claims companies like this one.

www.libertywealthclub.com

A very small part of what we teach is credit illimination and anyone can do it, you just have to understand how and where we are being lied to and use correct terminology when challenging the banksters.

Study the pages of the club site and listen to the recorded conference calls, any questions dont hesitate to ask me
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:36 PM   #3
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl

Getting out of debt is imperative to be free.

imho.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:45 PM   #4
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

We are conditioned to believe that there is no escape from debt, we are told that the only escape is to borrow more money and we accept this without question. Banks have been cheating us and now the time has come to claim back what is rightly yours. Power to the people....
Old 10-24-2008, 05:47 PM   #5
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

.....how does this sound for people who never took depts or

was working hard for it to come out..........

or don"t drive car

was not able to go on holiday the last 10 years

don"t by new clothes

.....and so on..............

.....................some people just don"t wanna learn
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:55 PM   #6
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm. june 2007 i signed onto job seekers allowance.. then i want to the local court. i filed for bankruptcy. it cost £360.. i stayed on JSA for one year.. after that the court sent me a letter saying i am now no longer liable for the debt.. i had the help of a few good friends to keep me alive duting this time.. a converted garden shed at the bottom of someones garden did the job.. now totally off the grid.. about to get back on it in some small way... eceonomic collapse will further help me. as long as we dont get repossesed en masse in britian.. me and a friend will jsut squat in his house..

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 10-24-2008 at 05:58 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:57 PM   #7
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrasca2012 View Post
.....how does this sound for people who never took depts or

was working hard for it to come out..........

or don"t drive car

was not able to go on holiday the last 10 years

don"t by new clothes

.....and so on..............

.....................some people just don"t wanna learn
they woulda collapsed it in another way if we didnt do it..
Old 10-24-2008, 06:00 PM   #8
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

off the cliff of hopes tomorow trapped in worlds of debt and sorrow
Old 10-24-2008, 11:04 PM   #9
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Getting out of debt is imperative to be free.

imho.
I agree. The only problem with that is that many people own Mortgages that will take 10,20 or 30 years to get out of them and today really isn't the day to sell those homes.

Look, if the SHTF like many people here think it will, it wont matter if you have debt, nobody is going to come after you for it and plus, the Government would end up socializing all of that.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:42 AM   #10
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Banks falling under state control is healthy either, we know who controls the state, ppwer and money in the hands of the few means more control.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:45 AM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Good thing I got the help I needed in repaying BoA over a year ago. I had a credit card that I could not pay off as I was making less money at the time. They threatened to haul me to court and make me pay $10,000. Settled for half that.

Besides student loans and medical bills, owe money on a computer but it is possible to call and negotiate it down to something that's easier to pay.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:58 AM   #12
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
I have not mentioned this before as I thought it could be deemed spam or advertising but my private club with members (a club i am a member of) teaches people how to take care of this themselves without involving claims companies like this one.

www.libertywealthclub.com

A very small part of what we teach is credit illimination and anyone can do it, you just have to understand how and where we are being lied to and use correct terminology when challenging the banksters.

Study the pages of the club site and listen to the recorded conference calls, any questions dont hesitate to ask me

This lloks like a very expensive way to become "free"
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:27 AM   #13
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

I have decided to that this is the best option to clear my credit card, they have told me I will be able to stop paying in a couple of weeks as I will be in dispute with the bank.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:36 PM   #14
Baggywrinkle

>Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are >Unenforcable Therefore NON repayable

Scuse me,

YOU borrowed the money. No one held a gun to your head. You took the bait hook line and sinker. Suck it up or give it back!

This attitude is why the financial world is collapsing today. Greed, graft, and corruption. Oil arms and drugs.

What is being proposed here is called theft. The corruption which rots our institutions originated in our own hearts. They are but a reflection of ourselves.

Not so long ago, a man's word was his bond and his handshake was good as gold.

It isn't the high cost of living. It is the cost of living high

Where is Roy Rogers when you need him? Release your inner Roy or Dale. Hold your head up and do
what's right. Make Trigger proud.

Talk the talk, walk the walk.

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 10-26-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:09 PM   #15
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

at baggy wrinkle.

Quote:
suck it up or give it back!
hahaha, riiiight,
your obviously clueless arent you.
tsk tsk

edit: ok, I now see why it is that your unaware of how all of this works.
Your way of life is beautiful,
but clearly you are not as "involved" with all of this , as most of us are.

You are not right in the middle of the banks and the government pushing you and pulling you every which way, like they do to most who do not live the way you do.

Much respect on the simplicity you have all created, indeed it is beautiful.

but you really are not stuck into what most ppl are stuck into.
and no, it is not their fault for being in debt. Some ppl yes, but even then, you have to look at the WHOLE picture.

Blessings

Last edited by Orion11; 10-26-2008 at 05:48 PM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:22 PM   #16
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

If you sign an agreement with a bank and they have not been complying with the law when enforcing that agreement then surely someone has the right to challenge them. The consumer credit act 1974 is an act of parliament is statute law, banks have not written their agreements correctly and have actually been albeit unwittingly cheating the consumer. Someone who lives on the other side of the world clearly is uninformed about UK law and the rights of consumers to be able to challenge bad practise. If you broke your agreement with a bank they would be knocking on your door yesterday wanting to seize back your assets to repay them. Finally the consumer has a chance to put the banks to task.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:40 PM   #17
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post
If you sign an agreement with a bank and they have not been complying with the law when enforcing that agreement then surely someone has the right to challenge them. The consumer credit act 1974 is an act of parliament is statute law, banks have not written their agreements correctly and have actually been albeit unwittingly cheating the consumer. Someone who lives on the other side of the world clearly is uninformed about UK law and the rights of consumers to be able to challenge bad practise. If you broke your agreement with a bank they would be knocking on your door yesterday wanting to seize back your assets to repay them. Finally the consumer has a chance to put the banks to task.
Indeed. well said.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:45 PM   #18
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Orion 11, it worries me when people are so quick to judge without being privvy to all the facts and information. People should be applauded for having the courage to take on big institutions, the very same institutions who would trample you into the ground to serve their needs
Old 10-26-2008, 05:56 PM   #19
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

and thank you alternative-answer, I agree.....

its time that the Elephants (We) stop being afraid of the mice (them),
and all run full force to trample them down, and its easier now than ever, they are doing a majority of the trampling themselves into the ground, all we need to do is stop being afraid, and help them with the final 'push' or 'stomp'.

A stampede of the People , if you will. lol

Bless you, my friend, thanks for standing.
Andy
Old 10-26-2008, 07:39 PM   #20
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
If you sign an agreement with a bank and they have not been complying with the law when enforcing that agreement then surely someone has the right to challenge them.
Agreed.

You can challenge your mortgage holder to produce the original note in court proving that you owe them anything.

With mortgages being sold as they are the original paperwork is often misplaced. No original note, mortgage dismissed.

But the fact remains that you did indeed borrow the money and you have a moral obligation to pay that money back whether or not you have the legal obligation.

There is precedent for this in America. In 1969 Jerome Daly stopped paying his mortgage. When faced with forclosure he argued;

that the bank had not provided any consideration for Daly's promise to pay back the loan. Consideration is one of the requirements for a valid contract, and without it, a contract is void. Daly was arguing that the mortgage contract was void and did not need to be repaid because the bank had not actually given him any money. The lender had created the money out of thin air in response to the promise to repay the loan.

This credit, argued Daly, was not real money that counted as consideration and therefore did not need to be paid back. Without valid consideration, the mortgage contract was null and void and nothing was owed to the bank. Astoundingly enough, the jury agreed with him and declared that the mortgage was not a valid contract.

See credit river decision for more detail.

Yet Mr Daly had the home!

This is a moral ethical issue. Something tangible with
nothing in return. Mitigating circumstance such as losing
your job aside. If you skate, you are wrong. This is not
to argue that widows and orphans should be turned out
into the streets. Perhaps some other arrangement could
be made in an enlightened society other than foreclosure. It might involve giving up your granite counter tops and trading down to another bank owned property.

Enjoy your wide screen television and beamer that aren't paid for.

If you are in debt, get out of debt.
If you are not in debt never get into debt.
Then you are beholden to no man.

Use it up
wear it out
make it do
or do without.

This ethic is about to be imposed on the masses. Your
great grandparents would be quite familiar with it.
Soon you will be too. Remember that meat rationing didn't end in
the UK until 1954

If that makes me clueless, so be it. Go enjoy your Ipod and don't forget
to run by the deli to pick up something for dinner.

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 10-26-2008 at 08:00 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:03 PM   #21
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

This is not a matter of morals, we are conditioned to believe and feel morally obliged and society polices itself. Personaly I don't feel any sense of moral obligation at all, the law is the law, if you do not follow the law s we all know we would have to account for ouselves, it is no different for large companies, organisations, they also must be called to account. I don't care for ipods and delis, I do however have a sense of what is right, fair and just.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:24 PM   #22
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
I do however have a sense of what is right, fair and just.
Then we have a commonality we can work from.

What is right just and fair. That sword cuts both ways.
If someone cannot believe you would repay your obligation why would they loan to you in the first place?
That is what the world wide credit crunch is all about. It starts in the hearts of men. Men set policy for institutions.

Quid pro quo.

That is my point.

Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.
This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:25 PM   #23
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is not a matter of morals, we are conditioned to believe and feel morally obliged and society polices itself. Personaly I don't feel any sense of moral obligation at all, the law is the law, if you do not follow the law s we all know we would have to account for ouselves, it is no different for large companies, organisations, they also must be called to account. I don't care for ipods and delis, I do however have a sense of what is right, fair and just.

at baggy wrinkle to,
i think your still missing the point a little, but its all good.

<3 <3 <3

Last edited by Orion11; 10-26-2008 at 09:28 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:31 PM   #24
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

ps... to whoever left me the -rep comment,(understandable)
but if i knew your nym i propably would contact you, but I dont know who the rep was left by, so I cannot contact the one who said "contact me i can help", thank you, Bless
Old 10-27-2008, 12:37 AM   #25
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Baggywrinkle has a good point but I wonder how he/she feels about student loans? If someone wants to pursue a higher education and they are poor, is that also considered stretching beyond your means?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote