Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-05-2008, 08:31 PM   #76
Shellie
Banned

Default Re: The world favours Obama ;85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
Obama vote / sharia law, islamic oppresion "be afraid"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTGsk...eature=related
Thank you. I am glad others can see it too. Obama supported the communist pot-stirrer Odinga in Kenya with our tax dollars. He wants to "spread the wealth"... the last time an idealist tried to spread the wealth between rich and poor, black and white, it created a mess. Look at Zimbabwe! Muslims think he will be sympathetic to them. And black people everywhere are cheering.. yet I can't figure out why. I have yet to see one MAJOR leader (living) in the black community who doesn't screw blacks worse than the white people do. White people tiptoe because they are afraid of doing something illegal or being called a racist. Black people have no fears of either of those, because they can't be a racist or discriminate against blacks because they are black themselves. And yet these same leaders get elected year after year while they continue to embezzle money from schools, cities etc to pay for their corrupt entourages, just because blacks think that only a black leader can do them no harm.

I am very sad that Obama won. Not because I am racist, but because I am tired of seeing the black communities around me fall into the same cycle of hope, then disillusionment, blame, anger, and then hope again in the next black leader. If Obama messes up (and trust me, if anything goes down, what better scape goat can the white elitist and racist Illuminati blame than the first black president?) it will be a big setback in healing the pain between blacks and whites.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/5411

Last edited by Shellie; 11-05-2008 at 08:33 PM. Reason: added link
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:48 PM   #77
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger :
Obama vote / sharia law, islamic oppresion "be afraid"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTGsk...eature=related
lol, No
you people be afraid if you want.

Not happening over here.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:51 PM   #78
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
Thank you. I am glad others can see it too. Obama supported the communist pot-stirrer Odinga in Kenya with our tax dollars. He wants to "spread the wealth"... the last time an idealist tried to spread the wealth between rich and poor, black and white, it created a mess. Look at Zimbabwe! Muslims think he will be sympathetic to them. And black people everywhere are cheering.. yet I can't figure out why. I have yet to see one MAJOR leader (living) in the black community who doesn't screw blacks worse than the white people do. White people tiptoe because they are afraid of doing something illegal or being called a racist. Black people have no fears of either of those, because they can't be a racist or discriminate against blacks because they are black themselves. And yet these same leaders get elected year after year while they continue to embezzle money from schools, cities etc to pay for their corrupt entourages, just because blacks think that only a black leader can do them no harm.

I am very sad that Obama won. Not because I am racist, but because I am tired of seeing the black communities around me fall into the same cycle of hope, then disillusionment, blame, anger, and then hope again in the next black leader. If Obama messes up (and trust me, if anything goes down, what better scape goat can the white elitist and racist Illuminati blame than the first black president?) it will be a big setback in healing the pain between blacks and whites.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/5411
Exactley shelly... They want to blame their biggest catostrophe on a black guy...
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:53 PM   #79
lennonmccartney
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Relief???

No way!!! Obama is just another head of the same damn snake!!!

He is the most funded puppet in the history of puppets!!!

He is no better then Mcain.. they are all serving the same purpose...

Why would the same coorporations that supported Bill Clinton and George Bush... Invest so much extra funding in this man if he was'nt part of their game...

People seriously wake up...

It they are sponsored puppets working for the same team then dont trust them...

He is going to be the man at the helm when WWIII breaks out... He is well aware if his part in the agenda

Well said! I thought that people on this forum would be a little more awoken and see the puppets and the hidden hand that controls both parties.
lennonmccartney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:55 PM   #80
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Exactley shelly... They want to blame their biggest catostrophe on a black guy...
but only the simplest people will believe that.

Last edited by Orion11; 11-05-2008 at 10:54 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:44 PM   #81
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

I am happier about Obama's election than I would have been if McCain were put in office...

HOWEVER, Id like to say the following:

Lets all remove ourselves from the political bickering.... because thats what "they" want us to do, to hate eachother and argue amongst ourselves while they sneak behind our backs and continue their no good deeds...

But most IMPORTANTLY?
Theres a much more beautiful painting its a part of if you just step back a few feet...

Look at how Americans REALLY RALLIED for CHANGE!!!!!! I dont care WHO is in seeming "office." The real awesome fact is that AMERICA FINALLY SHOWED THAT SHE IS READY TO BE DIFFERENT!!!! That finally after years of destruction and war and poverty and craziness and so on, Americans actually stepped up and said TOGETHER, WE ARE READY TO BE DIFFERENT, TO BE BETTER than we have been in the past. And start benefitting ALL who live here, not just a few, not just Americans, but EVERYONE.
We as a world have needed so badly to change for a very long time now. And at last we are ready to MAKE THOSE CHANGES and be better...I couldnt be any happier about this decision...

It doesnt matter who is "pretending to be in charge" or if they truly are everything they portray themselves as. The fact of the matter is, that I saw people Screaming, "CHANGE!" in the streets everywhere and HOLY POO Ive been waiting to see that for a LOOOONNNGG time now....WE ARE READY FOR IT, WE CHOOSE IT NOW.

That, my friends, is amazing. THAT is history in the making. THAT was the single most important thing about all this hooplah. Even if it was only half of america, thats better than we were before....

Whether Obama is awesome or not, We as a people are seeing things happen that literally change the course of nations and worlds. If the PEOPLE are united in their causes, the power mulitplies by millions. We have seen a small glimpse of a great unity in these last few days, and most importantly of our YOUNG PEOPLE, including myself, standing up to the "traditional ways" and challenging them

THAT ROCKS. I dont care who the eff you are....

Last edited by KassandraLoves; 11-05-2008 at 09:49 PM.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:43 PM   #82
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Kassandra.

Very niice.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:20 AM   #83
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: The world favours Obama ;85%

I must agree with Kassandra.

Also...
The best and largest part of this historical election is done, is already in the past now.
The élan it has created can be destroyed or not, by what will follow.
I am hopeful but not very optimistic.
Maybe Obama is the best man for the job ahead, managing one crisis after the other.
He will probably go down with it.
TPTB allowed him to become president on purpose.
I think the man is not the worst of his kind, but that only can change something on the surface, not behind the scenes.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:19 AM   #84
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Relax Orion,

She is bating you. She is right of course on the spiritual side. We create our reality, but I completely understand how you feel, because I have been the same way. Unfortuately, we have to swim in the fish bowl with the other fish and many times those fish are very ignorant of what is happening. But that is why it is so important for us to project a positive attitude for ourselves, because our only hope is that within this crazy world, (even when things are grim for most) we can find peace and a good and happy life for ourselves.

It's times like these where we can learn to demonstrate our self mastery and change the world with one person at a time...yourself.

For the forrest to be green, every tree in the forest needs to be green.

I am hearing your frustration and am sending you peace...Tao
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:33 AM   #85
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
Relax Orion,

She is bating you. She is right of course on the spiritual side. We create our reality, but I completely understand how you feel, because I have been the same way. Unfortuately, we have to swim in the fish bowl with the other fish and many times those fish are very ignorant of what is happening. But that is why it is so important for us to project a positive attitude for ourselves, because our only hope is that within this crazy world, (even when things are grim for most) we can find peace and a good and happy life for ourselves.

It's times like these where we can learn to demonstrate our self mastery and change the world with one person at a time...yourself.

Im Bating? Do you mean to say Baiting? And if so, what is that supposed to mean? Not asking in a disgruntled-ish sort of way, but in a "I really have no clue as to what you mean" way....Sorry, I dont mean to come accross as vapid in any way, but Id like you to explain to me why you are using that as a description of what you think I am doing.

from American heritage Dictionary:
Quote:
v. bait·ed, bait·ing, baits

v. tr.

To place a lure in (a trap) or on (a fishing hook).
To entice, especially by trickery or strategy.
To set dogs upon (a chained animal, for example) for sport.
To attack or torment, especially with persistent insults, criticism, or ridicule.
To tease.
I can assure you as a very positively oriented individual, a wanderer, and a light bringer, I honestly doing think ANY one of these meanings sound like anything I am here to do. So..... ??? Any clarity would be much appreciated. Thanks!

And about the forest comment? I really feel that it depends on how YOUR eyes are viewing that forest.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:53 PM   #86
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Kassandra, you are a being after my own heart, sigh.

Yes, keep visualizing what you want from what is already there, even if it is only a small seed.

You are a very clean person in that you are not dramatizing the mirroring of others' offenses against humanity. "To the pure, all things are pure", as the Good Book says.

love,
Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post
I am happier about Obama's election than I would have been if McCain were put in office...

HOWEVER, Id like to say the following:

Lets all remove ourselves from the political bickering.... because thats what "they" want us to do, to hate eachother and argue amongst ourselves while they sneak behind our backs and continue their no good deeds...

But most IMPORTANTLY?
Theres a much more beautiful painting its a part of if you just step back a few feet...

Look at how Americans REALLY RALLIED for CHANGE!!!!!! I dont care WHO is in seeming "office." The real awesome fact is that AMERICA FINALLY SHOWED THAT SHE IS READY TO BE DIFFERENT!!!! That finally after years of destruction and war and poverty and craziness and so on, Americans actually stepped up and said TOGETHER, WE ARE READY TO BE DIFFERENT, TO BE BETTER than we have been in the past. And start benefitting ALL who live here, not just a few, not just Americans, but EVERYONE.
We as a world have needed so badly to change for a very long time now. And at last we are ready to MAKE THOSE CHANGES and be better...I couldnt be any happier about this decision...

It doesnt matter who is "pretending to be in charge" or if they truly are everything they portray themselves as. The fact of the matter is, that I saw people Screaming, "CHANGE!" in the streets everywhere and HOLY POO Ive been waiting to see that for a LOOOONNNGG time now....WE ARE READY FOR IT, WE CHOOSE IT NOW.

That, my friends, is amazing. THAT is history in the making. THAT was the single most important thing about all this hooplah. Even if it was only half of america, thats better than we were before....

Whether Obama is awesome or not, We as a people are seeing things happen that literally change the course of nations and worlds. If the PEOPLE are united in their causes, the power mulitplies by millions. We have seen a small glimpse of a great unity in these last few days, and most importantly of our YOUNG PEOPLE, including myself, standing up to the "traditional ways" and challenging them

THAT ROCKS. I dont care who the eff you are....
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:01 PM   #87
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Voting for Obama and his landslide win was a message to those who think they rule, but really do not, since they can hardly rule themselves. That's all it was in my estimation. Self rule is better than even Obama rule. However, I will give him my full support towards the sea change that will take us to a higher truth.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:04 PM   #88
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

No, she was not baiting, she was expressing an ideal, a positive versus a negative. Refreshing.

Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
Relax Orion,

Old 11-06-2008, 06:19 PM   #89
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Kassandra - there needs to be a 'puzzled' smilie on this forum because for the life of me, I couldn't see why your post was classed as 'baiting'. (puzzled look)

In fact, your words mirror my own views, but I think it is difficult for some to see the subtleties.

I watched the elections that night (took some stamina because in the UK that meant staying up all night). It wasn't Obama I was particularly interested in, but the message that I felt the American people were sending out and I was really happy for you.

What people saw was that you've had enough - that was your message Obama was not - and is not - the focal point at all.

They say that when America sneezes, the whole world gets a cold - in this instance if you - the American people - are saying you're sick of war and sick of prejudice, then I sincerely hope we do all catch that virus

Again - forget Obama. Pretend he wasn't there up on that stage speaking. Just look at the crowds because therein lies America's message.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:27 PM   #90
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Kassandra I dont feel like you were baiting me...

My point is that America is again following an illumaniti puppet and thier are all chanting change behind him.... I am concerned what kind of change we will get...

His tax plan is going to wipe out the labor forces in America... You have to understand he is funded by the same people that funded Bush...

It was easy to get everybody to vote for the canidate of their choice.... They just made Bush and the republicans look so evil that now everybody is on the liberal band wagon... It is the same wagon... They are just advancing their agenda....

Again the same money... the same schools... they are the same party...

Republicrat or Democran ONE PARTY SYSTEM
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:54 PM   #91
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Americans will come out okay if they also vote with their feet and their pocketbooks and continue to become more involved in the process of "we, the sovereign people..." Yes, don't believe the lies, and pursue truth and happiness.

Anyone who is dramatizing the ill-illumined without actually solving anything has the negative meter turned up. Find out the past lives (or even current life) when they were themselves oppressors and the drama will stop and the positive meter will turn up. This is what my own researches have shown me.

Hubbie was always pounding and pounding on the subject of the Illuminati. After several past life sessions where he saw himself doing something similar, he suddenly became very calm and quiet and now he can focus more on being and creating the change that we all want.

The Illuminati want nothing more than motivators and justifiers, and since they have the more sophisticated electronic weaponry, I would humbly suggest to not give them any motivators. They want you to be embroiled in a game against them, it is THEIR game, and they will win at it if you play it on their turf. In fact, you are not even playing it on their turf. You would have to GET SPIRITUAL to play it on their turf -- somewhere between the 3rd dimension and the 4th.

The only way to realize that you have already won is to self-realize, and that takes commitment and time and effort -- something the illuminati know all about. They already know that you are a nothingness with infinite potential and their game is to make sure you don't know that.

Who's winning?

Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Kassandra I dont feel like you were baiting me...

My point is that America is again following an illumaniti puppet and thier are all chanting change behind him.... I am concerned what kind of change we will get...

His tax plan is going to wipe out the labor forces in America... You have to understand he is funded by the same people that funded Bush...

It was easy to get everybody to vote for the canidate of their choice.... They just made Bush and the republicans look so evil that now everybody is on the liberal band wagon... It is the same wagon... They are just advancing their agenda....

Again the same money... the same schools... they are the same party...

Republicrat or Democran ONE PARTY SYSTEM
Old 11-06-2008, 07:11 PM   #92
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Americans will come out okay if they also vote with their feet and their pocketbooks and continue to become more involved in the process of "we, the sovereign people..." Yes, don't believe the lies, and pursue truth and happiness.

Anyone who is dramatizing the ill-illumined without actually solving anything has the negative meter turned up. Find out the past lives (or even current life) when they were themselves oppressors and the drama will stop and the positive meter will turn up. This is what my own researches have shown me.

Hubbie was always pounding and pounding on the subject of the Illuminati. After several past life sessions where he saw himself doing something similar, he suddenly became very calm and quiet and now he can focus more on being and creating the change that we all want.

The Illuminati want nothing more than motivators and justifiers, and since they have the more sophisticated electronic weaponry, I would humbly suggest to not give them any motivators. They want you to be embroiled in a game against them, it is THEIR game, and they will win at it if you play it on their turf. In fact, you are not even playing it on their turf. You would have to GET SPIRITUAL to play it on their turf -- somewhere between the 3rd dimension and the 4th.

The only way to realize that you have already won is to self-realize, and that takes commitment and time and effort -- something the illuminati know all about. They already know that you are a nothingness with infinite potential and their game is to make sure you don't know that.

Who's winning?

Gnosis
Thanks guys. I really resonate with what we are all here saying NOW. I refuse to play their game, and i will CONTINUE ALWAYS to spread my light around and WILL NOT perpetuate their negativity.

Thanks for making me feel better about. I was a little preturbed about this forum yesterday, wondering if it was a good idea to be on P.C./P.A. being as sensitive as I am (ugh! women! LOL). But after this little glimmer of light, I think i just might stay and go forth in lightbringing with you all. Its true, this foum is a TOUGH one. I dont think it should be, either. So Im gonna stay and help "lighten the mood." LOL...

I appreciate ALL of you! THANK YOU!
Old 11-09-2008, 05:34 PM   #93
fiolla
Avalon Senior Member

anyway, the man has charisma, and I think that´s why he will be the first black president walking into the white house........ this fact alone is a victory.........
fiolla is offline   Reply With Quote