Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-14-2010, 07:11 PM   #1
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Gathering Is Underway

The Gathering Is Underway ~ By 'Sitting Bull' / 'ET'

------------------------------------
There will come a flow on Earth
which will burst the dark energies
surrounding you and your planet.

It is very important that as many people as possible, in different places, should take part in the Gathering. Decide where and when and how to gather, your participation is needed.

This is the beginning of the break we are all waiting for... for you all on Earth and ourselves out here (Ed: the Craft making amazing appearances all over the Earth). This is the beginning of the turnaround. We have waited so long for the change. It is time.

This is the beginning of the end of the old ways: the turning of the tide. State what you believe is true. Exchange the information and hopes you have.

Always in the world, a change starts with a few people. These few speak the feelings and thoughts of a multitude. They speak the heart of humanity's soul.

The people who are coming together will ring in a return, a turnaround. There will come a flow on Earth which will burst the dark energies surrounding you and your planet.

Let your self-belief be your guide, and follow your heart. Realise the greatness you have within yourself, and go ahead. This is the time so many have waited so long for.

That which you believe is true must be stated.

[Updated by Michael Irving: 10 January 2010.]

Why is Sitting Bull giving a message to the world?
The Church in Rome once taught 'Reincarnation': ie that we have many lifetimes. Around 500 AD, that Church got confused and stopped teaching the concept of Reincarnation. Next, we have to jump to the 1940s / 1950s. Many clairvoyants around the world believed they were receiving spiritual or telepathic messages from 'Red' Indians: past chiefs, etc. However, when the explosion of appearances in the skies, worldwide, of Spacecraft began, the same clairvoyants suddenly realised their 'Red' Indian guides were in fact 'Space People'. What this means is that the people who are piloting the spacecraft appearing all over the world can choose to 'sign' themselves with a specific lifetime because they are aware of their past lifetimes. It is highly likely that the soul signing himself as 'Sitting Bull' is speaking for the entire 'ET' group now contacting humanity.

Where did this message come from?
By Michael Irving, WGFT

January 2010: There is a startling wave of quite amazing appearances of Craft, often showing bright lights, often at very low height, happening now, right across the UK; and it has been going 'big time' for six months. The message above might be from the people on these craft. In 1998, I went to an event in Wales, UK, called 'The Gathering'. A Dutch clairvoyant arrived with a message (most of the message above). I wrote it down. In 1999, I phoned the clairvoyant. The message she had left said it was from a guide called 'White... something', perhaps White Cloud. But she told me the actual author is Sitting Bull; and the other name was a pseudonym he used. I have had a lot of contact with Craft around the UK (also in Mexico and the USA). This has been going on for a long time and I feel I have a rapport with those who are on the Craft. Therefore, the message above is dated 'NOW' / January 2010; because I believe they have asked me to re-issue the statement. These people (I believe they are human, just like us) are nightly, and sometimes in daylight, doing quite amazing things all over the world. And they will very likely be 'at it' again tonight, especially across the UK (for an unknown reason). You can read immensely interesting reports coming in at this website: http://www.uk-ufo.co.uk

The Message:

It is very important that as many people as possible, in different places, should take part in the Gathering. Decide where and when and how to gather, your participation is needed. It is time to light a beacon to show the way for all humanity. The young of all nations are looking for a new direction. This is the beginning of the break we are all waiting for... for you all on Earth and ourselves out here (ed: the Craft making amazing appearances all over the Earth). This is the beginning of the turnaround. We have waited so long for the change. It is time. This is the beginning of the end of the old ways: the turning of the tide. State what you believe is true. Exchange the information and hopes you have. Always in the world, a change starts with a few people. These few speak the feelings and thoughts of a multitude. They speak the heart of humanity's soul. The people who are coming together will ring in a return, a turnaround. There will come a flow on Earth which will burst the dark energies surrounding you and your planet. Let your self-belief be your guide, and follow your heart. Realise the greatness you have within yourself, and go ahead. This is the time so many have waited so long for. That which you believe is true must be stated. ~ From Friends of Humanity

http://www.worldgathering.net/thegathering.html
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:33 PM   #2
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: The Gathering Is Underway

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post

There will come a flow on Earth
which will burst the dark energies
surrounding you and your planet.
Let your self-belief be your guide, and follow your heart. Realise the greatness you have within yourself, and go ahead. ~ From Friends of Humanity
This is such a profound message .
Our power lays within us ...it's in our hands ..in our heart.
This is where we are going ..gathering as One.

Thank you Trancoso for sharing this.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:07 PM   #3
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

Every new day i feel more compasion for the others.

"when we understand us, our consciousness, we also understand the universe and the separation disappears."

Amit Goswami

We are one
pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:36 PM   #4
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Gathering of Wayshowers

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:27 PM   #5
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post

Where did this message come from?
By Michael Irving, WGFT

January 2010: There is a startling wave of quite amazing appearances of Craft, often showing bright lights, often at very low height, happening now, right across the UK; and it has been going 'big time' for six months. The message above might be from the people on these craft. In 1998, I went to an event in Wales, UK, called 'The Gathering'. A Dutch clairvoyant arrived with a message (most of the message above). I wrote it down. In 1999, I phoned the clairvoyant. The message she had left said it was from a guide called 'White... something', perhaps White Cloud. But she told me the actual author is Sitting Bull; and the other name was a pseudonym he used. I have had a lot of contact with Craft around the UK (also in Mexico and the USA). This has been going on for a long time and I feel I have a rapport with those who are on the Craft. Therefore, the message above is dated 'NOW' / January 2010; because I believe they have asked me to re-issue the statement. These people (I believe they are human, just like us) are nightly, and sometimes in daylight, doing quite amazing things all over the world. And they will very likely be 'at it' again tonight, especially across the UK (for an unknown reason). You can read immensely interesting reports coming in at this website: http://www.uk-ufo.co.uk

The Message:
Hey Trancoso...it is true...We have seen loads of Orbs of all sizes, once we got some even inside a building in central London and Plasma ships, I know that also Asha has been introducing us to the Orb beings since her workshop in St Kitts and we were given the command tones...we are not alone...we are surrounded by beautiful beings that come from the Krystic races

One word of caution, if you see orbs craked in the middle or not perfect orbs they may be not so friendly so maharic shield up always

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:39 PM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote