Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2010, 05:37 PM   #1
Instead
Avalon Senior Member

Default Handbook for the New Paradigm Practical Application

First of all I'd like to share that I am becoming very excited about the material I am reading in these handbooks and the prospect of humans on this planet being mere slaves yet holding the power to end this scenario in this lifetime is awesome in the literal sense.

That brings me to two questions if I may:

1. At the top of page 161 in 'Becoming" (lines 8 and 9) mention a process necessitating the activation of a portion of the brain that is latent in most earth bound humans.

Does anyone know or suspect what this is referring to? The book does say most so I take that as implying that it IS possible to have that area of the brain activated with our current DNA structure.

If this information is known by anyone reading this text, it would be appreciated if you would be so kind as to share your knowledge of how others may access this part of our brains to be used to better see the big picture of what is going on exactly and how we may assist humanity in moving through this experience for the highest and best good of all concerned.

2. When considering "Waking up to our purpose" for incarnating at this time. How does one best assist other humans in seeing the enslavement that is being perpetrated around us?

This is a very 'heavy' subject. How do we bring it up to perfect strangers in a way that it is received, understood and acted upon?

I remember in the earlier books very lite comments are recommended. I'd like your suggestions of openers.

Thanks and blessing to all. WE WILL TAKE OUR PLANET AS SOVEREIGN GALACTIC CITIZENS! I STAND BESIDE YOU AS YOUR BROTHER!!!

Last edited by Instead; 01-22-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Instead is offline   Reply With Quote