Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 11-12-2008, 03:59 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default £4m Jersey 'House of Horrors' investigation shut down after police chiefs admit NO ch

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...care-home.html
£4m Jersey 'House of Horrors' investigation shut down after police chiefs admit NO children were murdered in care home
Smells fishy.
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 3:35 PM on 12th November 2008

A £4 million inquiry into child abuse on Jersey lay in tatters today after senior officers revealed police were relying on discredited evidence.
Deputy chief officer David Warcup ruled out murder and criticised operations as it was reported that the island's most senior officer, Graham Power, has been suspended.
Jersey's former deputy chief officer, Lenny Harper, was wrong in suggesting youngsters might have been murdered at Haut de la Garenne children's home, which closed in 1986, Mr Warcup said.
Deputy Chief Officer Lenny Harper outside the former Haut de la Garenne children's home in Jersey
Mr Power walked into BBC Radio Jersey's studios to tell journalists he had been suspended this morning, the station spokeswoman said.
He 'strenuously denied' wrongdoing.
In a statement delivered to the station, he said: 'Today I have been suspended from duty with immediate effect pending an investigation in relation to my role in the historic child-abuse inquiry.
'I strenuously deny any wrongdoing and will rigorously contest any allegations in respect of my role.
'All parties involved have agreed that the suspension is to be regarded as neutral and that there should be no public comment on the nature of the allegations at this time.
Police scour the grounds of the children's home searching for clues to murders that never took place
'In view of this undertaking, I am not able to give further details.
'I have been offered an opportunity to retire from my role as chief officer by the Minister for Home Affairs, but have chosen instead to contest the allegations.'
In their first briefing since taking charge of one of Britain's biggest child abuse cases, Mr Warcup and Det Supt Michael Gradwell discredited a string of key pieces of evidence into the investigation.
The shackles and restraints were described as rusty pieces of metal while a blood-stained bath, it was disclosed, had not been used since the 1920s.
The excavated cellar at the former children's home. Police had hoped clues might lie in this room
There was also 'nothing suspicious' about bones, teeth, pits and cellars at the former children's home.
Mr Warcup added: 'There is no suggestion there has been murder or any bodies destroyed.
'It is very unfortunate and I have much regret that information has been given by police that was not strictly accurate.'
Mr Gradwell also went on to discredit much of the findings Mr Harper claimed to have made since the operation went public in February.
He said the belief that forensic teams had uncovered secret underground chambers which some victims referred to as punishment rooms where they were kept in solitary confinement, drugged, beaten and raped was 'wrong'.
cont.on link above.
It's a royalist/illluminati island
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Wyt-1u1aY
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lDX85q...eature=related
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:32 PM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: £4m Jersey 'House of Horrors' investigation shut down after police chiefs admit N

Jersey chief was 'under pressure'
November 13th
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/eur...ey/7726450.stm
Jersey's suspended police chief was under "day-to-day" political pressure, the former head of the investigation into child abuse allegations has said.

Lenny Harper said Jersey's Chief Officer Graham Power battled for three years against political interference.

The Jersey government suspended Mr Power after a new inquiry team said there was no evidence of murders at ex-children's home Haut de la Garenne.

Mr Harper, now retired, also defended his own handling of the investigation.

'Extensive coverage'

On Wednesday, the Jersey government suspended the island's Chief Officer Mr Power - formerly Mr Harper's boss.

Jersey's Deputy Chief Officer, David Warcup, expressed "much regret" at "misleading" information released by Mr Harper.

He said that there was no evidence that children had been murdered or bodies destroyed at the home.

Mr Harper, who led the two-year inquiry into Haut de la Garenne before retiring, said: "Graham Power has fought a three-year battle to stop the day-to-day interference in the running of the police service and has been under extreme pressure as a result of that.

"He's an outstanding Chief Officer who has been praised by a number of Her Majesty's Inspectors of Constabulary."

Abuse investigation

The investigation into child abuse allegations at Haut de la Garenne is still ongoing.

cont.on link above.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:56 PM   #3
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: £4m Jersey 'House of Horrors' investigation shut down after police chiefs admit N

Dude, respect to you, but i'm not sure we need stories from the media like this?
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:34 PM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Well,i apologise meducks but these things happen and need to be addressed-i have 4 friends who've been abused sexually as children in the past by these 'institutions'! and they're in full agreement that these evil doers need to be addressed-i think that there's loads of covering up on these issues like hiding away a bad memory or disguising a stench with a perfume and not getting to the root of the matter.I understand your concern dayzero and was unsure whether to post but we're here to try and give good vibes to these unforunate souls that have suffered innocently at the hands of monsters.If people wer unaware then the positive energies could never be dircted could they?Thanks for the reply also my friend.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:43 AM   #5
argonacon
Avalon Senior Member

its how programming works. through ritualistic abuse and trauma at an early age. disgusting seeing an investigation like this being so obviously tampered with by tptb.
argonacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:32 PM   #6
Celtic_Man
Avalon Senior Member

"The excavated cellar at the former children's home. Police had hoped clues might lie in this room
There was also 'nothing suspicious' about bones, teeth, pits and cellars at the former children's home."

Celtic_Man is offline   Reply With Quote