Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 01-19-2009, 01:01 PM   #1
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

Default ufos every where right this minute

Good day all
This video does not appear to be a hoax.It is very straight forward and simple to disprove.A camera with video mode should work and simple filters.
Any opinions appriciated

peace,love squared to the power of infinity to all.....kent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQWuI...eature=related
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:17 PM   #2
Egg
Banned

Default Re: ufos every where right this minute

Its not fake, but sadly its not a video of IR UFOs either. In fact, on a sunny day, doing just this with an ordinary camera and shielding the sun with the building like they do, you too will capture many many strange objects in the light.
An IR filter just makes them stand out a bit more. So sorry, its not fake, but not craft of any type.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:52 PM   #3
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Egg
When i saw this,I was reminded of the tether incident.I watched 3 times and can see where your coming from.Personally I think its the same phenomenom.As to what it is Im not sure.But I think its more than dust and things.Some of the things are disappearing before they should be and all seem to move very randomly,not being affected by breeze or anything.Different sizes.
dandilion fluffs,cotton fluffs maybe, but i dont thinks so
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqcmm...ext=1&index=12

peace,love squared to the power of infinity to all.....kent
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:37 PM   #4
PartOfOne
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
Its not fake, but sadly its not a video of IR UFOs either. In fact, on a sunny day, doing just this with an ordinary camera and shielding the sun with the building like they do, you too will capture many many strange objects in the light.
An IR filter just makes them stand out a bit more. So sorry, its not fake, but not craft of any type.
Egg, I would like to agree with you but with all honesty I can’t. To me it’s obvious that these things that are viewed are shielded with several frequencies on the light spectrum scale, waves at different levels respond in different manors to be invisible to the human visual cortex, stealth like. Whither caused by the electromagnetic fields surrounding the object or the filtering of one of those several light frequency (your sunny day) which seem to be one effect with the building filtering one of the major frequencies. Think about it. If you were asked to create a shield for people to not see you, what device would you attempt to create? One that would be bulky and cover you like a cloak or one that would work within the limitation of human sight. To create the stealth like appearance to the human eye, natural elements need to be manipulated to create this effect. When our military created the Stealth bomber it wasn’t worried about visual stealth, but electronic stealth to trick a physical electronic device called radar, so hardware was created to nullify the effects of radar. I believe this filtering showed on this video is the first step to understanding how to nullify the frequency effects designed to keep us in the dark. GREAT VIDEO!
PartOfOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:48 PM   #5
Steve_G

Lots of things are invisible to the naked eye when you're standing at street level looking up at the top of a skyscraper, unless you have an optical zoom like this camera has. This particular cluster is also coming through the glare of the sun which is only just eclipsed by the building, so the IR filter is picking up reflected sunlight off what looks to me like a lot of bugs, which you wouldn't be able to see without the filter because of the glare.

You could probably see that any sunny day by looking through a pair of binoculars while wearing sunglasses.

I have no doubt that there are UFOs flying around, but I don't believe there are any on that video.

Still a good find though, keep 'em coming.

Last edited by Steve_G; 01-19-2009 at 06:50 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:13 PM   #6
PartOfOne
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
Lots of things are invisible to the naked eye when you're standing at street level looking up at the top of a skyscraper, unless you have an optical zoom like this camera has. This particular cluster is also coming through the glare of the sun which is only just eclipsed by the building, so the IR filter is picking up reflected sunlight off what looks to me like a lot of bugs, which you wouldn't be able to see without the filter because of the glare.

You could probably see that any sunny day by looking through a pair of binoculars while wearing sunglasses.

I have no doubt that there are UFOs flying around, but I don't believe there are any on that video.

Still a good find though, keep 'em coming.
Wow! High flying insects, Really, Really, Really High flying insects, focused in with a 48X zoom lens. I'm not sure, maybe I'll agree, but I don't think so. Sorry, my experience and education questions your conclusion.
PartOfOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:21 PM   #7
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

You can see some of these things kind of curving around as if they were blown by the wind. I don't know where it's filmed but if it's somewhere cold then I would say it's some kind of snow or ice crystals or something. But if it's filmed somewhere warm then I would say hmmmm.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:58 PM   #8
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartOfOne View Post
Wow! High flying insects, Really, Really, Really High flying insects, focused in with a 48X zoom lens. I'm not sure, maybe I'll agree, but I don't think so. Sorry, my experience and education questions your conclusion.
That's fair enough then, I bow to your superior education and experience.

I do have a few questions though. The camera isn't focused on the sky (which I believe would be infinity?), it's focused on the top of the building. So are these really tiny UFOs that are amusing themselves by swarming around an office block? Also, how can you possibly know what magnification lense is being used? Finally, are you saying it's impossible for insects to attain a height of a couple of hundred feet? Keeping in mind that we're focused on the top of the building and buildings have air conditioning vents on the roof that lead into every room in said building?

Of course, bugs was just a guess from me. It could be anything, even very, very small UFOs.

Last edited by Steve_G; 01-19-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #9
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

It says towards the end of the video what lens he's using in a little pop-up thing, but the more I watch it the more it looks like those things are being blown around by the wind.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 03:25 AM   #10
Myplanet2
In The Mists

That would have to be some odd wind phenomena with those objects blowing in so many different directions at once, and at all different speeds
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:25 AM   #11
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

VERRRRRy Interestingggg!! LOVE IT & I will try it soon!! (already see flashing and zigzaging things at nite!!)

Here is a great clip I came across about Humanity!!

Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVH0Y9lJec0

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote