Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 01-11-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
Atropos Fallen
Avalon Senior Member

Default In you face! lol

I started this topic to see how many of you beautiful people have seen articles and news that are "In your face" type of obvious information release. Things that you can't really call discloser, but yet they are right there "In your face" so everyone will most likely see them. I put this in the whistleblower section because it seems there are allot of insiders behind all these and hopefully it will attract some to post here.

Example: The Norway Spiral on yahoo's front page. It had the headline "Northern Lights in Norway". The picture that they used was obviously two actors they hired to point at the sky and it's only used for the front part. The video link was to a YouTube video of a news broadcast calling the spiral a missile test from Russia.

The straw that broke the camel's back for me was this article that came out on...OPP! 1-11-2010... Well actually I think it came out on the 10th but I saw it on the 11th

"Egypt tomb suggest pyramids not built by slaves"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100110/...iquities_tombs

In case the article disappears like the spiral one did here is what it said:

CAIRO (Reuters) – New tombs found in Giza support the view that the Great Pyramids were built by free workers and not slaves, as widely believed, Egypt's chief archaeologist said on Sunday.
Films and media have long depicted slaves toiling away in the desert to build the mammoth pyramids only to meet a miserable death at the end of their efforts.
"These tombs were built beside the king's pyramid, which indicates that these people were not by any means slaves," Zahi Hawass, the chief archaeologist heading the Egyptian excavation team, said in a statement.
"If they were slaves, they would not have been able to build their tombs beside their king's."
He said the collection of workers' tombs, some of which were found in the 1990s, were among the most significant finds in the 20th and 21st centuries. They belonged to workers who built the pyramids of Khufu and Khafre.
Hawass had earlier found graffiti on the walls from workers calling themselves "friends of Khufu" -- another sign that they were not slaves.
The tombs, on the Giza plateau on the western edge of Cairo, are 4,510 years old and lie at the entrance of a one-km (half mile)-long necropolis.
Hawass said evidence had been found showing that farmers in the Delta and Upper Egypt had sent 21 buffalo and 23 sheep to the plateau every day to feed the builders, believed to number around 10,000 -- or about a tenth of Greek historian Herodotus's estimate of 100,000.
These farmers were exempted from paying taxes to the government of ancient Egypt -- evidence that he said underscored the fact they were participating in a national project.
The first discovery of workers' tombs in 1990 came about accidentally when a horse stumbled on a brick structure 10 meters (yards) away from the burial area.
(Writing by Marwa Awad; Editing by Alison Williams and Michael Roddy)

Notice the last line... So why wait this long to come out with it? I'm sure they knew before 1990 but why now? I think it's a part of what people are calling "the brainwashing". Most know the pyramids are much older then what they say, and anyone thinking Annunaki usually thinks slaves. So why not show that they weren't slaves so everyone stops being scared of being enslaved after "their return"? (I'm sure they're already here)

So it's things like this that are In Your Face. You don't even have try to read between the lines when it's triple spaced.

I want to hear your thoughts and what you have to say about these In Your Face type of things. And find some yourself and put them up in here if you would be so kind.

-Atropos Fallen
Atropos Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #2
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: In you face! lol

In my experience it seems almost everyone has their own version of what "proof" is. "Information that suggests" is the most commonly used term for a reason.

There is much information that makes it quite clear to me the pyramids were not built by slaves. Many small pieces of information that "suggest" that.

As example (related to the topic not the pyramids), there was an msnbc news release about 2009's Year in Science. First topic was Ardi. In this article ( http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/archi...7/2155546.aspx ) was the quote :

The message was that apes as well as humans have changed significantly since Ardi's heyday to adapt to their particular evolutionary niches. Anyone who still thinks that "humans evolved from apes" will have to shift their paradigm.

I personally thought that was quite "telling" and "strongly suggests" the theory of Intelligent Design. However I know that is just my opinion based on the information given.

However good friends who are more "intune" with the theory that we have evolved, from apes, did not see this as "proof". Being intelligent people, they were able to "defend" their ideas fairly well.

However, I believe the idea is more of what seems "In your face" to each individual. The more this thread is able to dig up that seems "In Your Face" to the poster, the greater the wealth of information we will all have to help us decide for ourselves.

So thank you for this thread.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:49 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i think it is a great thread and a very good idea behind it....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:53 PM   #4
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I believe it is a for gone conclusion that the Pyramids were not built by slaves. I think we have figured this out a long time ago and not just the pyramjds there are several other things around the world that come into dispute on how and who made them
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:18 AM   #5
Atropos Fallen
Avalon Senior Member

I guess I should've explained better... Most of the people that don't know about the things that are discussed on this site, or the like, are still seeing the yahoo articles. What I was suggesting was that what is put on the yahoo site is seen by "the mainstream" and it makes them start thinking certain ways. I personally like to think that the ones who know that the pyramids weren't made by slaves are the mainstream. I haven’t been in school for quite a few years now so I don't know what they're teaching in the schools, but hopefully it's more than just the "5,000 year old, built by slaves" kinda stuff. If anything else was carved into a tablet of stone, then the schools would know about it, but for some reason the Sumerian tablets are in the "I can't talk about it or else I'll get fired" category.

Thank you for the positive feedback. It's 3 more replies than I expected
Old 01-12-2010, 08:55 AM   #6
Atropos Fallen
Avalon Senior Member

Shaynard... I looked at that link and boy is that picture freakishly-weird looking. I see what you're talking about cause I thought the same thing you did after reading the article, but also I can see your friend’s point of view too. A sad fact though is that the researchers probably did find out if it could walk upright, but we're not gonna find out about this until ten years from now. I really hope not, but it's one of those Starchild Skull type of results... "We found the mother, but there's not enough DNA to find the father..." eeeYaaa Okay.

I did find that list funny though. In an article about a possible missing link ya got "Space stuff", plant intelligence, Hadron Collider, Big (BS) Bang theory, Longevity / gene therapy, and Icy Moon. To me all these are evolution / Annunaki related. Talk about "In your face" type of things. Very nice find

And about that Icy Moon stuff... I thought they "cooked" some moon rock back in the 60/70s and found that it turned into water...? Why would they have to "bomb" the moon to find this out now? Or am I mistaken about the cooked moon rock? I do know that other countries have "lost" probes and sats in the same south pole area... and I'm not one to have coincidence in my vocabulary.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:51 PM   #7
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

My opinion of the LCROSS mission is one thing, but I can answer your question in "normal" terms, lol.

Probably just to be sure. The "rock" you are speaking of could imply water but does not actually confirm it. Therefor they would have to return and recover a better sample. That is something that actually shocks me, too many people (IMO) still don't know about the findings of the LCROSS mission. For me, it was very significant, even if somewhat expected. NASA wasn't even the only one's to run this mission, or something like it, around the same time. So many people have not heard of it all that I still get told I'm ''crazy" or "making it up" when I bring it up to others... Good thing I didn't mention my remote viewing experience regarding the Moon.. lol. I expect the speculation when stating things like that.

I'm sure more data such as this will emerge once the WISE project is fully operational as well.

Last I heard, the Starchild Skull was awaiting one more "test" to "prove" it's origins.. It's such an interesting story.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Old 01-13-2010, 11:38 AM   #8
Atropos Fallen
Avalon Senior Member

From what I can remember, and I wish I could remember where I read it, but the moon rock that turned into water showed that the "whole" moon (most of it) was "some type of water". I remmeber thinking,"Why didn't it just turn to water when they brought it back here?" But for some reason it had to do with the "cooking". It is very possible that it was dis-info to explain that there was no water, breathable air, etc. actually on the moon.

And about the Starchild Skull, that was also the last thing I heard...like 5 years ago. But at least they figured the mother was "human". Lloyd Pye has some great videos about some "not-so in your face" stuff (just because it's not around the mainstream I wouldn't call it in your face) but I think it should still be brought to light in the classroom. But hey... I think physics should be taught in the 4th grade, but who am I? lol
Old 01-19-2010, 10:51 PM   #9
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste. I refer to me post on...

Vatican Admits ET's "could exist" (you wanted discloser?)

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19355
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:31 PM   #10
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atropos Fallen View Post

And about the Starchild Skull, that was also the last thing I heard...like 5 years ago. But at least they figured the mother was "human". Lloyd Pye has some great videos about some "not-so in your face" stuff (just because it's not around the mainstream I wouldn't call it in your face) but I think it should still be brought to light in the classroom. But hey... I think physics should be taught in the 4th grade, but who am I? lol
It was on Coast to Coast AM radio recently, talking about the "disclosure" of the Starchild findings. I will try to find a link for you ASAP.

I really like Dr. Bruce Lipton's presentation called 'Where mind and matter meet" as a good "In your face' type of material. For a few different reasons.

Here is a link if you have not already seen this, it's worth watching, and for me, offers real 'In Your face" "proof" of the "Mind over matter" philosophy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB81L...eature=related

in light, of love
Shaynard