Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Radiant zones and communities building..where are we up to ?

More than one year has passed now since project Avalon was launched.
Remember the idea at the onset of this was that like minded people could meet on the forum , exchange ideas and also gather on real grounds and start to build communities that Bill and Kerry called then « Radiant zones « sowing the seeds of a better world and way of living

I discovered " by accident " that work is actually taking place in that direction and Radiant zones in progress but hardly anyone in Avalon knows about it as the information is posted on the ground crew threads that we do not all visit.

To know what progress has been made in the direction of community building is the purpose of this thread.
NorthernSanctuary is building one in Canada , and Carmen on in New Zealand. And there might be others that I don't know

I truly believe humans are not made to live in small units but more as groups or large families where life can be shared in oneness with all that is.
From these large gatherings into communities holding sound values a new world will emerge where we can all expand .

So here is a place for you to be kept up to date on this topic.
If you are actually being part of a radiant zone already or are planning to create one or would be part of one please let everyone else know about it.

Connect to each other and make it happen !

Boundless love to you all
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 09-07-2009 at 12:48 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote