Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-18-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Radiant zones and communities building..where are we up to ?

More than one year has passed now since project Avalon was launched.
Remember the idea at the onset of this was that like minded people could meet on the forum , exchange ideas and also gather on real grounds and start to build communities that Bill and Kerry called then « Radiant zones « sowing the seeds of a better world and way of living

I discovered " by accident " that work is actually taking place in that direction and Radiant zones in progress but hardly anyone in Avalon knows about it as the information is posted on the ground crew threads that we do not all visit.

To know what progress has been made in the direction of community building is the purpose of this thread.
NorthernSanctuary is building one in Canada , and Carmen on in New Zealand. And there might be others that I don't know

I truly believe humans are not made to live in small units but more as groups or large families where life can be shared in oneness with all that is.
From these large gatherings into communities holding sound values a new world will emerge where we can all expand .

So here is a place for you to be kept up to date on this topic.
If you are actually being part of a radiant zone already or are planning to create one or would be part of one please let everyone else know about it.

Connect to each other and make it happen !

Boundless love to you all
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 09-07-2009 at 12:48 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:13 PM   #2
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Radiant zones and communities building..where are we up to ?

We're doing a Rainbow RZ in the Laurentian mountains, Quebec. Here's some info:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=13844

NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
Durbin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Greetings extended family

Darren here, yes my family and I are looking for a ground crew around the WA,ID,OR,AZ, montana anywhere in the northwestern US states that could be gotten to briskfully in a pinch with a travel trailer in tow, its go time people.
Durbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:45 PM   #4
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

This is great news

i feel this is the perfect time now for those of us

who are feeling that longing to come into social

communities with those of like minds ...

to live in caring sharing communities to get the balance

back into our lifes ... and live ammongst those who we feel

we can live and work with as a real team ... who have learnt

the real value thru there own investigations expireince ..

that we must return to the true values

get back to sanity ...and love the love here and now...

give somthing back to the earth

and honner all that has already been given

i am preparing now to join its only a ? of the offer

arriving as iknow it surley will . ... where and when

i shall see ...and it will be right ....

walk lightley... talk straight ... be true ..who you are ...

its time my friends

in loving service to the one .
rhythmmm...( watchin this space )
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:50 PM   #5
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Here's the updated design for our community center that we are about to start building. It'll be bermed into a slope and has some design techniques to help survive an earthquake intact. Wind speed should not be a problem because of the minimum exposure and the concrete structure (3,000 lbs per sq. in concrete, 12 in. thick steel-re-enforced walls) Here' a picture:

Old 07-18-2009, 04:59 PM   #6
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Radiant zones and communities building..where are we up to ?

Thank you Mudra and NorthernSanturay~ for your devoted work into this important mission, of furthering the ground crew messages

There are many PA members of the ground crew, who have been steadfastly working towards initiating and {even} building the foundations of future Radiant Zones worldwide. Networking and sharing amongst other like minded individuals is key.This discussion thread~ will hopefully enable those that are ready~ and those who are still progressing ~ in their awakening~ too share and participate in creating an open dialogue into this extremely important endeavor~ of planning and starting communities.

I look forward too sharing with all here.

giovonni

Last edited by giovonni; 07-18-2009 at 07:23 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:02 PM   #7
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

My family and I (2 young one boy 3 girl 1 my fiance and I) Are in search of a like minded community that is into spiritual development and provides most food for them selves as not to be tamper with by PTB. I have many skills in the way of construction and am very creative. Im curious as to how funding is obtained to build the structures and what not for these communities? Is there a plot to further make money for basics (cloths personal care ect.) or is the goal to be completely sustainable? Thanks
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:03 PM   #8
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Greetings extended family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durbin View Post
Darren here, yes my family and I are looking for a ground crew around the WA,ID,OR,AZ, montana anywhere in the northwestern US states that could be gotten to briskfully in a pinch with a travel trailer in tow, its go time people.

HI Darren good luck mate
i like your vibe !!!
Old 07-18-2009, 05:23 PM   #9
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Im curious as to how funding is obtained to build the structures and what not for these communities? Is there a plot to further make money for basics (cloths personal care ect.) or is the goal to be completely sustainable?

In the case for our Rainbow community, there are different possible costs, one with full time labor where the person will be contributing full time (no day job) and a higher cost if they cannot (working during the week). This allows some flexibility and also for other people to get credit for working. The community is a spiritual self-sustaining one with a goal to be self-sufficient for food/ energy. There are projects that will be developed for a community economy to make use of member skills... there is no getting around that a lot of work is required as usual to start anything from scratch, but it is also an exciting challenge and extremely relevant for our times.
/NS
Old 07-18-2009, 06:15 PM   #10
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

I agree, I get excited just hearing about it . Your pics are just icing on the cake . I love the idea of the reinforced structure this is real readiness. What kind of costs or what is the process if one was interested in getting involved in your particular project?
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 06:56 PM   #11
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

lemon_sky88, I prefer to give that out only on request, so have sent you a pm.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:16 PM   #12
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

It's exciting to see what is being planned! My partner and I are in N. Florida, but want to move to Ashville NC area, and would love a like minded community. For the time being we are storing up items to be useful no matter where we are. I am a trained blacksmith / horse shoer, have studied various building modalities, and really like the earth ships, tire and bottle methods, and straw type construction. Hydroponics, solar, and earth friendly energy resources are also an interest of mine.

I'm an excellent gardener, and have herb / healing knowledge with plants, though my main focus is energetics.

I would love to chat with others who are making plans. Even if we are in different communities, it would be nice to have gatherings with many in regions to share information and even possibly combine efforts to lower costs, maybe even swap some help if possible. I see us as a worldwide movement to create what we desire and be that change we want.

Great thread as usual Mudra!
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:45 PM   #13
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Unified Serenity, yes that's the idea of the Rainbow Fellowship. It is meant to be an inter-community fellowship, not restricted to the Rainbow RZ. Here's the idea:

Old 07-18-2009, 07:54 PM   #14
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

We have a community in Northern Spokane WA that is open to people of community "service to others" mind. However, since the announcement that this community will not allow firearms, people have been dropping out like flies. The woman who is at the head of this community has received contact from an elder being who stated that "no guns" was a condition of the community's survival, and the survival of the human race.

Now I hunt. I understand both sides of the equation. Search your hearts and decide without judgement. If you are interested in this community, then please contact me.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #15
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread as usual Mudra!

Much thanks to Mudra. She and her friend Francois did the logo design. She is truly an expression of selfless LOVE many times over. The Rainbow symbolizes the fully activated human energy system.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:03 PM   #16
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Radiant zones and communities building..where are we up to ?

Note, Carmen will be contributing some of her personal ideas and suggestions in time,
but here is something from her vast infomation base from the inventer physicist (John Hait)
ideas and designs on possible sustainable earth shelters
here;
John Hait's earthshelter.com website here;
http://www.earthshelters.com/

Here is a design by John Hait
of his first Umbrella House concept

and a link to its page;
http://www.norishouse.com/PAHS/UmbrellaHouse.html
Old 07-18-2009, 08:09 PM   #17
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Great design Gio! I've been designing a hobbit hole for myself as well, this has given me a few ideas!
Peace of mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:14 PM   #18
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi giovonni,

That's a good idea that she mentioned, and it gave me the idea to use the inner court ground as a heat sink. These ideas are to store the summer heat o be reused in the winter, essentially providing a stabilised temperature and cutting any heating to none or very little.

Here's a link on some variations of John Halt's idea:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_thermal_store
Old 07-19-2009, 09:04 AM   #19
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Note, Carmen will be contributing some of her personal ideas and suggestions in time,
but here is something from her vast infomation base from the inventer physicist (John Hait)
here;

and a link to its page;
YES this one will do me nicely thank you

i will have cream walls ...

and shag pile carpet

no realy that looks great

o well and a pool !!
Old 07-19-2009, 09:18 AM   #20
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Radiant zones and communities building..where are we up to ?

Blah blah blah, blah blah blah!
rhythm's shack
Old 07-19-2009, 09:19 AM   #21
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
We have a community in Northern Spokane WA that is open to people of community "service to others" mind. However, since the announcement that this community will not allow firearms, people have been dropping out like flies. The woman who is at the head of this community has received contact from an elder being who stated that "no guns" was a condition of the community's survival, and the survival of the human race.

Now I hunt. I understand both sides of the equation. Search your hearts and decide without judgement. If you are interested in this community, then please contact me.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Its strange realy as i would not consider
going into a community WITH firearms ( well there.. would have to be a real good reason )hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Old 07-19-2009, 09:28 AM   #22
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Blah blah blah, blah blah blah!
rhythm's shack

Well i realy like that .. does it have a garage
not to keen on the paint work tho...
mmmmmmm i ll take im sure i can do somthing with it ..
its PARTYTIME at rhythmms SHACK !!!!
does eny one realy want me in there community
Old 07-19-2009, 11:32 AM   #23
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
More than one year has passed now since project Avalon was launched.
Connect to each other and make it happen !

YouTube - Hopi message from Elders

Boundless love to you all
mudra
Thank you Mudra, for opening this subject. This subject is SOOOOO important for me, that I even didn't dare to open it. This was the reason, for which I joined to the forum, in the first place, being an older reader of Camelot and later, in spring 2008, discovered Avalon.

I want also to thank to Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, for their marvelous and quite fantastic work, which opened the eyes, let's hope that for millions!

So, why it was so IMPORTANT? Because, in the fall of 2008, when the crisis started, I was so afraid of economic crash, but in a sense that even EUROS wouldn't worth anything not only US $, I mean I was afraid of a TEOTWAWKI (the end of the world as we know it) scenario, that instinctively I bought a high altitude piece of land, with the intent of making myself a retreat and if crash come, not catch me with much worthless money.

So, in that 2008 I conducted a frantical search of this kind of retreat places, in ROMANIA, EU, until I find this one. When I found it I known it was ment to be. Why? I sit down on the hill's grass, with the frontview of the forest and the sun sparkling on the lake's surface and I had a peaceful feeling, a feel of oneness with the place. I felt that I belong to that place, something that I never felt in my life and I walk all around the world.

Why I considered a place good for retreat? Here it is why:

1. It is situated at 900 m above sea level, Western Romanian Carpathians, in Romania, EU
2. Deep in the forest, have somehow an access road, but is secluded from a direct access
3. Has in vicinity a village, of german ethnic background, very good with cow raising and dairy preparation
4. Has a small water spring on it, there is a large lake nearby (fishing, bathing, etc)
5. The forest provide wood and other related things.
6. Is 30 Km far, on mountain road from the nearby town (considered be the "civilization") and 90 Km from a city
7. Is more than 800 Km from Vesuvius volcano and 1000 from Thera, Santorini Volcano, in case of ashes and poison gases
8. Is far away from quake hazard of Vrancea, cca 400km and is not in the way of the crack line of propagation ( even though there is a friction between continental plates in Meridional Carpathians at 300 KM, close to city of Brasov)
8. Is isolated somehow from the air currents, so the nuclear fall in a worst scenario case will be minimum
9. The land has been divided in lots, so there are urbanism approval ready for building on it, for entire hill, where the landlord (german ethnic, very correct and easy to understand with) still has some lots not sold (I checked with him in spring 2009)
10. Has been cheap, around 13 EUROS/SqM, totally 11500 EUROS for my lot 850 Sq meters land with road access rights (take in consideration is not farm land, is for house
11. The place is secluded, is not easy spotted from main road, access just with 4x4 terrain vehicle
12. In the area there are dense woods and also caves...
13. In the winter there is very big snow, also there are mountains higher than 1200 m in the areas

But as I read many survival topics, such as Rawles, Tappan, etc and has been genially depicted, in Mudra's video clip from Hopi Elders, THE ERA OF LONE WOLF IS ENDED. This meaning that in an SHTF scenario, a family, even an extended one, will not be able to face successfully the perils. We need to raise a community.

Also, when the SHTF starts, the retreat already should be there in place and all the provisions preapred. As we are heading in fast pace, towards Oct-2011, do not mention the danger of force vaccinations, I think that a community of same idea people could confront better, the challengings, rather than a few people.

I wrote you about, to hear your opinion, what do you think about this place is good as a radiant zone, for Eastern Europe, taking in consideration worst scenarios, where the perils are man made or non-human?

Also, up to now I didn't read anything about a zone for Romania, did you?

Last edited by artvision; 07-19-2009 at 11:45 AM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:38 PM   #24
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Great news Artvision.We really needed something in Europe.
That is really lovely .
Have you started to build anything there already ?

Loving kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:09 PM   #25
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you very much Mudra to bring this up. It is amazing that many of us made much progress building communities. This reminds me to find more time working on this subject.

Quote:
here;

and a link to its page;
Regarding the earth shelter, it may be a good idea to put some layer of lead to protect from any harmful radiation that may occur by nuclear or gamma ray.
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote