Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:46 AM   #126
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Radiant zones and communities building..where are we up to ?

Please don't be offended by what I'm posting and I don't mean to pick on you. You just happen to have the most to say at the moment.

Do you think all of those pioneering spirits who trekked out west to make a home for themselves really had any money? They built their homes through the sweat of their labor..cutting down trees, tilling the land with the tools they had...making bricks for their walls from clay.

What you need is land to build on and supposedly Ttc has it.....

If you wish to live free etc then live off of the land. The Native Americans did it.

Perhaps looking at how the Amish live and have prospered over the years can be looked at. Here's a handy link.

http://www.800padutch.com/amish.shtml

The internet has a vast wealth of information for anyone to find anything needed for their survival.

Noah and his famous Ark. Why did I feel like this would come up?
Noah was following a vision sent from a Divine source. He did what his inner voice guided him to do.

Likely his neighbors probably thought he was a bit strange for building a giant boat. They probably asked him what he was doing and I really doubt he'd to raving about like a madman saying, "The end is nigh! Save yourselves or kiss your ass goodbye!" (oh hey..that rhymed! )

Oh yes. The Creator is the Creator. No source on the Mother could possibly even compare.

Discrediting and mocking? No. Creating dialogue and attempting to punch holes in a given theory or idea is a means to test the merit of that given thing.

If all you have are a ton of people agreeing only, then how do you know where the dangers are?

There are quite a few people out there willing to bilk you of your money, trample your dignity, ruin all that you have worked for all for the sake of furthering themselves.

I would rather people not blindly leap into something without exhausting all channels of dialogue. Question so that you may know and if the answer is not satisfactory then question more.

The path to Hell was paved with good intentions.

I would rather not hear and read about another Waco or a Jonestown. I would rather not hear and read about another Heaven's Gate type of cult rising.

To those who read, I am not posting to discourage anyone. I merely wish for people to choose with wisdom, knowledge and their eyes wide open.

“If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit. (Matthew 15:14)”

Winter Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
Dear WinterWolf,

Thank you for your feedback! I put your remarks with lime green!

Are you saying this is your idea..your vision as you see fit about the Radiant Zones here? I highlighted it in green.

So...are you saying all of this pertinent and important information is all theoretical, hypothetical and speculative?

Or do you mean building the Radiant Zone is based on theoretical, hypothetical and speculative information?

Perhaps you are saying the tenets/foundation/base of what the Radiant Zone will be establish on is just a result of theory?

I highlighted the last sentence in green for reference.

Yes, unfortunately is true. All the information we have is just speculative, theoretical. We can split in two groups:
- the perils/menaces/dangers
- the organisation of a retreat to cope with a wide range of these threats

I don't know anybody put a paper with a signature and stamp, for example when the fiat currency is crashing, or when they will attack Iran or something, etc

For the construction of houses, many can give advices, but I do not know people actually built with that purpose as their target. At least I did see NorthenSantuary and TtC and because of that their experience is precious, let's hope they are willing to share with us.

The rest of what you've said sounds a lot like Darwinism to me. The survival of the fittest..the strong over the weak. Sift through the wheat and throw out the chaff.

Oh yeah, people will become crazy and envious because there's a bunch of people living in the Radiant Zone.

I do not want to seem like Darwinism, if that you understand I'm sorry. Whatever I'm saying is that first of all we should be realistically. We ARE LIVING NOW, in this world, if we want accomplish something we need to use the TOOLS, as primitive as they are, with the single purpose, to put in practice the truth.
I want to make a clear statement, that in order build something, you need money, material resources. If you can bypass that, I would be happy to hear. Now, what I'm stating, that this issue shouldn't be a hindrance for us, but also a wise man cannot exclude. We live in this world and if tomorrow my money cache is ending, nobody will feed me, just for the sake of mine. This for sure, or this is my petty experience till now.

If we are coming with extraordinary grand ideas, but which are not fesable, this is not may style. I hate the theoretically without practice, from my early faculty years, when teacher only balking but never show us something real. I think the same are appreciating many people of this forum.

Another thing that I appreciate is the TRUTH. Truth towards yourself and to the others. Without this basis, I consider nothing of value can be built!

And this thing is telling me, that I cannot help all the world so I have to refrain to directly help to my family or a hand of people because my resource are limited, but I try to be as much as help I can to other people as well. This is I wrote about this forum and was my main reason for being here.This are the issues that I stated so many times, and probably displeased you in such manner that to categorize my vision, being pure darwinism or materialism.

Even the idea of saving ALL PEOPLE is grandiose, for sure is not feasible when it come the implementation phase; look I do not want to stuck to that implementation phase. I do not want to basculate to the other extreme:

Just at grand ideas and nothing practically.

If I need bricks, and tile and concrete, I need to have money to buy, or at least I should offer something of value for it, isn't it? If this sound Darwinistically for you I'm sorry, for me is just pragmatism. Why pragmatism, because I really want built something, not just showing grandiose, inapplicable ideas on forums.

Fear mongering? Hysteria? I don't know. You tell me.

Look WinterWolf, how many times I stated in may posts, here in this thread, that we will take measures and provisions JUST IN CASE. We cannot do more, I don't have an insider in Higher Upper circles to tell me such: "look in 3 day we will do this an that" Really this approach of us being given exact dates and be briefed exactly what happened and why and what to do, seem childlish for me, and more toward entitlement attitude, which have been seeded by elites to create a large and dependable social strata. So, I don't have friends in such higher places; If I would be in the situation of that level of information, probably I wouldn't be here, in the first place.
As many people, I search here, in Avalon, with seemed most feet-on-the-ground, serious and credible informative forum. Also the way Kerry and Bill taken interviews, while filtering what they aren't totally convinced of information genuine , is a good place for guidance and getting insights about WHAT MAY BE POSSIBLE TO HAPPEN. I would thank them and all the people here, for those informations, because selfishly brought their knowledge and shared with us.

Maybe Noah could have been cataloged as hysterical and fear mongering because he had been building his Ark? Probable, their neighbours same said about him at that times. Are we fear mongering and hysterical if we follow the guidance from God?

prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished. [Proverbs 27:12]

I don't think so. There is not about the survival of the fittest, rather is the POSSIBLE SURVIVAL of those which are not discrediting and mocking the huge amount of warning evidence, is trying to take precautionary measures and waste their time, energy and resources for this purpose.

Just think about the Noah mockers? Do people know in these days, even their names? Do you think that Noah, wouldn't care for them if they would of taken his advice and not ridiculed him in place? Could we consider him a darwinist? Even to Noah, God Himself didn't tell exactly when the flood will come, just told him to construct his Ark, and by vision send Noah tha Ark's plans.

Everybody will have what will search after:

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. [Matthew 7:7]

So, according with that, God assures us that we will get what we ask or we are trying to accomplish by our searches and our work. As well as those who are not search for safety, survival and protection while are mocking others.

I just have the vision of the waves slowly rising the Noah Ark and all the mockers with utmost fear in them, trying to hang themselves in a desperate move to floating Ark and I can feel the bitterness and regrets in the Noah heart that he cannot save them. As you know, nothing new under the sun, so it happened then, same will come soon, regardless which terms are you categorize that. I would categorize as REALISM PRAGMATISM, AND BE TRUTHFUL TO YOURSELF. Who say different, just trying to look nice in from of other people, couldn't be a truthful person, because when the line is draw, they cannot save everybody as they previously stated, in their desire to make better appeal to people, than one which stated from the very begining he cannot help just a handful of people.

Why not just post the relevant information out there without ones own personal spin on it? Why not just let people read it and let them make their own informed judgement on what needs to be done for them?

I'm agreeing with you, but we need to have an backbone, and structure which people would give their thought, ideas and suggestion. Without that order will be a total chaos and the purpose will be not serve.

According with me (again, I cannot know thinking of others) the purpose shoud be:
Creation of a set of directive lines, suggestions, guidance, that if sombedy will want, sometime to make a retreat for him and his friends, to be able to do ASAP, to have a place where to start. We should ilustrate there al the major thing should be considered along with suggestion or solution we consider best. A START-UP DCUMENT, if somoane is in a hurry and want start something like a Radiant Zone

This will contain the domains, best suggestion to handle, cods of conduct, procedures, what to do if, etc, etc. All that information should be gathered form myriads of people and be put in writing. We shoud state the reason why, we suggest this or that and some practica implementation.

For gathering this vast domain and huge amount data and to process and then come with a compilation which should be agreed by majority of the forum, we wil need an OUTLINE

That is I tried to do, in that document here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=3...4e75f6e8ebb871

A sketch for an OUTLINER, where the people to give their contribution.
I'm not say is exhaustive and complete, far frm me this thought, but at least this is my idea we should proceed to cove these issues. Of, course as many people in the know, get involved, the Outliner will improve, I'm positive.

Right now is a point of start, because if we want to accomplish something we need some order in our thoughts and ideas.

After the Outliner is created, then we start to fill it with info from people. When is ready, discussed and approve, we can publish as a guide for a Radiant Zone.

Nobody has to abide it, just an initial guidance. But if someone will follow it, will be on the safe side. Here will come into play our collective wise.

As a summary Radiant Zone Guide issuing:

1. Presenting the main chapters of what should be in our Radiant Zone Guide (suggested by me in the pdf linked)
2. people agree with the OUTLINER (add or delete, or modify)
3. After an outliner is approved, we start to collect and gather information
4. After the collection is done, in the meantime people can give they approval or disapproval for that thing, advise, guidance, etc we will FINALISE a RADIANT ZONE GUIDE draft. Will be there for further comments/improvements
5. After a time we will be considering as final form and anybody can use it, as he thinks as is good

So, we will just create this guide, we are not trying to recruit fellow dwellers, or persons, nor sell or commercialize land, radiant living places to live or that kind of issues. I think for that level of pragmatism, is beyond the purpose of this forum and our presence here. This is not my intent and personally, I wouldn't look appreciative to such kind of commercial attitude.

Though nobody is against taht durig this process, people get knowing better each other and may think to joint together enterprise on their on and private affair, out of the forum.

Pleas free to comment, Winterwolf and folks.

Last edited by WinterWolf; 07-24-2009 at 03:49 AM.
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 06:14 AM   #127
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
Wisdom comes from being able to use ones own counsel and using all five senses and the sixth sense if one has one; to make ones own judgement on what is good for you.

You and you alone should decide what choices you make from the options presented.

Think not with just the heart but with the mind and soul. Take counsel with yourself and see if what you have learned truly resonates with you.

We are all individuals beings with our own thoughts and consciousness.

Some paths can be strewn with thorns and danger and others can be safe. I am merely shining a light upon the paths so that others can see the way for themselves. Pick as they will for it is theirs to choose as THEY will.

I am never alone.

Winter Wolf
Very well said Winter Wolf I can only agree with you and uphold the same values.
Thank you

Loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 07-24-2009 at 09:21 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 06:16 AM   #128
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovsalf View Post
From what I see in the numerous comments done so far in this thread, it is clear that the era of the lonely wolf has ended. A critical mass of like-minded people is already creating a virtual community, which will be materialized into various Radiant Zones, all connected by a spirit of good will and a dedication to spiritual evolution. As a result, much more synergy will be generated than if we maintain our isolated efforts.

Every thing easing team work will also help to initiate a chain reaction that increases awareness and will allow to free humanity from traps and treachery. In practise, each RZ will contribute to demonstrate that another way of living is possible, that a better world can quickly emerge, and that each individual is really important. Given that we are all connected in some unknown ways, I strongly believe that most people outside RZ communities will be indirectly influenced in a very positive manner by the success and evolution within the RZ (please see item #63 that Mudra has posted in this thread - The hundredth Monkey).

Ovsalf
Thank you Ovsalf .
I see in you another me

Loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 07-24-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:33 AM   #129
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
If you wish to live free etc then live off of the land. The Native Americans did it.
I beleive we all feel the need for this and agree to go " wild " closer to mother Earth .

Quote:
Perhaps looking at how the Amish live and have prospered over the years can be looked at. Here's a handy link.

The internet has a vast wealth of information for anyone to find anything needed for their survival.
Good point indeed . I believe we can learn a lot from those that lived or have been living in communities before .Their experience is a pool to tap into .

Quote:
Discrediting and mocking? No. Creating dialogue and attempting to punch holes in a given theory or idea is a means to test the merit of that given thing.

If all you have are a ton of people agreeing only, then how do you know where the dangers are?
Constructive dialogue is the spirit of the thread. I welcome this and will always encourage it.

Quote:
I would rather people not blindly leap into something without exhausting all channels of dialogue. Question so that you may know and if the answer is not satisfactory then question more.
You are completely right .So let's clearly reiterate the purpose of this thread: gathering a pool of information as regard communities , exchange ideas , answering pertinent questions , dialogue towards unity and treat each other with respect as we go along.

Quote:
To those who read, I am not posting to discourage anyone. I merely wish for people to choose with wisdom, knowledge and their eyes wide open.

I appreciate your presence on the thread Winter Wolf .
Thank you for being here .

These are my own thoughts regarding yours posted to Artivision.
I am not speaking however in the name of Artivision.

Loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 07-24-2009 at 02:23 PM. Reason: fixed the quotes
Old 07-24-2009, 09:44 AM   #130
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
Would you please elaborate on the traps and treachery and how prospective members will be protected?

Thank you.
Gather all the infos
Analyse them
Ask enough questions to your own satisfaction
Respect all points of view and learn something from them
When you accept something do it from your heart , mind and soul.
Know before you go .
Be faithfull to yourself and to others
Know you are the creator of your own universe
Allow miracles to happen.

Loving kindness
mudra
Old 07-24-2009, 01:27 PM   #131
sleepingnomore

Strange I thought I addressed that quetion to Anchor as he posted it. I don't understand why you are answering for him mudra. Are you the group's spokesperson?
Old 07-24-2009, 02:02 PM   #132
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

SNM: There are a couple of posts in this thread I want to address including yours but I need to sleep first This weekend I will have a go at answering you and WW.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:20 PM   #133
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
Strange I thought I addressed that quetion to Anchor as he posted it. I don't understand why you are answering for him mudra. Are you the group's spokesperson?
Excuse me Sleepingnomore no I am not the spokesman on this thread .I only started the thread.
As you did'nt quote Anchor I did'nt realize that question you had was adressed to him .
Sorry for this Anchor .
And thank you Sleepingnomore for pointing it out

Loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 07-24-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:57 PM   #134
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

In response to WinterWolf:

Please don't be offended by what I'm posting and I don't mean to pick on you. You just happen to have the most to say at the moment.

I'm not offended, believe me. Usually people determined to do something, get "lots of attention". I will take that just a strengthening factor. There is a saying, when you want do something, DO NOT TELL ANYONE. Because many will be find, telling and assuring you, that what you want to do, is impossible.

Do you think all of those pioneering spirits who trekked out west to make a home for themselves really had any money? They built their homes through the sweat of their labor..cutting down trees, tilling the land with the tools they had...making bricks for their walls from clay.

You seem not anchored in reality WinterWolf. That story, was going on in 1800's, when the pioneers were stealing the land of those that "live off of the land"; just check the history books. The rest with sweat and everything, who says will not come into place? I just said the money are mandatory just to start constructing the RZ. Buying land, materials, etc. Also the

Good, I much appreciate the Amish society and their survival stamina unaltered for hundreds of years. Much is to be to learn from them and from Native Indians.

Yes, but will be for no much help if somebody needs something in rush, as we see today bad things happening at fast pace, in the world. The whole point is to collect information from skillful people, information that is granted to be valid by their own expertise; we are not discussing something similar such advertising for survival kits, from internet. This is the whole point WinterWolf, I'm sorry you missed it. I think this is you wanted Mudra, in the first place, right?

Because you know you discuss with higher IQ people. Anyway this forum will discourage others. You know that, because also you are active here, right?

Noah was following a vision sent from a Divine source. He did what his inner voice guided him to do.

How do you know, that is not the same, also for me? Also, it would have been easier for me leave the things alone, but I feel that I can't. We need to do something, more than pointing links on the internet. We need to do something from our own and for people benefits. This I thought, was all the point for a thread like this. If there are no people benefit from our comments, then our comments would be redundant, wouldn't be so?

Likely his neighbors probably thought he was a bit strange for building a giant boat. They probably asked him what he was doing and I really doubt he'd to raving about like a madman saying, "The end is nigh! Save yourselves or kiss your ass goodbye!" (oh hey..that rhymed! )

Judging after same is happening today, is no use to try wake up them, so hardly, to pressure people, no. Every soul will be waked up at the right moment, proper for him. Maybe Noah such has been instructed by God, or maybe get tired to wake up the mocking flock. Everything are suppositions.

Oh yes. The Creator is the Creator. No source on the Mother could possibly even compare.

Good, so to understand that you are here, like a white hat hacker, trying to test the security of it's own server? Nice, though!
People like me like to be kept on edge and not rusting! You can keep going on, no problem! But the issue here, if I understood right, was to gather important and relevant issues/procedures/guides for the people, not testing the shallowness or the deepness of other poster minds. The issue here was not to agree or not, but to contribute or not, but with latest posts, we are furthering most from the last affirmation, that with contribution...

There are quite a few people out there willing to bilk you of your money, trample your dignity, ruin all that you have worked for all for the sake of furthering themselves.

Really I never had that impression you mention, being here for long as observer and short as poster, but never occurred me things you were saying. But maybe your experience is different, I'm sorry you encountered such characters here.
Most of the people posts here, seem to be great folks, very open mind, intelligent, bright, enlightened and of good character, otherwise I wouldn't join in the first place, anyway is the only forum I write, in my entire life (and I'm not young, though). Sorry for you feel so...

Yes, this was the whole point, we said we must do this Radiant Zone informative gathering, by asking one, another, etc. That we were doing up to now, or thought we were doing up to now. Now, I'm not so sure...

I would rather not hear and read about another Waco or a Jonestown. I would rather not hear and read about another Heaven's Gate type of cult rising.

I think your imagination is much drifting here We are not to the point of even knowing why we need of a Radiant Zone in the first place (some people, not all) we are not so close to a Jonestown or such .
If your feelings are that this will be the outcome of our activity here, I will be scared to the point of not contributing to this thread, just because being afraid of these bad things might happen. What we discuss at this specific point is like: Who is to be blamed for a crime? The manufacturer of the weapon because the weapon killed that victim, or the person which handled/triggered/ that weapon?

Be sure, there are people here, that they saw DEATH with their eyes, not so easy you to discourage.
The rest which may be discouraged, maybe they shouldn't be on this thread anyhow. Life is not a walk in the park, don't mention the "goodies' that TPTB are preparing for us; even lesser. And do not be a fear monger, nor a hysteric, as some people categorise such attitude. I just want to be aware, that nasty things could happen and human with their capabilities, must survive them.
So, I suggest people with feeble courage to bite their hearts and stay, who knows maybe some people really in the business of survival, will join us, thrashing our babbling and we all have to learn from them. Who knows?

Winter Wolf[/QUOTE]

Agree with you for the saying, but here it was not the case, anybody leading anybody. We are all mature, well seasoned people, with our heads on our shoulders and I didn't feel somebody lead other to something, though a guidance should be in place, just for not loosing the final aim. Which I feel we start to loose. Therefore I kindly ask people start contributing, first to create the guiding lines of what we need to cover and then flesh it out with proper information rather than open philosophical dilemmas which were not solved for thousands of years before us, by even brighter beings that may have been existed up to now.

What do you say people?

Last edited by artvision; 07-24-2009 at 06:19 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:18 PM   #135
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

What I say Artvision (and Winter Wolf) is that...I would like communities to possess horses!

Come on, people...! You are both right. Lets back to the matter.

Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:34 PM   #136
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Wow. So now I am living in my own world? Do you resort to personal attacks when you can't think of anything better to say?

Talking to higher IQ people. Wow.

I laughed so hard at this entire post that I almost snorted my orange juice while I was drinking it and reading this.

I have dealt with you with respect and you attack me. That's really good of you. I should give you a gold star.

Your comment on you are all far from the Jim Jones fall out right now. So are you saying there is potential for it?

Have you even read anything about Jonestown and the Agricultural Project? It all started out well and then descended into madness.

I speak of caution for anyone who decides to join any community with the greatest of intentions.

It isn't for me to decide for the viewers. All I am doing is putting in dissenting views to try and get total transparency on the Radiant Zone.

I am done with this whole debacle. You insult my intelligence and me with thus rhetoric.

Honestly I do not think you even know what I am about or am doing. I don't even know why I even bothered to lower my spiritual energy to match most on the board for...

The Mods can feel free to ban me if they like. Then again those who are following this thread will see that anyone playing devil's advocate or simply wishing to present a different view for fact finding will just be punished.

Winter Wolf in service to the Creator.

Quote:
In response to WinterWolf:

I'm not offended, believe me. Usually people determined to do something, get "lots of attention". I will take that just a strengthening factor. There is a saying, when you want do something, DO NOT TELL ANYONE. Because many will be find, telling and assuring you, that what you want to do, is impossible.

You seem not anchored in reality WinterWolf. That story, was going on in 1800's, when the pioneers were stealing the land of those that "live off of the land"; just check the history books. The rest with sweat and everything, who says will not come into place? I just said the money are mandatory just to start constructing the RZ. Buying land, materials, etc. Also the

Good, I much appreciate the Amish society and their survival stamina unaltered for hundreds of years. Much is to be to learn from them and from Native Indians.

Yes, but will be for no much help if somebody needs something in rush, as we see today bad things happening at fast pace, in the world. The whole point is to collect information from skillful people, information that is granted to be valid by their own expertise; we are not discussing something similar such advertising for survival kits, from internet. This is the whole point WinterWolf, I'm sorry you missed it. I think this is you wanted Mudra, in the first place, right?

Because you know you discuss with higher IQ people. Anyway this forum will discourage others. You know that, because also you are active here, right?

How do you know, that is not the same, also for me? Also, it would have been easier for me leave the things alone, but I feel that I can't. We need to do something, more than pointing links on the internet. We need to do something from our own and for people benefits. This I thought, was all the point for a thread like this. If there are no people benefit from our comments, then our comments would be redundant, wouldn't be so?

Judging after same is happening today, is no use to try wake up them, so hardly, to pressure people, no. Every soul will be waked up at the right moment, proper for him. Maybe Noah such has been instructed by God, or maybe get tired to wake up the mocking flock. Everything are suppositions.

Good, so to understand that you are here, like a white hat hacker, trying to test the security of it's own server? Nice, though!
People like me like to be kept on edge and not rusting! You can keep going on, no problem! But the issue here, if I understood right, was to gather important and relevant issues/procedures/guides for the people, not testing the shallowness or the deepness of other poster minds. The issue here was not to agree or not, but to contribute or not, but with latest posts, we are furthering most from the last affirmation, that with contribution...

Really I never had that impression you mention, being here for long as observer and short as poster, but never occurred me things you were saying. But maybe your experience is different, I'm sorry you encountered such characters here.
Most of the people posts here, seem to be great folks, very open mind, intelligent, bright, enlightened and of good character, otherwise I wouldn't join in the first place, anyway is the only forum I write, in my entire life (and I'm not young, though). Sorry for you feel so...

Yes, this was the whole point, we said we must do this Radiant Zone informative gathering, by asking one, another, etc. That we were doing up to now, or thought we were doing up to now. Now, I'm not so sure...

I think your imagination is much drifting here We are not to the point of even knowing why we need of a Radiant Zone in the first place (some people, not all) we are not so close to a Jonestown or such .
If your feelings are that this will be the outcome of our activity here, I will be scared to the point of not contributing to this thread, just because being afraid of these bad things might happen. What we discuss at this specific point is like: Who is to be blamed for a crime? The manufacturer of the weapon because the weapon killed that victim, or the person which handled/triggered/ that weapon?

Be sure, there are people here, that they saw DEATH with their eyes, not so easy you to discourage.
The rest which may be discouraged, maybe they shouldn't be on this thread anyhow. Life is not a walk in the park, don't mention the "goodies' that TPTB are preparing for us; even lesser. And do not be a fear monger, nor a hysteric, as some people categorise such attitude. I just want to be aware, that nasty things could happen and human with their capabilities, must survive them.
So, I suggest people with feeble courage to bite their hearts and stay, who knows maybe some people really in the business of survival, will join us, thrashing our babbling and we all have to learn from them. Who knows?

Winter Wolf

Agree with you for the saying, but here it was not the case, anybody leading anybody. We are all mature, well seasoned people, with our heads on our shoulders and I didn't feel somebody lead other to something, though a guidance should be in place, just for not loosing the final aim. Which I feel we start to loose. Therefore I kindly ask people start contributing, first to create the guiding lines of what we need to cover and then flesh it out with proper information rather than open philosophical dilemmas which were not solved for thousands of years before us, by even brighter beings that may have been existed up to now.

What do you say people?[/QUOTE]
Old 07-24-2009, 10:02 PM   #137
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Wow. So now I am living in my own world? Do you resort to personal attacks when you can't think of anything better to say?

No, WinterWolf, I resort at personal attackes as much as you did.
Did you already forget the qulificatives of "darwinist", "hysteric" and "fear mongering"? Just look tree posts upstairs, in your comments. Seem very easy forgeting when is about you! I'm respond in the way as I'm approached. If I'm approached with kindness and delicacy, I answer accordingly, though what you expected, after you thrown words as rocks in me? Is like Action and Reaction. I'm far away be like Jesus. I didn't learn yet, to turn the other cheek.

Look even you don't consider myself as higher IQ, is OK, it is only 131 on Tickle's IQ test, yes, not seems matching the reality as long as I'm answering you. You guessed, I'm sure, with your top IQ, that I'm continuing to answer just for the respect I have for this forum and for the people here you are not getting tired to mock and offend.

I laughed so hard at this entire post that I almost snorted my orange juice while I was drinking it and reading this.

It is your business that you laughed so hard, is good for the health, but anyway you didn't share with us what's your reasons for such laugh, as much as all discussion before you get with the boots in, seems very constructive and serious. No fun there. You just started with warnings, take care, so on so.. like people here are 5 years old and need a nanny to tell them how to behave. Not only that, but the people trying to contribute something, you make them indirectly, fear mongers and hysterics. I'm wondering what should we do, just you not laugh? Maybe to devour fascinated and in trance-like, your words of wisdom? Would then you more appreciated us? Or maybe then you would have been laugh snorting a barrel of orange juice, not only a glass, as you say. As a survival advice for you: when you read avalon forum, refrain from drinking liquids, seems very dangerous for your health

I have dealt with you with respect and you attack me. That's really good of you. I should give you a gold star.

Your comment on you are all far from the Jim Jones fall out right now. So are you saying there is potential for it?

Have you even read anything about Jonestown and the Agricultural Project? It all started out well and then descended into madness.

The respect you are talking about, from your word seems a vesuvius, but when you look in your posts, is very subtle to the point of not be detected; at least with our brains of low IQ, which you laugh at. This issue with Jonestown and with religious sects, seems far fetched for me to bring in discussion alegedly of what we have been spoken up to now, I think that you brought just you be able to fear mongering and intimidate more sensible persons here. This is the only reason you brought that subject! Seems you weren't interested in the topic per se. Be truthful with us and tell if you even have the curiosity to open the pdf with the visual chart of the Radiant Zones? If someone asks me, I would tell him, you didn't. Sorry if I'm wrong, but from what you said up to now, for me, didn't seemed has the slightest relation with topic, nicely brought by Mudra, wish to thank with this occasion.

I speak of caution for anyone who decides to join any community with the greatest of intentions.

Here's the nanny pitch again!
And first of all here we didn't discuss about joining any Radiant Zones, jus we were debating what should contain and how to be organized. But seems you didn't bother to read thoroughly.

It isn't for me to decide for the viewers. All I am doing is putting in dissenting views to try and get total transparency on the Radiant Zone.

From your post, seem contrary with your affirmation, seems you want to decide. What to follow, what not worth follow; what is of good value, what is theoretical and so on...If your dissenting views relate with posting people's IQ, and people bilk others money, maybe you are right. When is about Radiant Zone, I didn't remain with some idea from you.

I am done with this whole debacle. You insult my intelligence and me with thus rhetoric.

Me too. Seems that when you see someone is matching your agresivity and is not intimidate easily, you decide to stop the fight and snickely attack some other time, when the ocassion is right. I'm sure you will say no, to that!

Honestly I do not think you even know what I am about or am doing. I don't even know why I even bothered to lower my spiritual energy to match most on the board for...

Great, how yourself get the mask off from your face. Up to here you were nannying us, supposedly because of care for us, the poor people, maybe sheeple, you consider us, almost be hoarded by a virtual Avalonic Jim Jones, or a Koresh Lider Maximo, but now that you see you bite on rock, you back off.

The Mods can feel free to ban me if they like. Then again those who are following this thread will see that anyone playing devil's advocate or simply wishing to present a different view for fact finding will just be punished.

You talk too much about devil, for my like. That in mix with Creator, is reflecting a dire and strange light from your side.
About banning from forum, I think that as long this is the opinion of people here, as is good, bad, whatever, they not banning you nor anyone else at least we maintain a decent tone, even we criticize some ideas, behavior or sometime peoples. Why, because we are not perfect beings and we have our pride, ego, selfishness, or instinct of survival. But this with moderation. Thank you for your feedback, really I appreciate even is more criticism in it, because there wouldn't be good, without existence of evil (not related with our discussion here)

I will end also this debate, because didn't advance the RZ issues, but talking too much to/about wolves here in the thread, I'm afraid not ending as a Lone Wolf!
This and that that I do not want to bother nor upset such kind people here, which I much respect!
Look, very interesting signature you have. I like that idea with always being a warrior. But there is a difference in to be one, or just to shout this.
My signature, I'd like to be:

SURVIVAL=5B's
Belief, Brains, Beans, Bullets, Bandaids

Last edited by artvision; 07-24-2009 at 10:46 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:46 PM   #138
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Artvision _Winterwolf

Beyond polemic there is always another solution .One that stands from higher being and that is grounded in your heart.
Cool off the heat and find that third way of apprehending things.

Equanimity

adapted from a talk by Gil Fronsdal, May 29th, 2004

Equanimity is one of the most sublime emotions of Buddhist practice. It is the ground for wisdom and freedom and the protector of compassion and love. While some may think of equanimity as dry neutrality or cool aloofness, mature equanimity produces a radiance and warmth of being. The Buddha described a mind filled with equanimity as "abundant, exalted, immeasurable, without hostility and without ill-will."

The English word "equanimity" translates two separate Pali words used by the Buddha. Each represents a different aspect of equanimity.

The most common Pali word translated as "equanimity" is upekkha, meaning "to look over." It refers to the equanimity that arises from the power of observation, the ability to see without being caught by what we see. When well-developed, such power gives rise to a great sense of peace.

Upekkha can also refer to the ease that comes from seeing a bigger picture. Colloquially, in India the word was sometimes used to mean "to see with patience." We might understand this as "seeing with understanding." For example, when we know not to take offensive words personally, we are less likely to react to what was said. Instead, we remain at ease or equanimous. This form of equanimity is sometimes compared to grandmotherly love. The grandmother clearly loves her grandchildren but, thanks to her experience with her own children, is less likely to be caught up in the drama of her grandchildren's lives.

The second word often translated as equanimity is tatramajjhattata, a compound made of simple Pali words. Tatra, meaning "there," sometimes refers to "all these things." Majjha means "middle," and tata means "to stand or to pose." Put together, the word becomes "to stand in the middle of all this." As a form of equanimity, "being in the middle" refers to balance, to remaining centered in the middle of whatever is happening. This balance comes from inner strength or stability. The strong presence of inner calm, well-being, confidence, vitality, or integrity can keep us upright, like a ballast keeps a ship upright in strong winds. As inner strength develops, equanimity follows.

Equanimity is a protection from the "eight worldly winds": praise and blame, success and failure, pleasure and pain, fame and disrepute. Becoming attached to or excessively elated with success, praise, fame or pleasure can be a set-up for suffering when the winds of life change direction. For example, success can be wonderful, but if it leads to arrogance, we have more to lose in future challenges. Becoming personally invested in praise can tend toward conceit. Identifying with failure, we may feel incompetent or inadequate. Reacting to pain, we may become discouraged. If we understand or feel that our sense of inner well-being is independent of the eight winds, we are more likely to remain on an even keel in their midst.

One approach to developing equanimity is to cultivate the qualities of mind that support it. Seven mental qualities support the development of equanimity.

The first is virtue or integrity. When we live and act with integrity, we feel confident about our actions and words, which results in the equanimity of blamelessness. The ancient Buddhist texts speak of being able to go into any assembly of people and feel blameless.

The second support for equanimity is the sense of assurance that comes from faith. While any kind of faith can provide equanimity, faith grounded in wisdom is especially powerful. The Pali word for faith, saddha, is also translated as conviction or confidence. If we have confidence, for example, in our ability to engage in a spiritual practice, then we are more likely to meet its challenges with equanimity.

The third support is a well-developed mind. Much as we might develop physical strength, balance, and stability of the body in a gym, so too can we develop strength, balance and stability of the mind. This is done through practices that cultivate calm, concentration and mindfulness. When the mind is calm, we are less likely to be blown about by the worldly winds.

The fourth support is a sense of well-being. We do not need to leave well-being to chance. In Buddhism, it is considered appropriate and helpful to cultivate and enhance our well-being. We often overlook the well-being that is easily available in daily life. Even taking time to enjoy one's tea or the sunset can be a training in well-being.

The fifth support for equanimity is understanding or wisdom. Wisdom is an important factor in learning to have an accepting awareness, to be present for whatever is happening without the mind or heart contracting or resisting. Wisdom can teach us to separate people's actions from who they are. We can agree or disagree with their actions, but remain balanced in our relationship with them. We can also understand that our own thoughts and impulses are the result of impersonal conditions. By not taking them so personally, we are more likely to stay at ease with their arising.

Another way wisdom supports equanimity is in understanding that people are responsible for their own decisions, which helps us to find equanimity in the face of other people's suffering. We can wish the best for them, but we avoid being buffeted by a false sense of responsibility for their well-being.

One of the most powerful ways to use wisdom to facilitate equanimity is to be mindful of when equanimity is absent. Honest awareness of what makes us imbalanced helps us to learn how to find balance.

The sixth support is insight, a deep seeing into the nature of things as they are. One of the primary insights is the nature of impermanence. In the deepest forms of this insight, we see that things change so quickly that we can't hold onto anything, and eventually the mind lets go of clinging. Letting go brings equanimity; the greater the letting go, the deeper the equanimity.

The final support is freedom, which comes as we begin to let go of our reactive tendencies. We can get a taste of what this means by noticing areas in which we were once reactive but are no longer. For example, some issues that upset us when we were teenagers prompt no reaction at all now that we are adults. In Buddhist practice, we work to expand the range of life experiences in which we are free.

These two forms of equanimity, the one that comes from the power of observation, and the one that comes from inner balance, come together in mindfulness practice. As mindfulness becomes stronger, so does our equanimity. We see with greater independence and freedom. And, at the same time, equanimity becomes an inner strength that keeps us balanced in middle of all that is.

Peace to both of you
mudra
Old 07-24-2009, 10:54 PM   #139
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends ,

I'll be away for a week starting this sunday to attend the nexus meditation in the UK.
Until my return I invite you to bring this place back to peace.
Quiet surroundings and good will will unable people to get on further
with their work.

Be kind to each other.

Namaste
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 07-24-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:58 PM   #140
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

I have not made any personal
attacks against you. My Comments ya on Darwinism, fearmongering,etc were just that. Comments. From your previous posts above what you have been speaking about did sound like Darwinism. ( Damn. Precious was supposed to be previous. typing on one's phone sucks at times. I have updated precious to previous).

A personsal attack would be me calling you for example a dumb idiot or
something.

I don't have time to address everything as I am at work.

Exposing my mask? What mask? I pose a bunch of questions and your replies are pretty much all alike.

My Wow to higher IQ was my amazement that you even brought Intelligence and religion in this. I am still shaking my head at that.

I'm not surprised at being openly attacked now. Ask enough irritating questions about what is going on and you get attacked.

I admire your determination to make me look bad. Good on you sport.

Gotta love it as now I am the fear mongerer. My co-workers are looking at me funny as I am laughing so hard.

Read some of the PDF stuff. I thought it was interesting.

Nannying people? Nah. Just shining a bug spotlight on things to see what is scurrying around. People can make their own informed choices from te resultant discourse. What I am doing is to generate discourse whether you like what is being asked.

Follow me trance like huh? I'd tell you to get lost. I don't need or want anyone to follow me around.

Matching my aggressiveness? Wow I didn't know I was being aggressive. Are you just a tad sensitive and touchy?

Biting rock? Herding sheep? Mmkay. If you say so.

Just how many times do you want me to say all I am doing is creating discourse and to present a dissenting view?

If all you have are yes people telling you what you want to hear, you leave yourself open to problems later if you do.

Lone wolf. Me? Laughable.

Do go hi five your buddies and pat yourself on the back as if you won something.

I didn't know I had a mask to expose. Damn. I better go hide and cower in the corner now.

Backing down? No just disgusted by the same rhetoric over and over and over again. I don't see the point in continuing.

Winter Wolf

Quote:

No, WinterWolf, I resort at personal attackes as much as you did.
Did you already forget the qulificatives of "darwinist", "hysteric" and "fear mongering"? Just look tree posts upstairs, in your comments. Seem very easy forgeting when is about you!

Look even you don't consider myself as higher IQ, is OK, it is only 131 on Tickle's IQ test, yes, not seems matching the reality as long as I'm answering you. You guessed, I'm sure, with your top IQ, that I'm continuing to answer just for the respect I have for this forum and for the people here you are not getting tired to mock and offend.

It is your business that you laughed so hard, is good for the health, but anyway you didn't share with us what's your reasons for such laugh, as much as all discussion before you get with the boots in, seems very constructive and serious. No fun there. You just started with warnings, take care, so on so.. like people here are 5 years old and need a nanny to tell them how to behave. Not only that, but the people trying to contribute something, you make them indirectly, fear mongers and hysterics. I'm wondering what should we do, just you not laugh? Maybe to devour fascinated and in trance-like, your words of wisdom? Would then you more appreciated us? Or maybe then you would have been laugh snorting a barrel of orange juice, not only a glass, as you say. As a survival advice for you: when you read avalon forum, refrain from drinking liquids, seems very dangerous for your health

The respect you are talking about, from your word seems a vesuvius, but when you look in your posts, is very subtle to the point of not be detected; at least with our brains of low IQ, which you laugh at. This issue with Jonestown and with religious sects, seems far fetched for me to bring in discussion alegedly of what we have been spoken up to now, I think that you brought just you be able to fear mongering and intimidate more sensible persons here. This is the only reason you brought that subject! Seems you weren't interested in the topic per se. Be truthful with us and tell if you even have the curiosity to open the pdf with the visual chart of the Radiant Zones? If someone asks me, I would tell him, you didn't. Sorry if I'm wrong, but from what you said up to now, for me, didn't seemed has the slightest relation with topic, nicely brought by Mudra, wish to thank with this occasion.

Here's the nanny pitch again!

From your post, seem contrary with your affirmation, seems you want to decide. What to follow, what not worth follow; what is of good value, what is theoretical and so on...If your dissenting views relate with posting people's IQ, and people bilk others money, maybe you are right. When is about Radiant Zone, I didn't remain with some idea from you.

Me too. Seems that when you see someone is matching your agresivity and is not intimidate easily, you decide to stop the fight and snickely attack somother time, when the ocassion is right. I'm sure you will say no, to that!

Great, how yourself get the mask off from your face. Up to here you were nannying us, supposedly because of care for us, the poor people, maybe sheeple, you consider us, almost be hoarded by a virtual Avalonic Jim Jones, or a Koresh Lider Maximo, but now that you see you bite on rock, you back off.

I think that as long this is the opinion of people here and of forum, they not banning you nor anyone else at least we maintain a decent tone, even we criticize some ideas, behavior or sometime peoples. Why, because we are not perfect beings and we have our pride, ego, selfishness, or instinct of survival. But this with moderation. Thank you for your feedback, really I appreciate even is more criticism in it, because there wouldn't be good, without existence of evil (not related with our discussion here)

I will end also this debate, because didn't advance the RZ issues, but talking too much to/about wolves here in the thread, I'm afraid not ending as a Lone Wolf!

[/COLOR]

What do you say people?
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited by WinterWolf; 07-25-2009 at 01:32 AM.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:00 PM   #141
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Many words of wisdom and deep enlightment and tranquility of the soul.
We need also achive that and focus to our aim here, we start talked about.
Really I wouldn't burn so hot, if I wouldn't be so interested in subject.

So, from my side, I finish the argument with wolves here, because we can achieve nothing trough disarmony and imbalance, you are right.

We need a wisdom a la grandma, love and knowledge and knowing that everything will end in a positive way.

You know Mudra, if we were able to live like Anastasia, in operfect harmony with nature and God, if we wouldn't forget this connection of love, this survival, Radiant zones, would have been totally redundant, from the first place.

All the best to you all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Artvision _Winterwolf

Beyond polemic there is always another solution .One that stands from higher being and that is grounded in your heart.
Cool off the heat and find that third way of apprehending things.

Equanimity

adapted from a talk by Gil Fronsdal, May 29th, 2004

Equanimity is one of the most sublime emotions of Buddhist practice. It is the ground for wisdom and freedom and the protector of compassion and love. While some may think of equanimity as dry neutrality or cool aloofness, mature equanimity produces a radiance and warmth of being. The Buddha described a mind filled with equanimity as "abundant, exalted, immeasurable, without hostility and without ill-will."

The English word "equanimity" translates two separate Pali words used by the Buddha. Each represents a different aspect of equanimity.

The most common Pali word translated as "equanimity" is upekkha, meaning "to look over." It refers to the equanimity that arises from the power of observation, the ability to see without being caught by what we see. When well-developed, such power gives rise to a great sense of peace.

Upekkha can also refer to the ease that comes from seeing a bigger picture. Colloquially, in India the word was sometimes used to mean "to see with patience." We might understand this as "seeing with understanding." For example, when we know not to take offensive words personally, we are less likely to react to what was said. Instead, we remain at ease or equanimous. This form of equanimity is sometimes compared to grandmotherly love. The grandmother clearly loves her grandchildren but, thanks to her experience with her own children, is less likely to be caught up in the drama of her grandchildren's lives.

The second word often translated as equanimity is tatramajjhattata, a compound made of simple Pali words. Tatra, meaning "there," sometimes refers to "all these things." Majjha means "middle," and tata means "to stand or to pose." Put together, the word becomes "to stand in the middle of all this." As a form of equanimity, "being in the middle" refers to balance, to remaining centered in the middle of whatever is happening. This balance comes from inner strength or stability. The strong presence of inner calm, well-being, confidence, vitality, or integrity can keep us upright, like a ballast keeps a ship upright in strong winds. As inner strength develops, equanimity follows.

Equanimity is a protection from the "eight worldly winds": praise and blame, success and failure, pleasure and pain, fame and disrepute. Becoming attached to or excessively elated with success, praise, fame or pleasure can be a set-up for suffering when the winds of life change direction. For example, success can be wonderful, but if it leads to arrogance, we have more to lose in future challenges. Becoming personally invested in praise can tend toward conceit. Identifying with failure, we may feel incompetent or inadequate. Reacting to pain, we may become discouraged. If we understand or feel that our sense of inner well-being is independent of the eight winds, we are more likely to remain on an even keel in their midst.

One approach to developing equanimity is to cultivate the qualities of mind that support it. Seven mental qualities support the development of equanimity.

The first is virtue or integrity. When we live and act with integrity, we feel confident about our actions and words, which results in the equanimity of blamelessness. The ancient Buddhist texts speak of being able to go into any assembly of people and feel blameless.

The second support for equanimity is the sense of assurance that comes from faith. While any kind of faith can provide equanimity, faith grounded in wisdom is especially powerful. The Pali word for faith, saddha, is also translated as conviction or confidence. If we have confidence, for example, in our ability to engage in a spiritual practice, then we are more likely to meet its challenges with equanimity.

The third support is a well-developed mind. Much as we might develop physical strength, balance, and stability of the body in a gym, so too can we develop strength, balance and stability of the mind. This is done through practices that cultivate calm, concentration and mindfulness. When the mind is calm, we are less likely to be blown about by the worldly winds.

The fourth support is a sense of well-being. We do not need to leave well-being to chance. In Buddhism, it is considered appropriate and helpful to cultivate and enhance our well-being. We often overlook the well-being that is easily available in daily life. Even taking time to enjoy one's tea or the sunset can be a training in well-being.

The fifth support for equanimity is understanding or wisdom. Wisdom is an important factor in learning to have an accepting awareness, to be present for whatever is happening without the mind or heart contracting or resisting. Wisdom can teach us to separate people's actions from who they are. We can agree or disagree with their actions, but remain balanced in our relationship with them. We can also understand that our own thoughts and impulses are the result of impersonal conditions. By not taking them so personally, we are more likely to stay at ease with their arising.

Another way wisdom supports equanimity is in understanding that people are responsible for their own decisions, which helps us to find equanimity in the face of other people's suffering. We can wish the best for them, but we avoid being buffeted by a false sense of responsibility for their well-being.

One of the most powerful ways to use wisdom to facilitate equanimity is to be mindful of when equanimity is absent. Honest awareness of what makes us imbalanced helps us to learn how to find balance.

The sixth support is insight, a deep seeing into the nature of things as they are. One of the primary insights is the nature of impermanence. In the deepest forms of this insight, we see that things change so quickly that we can't hold onto anything, and eventually the mind lets go of clinging. Letting go brings equanimity; the greater the letting go, the deeper the equanimity.

The final support is freedom, which comes as we begin to let go of our reactive tendencies. We can get a taste of what this means by noticing areas in which we were once reactive but are no longer. For example, some issues that upset us when we were teenagers prompt no reaction at all now that we are adults. In Buddhist practice, we work to expand the range of life experiences in which we are free.

These two forms of equanimity, the one that comes from the power of observation, and the one that comes from inner balance, come together in mindfulness practice. As mindfulness becomes stronger, so does our equanimity. We see with greater independence and freedom. And, at the same time, equanimity becomes an inner strength that keeps us balanced in middle of all that is.

Peace to both of you
mudra
Old 07-24-2009, 11:11 PM   #142
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have not made any personal
attacks against you. My Comments ya on Darwinism, fearmongering,etc were just that. Comments. From your precious posts above what you have been speaking about did sound like Darwinism.

A peronsal attack would be me calling you for example a dumb idiot or
something.

I don't have time to address everything as I am at work.

Exposing my mask? What mask? I pose a bunch of questions and your replies are pretty much all alike.

My Wow to higher IQ was m amazement that you even brought Intelligence and religion in this. I am still shaking my head at that.

I'm not surprised at being openly attacked now. Ask enough irritating questions about what is going on and you get attacked.

I admire your determination to make me look bad. Good on you sport.

Gotta love it as now I am the fear mongerer. My co-workers are looking at me funny as I am laughing so hard.

Read some of the PDF stuff. I thought it was interesting.

Nannying people? Nah. Just shining a bug spotlight on thngs to see what is scurrying around. People can make their own informed choices from te resultant discourse. What I am doing is to generate discourse whether you like what is being asked.

Follow me trance like huh? I'd tell you to get lost. I don't need or want anyone to follow me around.

Matching my agressiveness? Wow I didn't know I was being agressiveness. Are you just a tad sensitive and touchy?

Biting rock? Herding sheep? Mmkay. If you say so.

Just how many times do you want me to say all I am doing is creatng discourse and to present a dissenting view?

If all you have are yes people telling you what you want to hear, you leave yourself open to problems later if you do.

Lone wolf. Me? Laughable.

Do go hi five your buddies and pat yourself on the back as if you won something.

I didn't know I had a mask to expose. Damn. I better go hide and cower in the corner now.

Backing down? No just disgusted by the same rhetoric over and over and over again. I don't see the point in continuing.

Winter Wolf

Look Winterwolf, I didn't reffer to you, I said that by debating so much with you, i will be the black sheep, so in other words the Lone Wolf, just because people tend to put distance between them and fight-full people, the Lone Wolf was not about you!

Is ok you laugh about, no problem we need to laugh a bit, because life is very tense for us...

I didn't want attack you or anything, maybe I didn't quite understand your words entirely and yes you are right I'm touchy lately, sorry for that also my wife is complaining sometime.

Let's forget this nonsense and if you read what I wrote and find interesting, well, I will try to make it as an outliner, in text form. I do not want to insist, but because I saw here people speaking about meditation, I tried to come into help, you know, you can put these maps on a paper and mediate on it.

Sorry it was maybe silly from my side, as I should bring the normal text form for information. I'm working on that and after finishing I put here on this thread.

Wish you all the best and I told you that I respect people have no same ideas as me. If everybody would have same ideas, from where to come evolution? Right?

All the best for you!

Last edited by artvision; 07-24-2009 at 11:15 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:11 PM   #143
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

YouTube - Pema Chodron "Troublemakers"[/ame]"]

Enjoy

Loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 07-24-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:24 PM   #144
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you Artvision ,

You are a good man . I appreciate the good will you are showing.
And I do feel the heartfelt passion that guides you on your path.
I know TtC and Northern are working on some drafts and outlines too.
When they are ready they will post it here as well.
All you come up with is welcome .
Keep up the good work

Loving kindness
mudra
Old 07-25-2009, 01:00 AM   #145
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Thank you Artvision ,

You are a good man . I appreciate the good will you are showing.
And I do feel the heartfelt passion that guides you on your path.
I know TtC and Northern are working on some drafts and outlines too.
When they are ready they will post it here as well.
All you come up with is welcome .
Keep up the good work

Loving kindness
mudra
Thank you, Mudra!
Old 07-25-2009, 03:11 AM   #146
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Which of the fleas owns the dog? Which of the leaves owns the tree? If there can be such a thing as ownership, does not the grass have first claim to the land? Or cannot the trees make the same claims? The secret of possession is this, when you make a claim of possession.. that which is claimed to be the possession is not the possessed, that distinction lies with the owner.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 04:52 AM   #147
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Since you wanted to link this thread with the proposition thread...I had a response...here it is

This is in answer to this statement:

i agree with jonathon and judyknot, i myself am an indigo, not that makes much a difference, but many of you are judging him in a very defensive position. indigos are generally misunderstood. i don't care what age he is, it's the soul age that counts.

Brook, shame on you, you're putting your own dirt out there. you are afraid and feel hurt so you lash out.

i find his proposition refreshing. he's offering a solution and CREATING something positive. what are you doing brook?

I was in meetings all day at work, then checked my email...full of "you need to sign on and see this"..so I did.

After over 1500 posts to this forum, this is all I'm going to be remembered for?

I would hope I would be remembered for threads like these...

The gentle art of Blessing
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=15327

Healing with Love
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14431

Everything Moon
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14739

Can we create a Miracle
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14117

Who am I
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=13805

And for appreciation to the Mods out there
There's no Place like home
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=13907

And all I'm going to be judged for is the stupid thread?

This is what you are all going to remember me for?

Well, to put some closure to where I stand, and the comments and judgement made about me ...

I have always been a fighter for the injustice....and when I see something that I feel is wrong, I'm going to state my feelings....got that from my mother...bless her soul.
Where this thread stands..I felt I saw something very wrong..and I still do.
Here you have an Indigo boy who cannot speak for himself..at this point I still do not see one very important part that needs to be addressed....

Ttc...What is your vision of these communities you are building? Very simple....

Dolphin...you use the excuse that "Indigos are generally misunderstood. i don't care what age he is, it's the soul age that counts."

certainly with all of that soul age ...he has learned to speak for himself, instead of having Mudra and a few others speak for him.

And with that soul age he has learned some wisdom to be able to expel the doubt that is racing through the minds of many here.

If not so be it.....but I will ask you all this.....

Here is a 20 year old Indigo..with a vision at the age of 12, who has decided to build radient zones....and has personally told me about 4 days ago that he does not believe there will be a world catastrophe, and does not believe there is a NWO.

With that in mind..I again ask the question...what is the vision here? Why build these communities?....and why is every body so intent on going to a radient zone...if for not that very purpose?

If we are just starting communities for the purpose of Commune...then so be it...state that purpose...but I think that the reason George Green, Kerry Cassedy, And Bill Ryan have decided these things are relevant, are because of the impending possible need for them in case the SHTF....and for many I think this is a good idea....wow did I say that?

Yes I did say that...It's a good idea. Imagine that.

However...there is too much wrong here, and I will say it again...
There is too much wrong here.

I can only imagine things, like people investing their hard earned labor...the "less then fortunate"... developing all of this land, building all of these buildings, and shelters..only to have the land sold out from under them, and being told to move along...with a severance pay....Not the utopia I believe they had their dream pinned on...and certainly not what they would expect...but this is only one question I had that did not get satisfactorily answered. There are many other questions that did not get answered.

These are the questions that I would advise anyone investing money into, or their blood sweat and tears into, before getting involved.

That being said....about this thread....Dolphin...What dirty laundry are you speaking about?

The only dirty laundry I have is in the hamper upstairs. If you are speaking about the PM's that ttc posted, and the mods asked me if I wanted removed, and said no, and he did not put the parts where he was being rather telling...well, here is what you are seeing...

After being asked to check out this guy and his "proposition"...I applied..and I made it sound like I was well off but would leave it for Utopia.

What you saw there was me fishing for information...plain and simple..looking for answers ...no dirty laundry there Dolphin. Not even a picture of what I am...just leading a horse to water is all.
There are several other scenarios I can come up with that would fit this proposition, but I think you are all adults, and Indigo, enlightened Lightworkers or not...just take heed.

As far as ttc goes...He sent me quite a nice message 4 days ago when he saw I was leaving....and left a quote from Aleister Crowley..."Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law." not before telling me, "I doubt very much that there will be a global cataclysm or a NWO, but that is what people believe. I cannot create in someone else's reality."
It was actually very SWEET...but left me with even more questions...again why build these radient zones if he does not believe that these things will come to pass?

In your comment Dolphin..you say...I'm afraid and feeling hurt.....first of all,

The only hurt I have had on this thread so far is from you...the judgement of me after all of the posts I have contributed to this forum and this is your judgement of me?
Hurt from ttc...not...I can only bless him and hope he makes the right choices and follows a path, one that will teach him some of that "soul wisdom" you speak of, so he can actually treat people with some respect...and If you had read the thread...,I was not the only one who checked out his proposition and got a very bad vibe, and rude words. And I am not the only one that has questions..

I am the one that stood toe to toe with him though, and fought to get the truth...so is that the the fear you speak of?

I do not fear ttc, I do not even fear death...I actually welcome it..I cannot wait to go home again...this 3D is great, and I cherish it very much, but I, who do not label my self anything other then human, have a knowing....a knowing that the real deal is out there, and this is only a small part of the whole.

Do I want to go to radient zone.....No

I am here for one purpose only...to create, and I feel I have a mission to be here when the SHTF, and I do believe it will, and be there for the ones that are in need. I will not go to a radient zone..I will stay and help all those I can...I will be there for the disabled, the blind, the mentally handicapped...because this is part of my mission..I have worked with all I speak, and even though that is not the the work I do at the present, this is my mission...to gently guide those in need to help them awaken. To be with the ones that are lost, and don't know about radient zones.

I am not afraid to stand up to the darkness, and shine the light of truth.

I am not afraid if the State of California goes in the ocean...because it is not a place I have not been before.
I would gladly welcome the journey home, to start it all over again.

To all of you who think this thread is all I have contributed...I'm truly sorry for that..but I have always stood up for what I thought was right. In this thread I said what I thought..forgive me if speaking my mind was something that you find unacceptable...but I will always do it, and continue to do it for the rest of my days is this 3D existence.

With love and light I bid you Blessings.

Last edited by BROOK; 07-25-2009 at 07:50 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 05:18 AM   #148
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

good reply lets ask ourselves why would someone Quote this man Aleister Crowley ? I`m sure it isn`t for his saintly Qualities
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:00 AM   #149
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Dears,

I'm new between you, a novice.

Dears, look I started to read latest posts here and I thought my bookmark link is wrong, guiding to other thread, another thread different at all than what was at beginning.

Then I looked in the upper page and I read:

Re: Radiant zones and communities building..where are we up to ?

These things from lately, have nothing to do with what we are suppose doing here, according with the title; sorry my debate going nowhere with WinterWolf, seems triggered other people old resentments go out to surface, I do not know...

Let's try to burry the hatchet of war and try use that formidble energy not fighting each other, but constructing for each other.

I WROTE THAT, NOT BECAUSE I PULING EARS SOMEBODY (far from me that thought, I'm not in that moderator position here and never liked that pulling ears of someone) BUT I FEEL RESPONSIBLE AFTER I CARRIED OUT THAT RECKLESS DEBATE.

... and one of the B's from my signature is making to me sneaky eye signs ... that B from Brains...

Last edited by artvision; 07-25-2009 at 08:40 AM.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:16 AM   #150
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Good. Now we are inpatiently expecting the TtC and Northern Boy proposals and drafts, so we can analyze and compare all of the proposals given so far. If there are common elements, we could start to establish them as recommendation patterns, untill we get some whole possible structure of the RZ community.

Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote