Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 07:29 PM   #51
sparkymark

Default Re: Missouri

I'll be at the meeting Saturday. Excellent post, Jonathan.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:15 AM   #52
geesenc
Avalon Senior Member

I am in the St. Louis area and am interested in meeting with others here.
geesenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:52 PM   #53
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, folks.

Tomorrow is our initial meeting and I want to confirm how many are going to come, in a new unit of time.

Please post here if you haven't already that you are coming to the meeting.

Thank you in advance,

Jonathan

jonathan Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:09 PM   #54
Blufire77
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Missouri

Jonathan,

I most definitely will be there. My husband is coming also . . . . surprised me quite a bit when he asked me if it would be okay for him to come too. Maybe he is beginning to wake up.

I may have a couple other people coming.

So add 2 warm bodies to the count!

peace
Blufire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:12 PM   #55
sage4truth

Hi All, I'm located in a small town between Springfield and Joplin Missouri, I could meet in either city.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:39 AM   #56
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

FYI.

The meeting at the 75th Street Brewery will be held upstairs in the Nest.

Here is a description:

The Nest gives you and your guests a birds-eye view of the brewery from our indoor "balcony." It accommodates up to 25 for a sit-down meal or up to 30 for a casual cocktail party. The Nest is the perfect place for a business luncheon or a birthday party.

Here's their web site for more details....

http://www.75thstreet.com/

See you tomorrow night..

Jonathan
Old 09-27-2008, 09:38 AM   #57
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by raulduke; 04-09-2010 at 04:30 AM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:26 PM   #58
Blufire77
Avalon Senior Member

I'm truly looking forward to meeting everyone tonight.

Hey strayslack . . . . I have to smile that no one in certain current threads that you have posted in have not picked up the meaning of your avatar. I for one am glad you are in my area.

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete." R Buckminister Fuller

"If you are not riding out to met your destiny you will be stampeded by fate" unknown
Old 09-27-2008, 04:15 PM   #59
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blufire77 View Post
I'm truly looking forward to meeting everyone tonight.

Hey strayslack . . . . I have to smile that no one in certain current threads that you have posted in have not picked up the meaning of your avatar. I for one am glad you are in my area.

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete." R Buckminister Fuller

"If you are not riding out to met your destiny you will be stampeded by fate" unknown
Yeah, I was worried that my avatar might ruffle some feathers on this forum. So far, not many people recognize it.
I look forward to meeting all of you. There will be two in my partayyyy!
strayslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:53 PM   #60
Carrie Todd
Avalon Senior Member

I am definitely looking forward to meeting everyone tonight. We have between two and five others possibly coming with us. Here's to a good group and a productive meeting.
Carrie Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:34 AM   #61
Carrie Todd
Avalon Senior Member

Many things are considered a conspiracy theory until they come to pass. Many people are conspiracy theorists until they act. Often people are content to sit on the sidelines theorizing and analyzing. It is important to ask oneself, "Do I want to act or react?"

Kudos to those of you who attended our KC meeting. I, personally, considered it a great success (13 attendees, approximately 0.5% of the forum). Next meeting Oct. 11. Location to be announced soon.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:48 PM   #62
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

Just wanted to say how fantastic it was to meet all of you who attended the meeting last night. I have a great deal of respect for each and every one of you. Great event all around.
strayslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:23 PM   #63
ja_v02

Thanks guys for such a great meeting yesterday!! it was awesome finding people of like mind!

Last edited by ja_v02; 09-28-2008 at 08:25 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:33 PM   #64
sterlingStar

Hi All,

I am brand new to this thread and I am so thrilled to know that there are folks out there with the same thoughts...

I am sorry that my husband and I missed the first meeting! We will make it a point to meet you all Oct 11.

We live right across State Line in Kansas and the 75th Street meeting location would work great.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:56 PM   #65
showmemo
Avalon Senior Member

Hello shome here and in the Saint Louis area so KC is way to far for me but have to say how about a yahoo groups for us to talk and exchange ideas? peace
showmemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:52 AM   #66
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

We will have a web site for the 4 states and Missouri area this week.

As for the meeting: I hope everyone got what they expected or better from the meeting. I enjoyed meeting everyone thoroughly. We have a better group then I could have ever hoped for!

Thank you for coming! Very well done!

Here is the PGP site and Info we discussed:

http://na.store.pgp.com/desktop_email.html

I will notify everyone when the regional website is up later this week.

Jonathan
Old 09-29-2008, 01:51 PM   #67
Carrie Todd
Avalon Senior Member

I will be emailing you guys with contact info today.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:26 PM   #68
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

Our web site is now up and running as of last night. If you would like to be a part of it please attend our next meeting and we will set you up.

We have several threads and more being posted throughout the day.

Hope to see you on October 11th, sooner, if we have ANY more big flaps happen economically.

Jonathan
Old 10-01-2008, 04:59 PM   #69
showmemo
Avalon Senior Member

Hey I cannot make meetings as I am across the state but would like to be involved on the web site how about it guys?
showmemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:28 PM   #70
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

Hello!

Our meeting last Saturday went really well, and much was accomplished!

We will be having another pot luck meeting on Saturday the 25th of October. We also have an online meeting once a week also.

Please let me know if you would like to attend.

jonathan
Old 10-19-2008, 03:56 PM   #71
Blufire77
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Missouri

Hello Midwesterners,

Our third “physical” meeting (we have had several on chat) will be this Saturday, October 25 at 4:00.

The meeting will be here on my organic/eco farm just south of Kansas City. We wanted to combine the meeting part with a Autumn get-together . . . . complete with camp fire, smores, animals (lots of baby chicks), fishing, organic hamburgers and laughter. Come meet like minded people that you may want to form a community with. We are on our way in establishing 2 possibly 3 zoned communities now.

We are people from all walks of life, we look like and are your neighbors, co-workers, college students, doctors, financial advisors, electricians, computer programmers, lawyers, teachers, printers, farmers, mothers, fathers, husbands, wives and children. Normal people in a very difficult world who want to build a new abundant life.

Also I wanted to announce that I will be giving homesteading, herbal and gardening classes this coming year here on the farm. Learn how to grow and preserve your own food, chickens, medicine or just how to survive out of the concrete jungle!

Post here if you are interested in coming to the meeting this Saturday or in the classes and we will be in touch.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:00 AM   #72
xenomorph
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan Burke View Post
Hello!

Our meeting last Saturday went really well, and much was accomplished!

We will be having another pot luck meeting on Saturday the 25th of October. We also have an online meeting once a week also.

Please let me know if you would like to attend.

jonathan
Is this the same October 25 meeting as mentioned by Blufire77? I am interested in participating in these group discussions, but I do not necessarily have the resources or time to drive all the way across Missouri.
xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:26 PM   #73
tomorrow
Avalon Senior Member

welcome

Last edited by tomorrow; 12-16-2009 at 10:39 PM. Reason: -
tomorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:37 PM   #74
RebeccaJernigan
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there,
I have found this thread and wanted to say hi to all of you! My name is Rebecca Jernigan and I host a radio show on saturday nights. Although I cannot make the meetings I would like to offer to you some help. I can post the meeting places on my websites or a link to your website there are a lot of possibilities. Please PM here so that we do not use up space for communicating. Blessings to you all!
RebeccaJernigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:14 AM   #75
ChaosAnomaly
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Will talk in person to seriously skilled and prepared allies with the same vision and sincerity.

Hi everyone!
This is my first post. I'll be moving to MO very soon and would like to talk with others that are VERY serious and already preparing for surviving these next few years ahead. I have a very secure property I'll be moving into pretty far from main cities and would like to discuss building magnetic motors to run the place as well as any inventive ideas you may have for generating power, water capture and filtration, medical tools and procedures, food creation and storage, hunting, self defense, etc. I've done quite a bit of research throughout the years, so I've got a lot to contribute and am always learning more every day. I can't disclose my specific location until I've talked with you for quite some time though. I'm sure you understand why. I just want to try and get connected with whomever is in the vicinity so that when the time comes we can combine resources to aid in a better chance of survival.

Very happy that this forum was developed!
Hope everyone had a good Halloween!
ChaosAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote