Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 04-25-2009, 10:21 PM   #26
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Mexico City Flu Epidemic Shuts Down Schools.

Mutating virus - right - in a bioweapons lab.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:00 PM   #27
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Taking aspirin or something to lower the fever when you have the flu is a very bad idea.
The fever (as long as it's not really high) is there to contain and kill the virus.

quote from:
http://proliberty.com/observer/20051017.htm
Homeopathy also gained quite a reputation during the 1918 flu pandemic. Raymond Seidel, HMD (homeopathic medical doctor), decided to be a homeopathic doctor during the 1918 flu epidemic when he was a 10-year-old delivery boy for a local homeopath. He said, "I saw that the people who were taking aspirin were dying, about half those who were drinking a lot were dying, and those that received homeopathic remedies were living."

another quote:
In Julian Winston’s article, Influenza-1918: Homeopathy to the Rescue (The New England Journal of Homeopathy, Vol. 7, No. 1, 1998), he noted that most of the deaths were caused by a virulent pneumonia that was especially devastating to those who depressed their system with analgesics, especially aspirin. The following citations from his article prove this point:

Three hundred and fifty cases and lost one, a neglected pneumonia that came to me after she had taken one hundred grains of aspirin in twenty-four hours. ~Cora Smith King, MD, Washington, DC

I had a package handed to me containing 1,000 aspirin tablets, which was 994 too many. I think I gave about a half dozen. I could find no place for it. My remedies were few. I almost invariably gave Gelsemium and Bryonia. I hardly ever lost a case if I got there first, unless the patient had been sent to a drug store and bought aspirin, in which event I was likely to have a case of pneumonia on my hands. ~J. P. Huff, MD, Olive Branch, Kentucky

One physician in a Pittsburgh hospital asked a nurse if she knew anything better than what he was doing, because he was losing many cases. "Yes, Doctor, stop aspirin and go down to a homeopathic pharmacy, and get homeopathic remedies." The Doctor replied: "But that is homeopathy." "I know it, but the homeopathic doctors for whom I have nursed have not lost a single case." ~W. F. Edmundson, MD, Pittsburgh

There is one drug which directly or indirectly was the cause of the loss of more lives than was influenza itself. You all know that drug. It claims to be salicylic acid. Aspirin’s history has been printed. Today you don’t know what the sedative action of salicylic acid is. It did harm in two ways. It’s indirect action came through the fact that aspirin was taken until prostration resulted and the patient developed pneumonia. ~Frank L. Newton, MD, Somerville, Massachusetts

Aspirin and the other coal tar products are condemned as causing great numbers of unnecessary deaths. The omnipresent aspirin is the most pernicious drug of all. It beguiles by its quick action of relief of pain, a relief which is but meretricious. In several cases aspirin weakened the heart, depressed the vital forces, increased the mortality in mild cases and made convalescence slower. In all cases it masks the symptoms and renders immeasurably more difficult the selection of the curative remedy. Apparently aspirin bears no curative relation to any disease and it ought to be prohibited. ~Guy Beckly Stearns, MD, New York

By doing a bit of research into books and periodicals from the 1918 flu pandemic era, it is clear that allopathic "cures" were deadlier than the disease itself. Many homeopaths, autologists and other "drugless" doctors understood that the blood was the life force of the body and its purity was a barometer of health as well as an indicator of disease susceptibility. They also witnessed that the poisoning of the blood via yellow fever, typhoid and smallpox vaccinations was the prerequisite condition for contracting the "Spanish" flu. But even then, the flu itself was not a death sentence. The deaths occurred among those who stifled their body’s attempts to heal itself by taking allopathic potions such as aspirin and other inappropriate treatments.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:23 PM   #28
David
Avalon Senior Member

CNN 'The situation is fluid'

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/hea...lu.presser.cnn
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 12:05 AM   #29
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpea View Post
They are now saying it could have arrived in the UK and that Tamiflu and Relenza are effective. Link to article below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...pread-U-S.html
Please see these videos:
Caution on Neuropsychiatric Events with Tamiflu

The things they're offering to "protect you" from, or "vaccinate against" are the very things necessary to deliver the maximum damage. When I heard they were recommending Tamiflu, my wife and I just looked at each other. We already knew this was gasoline to the fire. Homeopathic remedies, Vitamin C, and colloidal silver are your best methods of protection and prevention, I think.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:05 AM   #30
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I figured Dr. Deagle would jump on this one.
This was yesterday ...
Sorry for the all caps - just copying from
http://clayandiron.com/

04/24/09 - NUTRIMEDICAL REPORT SHOW -- FRIDAY, APRIL 24TH 2009 -- HOUR ONE HOT NEWS SPECIAL -- PANDEMIC FLU ?? H1N1 MEXICO CITY, EARLY SPREAD TO CALIFORNIA AND TEXAS -- FREEMAN, DR OTT, ALEXANDER S JONES -- MANUFACTURED H1N1 TO RECOMBINE IN WAVES WITH H5N1 IN THE WILD !!
Archive link:
http://gcnlive.com/Arc-Dir/Nutrimedical/
http://gcnlive.com/Archives2009/apr0...al/0424091.mp3

!! LISTEN AT 9 PM PST TONIGHT ON RENSERADIO.COM HOUR THREE INTERVIEW OF DR BILL ON H1N1 FLU OUTBREAK IN MEXICO, TEXAS AND CALIFORNIA !! NASCENT FLU PANDEMIC FIRST WAVE !!

Check out the current Dees Illustration (syringe, Fema truck and lots more)
http://rense.com/
Featured stories

Swine Flu - Has The Pandemic Hammer Dropped?

Do Not Take A Swine Flu Vaccine!

Kansas Officials Confirm 2 Swine Flu Cases

Seventh Case Of Swine Flu Confirmed In CA

Swine Flu Confirmed In 8 NY HS Students

Scientists Isolate Genes That Made 1918 Flu Deadly

Swine Flu Update

Illegals Will Transport The Flu Virus Efficiently

Fighting Deadly Flu, Mex Cancels More Events

MSM Noticing Flu's Bizarre DNA Components

Mexico Tries To Contain Deadly Flu

'Unknown' Flu - 68 Now Dead - CDC Warns Pandemic

Fear, Anger, Fatalism Over Swine Flu In Mexico

Spanish Flu Survivors Remember

Firm Set To Make Big Money Of Swine Flu

Mexico Swine Flu Deaths Spur Global Epidemic Fears

More....

Last edited by Karen; 04-26-2009 at 01:15 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:03 AM   #31
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

I think they are trying to mutate this original H1N1 now spreading and H5N1 which is supplied in Tamiflu and other vaccines supplied around the world, as European case proved.
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 03:07 AM   #32
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, goodness, you don't think it's a case of that man falling out of the airplane and landing on the flying pig who lands on the birds and they're all sick??? NOT

sure sounds manufactured to me.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 03:20 AM   #33
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Karen,
Thanks for the advise about the Asprin...that could be the difference between life and death
Good information here guys....it's important to be informed
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 03:46 AM   #34
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

In addition to vitamin C and colloidal silver, zinc is good. Vit. C/zinc lozenges can be sucked and help in the throat. Watch dosage, especially for children. Olive leaf extract is good also.
Aloha, bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 04:54 AM   #35
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not worried. These ****ers aren't crafty enough. I've been through enough nasty **** to know. I just got over a horrible virus.

They'll never succeed with their attempt at bio-genocide.

Mark my words.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 03:14 PM   #36
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Mexico City Flu Epidemic Shuts Down Schools.

The media promotes FEAR. You will notice key words like, "the fear grows." This is a strategy tactic to escalate panic. This distracts you from other things going behind the scenes that the PTB do not want you to know about.

People get sick with the FLU everyday. Many reports of sickness are not reported. But now that the Swine Flu has hit the headlines more cases will be researched and will be made public.

However, a common cold or a flu strand is the most common sickness in the world. While you read these headlines, do not get sucked in to the fear game. It is the oldest strategy there is to distract you. And if a huge pig flu does spiral out of control, then so be it. Either way, I do not like how the media handles it.

In the mean time, Planet X is looming around the corner. I would choose the Flu instead of a 600 foot high tsunami any day.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 03:51 PM   #37
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post
I would choose the Flu instead of a 600 foot high tsunami any day.

one can move away from the coast in the case of a tsunami.
pretty hard to outrun a pandemic. i'd opt for the tsunami, personally.
(i live inland, on the other side of the rockies from the pacific)
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 05:38 PM   #38
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

What the Mexicans are saying about how things really are in their country:

Page last updated at 10:30 GMT, Sunday, 26 April 2009 11:30 UK
Mexico flu: Your experiences

Mexico City residents leave a clinic wearing protective masks
Mexico City residents are being told to wear protective masks

Readers in Mexico have been emailing the BBC describing the sense of fear gripping the country as a result of a flu virus outbreak, which has so far claimed more than 80 lives.

The World Health Organization says the virus has the potential to become a pandemic.

Read a selection of BBC readers' comments below.:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/talking_point/8018428.stm

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 04-26-2009 at 05:40 PM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 05:46 PM   #39
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

the thing is that being overwhelmed with fear is not going to help. Au contraire.
But for now so much of that fear energy has been changed to food for some....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 05:50 PM   #40
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I have to admit...living in California...I'm a little worried
Between the video of the woman telling about the trucks shipping Avain flu all over the US..and this...it's something to worry about.

Seems their plans for Martial law is getting ramped up? What a great excuse for it
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:05 PM   #41
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Mexico City Flu Epidemic Shuts Down Schools.

"Listen guys. This is the big one. As a micro/ molecular biologist for one of the largest biotech firms in the world, I feel pretty confident in sending a warning to anyone who will listen.

Avoid, avoid, avoid largely populated areas. (large cities, malls, clubs etc.)

Remember or ever heard of the Spanish flu that killed nearly half a million americans in 1918? It was the last large epidemic of the swine flu. Swine flu is far WORSE than bird flu as it can be passed person to person by the respiratory pathway. This thing is going to spread like WILDFIRE. The only hope we have, as a whole human race, is the fact that its been discovered in semi-remote areas, and not somewhere like NY or LA.

Three- four months ago everyone at my place of work received epidemic flu preparation pamphlets that basically detailed what to do when this does happen. (so they knew it was coming).

The outbreak itself is not the bad part here guys. H1N1 is only one of three major types of swine flu. Usually these three types fall into either Flu A or Flu C... but I have heard through the grapevine that this mutated strain will be falling into the Flu B category for the first time in the Swine Flu history. What does this mean for you and I, were all #ed. Thats exactly what it means.

According to the CDC, you need to start preparing, here is what they suggest:

_discourage large gatherings. Schools and businesses will close, sporting events could be canceled and transportation limited.
-Hospitals will be overloaded and doctors and nurses WILL BE SICK. Be prepared to be cared for in your own home.
-Stock a one week supply of food, water and medicines
---Drinking Water
---Non-perishables
---First Aid
---battery powered radio, generator etc

Each one of your states should already have a pandemic flu plan (no joke, they knew it was REALLY coming) and a pandemic flu site. If they do not, you can go to ohiopandemicflu.gov and check it out.

I am not joking here people. Millions of us are about to die. Millions. Will it be you? Someone you love? Its time to start taking the steps to ensure you have a future on this earth.

Your saying to yourself, its 7 cases in texas and mexico... I live in NY, its never going to spread this far that fast. WRONG. So very wrong. With today's modern transportation, coupled with incubation times of the swine flu. It already probably is in NY, and LA, and europe. BC those 7 people DEFINITELY DEFINITELY DEFINITELY made contact with roughly 100 people a day while they were incubating and unaware of symptoms for 3-7 days! Some of those people travel, and with the speed of modern transportation, spread it to another 300-400 people while still incubating.

Listen, people you know and love are most likely already infected. Its time to start thinking about yourself, and your immediate loved ones. I do not want to be a harbinger of death on these boards, but it really is time. This is the big one. Don't be caught with your dick in your hands. "
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:16 PM   #42
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

now that's scary sh*t!!!
Old 04-26-2009, 06:48 PM   #43
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramartasaya View Post
Your saying to yourself, its 7 cases in texas and mexico... I live in NY, its never going to spread this far that fast. WRONG. So very wrong. With today's modern transportation, coupled with incubation times of the swine flu. It already probably is in NY, and LA, and europe. BC those 7 people DEFINITELY DEFINITELY DEFINITELY made contact with roughly 100 people a day while they were incubating and unaware of symptoms for 3-7 days! Some of those people travel, and with the speed of modern transportation, spread it to another 300-400 people while still incubating.

Para: its already in NY and is spreading to other countries also....just read about some cases in Scotland.

Last edited by Kathleen; 04-26-2009 at 07:11 PM. Reason: entire post copied, can be viewed above
Old 04-26-2009, 06:56 PM   #44
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Para: its already in NY and is spreading to other countries also....just read about some cases in Scotland.
noon cbc news reported 10 case in canada. 8 in b.c.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:58 PM   #45
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I guess they planted the virus in many different places....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:58 PM   #46
Steve_G

Just a few thoughts, and not in any way meant to diminish how serious this might be....

In 2001 the Disclosure Project was gaining a lot of political/media momentum. When the false-flag 9/11 event took place it was pushed aside and largely forgotten.

Now we've just had what amounts to an ultimatum delivered by the Press Conference of the Paradigm Research Group giving Obama roughly 30 days to begin the disclosure process. All of a sudden we have these news stories of an outbreak and possible pandemic of pig flu popping up out of nowhere. If it does happen I guess we can wave goodbye to disclosure again.

Quite a coincidence.

One final thing. All the hype was about bird flu, now suddenly it's swine flu. If we put the two together, don't we have flying pigs?
Old 04-26-2009, 07:03 PM   #47
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Steve: "One final thing. All the hype was about bird flu, now suddenly it's swine flu. If we put the two together, don't we have flying pigs" Good one

Last edited by Kathleen; 04-26-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:09 PM   #48
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
Just a few thoughts, and not in any way meant to diminish how serious this might be....

In 2001 the Disclosure Project was gaining a lot of political/media momentum. When the false-flag 9/11 event took place it was pushed aside and largely forgotten.

Now we've just had what amounts to an ultimatum delivered by the Press Conference of the Paradigm Research Group giving Obama roughly 30 days to begin the disclosure process. All of a sudden we have these news stories of an outbreak and possible pandemic of pig flu popping up out of nowhere. If it does happen I guess we can wave goodbye to disclosure again.

Quite a coincidence.

One final thing. All the hype was about bird flu, now suddenly it's swine flu. If we put the two together, don't we have flying pigs?
I guess when "pigs fly" would certainly seem like a well coded message in plain site!!!

Go back in time and see how many references to flying pigs were depicted in advertisements and/graphics and see what companys were portraying the graphics or sayings... progress reports perhaps!

I also wonder if putting "lipstick on a pig" marked the final completion of combining the strains into one!!!

Last edited by Christo888; 04-26-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:16 PM   #49
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Paramartasaya, for your insider's info...keep us informed.

I know that many of us here can give good advice on how to avoid, prevent and cure flu symptoms. The forum has many threads on those topics. Maybe we could dig those threads out of the dust...???

We all should take a look at the Avalon Library for helpful downloads on epidemics. I seem to remember that there are some goodies there.

Peace and Good Will!
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:37 PM   #50
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not surprised that they're recommending the flu vaccine. Business is about to pick up.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote