Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 03:21 PM   #1
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default CONTACTEES! a place for anyone who has been affected!

Hi there

I decided to set up this thread as it is likely that there maybe many members/visitors who have had direct fully conscious experience of interraction with the visitors/entities....

I would guess there is a great many of you who have had unexplained things happen...foggy memories...strange dreams which left obvious evidence that something other than a standard dream had occurred?

Maybe you have never spoken out or talked about your experiences and you still feel very confused and traumatised about what has occurred?
This is your chance to share with others and see how many people out there can relate and identify!!

This thread is intended for sharing experiences/stories that have happened...it is NOT for debate or debunking..

it is just a space to explain how it has been for you!

as an introduction..here is someone in UK talking about his direct contact..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaQzofJ0kXM

the second video is a guy from USA who has had immense direct contact and is coming out publicly to tell what happened...he has disguised his voice and face ...and there are a few parts to this...please be patient while it loads up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHl2-3r39wE

This piece of footage was captured of what appears to be an entity...does this look familiar with anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQzCwrrXKsU

and now its over to you...........!!!

Last edited by Kate; 09-09-2008 at 03:45 PM.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:00 AM   #2
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CONTACTEES! a place for anyone who has been affected!

Alex Collier on our universe and alien visitation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG09dC7AtrU
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:12 AM   #3
C77

Well where do I begin....

In short I have had a fully conscious CE 5 encounter(s) and numerous close range ufo sightings beginning 2001 and continuing to this day.

I contacted Bill & Kerry after I learned the hard way that all the organizations studying the ET & UFO issue are completely infiltrated...literally.

I've had my phone tapped, my internet service shut down 3 times in 6 months without explanation and had Army Blackhawks, State Police Helo's, US Coast Guard and Marine Sea Stallions flying over my place of residence.

Normal sleeping patterns went out the window over a year ago and I'm still hesitant about coming foward with what I have (well knowing the shills and spooks will be doing all they can to assinate my character and reputation).

Knowing who you can trust is virtually impossible....including what or who I encountered....so I am taking it day by and will know when the time is right.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:11 PM   #4
C77

A quick note from an aquaintance : dated Sept. 10th 2008

I am a Pyschologist who has been involved with C-77's UFO/ET experiences for nearly 1 1/2 years. Last Spring, we observed two UFO's hover over Albany, N.Y. in broad daylight. One turned from white, to orange, to red. Both eventually winked out. Subsequently, C-77 took several photos of a few greys or greens (as a very high level Russian scientist calls them). To date, C-77 has not released the photos. He has attempted to have the photos of the ET's verfied by various UFO groups. They have all eventually left him hanging. I am convinced that he has been isolated by "legitimate" ufo groups toward their own ends. Contactee-77 is a straightforward and honest individual who has been isolated for 1 1/2 years. He has been diligently attempting to have his photographs verified, and the ball has constantly been dropped.
Therefore, C-77 will be releasing the photos in the near future because we feel that the ET's have revealed themselves to C-77 so that the photos would be released.. I expect that C-77 will be ridiculed and marginalized further when isolation no longer is working. Nor does he expect anything else from the UFO "experts". I have met many of these "UFO experts" personally, and it is my professional opinion that almost without exception, his story has been dismissed as part of a covert plan. There may be a couple of honest researchers, ie. Angelia Joiner, Stephen Greer, and Edgar Mitchell. The rest seem to be on the CIA/NSA/NRO/etc. payrolls. They want a limited disclosure, in my opininion, on their timeline, for the sake of conditionig the public to ET reality. A staged alien invasion will follow (per Werner von Braun) as the world economies totally collapse over the next several years.
When his ET photos are released, do with them what you will. But know that the likes of Larry King, Nick Pope, Stanton Freidman, Bruce MacAbee, Budd Hopkins, Stuart Symington, etc., are probably on the secret government payroll.
I have seen many UFO's with others, during daytime and night time for the past 33 years. They are here. I personally believe that we are under quarentine because we are militarizing space. As a 30 year veteran of the Department of the Army said to me recently:"They (the UFO's/ET's) have an enormous presence here." I believe that the secret government has plans for us and ET and they are not in our best interest.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:20 PM   #5
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

CONTACTEE... stay safe beautiful one!! trust your instincts..as all of us are having to!

Look forward to these photos being released!!!!

namaste
fire
Old 09-11-2008, 08:03 AM   #6
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Hello again firehorse10,
Well, I have been having these contacts all my life and from different types of entities. The latest was last night, and it was good. I have felt afraid during these events in the past, but I have never been hurt and I do not think that anything bad is going to happen to me. My fear is from the unknown, and also from all of the misinformation out there and fear mongering.

So far so good, I feel very honored and humbled by these contacts. The more comfortable I become, the more I ease up on the fear and enjoy the communication. Being present in the "NOW" has been most helpful. I am opening up to the information that I am receiving, and finding more balance in life as a result.

Please let me know if there are any questions, I am happy to share. I was not always so accepting of this, and had to find my way back to the contacts through developing my spirit, and becoming a better human.
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:17 AM   #7
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Also a note out to CONTACTEE77: I have lost the respect of my family and friends more then once over this subject, I have also had my phone tapped and my computer tampered with and last but not least, the psychologist who was helping me was found dead, her pancreas had exploded while she slept.

I understand your fear and deeply feel your concern. I have been coming out of the dark for the last few years, slowly taking baby steps. Please have faith and try as best you can to center your heart with joy and hope. These times are changing, and we are a finding that we are a strong community. I truly believe that living in love and balance is where we all need to be.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 09-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #8
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Looking foward to the photos contsctee77 but please take your time with this. You give others ( ) who might be thinking they want to share some information confidence to do so.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:00 PM   #9
David
Avalon Senior Member

Hello fellow experiencers.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:16 PM   #10
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Well there are a lot of us out there, this is why this site is important!
Myself saw my first ufo when i was seven but i feel contact may have started before that but my first memory was when i was seven had a strange contact and then went missing for two hours.
My sister was also abducted from an early age i think it does run in families probably the dna.
We are a family of psychics, both my sister and i have had premonitions, abductions.
My sister was a witness to a very big sighting of it's days in 1955.
A scout ship she recalled almost landed in a street where she was playing as a child with her friends, at the same time another ship was sighted just a mile away, with witnesse there also, and a third ship the mother ship was sighted simutaneously in Plumstead se18 London.
At the time it made big news and is still in the archives as one of the most unexplained ufo sightings ever.
THis happened in Belvedere Kent you can find this easy by clicking in any search engine it will come up.
Military, and government bodies followed not far behind questioning all the witnesses but my sister being just a kid simply run off.
Still today her local paper runs a yearly columm wishing to find these kids who witnessed this sighting.
We have often wondered why it would be so important even today why these kids be found.
My sister says half her friends would be dead now probably or moved away.
A renowned ufo investigator Margaret Fry, contacted both of us she wanted to know what my sister saw that day, she was one of those that saw the other craft.
My sister has declined to speak with her we do not trust her she works for the government.
And another complete surprise was that she is the mother of the very famous Colin Fry the medium.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:25 PM   #11
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse10 View Post
Hi there

I decided to set up this thread as it is likely that there maybe many members/visitors who have had direct fully conscious experience of interraction with the visitors/entities....

I would guess there is a great many of you who have had unexplained things happen...foggy memories...strange dreams which left obvious evidence that something other than a standard dream had occurred?

Maybe you have never spoken out or talked about your experiences and you still feel very confused and traumatised about what has occurred?
This is your chance to share with others and see how many people out there can relate and identify!!

This thread is intended for sharing experiences/stories that have happened...it is NOT for debate or debunking..

as an introduction..here is someone in UK talking about his direct contact..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaQzofJ0kXM

the second video is a guy from USA who has had immense direct contact and is coming out publicly to tell what happened...he has disguised his voice and face ...and there are a few parts to this...please be patient while it loads up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHl2-3r39wE

This piece of footage was captured of what appears to be an entity...does this look familiar with anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQzCwrrXKsU

and now its over to you...........!!!

thas just bad CGI im afraid.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:27 PM   #12
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

This is great.

Project Avalon is now becoming the forum for those of us, who have always felt fear and frighten by our experiences. It is remarkable how different the feeling is when we establish new relationships with others who have had the same experiences.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:40 PM   #13
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

has anyone had contact with beings like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHi9g...eature=related

(Ignore the terrible music.!)

I may have things to say on this later.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:18 PM   #14
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I'm a psychotherapist and had an ET telepathic contact experience. I've also had client's who were taken.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:33 PM   #15
houman
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by houman; 09-12-2008 at 11:54 PM.
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:19 AM   #16
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, friends,

I've been taken for almost 50 yrs. I've noticed that it isn't as frequent as before, probably because I'm getting older. That's just a guess.. The last visit that I consciously remember was about 5 years ago. Bright light in the bedroom window... weird red marks on my arms... My 29 yr old son is also an abductee. So is my daughter and her daughter. When my granddaughter was 5, she drew a picture for me that looked like a ufo with skinny pipes all over it. The pipes had colored lights on the ends... I got a chill. I asked here what it was and she said it was "Disneyland in the sky"... She said that her friend come at night and take her to Disneyland in the sky... She's 15 now and doesn't remember or doesn't want to talk about it now...

I'm not afraid. Every now and then, I'll here words, a voice in my mind. One day I was feeling very very depressed. My marriage was falling apart and I was inconsolable. It was a bright sunny day and I was sitting alone crying. I heard a 'male' type voice in my mind say "you are loved". My heart felt like it would burst from the feelings of Love that were sent to me. I immediately felt full of joy! I really don't think that all of the 'communications' are from my abductors. I think that I have been 'opened up' because of the abductions. I have been aware of other places of existence since I was a very little girl. I remember many of my past lives. I can see spirits. I can access altered states of consciousness...etc, etc.. I do believe that my encounters throughout my life are responsible. So, I guess, some good has come from it!

Love and Peace to you...
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:48 AM   #17
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makani View Post
I'm a psychotherapist and had an ET telepathic contact experience. I've also had client's who were taken.
I did not know that.

Care to tell us more?
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:53 AM   #18
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contactee77 View Post
A quick note from an aquaintance : dated Sept. 10th 2008

I am a Pyschologist who has been involved with C-77's UFO/ET experiences for nearly 1 1/2 years. Last Spring, we observed two UFO's hover over Albany, N.Y. in broad daylight. One turned from white, to orange, to red. Both eventually winked out. Subsequently, C-77 took several photos of a few greys or greens (as a very high level Russian scientist calls them). To date, C-77 has not released the photos. He has attempted to have the photos of the ET's verfied by various UFO groups. They have all eventually left him hanging. I am convinced that he has been isolated by "legitimate" ufo groups toward their own ends. Contactee-77 is a straightforward and honest individual who has been isolated for 1 1/2 years. He has been diligently attempting to have his photographs verified, and the ball has constantly been dropped.
Therefore, C-77 will be releasing the photos in the near future because we feel that the ET's have revealed themselves to C-77 so that the photos would be released.. I expect that C-77 will be ridiculed and marginalized further when isolation no longer is working. Nor does he expect anything else from the UFO "experts". I have met many of these "UFO experts" personally, and it is my professional opinion that almost without exception, his story has been dismissed as part of a covert plan. There may be a couple of honest researchers, ie. Angelia Joiner, Stephen Greer, and Edgar Mitchell. The rest seem to be on the CIA/NSA/NRO/etc. payrolls. They want a limited disclosure, in my opininion, on their timeline, for the sake of conditionig the public to ET reality. A staged alien invasion will follow (per Werner von Braun) as the world economies totally collapse over the next several years.
When his ET photos are released, do with them what you will. But know that the likes of Larry King, Nick Pope, Stanton Freidman, Bruce MacAbee, Budd Hopkins, Stuart Symington, etc., are probably on the secret government payroll.
I have seen many UFO's with others, during daytime and night time for the past 33 years. They are here. I personally believe that we are under quarentine because we are militarizing space. As a 30 year veteran of the Department of the Army said to me recently:"They (the UFO's/ET's) have an enormous presence here." I believe that the secret government has plans for us and ET and they are not in our best interest.

Interesting - all infiltrated with dinsinfo agents, including this one, I presume?

Did the greys fit the typical alien model? Which species?

I'd say a few thousand hits with the real internet community would do some good. Copied to a few thousand PCs...?
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:45 AM   #19
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Eyes Wide Open:
I see what you mean, I know it is hard to find truth when there is so much spam to plow through. If you found this thread to make a legitimate contribution and felt discouraged, please back up and try again. Give it a go and be brave. Not one of these photo-shopped aliens are anything close to what many have experienced (or you). I agree with the CGI comment. I am willing to answer anything you may put before me honestly and with a technical mind. If you came here to argue belief, then maybe this isn't the place. But if you came here to share, I think you may be amazed. I think we are all intelligent enough to ignore the fodder without adding to it This thread was started by a true heart, and has potential.

Start over if you can and say what's really on your mind!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 09-12-2008, 06:38 AM   #20
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by houman View Post
Photoshopped?

I think you missed my point. Please give me some credit! Yes, I realise its a photoshop job, but that was not my question. I only posted that link as it was the best imgae I could find for what I wanted to ask / describe. Read between the lines of my posts on this thread.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:41 AM   #21
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Eyes Wide Open:
But if you came here to share,
Start over if you can and say what's really on your mind!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
hole in one! Im sure I will share eventually. Its not an easy thing for me to do as its very personal. Im sure you understand. I am just glad this thread is here. Thanks for you support. Much appreciated.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:45 AM   #22
houman
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by houman; 09-12-2008 at 11:55 PM.
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:23 AM   #23
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Old 09-12-2008, 07:36 AM   #24
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

hi everyone. thanks for all contributions and postings so far....!!

I would really appreciate us all trying to keep this thread as straight forward as possible.
just a space/place for sharing thoughts/feelings or stories directly connected to any contactee experience...whether its conscious memories or 'intuition' that something has taken place....

Some people could have suffered silently for a long time with things that may have happened to them..... and it was my intention they could come here for identification and support.

It is easy for a thread to become weakened if the postings start to digres (have i spelt that right? LOL)

namaste
firehorse
Old 09-12-2008, 11:35 AM   #25
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CONTACTEES! msg for OPENEYES - comforting voices

I read Openeyes addition and felt similar things have happened to me but they always leave mystery in their wake.

When i was around 8 or 9 years old i was on holday with parents and felt down and unhappy, my father wasnt very loving and this made me feel off balance. As we where walking together it was getting dark and i looked at other people with their children and felt inadequate. Suddenly, a mans voice in my head spoke softly to me saying, "you have as much right to be here as everyone else". I took this in like it was from someone i knew. It then puzzled me but left me feeling alot better.

On another occasion in my late teens, i awoke one morning not looking forward to going to work. The job involved working with some really difficult people and the public. As i thought about this the mans voice came again saying, your life and work are as needed for you to learn about and understand different kinds of people. This made sense to me and i think i thought, - oh, right. I then thought - old on a minute! where did that come from?

My last expereince of this kind that i can recall occurred one day when i was awaking from a nap one weekend afternoon. This voice was male but sounded robotic and had a minor echo to it. This one caught my attention - again, li i felt i knew its owner but cannot remember clearly what it said. The more i awoke, the fainter was the voice. Years later i came across a recording of the so called Ashta command and that carried a similar tone to this voice i heard.

hope this has been interesting for you all
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote