Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 06-23-2009, 04:05 PM   #1
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default 9/11 FEMA Videographer goes Public

Voltairenet
June 23, 2009
As official videographer for the U.S. government, Kurt Sonnenfeld was detailed to Ground Zero on September 11, 2001, where he spent one month filming 29 tapes: “What I saw at certain moments and in certain places … is very disturbing!” He never handed them over to the authorities and has been persecuted ever since. Kurt Sonnenfeld lives in exile in Argentina, where he wrote « El Perseguido » (the persecuted). His recently-published book tells the story of his unending nightmare and drives another nail into the coffin of the government’s account of the 9/11 events. Below is an exclusive interview by Voltairenet.
Introduction
Kurt Sonnenfeld graduated from the University of Colorado (USA) with studies in International Affairs and Economics, as well as in Literature and Philosophy. He worked for the United States government as official videographer and served as Director of Broadcast Operations for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)’s National Emergency Response Team. Additionally, Kurt Sonnenfeld was contracted by several other governmental agencies and programs for classified and “sensitive” operations at military and scientific installations throughout the United States.
On September 11, 2001, the area known as “Ground Zero” was sealed from the public eye. Sonnenfeld, however, was given unrestricted access enabling him to document for the investigation (that never took place) and provide some “sanitized” pool video to virtually every news network in the world. The tapes that reveal some of the anomalies which he discovered at Ground Zero are still in his possession.
Accused of a crime that did not occur in a manifest frame-up scenario, Kurt Sonnenfeld has been persecuted across continents. After several years of fear, injustice and isolation, he has decided to take a public stand against the Government’s official story and is prepared to submit his material to the close scrutiny of reliable experts.

For the rest of the story go here

http://www.infowars.com/911-fema-vid...o-goes-public/
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 04:11 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 9/11 FEMA Videographer goes Public

OH MY Revelations is going full speed now.

thanks for sharing
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 04:43 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post

...Accused of a crime that did not occur in a manifest frame-up scenario, Kurt Sonnenfeld has been persecuted across continents. After several years of fear, injustice and isolation, he has decided to take a public stand against the Government’s official story and is prepared to submit his material to the close scrutiny of reliable experts...
What a brave man!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:06 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

You said it very brave and now it makes sense of why they want to
go after the bloggers on prisonplanet

I thought it was over the man threatening the police but oh this is much bigger.

I hope every site prints this out
Old 06-23-2009, 05:40 PM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Be afraid bad guys and gals. Be very afraid. The horror. This thing could get very, very messy. I hope that we can distinguish between the real kingpins...and the
errand people. The real answers are probably not simple...and the truth may make us very unhappy. Fasten your seatbelts.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-23-2009 at 05:58 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:48 PM   #6
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I see a DC Madam suicide coming up and no missing tapes / info being released. I hope I am wrong, but going public without releasing devastating info is an invitation to "Please help me commit suicide".

shakes head and wanders off again knowing nothing will change and we will continue to run on the treadmill.

I'm tired
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 06:00 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post

...going public without releasing devastating info...
The article says, "...Voltaire Network: Your autobiographical book titled El Perseguido (the persecuted) was recently published in Argentina where you live in exile since 2003. Tell us who is persecuting you..."
Old 06-23-2009, 06:00 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

OH He is already being accused of a suicide on another.

Thats the trouble with this world today. I tried to discuss this with family and once again they just don't buy this. I am angry but I decided to bury my thoughts and think positive.

This man and many others will be heard. The world is listening I did a google search and the news is making the rounds. We need to keep it going

I'm through arguing over this with my husband, grrrrrrrrr and other family members..............I will just keep believing in my heart that the truth will be seen and the world will wake up. So many years later and so many that just don't see the truth.

We will prevail and win this appeal for world peace
Old 06-23-2009, 06:09 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
OH He is already being accused of a suicide on another...
I think what was meant is that he is in danger of being "suicided."

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

...I tried to discuss this with family and once again they just don't buy this......I will just keep believing in my heart that the truth will be seen and the world will wake up...
I have the same problem and I agree with you...

We can't give up.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:09 PM   #10
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
The article says, "...Voltaire Network: Your autobiographical book titled El Perseguido (the persecuted) was recently published in Argentina where you live in exile since 2003. Tell us who is persecuting you..."
Seashore, I hope you were not asking me who is persecuting me, because I never said anything about me being persecuted. I gather he has more info from
"Additionally, Kurt Sonnenfeld was contracted by several other governmental agencies and programs for classified and “sensitive” operations at military and scientific installations throughout the United States.
On September 11, 2001, the area known as “Ground Zero” was sealed from the public eye. Sonnenfeld, however, was given unrestricted access enabling him to document for the investigation (that never took place) and provide some “sanitized” pool video to virtually every news network in the world. The tapes that reveal some of the anomalies which he discovered at Ground Zero are still in his possession."

So, I suggest it get published immediately or he will be another DC Madam.

Just clarifying what I said.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 06:16 PM   #11
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

That is the very reason he is in Argentina the American influence has been greatly reduced I think they threw the American Ambassador out late last year.

In the story above 2 names mentioned are former World Chess Champion Bobby Fischer and Former Secret service man Abraham Bolden. Their stories are an example of what happens to those that try to undermine the official story

Bobby Fischer

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/...er_the_ba.html

Abraham Bolden

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/thom-h..._b_213834.html

Last edited by Northern Boy; 06-23-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 06:21 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Seashore, I hope you were not asking me who is persecuting me, because I never said anything about me being persecuted.
Of course not!!

My quotation was to show that the guy has published his information...

And you have a very good point...