Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-05-2010, 02:27 AM   #1
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Question Has your third eye opened yet?

Just curious if anyone else has awaken to higher realms within our own.

My third opened a few weeks ago and it is pretty cool.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:30 AM   #2
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has your third eye opened yet?

How do you know if it has opened? I had a pretty crazy experience with the "light at the end of the tunnel" during a meditation a ways back, but when i meditate nowadays, i dont just close my eyes and can exit through the light tunnel/blue light.

Insight?
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:35 AM   #3
morem
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, wow! Just wondering if this was spontaneous?
morem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:39 AM   #4
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Has your third eye opened yet?

I can't do that but that sounds cool what I have suddenly been able to do is

access the Violet Flame

This is what I found on it

Violet fire has the power to transmute negative karma - this means to change the burdens of negative energy that we have accumulated through the ages into positive energy. We feel lighter, happier and we don't have to suffer through so many of the 'bad' aspects of life.

The violet ray is a tool to help us in our lives: physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. When called upon through mantras and visualizations, this spiritual fire restores the flow of light and energy in the body, mind and soul.

The violet flame consumes not only the outer manifestions of negative karma (the 'symptoms' that we see, such as ill health and financial trouble) but also its roots and causes (erasing the record of harm we have done others in this life or previous lives).

Its high vibration penetrates our nervous system, our heart, our entire physical body and psyche, going to the cause and core of disease or psychological/emotional problems and helping the healing process. It dissolves our negative thoughts and feelings on contact, turning them into positive and harmonious ones. It's great for helping with relationship issues too.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:43 AM   #5
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morem View Post
Hi, wow! Just wondering if this was spontaneous?
What do you mean by spontaneous? Yea it just came to me to make this

thread if thats what you mean.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:54 AM   #6
morem
Avalon Senior Member

lol! You stated that your third eye opened or I interpreted that way from your post. I was wondering if it was spontaneous which is mostly unlikely. Just thought I asked because I was not sure what you ment. Maybe I missed a wave of third eye opening or something. I didnt mean anything in the wrong way. Can you imagine peoples thrid eye opening spontanously?
Old 03-05-2010, 03:59 AM   #7
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
lol! You stated that your third eye opened or I interpreted that way from your post. I was wondering if it was spontaneous which is mostly unlikely. Just thought I asked because I was not sure what you ment. Maybe I missed a wave of third eye opening or something. I didnt mean anything in the wrong way. Can you imagine peoples thrid eye opening spontanously?
Actually mine did open spontaneously. I was sitting in a room with a group of

of people when all of a sudden I noticed light coming off of people and objects

then when I went to bed in a dark room when everything lit up and violet energy

surrounded me. I think it is the violet flame I am seeing but still not sure yet.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:05 AM   #8
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Joe,

What you are describing reminds me of this strange thing that happened to me once...

lying there in bed, half asleep.... when a ringing in my head begins to turn on like a switch...

when i start to open my eyes i notice that the room was starting to get brighter the more i opened them...

it was like my own personal night vision.... I wasn't fully aware how this was at all possible... but it wasn't alarming....i was conscious... but I don't remember what happened after this... strange i know... haven't come across any other story like it.. but yours is similar...

Strange ability being able to see in the dark.... wish I knew how to turn it on all the time..
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:14 AM   #9
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
when all of a sudden I noticed light coming off of people and objects

then when I went to bed in a dark room when everything lit up and violet energy

surrounded me. I think it is the violet flame I am seeing but still not sure yet.
Sounds incredible. Were you just "zoning out" i wonder? And it is still there?

Any sensations present if so?
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:35 AM   #10
morem
Avalon Senior Member

Joe2288, very cool! Please keep us posted on further developments. As for me no opening of my third eye. Just constant ringing in my ears driving me crazy. Lately, the ringing has been stronger in the left ear. More frequency to it then the right. As I write this its even louder.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:15 AM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know but sometimes when I'm meditating, I "see" alien face shapes and sometimes the shape of an eye.

Probably not doing it right but I don't think that it's a good idea to concentrate on opening a third eye. It should happen gradually.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:23 AM   #12
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

yep, but it needs to be closed down for every day use as i get headaches! however i have just had it pierced, and now dont seem to get the headaches so much if i keep it open for longer than normal
love m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:47 PM   #13
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morguana View Post
yep, but it needs to be closed down for every day use as i get headaches! however i have just had it pierced, and now dont seem to get the headaches so much if i keep it open for longer than normal
love m x
Huh? I've heard of people getting their nose or ears pierced but never their third eye

Can you clarify please?
justpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:55 PM   #14
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Even though I don't think it's what Morguana meant, I figured I'd mention that yes, 3rd eye body piercings are actually somewhat common:

edit: I was wrong. It IS what she meant!

Last edited by Church; 03-05-2010 at 07:29 PM.
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #15
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

I recall, back when I was a kid (age 8 to about 12) when people would speak aloud to me, but really relating to me emotionally, that I would occasionally get a "hum" in my 3rd-eye region that was so strong, it would seem to be audible.

It would get so strong that, at times, I would completely miss what the person had said to me. the vibration was all I could hear.

A friend of my dad's, a "jokester" and a real people lover once actually ended his sentence by placing his hand directly over my 3rd eye, as if to cover up the noise, and said, "are you listening to me?"

But that was many moons ago, and to quote Billy-Bob Thornton,
"...and I ain't heard from that inner child sumbitch since."

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 03-05-2010 at 03:06 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #16
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Church;

Considering my experience, in earlier years, things like that have always puzzled the hell outa me. Putting anything there would seem a disturbance, to me.

A piercing there would seem the equivalent to a stake through the heart.

others mileage will vary, I guess.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:21 PM   #17
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Joe, glad to hear about your experiences...you're on the right path.

With practice you can effectively see the fluctuation of colors surrounding any body. To do this, one most have relaxed vision and not focus on the individual but gaze over them subtly (best results if the individuals background is white) take your eyes out of focus as if you were daydreaming and just let the information flow into your eyes, this is when you will notice the colors around people. Practice makes perfect. I’m sure everyone haves experience in aura viewing...they was just unaware of it…due to the lack of observation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following paragraphs are copy and paste jobs from various spiritual websites…hope it provides clarity to your occurrences…

Indigo and violet indicate seekers of all types, people who are searching for a cause or a religious experience. As these people get settled in their
careers and in their beliefs, however, these colors usually back into a deep blue. It seems that once the purpose is set in the right direction, blue is a natural emanation of the soul. Those who have purple are inclined to be overbearing, for here there is an infiltration of pink. In the early church
indigo and violet meant humiliation and sorrow.

What Is Your Purple Aura Meaning?
It's important to note that the color of your aura changes all the time. While you might have a purple aura one minute, the next it could be blue or yellow. Aura reading is a very personal process, and the outcome depends on many factors. Interpretation of auras can change depending on a person's passions, hobbies, health, likes and dislikes.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the person reading the aura may have his or her own set of interpretations or insights that is individual to that person. Not everyone will see the same meanings in the colors before them. It is possible to get two entirely different aura readings from two different people within five minutes of each other, so make sure you talk to your advisor in depth about what he or she is saying and how it relates to you and your life.

Purple Auras and Spiritual Balance
If an advisor tells you that your aura is purple at the moment, this is a good thing! A purple aura (also known as violet and indigo) means that you are in a good space spiritually, and that you are close to experiencing a state of equilibrium and open awareness. While this might not necessarily be indicative of your current emotional state, it means that your spiritual sense appears to be approaching a higher purpose and more balanced reasoning.

For many belief systems, purple is the color of healing and cleansing, and its presence in a human aura indicates the soothing of pain in conscious and physical planes. You can even meditate on violet colors in order to trigger deeper awareness since purple hues are associated with the divine in many cultures.

Some say that the quality of the aura is a factor in its interpretation. Is your aura clear and bright? Or is it more muddled, faint or dark? In either case, there are nuances that factor into your aura clarity. While a clear purple aura can mean a balance between heart and mind, a dark purple aura can indicate a need to overcome an obstacle before achieving total balance.

The Crown Chakra and the Color Purple
The purple aura meaning is associated with the crown chakra or your conscious center. Used to communicate with your spiritual nature, the seventh chakra is associated with the top of the head, brain and nervous system. It represents the part of your consciousness connected with a higher spiritual power, reaching upwards through your crown and into the heavens. Just like your root chakra represents your attachment to the mother Earth at your feet, your crown chakra represents your relationship to the "father" energy above.

The crown chakra is often portrayed as a violet lotus flower opening upwards, indicating spiritual awakening. This can mean that you are nearing a place where you are more open and understanding to spiritual matters. If your aura is a clear purple, it may mean that your crown chakra is in alignment and that you are aware of your true self and oneness with the universe.

The colors of one who is seeking something in life that is greater than themselves. Purple reflects the blending of heart and mind with physical and spiritual. It can also mean independence, and a high level of active intuition. Purple also shows an ablity to handle affairs with worldliness and practicality. Cosmic connections.

A need to overcome something blocking development, or feeling misunderstood. Also intense erotic imagination without release, or over-bearing personality. Illnesses connected with purple are often brain problems, or neurological disorders, as well as mental illness.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The penial gland is associated with the third eye, common symptoms of it opening are migranes or tingling sensations in the middle front part of the head and fore head. learning becomes easier and intuition increases creativity. Also, Psychic gifts are developed more intensely. Mines opened up years ago when I was lying in bed. My vision went blurry and my hearing was filled with the sound of static. I literally felt something in my head moving/expanding until a faint pop was heard. Afterwards, my outlook on life became much more comprehensible.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:36 PM   #18
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
Hey Joe, glad to hear about your experiences...you're on the right path.

With practice you can effectively see the fluctuation of colors surrounding any body. To do this, one most have relaxed vision and not focus on the individual but gaze over them subtly (best results if the individuals background is white) take your eyes out of focus as if you were daydreaming and just let the information flow into your eyes, this is when you will notice the colors around people. Practice makes perfect. I’m sure everyone haves experience in aura viewing...they was just unaware of it…due to the lack of observation.
Hey thanks it is easy for me to see the auras, I just can make out colors yet.

Is it possible to shut off your third eye when I wake up at night I see colors

flying around me and energy surround me which has made it hard to sleep I

turn on my night light, but that doesn't help much.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:39 PM   #19
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Has your third eye opened yet?

I know my hart chakra opened and I'm currently working on 5th, most of your work is done in Astral world. If a chakra opends you wil noticed it

Your training/healing your spirit depending on where it is needed. I can see my progress and recall most of my dreams. can't wait when the other seals are opened. 5th 6th 7th
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:43 PM   #20
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Joe2288, very cool! Please keep us posted on further developments. As for me no opening of my third eye. Just constant ringing in my ears driving me crazy. Lately, the ringing has been stronger in the left ear. More frequency to it then the right. As I write this its even louder.
I was meditating Wednesday and projecting all the love in humanity to the

universe, when all of a sudden I heard a ringing in my ear like someone was

tuning in. I haven't heard ringing in my ear in a month thats why I though it

was unusual to happen then and there.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:48 PM   #21
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
I know my hart chakra opened and I'm currently working on 5th, most of your work is done in Astral world. If a chakra opends you wil noticed it

Your training/healing your spirit depending on where it is needed. I can see my progress and recall most of my dreams. can't wait when the other seals are opened. 5th 6th 7th
Interesting the weird thing is my chakras have been closed since around 6 or 7

years of age and know they reopened and are more powerful then ever and

I didn't do any training I was literally sitting in a chair and noticed everything

was brighter and people were glowing.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:55 PM   #22
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church View Post
Even though I don't think it's what Morguana meant, I figured I'd mention that yes, 3rd eye body piercings are actually somewhat common:

WHY? It just doesn't make sense.

Anyhoo, whatever floats their boats.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:06 PM   #23
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Has your third eye opened yet?

Well if you going to sleep your wil be busy if you remember or not depending how good you can recall your dreams.

Also long ago we use to glow as well. Most of us only using 30% of our eyes if you see more then the 30% then you can see auras or other things.

Higher world like 4d/5d glow more ,because everything is light. I can see that when I go out of my body depending on which level you are is how much it glows or not. Lower realm is darker and to more light and color you see the higher realm you are.

The world we are in normal glows in the infa red, because we felled down lower than the red frequency, but if I understand correcly where in 4d lower. this has to do with our awarness that is why people needed to wake up it help pull it up.

Just like in the higher realms the more thing exist like colors and it is brighter as well. Time does not only speed up ,but becomes different . If you could see this world using your spirit it will look like evertying is in slow motion, because our spirit runs on a higher freqeuncy then your body.

I rememeber a person that has experienced this when he was training in martal arts he triggered it and he wacked the guy (big strong dude). Also people who experience this just before an car crass or any other thing that can trigger this

When you see that everyhing is in slow motion it means your looking from the higher realm(spirit) in to the lower realm you are in.

Last edited by mu2143; 03-05-2010 at 05:11 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:20 PM   #24
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
I didn't do any training I was literally sitting in a chair and noticed everything
was brighter and people were glowing.
Wow, that sounds like quite an experience, interesting. Are you sure this wasn't a drug induced experience, not at all possible? If I may ask, if you consumed caffeine or nicotine or anything like that? I think its possible that you may have mistook a solely physical occurrence for something else, but ultimately I wouldn't know. Only you can be sure. Thanks for sharing.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:30 PM   #25
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

just wait til you hear 'cricky hinges'
and, then a door open in your head
and, behind the door - is a great big huge flame
(along with all the rosebuds)

that if you start NOW
planting them into all the different centres of your body
ESP; your head regions

you will find, that when that door opens
you can NOT only see them,
you will be able to smell them too
(oft times, for quite a while, before the big door,
to the ROOM of eXKa (33) opens