Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 03-11-2010, 09:50 AM   #1
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

Default Birds Dropping Out Of The Sky

Here in the UK in today's Sun newspaper is a report about 100 blood-spattered starlings having dropped out of the sky and landed within a 12-foot radius. The report says this mirrors mass bird deaths in Australia and the U.S.

The UK incident was in Somerset, 10 miles from a military airbase. Hmm.....

It mentions other incidents such as in January this year hundreds of dead birds plunged "like rocks" in New Jersey. In 2007 thousands of wattle birds, honey-eaters, myna birds, crows and hawks mysteriously fell dead near Esperance, Western Australia. The same year, 60 grackles, sparrows and pigeons did the same in Austin, Texas.

What's going on here? Are the PTB testing some kind of death ray?
justpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:52 AM   #2
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Birds Dropping Out Of The Sky

Sounds like an episode of Fast Forward!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:26 AM   #3
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Those can be caused by sound blasts and scalar weapons...?

I have seen so many unusual birds around here later that indicated that the electromagnetic grids of the planet are in flux

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:29 AM   #4
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Chem trails?
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:38 AM   #5
dj kelly
Avalon Senior Member

i think maybe, chem trails to blame to, we used to use birds in mines years ago to check if the shafts had poison gases ,
Birds dropping out of sky= poison atmosphere, maybe?

DJ
dj kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:41 AM   #6
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Electromagnetic would make sense except for the blood spattered birds....WTF?!

Pretty strange...if what you say is true then in remote areas it's probably happening more than we realize too, people just aren't around when they drop out of the sky. Sad how nature is so often an innocent victim to humans destructive nature or technology - it certainly doesn't sound natural.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:53 AM   #7
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I am not surprised, the low frequency noise I hear is off the charts for the last week and constant, usually it is on only at night , after midnight or so. I would say this noise is driving me crazy but....well it is amazingly irritating and hard to take, and obviously harmful to the cellular structure of body and soul.
Gloria Gaynor time, I will survive, but really!!!! and every attempt I make to network on this subject leads precisely no where, and there are quite a few of us who can hear it plain as anything. It's like a big mofo diesel parked outside my house, or a very loud but slow boom box car. Sad.
I mean its ridiculous, I have to sleep with a fan on for creating different viibrations, and its freaking cold too!
Yesterday my radio/cd player kept turning itself off and on. I think there is much afoot and possibly some fear by TPTB about sun activities, either that or they are just nuking us softly, testing out the toys.
Interesting that the noise has been on without discernable chemtrails too, and I thought they had to have a pretty dense plasma sky for that . I guess we have reached saturation , but hardly surprising as they have been at it pretty damn relentlessly for so long. WOW think of the money alone.

I would hate to be one of the perpetrators .
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:14 AM   #8
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

I see that you are in the south east of the UK, swordsmith, and Somerset is in the south west. Seems like the south is where the action is ... I am hundreds of miles away, up north, thank goodness.

I can't see it being a chemtrail because the birds dropped within a 12-foot radius so that seems to me to suggest they were hit by something which killed them instantly. I would have thought a chemtrail would have some delayed reaction. Anyway, who knows?
Old 03-11-2010, 11:17 AM   #9
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:17 AM   #10
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

no no, the chemtrails have been a medium for broadcasting soundwaves through plasma sky effects, the sky is already saturated, and us too,no need to see the buggers now.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:22 PM   #11
dj kelly
Avalon Senior Member

Hi swordsmith, i live in birmingham and work in derby, and the trails are cominng thick and fast in derby especially, i have taken many photos of them over the years, and even a few silver orb like things in and around the trails, the fact is no one realy knows for sure what they are doing up there, only that they are deffinatly doing something..... your theory is a good one, but not the only one for sure, ... they still spray at night as well up here,
the sounds you mentioned are strange as my son also hears them although i dont hear them myself, its a mystery for sure mate, just whish more people would look up and take it seriously,

love & light DJ
dj kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:25 PM   #12
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

I always a loved soft-winged beings.

pedro
pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:29 PM   #13
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
I am not surprised, the low frequency noise I hear is off the charts for the last week and constant, usually it is on only at night , after midnight or so. I would say this noise is driving me crazy but....well it is amazingly irritating and hard to take, and obviously harmful to the cellular structure of body and soul.
Gloria Gaynor time, I will survive, but really!!!! and every attempt I make to network on this subject leads precisely no where, and there are quite a few of us who can hear it plain as anything. It's like a big mofo diesel parked outside my house, or a very loud but slow boom box car. Sad.
I mean its ridiculous, I have to sleep with a fan on for creating different viibrations, and its freaking cold too!
Yesterday my radio/cd player kept turning itself off and on. I think there is much afoot and possibly some fear by TPTB about sun activities, either that or they are just nuking us softly, testing out the toys.
Interesting that the noise has been on without discernable chemtrails too, and I thought they had to have a pretty dense plasma sky for that . I guess we have reached saturation , but hardly surprising as they have been at it pretty damn relentlessly for so long. WOW think of the money alone.

I would hate to be one of the perpetrators .
I know what you are describing Swordsmith because I hear it too, but here in the U.S. Unlike yourself, I only hear it on occasion and it is always at night and it always wakes me up. Its loud and yet muffled and it somewhat makes me sick at my stomach.

I sometimes think that it stems from underground, but I can't be sure.

I have wondered if the sound that I hear is from tunnels being bored under the surface of the earth.
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:35 PM   #14
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi justpeter,

I'm sure the birds were struck by a plane taking off - not passing by the turbine.

That would answer the blood spattered birds. About the 12 foot radius? Don't forget you read it in the Sun. There are women with big breasts in there also.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeter View Post
Here in the UK in today's Sun newspaper is a report about 100 blood-spattered starlings having dropped out of the sky and landed within a 12-foot radius. The report says this mirrors mass bird deaths in Australia and the U.S.

It mentions other incidents such as in January this year hundreds of dead birds plunged "like rocks" in New Jersey. In 2007 thousands of wattle birds, honey-eaters, myna birds, crows and hawks mysteriously fell dead near Esperance, Western Australia. The same year, 60 grackles, sparrows and pigeons did the same in Austin, Texas.

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:50 PM   #15
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post

I sometimes think that it stems from underground, but I can't be sure.

I have wondered if the sound that I hear is from tunnels being bored under the surface of the earth.
Smart idea, snowbird. I too hear a low frequency hum at night sometimes. As I'm not far from the sea I associate it with engine noise from the ships out there. This is possible.

I don't feel myself that it's some kind of brainwave.. though I don't know... but a noise from digging... or coming from the earth itself - maybe.

But lilke so many things, we just don't know, do we? Still I like the idea and IF a lot of underground digging was going on in lots of places then that might explain it.

Still, that would assume that the human race (or part thereof) were in some way good at organising and preparing for things.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:43 PM   #16
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

I vote HAARP
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:09 PM   #17
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

and HAARP IT IS! you win Majorian, now someone turn the damn noise off . it's bloody dreadful today.
after years of digging on this, the underground tunneling could be what some people hear, but I am pretty convinced it is haarp (in my area )and cell towers in conjunction. Some say it measures as microwave on detection devices, others say you can not measure the frequencies being broadcast. I checked into police tetra systems and it certainly isn't that.
It gets expensive trying to track what it is, but since I know of no remedy, why bother? Faraday cages don't block it. sad to say.
I hear it in the states too, in some surprising places, both of the loudest places so far are in proximity to large bodies of water, not sure if this is a coincidence but the sonar aspect is definitely something to consider.

There are many places to get info on this, but you will always hit a wall. It is called "The Hum", most likely after the Taos Hum, or the Bristol hum. It doesn't sound like a hum to me. It physically hurts, causes insomnia, nausea, heart problems, brain fog, even suicide for some poor souls.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:58 PM   #18
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeter View Post

Links please...
nivosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:06 PM   #19
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivosh View Post
Links please...
This is the closest I can get. The story in the actual newspaper is a bit more comprehensive.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...and-birds.html
Old 03-11-2010, 06:12 PM   #20
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

I believe the birds were in tight formation as they were probably fleeing from a bird of prey.

I watch the hawks around my house daily, and they like to corral a flock of birds, then the hawks will take off so high in the sky that they just look like a speck.

Then, they come down like a rocket towards the birds, and if the birds are close to the ground, in mass panic they just keep going down, smack, the hawk now has 10 birds to eat, compared to 1.

I have seen them train their young this way.

I do believe this must have happened to this flock of starlings, as they natural fly in tight formation for protection.

love & light
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:29 PM   #21
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I don't think so. People understand the behaviour of birds and believe me, if this were a plausible answer it would be used as an explanation.

Meanwhile another day of sonic assault here in the south east. Mind control has a lot to answer for, but then people tolerate it. I guess people think if its in the movies its all just imaginary.
Sometimes I just wonder how much more of this poop do we have to endure?
It's like night and day of the living dead out there.
I hear peope are waking up, I just don't see it.