Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

View Poll Results: Deeper menaning in #'s affectung us now
Yes the 777 has extra signifigance 39 67.24%
Nope nothing special 8 13.79%
#'s are special like the 11:11 but this no 3 5.17%
Not sure about the signifigance of #'s 8 13.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2008, 08:26 PM   #1
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Question DOW DOWN 777!!!!!!! 11:11 similarity?

WOOO!

Lets join hands for a sing a long!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXZGefbrlyY

its the end of a vile thing but im nervous as hell about the "adjustment" LOL but there is no other way to start anew.

how do you think gold/silver are gonna react. Most places have been out of gold coins for awhile.

now im gonna be on pins and needles about that martial law thing they mention for tommorow ICK.

Dont wanna think about that. Here is something interesting to wonder. Since we are all messaged by #'s do you think that rnice neat row of 7's has
any extra signifigance since nothing is a coincedence?
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:47 PM   #2
Steve_G

Default Re: DOW DOWN 777!!!!!!! 11:11 similarity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seva View Post
WOOO!

Lets join hands for a sing a long!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXZGefbrlyY

its the end of a vile thing but im nervous as hell about the "adjustment" LOL but there is no other way to start anew.

how do you think gold/silver are gonna react. Most places have been out of gold coins for awhile.

now im gonna be on pins and needles about that martial law thing they mention for tommorow ICK.

Dont wanna think about that. Here is something interesting to wonder. Since we are all messaged by #'s do you think that rnice neat row of 7's has
any extra signifigance since nothing is a coincedence?
Certainly was on 7th July 2005. I'm watching with interest...

Blessings

Edit- Forgotten what a cool song that is, thanks!
Old 09-29-2008, 08:50 PM   #3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

777 is irrelevant in my opinion as the stock market will drop another 5000 points.. hopefully all americans will now just stop paying tax, working ect.. thats the only weapon you have
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:57 PM   #4
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Where I live, in the south of The Netherlands there goes a saying on keen smart people;

He/She is 3 times 7.

In NLP, when holding an anchor, It is done 3 times 7; 21 seconds.

It has a real significance to me.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:00 PM   #5
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: DOW DOWN 777!!!!!!! 11:11 similarity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
Certainly was on 7th July 2005. I'm watching with interest...

Blessings

Edit- Forgotten what a cool song that is, thanks!
Your welcome i play that song when i get to gloom & doom doubleteamed lol

the subtle signs are there

the question is whats NEXT? lol

no sleep for me tonite lol
Old 09-29-2008, 09:27 PM   #6
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

I was just about to post something about the 777, that's usually a jackpot in slots. There has to be something more to this. I wonder how much it will drop tomorrow....
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:46 PM   #7
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

I have personally got the signs of #s. I did not see 07-07-2005 until way later. I wonder about the significance of the Dow, absolutely. So far, #s play in my life for personal growth. So, there may be some significance to this for my growth.

Did you mean massive growth for everyone? This appears to be a turning point of sorts for the US people to wake-up to the new shifts of consciousness.

Thank you doll.
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:53 PM   #8
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

look for my post on this thread...

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=2677

III Days before our Market closed at 777

If you take a quick glance at the communications thread, you will have a new understanding of 111+1...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:26 PM   #9
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Numerology deals with numbers gathered from experiences past.
Placing meaning based on historical reference.

Today I saw a pattern unfold, yet noticed it while it unfolded. I suspect that my noticing the pattern, in some way effected its outcome. (I can't help but think this.)

I know this is going to sound totally off the wall crazy...that's why I noticed it.
Long story short, I inspect vehicles and am required to record the current mileage on each one. Today I inspected 7 vehicles. the last digit in each mileage follows, in the order in which I dealt with them:

I noticed the pattern when I had finished inspecting the first 5 vehicles. Today is the 29th...of the 9th month. See the pattern in the first 5 numbers?
I was expecting to see numbers correlating with the year...2008 in the following numbers. Did my expectations effect the outcomes I witnessed?

I'm puzzled over the 0 and 4....any one have a clue?

I know this sounds way out there...but I feel a 'pull' to ask this question...and am following my intuition.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:27 PM   #10
adam
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: DOW DOWN 777!!!!!!! 11:11 similarity?

my personal perspective on the significance of the triple 7....

if one studies the progression of how the one is birthed into 3 and reflected as 7, one may come to the understanding (through personal meditation/reflection) why the number 21 represents a complete cycle of manifestation.

The number 21 is found everywhere. Some notable examples would be the Kabbalah as well as the Major Arcana of the Tarot.

I personally use the number 7 in doing astrology akin to what was written by Alice Bailey in her works. Each one of the 7 spirits has manifest within it a reflection of the Trinity or three primary creator forces in nature for a total of 21.

777 is closely associated with the number 13 as it represents an end of a cycle. 777 is associated with a complete cycle of incarnational experiences culminating in return to Source/fundamental nature.

If one takes 7 x 3 = 21 and writes it out as day/night cycles. one will go through day one to day 10 and on day 11 you have 21. Simply put, if one counts out the sequence of 7 in terms of light/dark of 11 total cycles, one finds that the number 7 appears at day 4, night 7, and day 11.

Interestingly enough.... the numbers of 7, 2, and 4 are the numbers associated with Aquarian energies.

Allow me to simplify. I cast a chart using Sidereal Astrology for New York at 12pm today. I noticed an opposition between Saturn in Leo and Uranus in Aquarius.

Saturn in the sign ruled by the Sun (Leo) represents the manifestation of pure compassion into the manifest universe. This is often taken to be destruction and given Saturn's influence, it is. However, this is an opposition against Aquarian energies ruled by Uranus on a "personality" level.

For this reason the 777 to many people may mean a concrete mental unit overcome by the sheer power of today's market movements yet balanced against strong spiritual energies embodied in the subconscious as 777 represents JackPot!!!

Well ultimately what the 777 represents is a flowing of the Will of God (which for us now at this point in evolution equates to Compassion) through physical manifestation causing a restructuring. It is like the flash of light that descends upon the waiting soul and suddenly in an instant the path to higher evolution is opened.

777 is a dynamic rebalancing required to free the captive soul from matter and allow it to continue its evolution in an entirely new direction.

David Wilcock talks about this when he speaks of emergence, which is a concept of Complexity Theory.

The mathematician Rene Thom also developed such notions in the 1960s with his work on Catastrophe Theory, stated as such... A system continually undergoes deformations until it reaches a critical point (catastrophe) and the system then continues its evolution but along entirely new lines.

I want to stress this point. THROW OUT ANY DOUBTS OR FEARS. When a system destabilizes like this, it is an auspicious and rare occurrence because those of us who choose to utilize our imaginations can project consciously what we desire into the destabilized system and thus cause it to move along a new line of our choosing.

Do not doubt the power of the Heart. It is the Central Spiritual Sun of the entire Cosmos and burns within each and every one of you. 777 is a gift. It is an end to old paradigms and the beginning of an entirely new evolution of the economic system. Blessings!
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:39 PM   #11
mauioneness

777: Symbolizes an integration of some portion of the four lower bodies with higher spiritual frequencies within the third-dimensional plane, or at level in which you are manifesting your physical reality on the Earth plan

from www.angelscribe.com
Old 09-30-2008, 12:37 AM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The number 21 or 777 is very sacred.

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:44 AM   #13
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Lucky 777
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 777.jpg (9.8 KB, 4 views)
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:48 AM   #14
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

yes, that certainly was,
an interesting sign

this is number
that will haunt many
over this weekend

Brightest blessings

susan~white lotus star
the eXchanger

www.the-eXchangers.ning.com
The round, welcome back, to the original round
(a radiant zone)

www.blogtalkradio.com/13
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:54 AM   #15
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
777 is irrelevant in my opinion as the stock market will drop another 5000 points.. hopefully all americans will now just stop paying tax, working ect.. thats the only weapon you have
It certainly isn't irrelevant, contrary it's symbolically very significant. I would say it's too early though to say what it really plays out to. But it's the significant mark of the further development of this crisis - which mostly is a hot-shot for the global consciousness in general anyway, and the American in particular. It's time for "Good Morning America, wakey wakey!"
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:10 AM   #16
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:29 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:42 AM   #17
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
Allow me to simplify. I cast a chart using Sidereal Astrology for New York at 12pm today. I noticed an opposition between Saturn in Leo and Uranus in Aquarius.

Saturn in the sign ruled by the Sun (Leo) represents the manifestation of pure compassion into the manifest universe. This is often taken to be destruction and given Saturn's influence, it is. However, this is an opposition against Aquarian energies ruled by Uranus on a "personality" level.
I don't want to make this into an "interpretation battle" so I will hold back my thoughts on this at least for now. However, I would like to point out that the opposition still has to line up aka it hasn't happened yet so you cannot really connect it to this event, in the form of a "trigger" and 5 deg. off is in my opinion far to much to be significant in a world event horoscope.

I just want to add my opinion regarding the use of Astrology to read world events, it looses it's purpose and way if orbs isn't kept really low (orb is the deviation from exact angle), and generally the aspect should have become exact once - or you are soon into speculation of all kind of "possibilities" - as close doesn't make a donkey kick! so to speak.

Futher more, the signifact time seem to be 12.22 when Pelosi did her "ad lib" speech - in Washington - just to keep the facts strait.

Last edited by yettyn; 09-30-2008 at 01:55 AM. Reason: correcting time from 12.20 to 12.22
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:48 AM   #18
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
777 represents the higher octave of 3. Three is the beginning, middle, and end as it is part of the whole.

does that symbolize a "transition" phase you think. it sure would make sence. We are closing one book, not just turning a page.

Its exciting to watch, and terifying at the same time lol maybe be casue i dont have a clear idea what do do next.

But maybe we arent ment to, maybe this is where we really ride the flow of serendipity and manifestation, we think 5d and are trapped in 3d rules. What happens when those rules are FULLY removed .

im def not gonna sleep sound tonite, there is a slight overtone of the night before x-mas, with your mind full of possible gifts wrapped in bright paper and bows. Or in our case panicked newpapers, but magical gifts we have wanted in our hearts our whole lives none the less.

for the vaccume that is to come, brace for it, hold on tight, lets hold each others hands it will see us thru this

LOVE & LIGHT

seva
Old 09-30-2008, 04:28 AM   #19
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

Seva,

Rest tight... No worries...

There is no reason to fret (unless you are heavily invested in the stock market... and in THAT case: AHHHH!!!! RUN FOR THE EFFING HILLS!!! just joking, sorry... couldn't help myself

Don't let these birthing pains upset you... it is like a fire in an old growth forest that is needed to remove the stagnent detritus and create room for new life... so that the pine cones can heat up, open, and release their seeds to find purchase in the earth... so that these new baby trees will have enough room and LIGHT to grow.

Detach from the drama and watch it unfold like the largest theatre production in the world's history... All the world's a stage, etc, etc...
Just be the witness. We are lucky to be living in this time of renaissance.

After all, the signs & synchronicites are fast and furious as they all point to growth (i.e. 777).
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:59 AM   #20
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.mayanmajix.com/TZOLKIN/DT/DT.html

Tzolkin date for 09/29/2008:

Tone: 7 - Reflection, Sun Sign: WISDOM (CIB)
(5th Night of Galactic cycle)

thought i would add another 7 to the mix
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:04 AM   #21
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

This image is for those of us who haven't studied the Esoteric Teachings. If you look with your inner vision you will see the date we've all been speaking of 1408 or 7708.

When using the Hebrew form of mathematics known as GEMATRIA.The words son of god or Christ have a numerical value of 300. These patterns are everywhere.
As Above So Below

AS ABOVE

SO BELOW

Notice the 77 turned upside down drawing negative energy.

7 AS ABOVE SO BELOW

7 - AS ABOVE SO BELOW

7- AS ABOVE SO BELOW

As ABOVE SO BELOW. What a wonderful Axiom. Christians no this as on earth as it is in the heavens.

I really feel that tomorrow will be our two weeks notice.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 09-30-2008 at 06:03 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:35 AM   #22
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Detachment is key. Do not allow emotions to grab ahold of your mind and make you frantic and scatterbrained. Detachment-stillness-peace. With a peaceful mind focus on the outcome you desire. Then systematically take action to get there. Remember they want you scared and powerless.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:00 AM   #23
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: DOW DOWN 777!!!!!!! 11:11 similarity?

I don't wish to muddy the waters any further, but has anybody else noticed that 7 X 7 X 7 = 343 and that 3 + 4 = 7 as does 4 + 3 and that further, 3 + 4 + 3 = 10 which when added together gives us 1.
Maybe we should mull those numbers over for a while.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:02 AM   #24
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
I want to stress this point. THROW OUT ANY DOUBTS OR FEARS. When a system destabilizes like this, it is an auspicious and rare occurrence because those of us who choose to utilize our imaginations can project consciously what we desire into the destabilized system and thus cause it to move along a new line of our choosing.

Do not doubt the power of the Heart. It is the Central Spiritual Sun of the entire Cosmos and burns within each and every one of you. 777 is a gift. It is an end to old paradigms and the beginning of an entirely new evolution of the economic system. Blessings!
That sums up what the 777 means to me from today. It's yet another wake up call for us to create. Now.

I cannot look at a clock and not see repetitive numbers- this has been ongoing for about 3 months now. Constant. I'm paying attention and today just enhances their importance for me personally.

ETA: I was the 33rd to vote 777 is signficant...repeating numbers are speaking to me. Yes, 777 is important.

Last edited by RubyTuesday; 09-30-2008 at 06:05 AM.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:40 AM   #25
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Certainly numerology and numbers themselves are important. They represent discernable ,"black and white" answers.

In this case however, my interpreitation is that this 777 (which is actually -777.68) is a coincidence. I don't pretend to understand the stock market (as it is as occult as any luciperian cabal) but it would take an awful lot financial tinkering from the time word broke of the bailout failure, to the close of the market, to orchestrate all Dow Jones assets when averaged, to drop to 777.

Maybe that is what the .68 is though.That's as close to 777.0000... they could get to in the limited time they had . If so "they" are damn good and I would think that 777 is some sort of twisted FU to the people. Like: "Did you hear the DJ's is down 777, that's lucky right?"

As far as 11 11 goes, I'm very interseted in that number/time. It seems like when I inadvertantly look at a clock and see 11:11, something interesting follows quickly.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
11:11, dow, stock