Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 01-31-2010, 08:32 AM   #51
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This one is titled Pelosi... What a horrible woman she is...

Maybe Pelosi had WAY to much cognac, schmoozing her jackboots.

"As one of the top four leaders on Capitol Hill, Pelosi had numerous tools at her disposal if she had truly wanted to block waterboarding. She could have threatened to put a hold on funding for the CIA interrogation program, or held up funding for other administration priorities, or worked with her Senate counterparts to hold up nominees for senior CIA positions, or simply called the national security adviser -- as she reportedly did in the case of the Iraq program. Pelosi did none of those things when she learned about waterboarding. By her silence, Pelosi gave her consent -- and then misled the media by claiming she was powerless to act."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...803564_pf.html

Anyway. This is unfortunate, because:

No sanctions for Bush lawyers who approved waterboarding, report will say
By Carrie Johnson - Washington Post Staff Writer
Sunday, January 31, 2010; A06
Bush administration lawyers who paved the way for sleep deprivation and waterboarding of terrorism suspects exercised poor judgment but will not be referred to authorities for possible sanctions, according to a forthcoming ethics report, a legal source confirmed.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...001411_pf.html

This waterboarding thingy is getting out of hand. What's not talked about too much is anal rape etc. With a.r. etc it's not so much a scarring experience, nothing is really left damaged (physically). It heals!! It's legal!! Also, the public tends to think waterboarding is like, ... surfing in California. Let alone, the guys in Guantanamo that the Pakastanis rounded up for the bounties, i.e. cab drivers and so on. Quite a few military prosecutors quit there, too. (Seventh Guantanamo Prosecutor resigns over ethical issues, Friday, September 26, 2008.)

BUT hey, it's always been obvious who the a**holes are.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:03 AM   #52
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Caste? At least Bushes lawyers did'nt have to go to court in NYC. That too would of been a mistake . Don't you think?
If i lived in NYC and they were trying terrorists in my neihborhood? From the 911 Crew? Nevermind who actually did it. I don't think I could handle it.
If they tryed the terrorists in downtown San Fransico? I don't think I could handle it. I'd stay away from the big cities.
Oh... I forgot...I moved from the big city cause I'm a wuss.
And now this new stuff with Iran and China? No, It's not the same old rhetoric.
Somethings brewing.
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:24 AM   #53
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

shybastid - Yup, I'm glad about that. NYC could be trial free (info to date Fri Jan 29). I don't know where it's going, but I am glad if it's not there.

They're hanging that pic of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed in newspapers. like the dead bin laden tapes resurgence lol "authenticity yet to be confirmed"

Two administration officials, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said Friday the Justice department is drawing up plans for possible alternate locations to try professed 9/11 mastermind and four alleged accomplices in case Congress or local officials prevent the trial from being held in Manhattan.

Last edited by no caste; 02-02-2010 at 03:04 PM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:36 AM   #54
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Caste,That's an interesting point about the pic of the Sheikh doode.
I saw another recent pic of him somewhere. He looked clean,fresh and religious to me. That's the LAST thing our press want to send out as a message. He looked a LOT better in Cuba,then when we caught him.
That pic is so irriitating to look at. Ya think that's on purpose?
Nahhhhh.. OK let MSM convict him with that pic. It IS ugly.
Was that before or just after the water boarding?
If we save ANY lives...Am I for waterboarding?
I'll let Nancy decide for me. Easier
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote