Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 07:44 PM   #126
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

Okay, I'm with you on the NWO thing. There is no need to go in more excruciating detail as I get the idea and can most likely figure out those parts myself.
However, we're all one. Doesn't that lead us to grow together somehow anyway? Doesn't that mean we'll all start to share a common language, and that we have 'one world government' at some point? I wouldn't want to give this power to any single group and I can see this thread being propagated in James' story here, but are we all to wait and grow until no form of government is necessary anymore?

Also, regarding the DNA, I find your answer deeply unsatisfactory. Though I understand what you say, I can't help but be as taken aback by 'the Christ-mind' by the 'sovereign integral'. Have we just been stripped of our awareness if our genetic code is 'awake'? Is Gregg Braden also a part of the NWO?
It does sound like you are just as rigidly footed in one ideology as EndJoy.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 09:15 PM   #127
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 129
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

well M&H, to lump everyone who is revealing spiritual truths in the same category is really quite insulting to everyone's intelligence...and the perfect excuse to close your mind to the subject.

as mentioned earlier...it is a tactic as old as time, to kill the messenger when you don't want the message to be heard... it really doesn't change it, and others will discover it anyway... just makes you look like a troll


It is obvious to me that James is not promoting himself. The website has gotten millions of original IP hits and independent sister sites have sprung up all over the globe, with forums in five languages.

when the EVT website was launched this spring, a thousand people joined the first day BEFORE the notice went public. My own estimate from surfing the net, is that this latest interview has been read by over twenty thousand people, interested in what James has to say...so I am not concerned with your single minded opinion... most of the responses have been appreciative and favorably encouraging.



as I keep saying, and it becomes more apparent with each new post...you haven't got the slightest idea what you are talking about...LOL
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:21 AM   #128
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

Worst
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:21 AM   #129
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

Religious
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:22 AM   #130
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

Fanatism
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:22 AM   #131
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

Existent
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 09:04 AM   #132
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

You got a point. Those two titans are zealously smiting each other for about a week now. I get the feeling that it's just the 'words' that are being argued about rather than the actual meaning of them.
Then again, I can't even keep up with all those terms. I just trust my intuition.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 04:01 AM   #133
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
You got a point. Those two titans are zealously smiting each other for about a week now. I get the feeling that it's just the 'words' that are being argued about rather than the actual meaning of them.
Then again, I can't even keep up with all those terms. I just trust my intuition.
They go for long, isn't they?


I don't know if Braden is part of the NWO sillyness but his discoveries can be something the NWO's uses regulary but he in parallel discovers to and we don't know how to use it well, I don't know but there's a LOOOT of hidden discoveries in the world.

Like the ones from Jonathan Grey, it's Amazing!

You know, I used to believe in the New Age, but I researched a little more and realized that the movement is teosophic and theosophism is luciferianism, the "externalization of the hierarchy" like they call it and is part of a conspirancy so Odd that we must research further in those kind of discoveries's origins.

Like the Wingmakers that I am Sure that is the same desinformation that the Urantia book is (REALLY are a Lot of therms used by the wingmakers mithology that are From Urantia mithology).

Life carriers
Prime source
Etc.

Is like a more cool new age desinformation. For the more right brained (like Icke says, hehe) people.

Cheerz
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:29 AM   #134
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 129
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

Ashatav, it appears that your understanding of the WMMs is just as shallow as M&H's.... there is nothing "New Aged" about them...there is no channeled information, from the Urantia book in them either. Did you even read the interview? Did you read the part where it said that Phychics, RVers, Channelers and gurus were all about supporting the HMS, the GSSC, and perpectuating our dependence on "external" sources for information easily found withIN us?

didn't think so...

Quote:
The seeking of information is over. The seeking of a master, guru, religion, spiritual path, or way-shower is over. The seeking of objects of blame is over. The seeking of hidden information behind the dark forces is over. It is the expression of the Sovereign Integral consciousness and the deactivation of the suppression framework that becomes the focus of each individual in this new era.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 03:47 AM   #135
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

As you can see in the Jordan Maxwell' history there's a lot more forms of "externalizing the hierarchy" than channeling.

You see, the "aliens" aproached Jordan Maxwell and give him some books. The same theosophy books that was chenneled by Blavatsky and similars.


Excuse me of not believing Blindly whathever shows from Nowhere (and supports Quote "Bush's New World Order" textual, I posted before.

Is really a Great Faith enterprise.

The people are so Desperately spiritualy lost in this materialistic world that ends believing everything Without Any Proof.


PS: I know the urantia book very well and I reckognize a lot of concepts used in the urantia book in the wingmakers tale.

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:21 AM   #136
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 129
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

I do not doubt that you "know the Urantia book"...what I doubt is that you are familiar with the Wingmakers' materials. The Wingmakers are not "aliens" they do not come from some other planet, as you seem to suppose. We are the Wingmakers...we are their past, they are our future selves.

If you believe the bible, you understand that Adam was brought here, and that Eve was created from him...from his DNA. Adam originated some place else, but is no less a son of God...who also lives someplace else ie Heaven. Making us all ETs if you you want to get technical... Angels are certainly not of this world, yet christians believe they deliver messages from God...

James did not recieve a message from God, he did not channel an Ass-ended Master, and he did not write the Wingmakers Materials... he translated them...that is all. Then he used them, to "save himself"... just as Jesus said,"the truth shall set you free"... James used these materials to set himself free...then he released them to the world via the inter-net....freely.

You do not have to belong to any organization to make use of the WMMs...you do not have to buy a book, any of the paintings, poetry or music. There are some techniques and principals offered in the material that will assist you, but they are not ridged "rituals" or dogma... there are no "teachers" or classes, each person progresses at their own pace.

Where you got the notion, that the Wingmaker's materials have any association, what-so-ever with the New Age teachings is beyond my comprehension...and a figment of your imagination...unless you believe that anything that isn't based upon the Bible is all New Aged mumbo jumbo, which is not true either.

Just because a person does not go to church, does not mean that they can not love God, or follow the teachings of Jesus... Church is a self promoting business that fragments society and teaches its member to hate all other forms of spirituality...and anyone who supports a church, is supporting Big Corporations, who are the founders of the NWO...and that is not my "belief" (based on something I read, or someone told me) it is my personal experience, and the FACTs Jack. I suggest you research your own "religion"... and remove the mote from your eye so that you might see clearly.

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-19-2008 at 07:27 AM.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:20 AM   #137
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

"Ass-ended master"


We agree in something!



hahaha

yeah... you are right. If I didn't know it isn't necesarely bad.

the thing is It have a Lot of urantia Exact names for the exact concepts.

And the urantia material is a Scam as far I know.

In fact, the other day I asked Dr. Deagle about it and I asked to Jonathan Grey and Both told me that the urantia material was Desinformation.

In fact I read the other day that the urantia material went to be launched, at the beginning, from a ufo, but then the creators of the book camed with the "channeling" idea.

There are somethings who don't like about the material:

First, isn't comprobable so is a Faith thing. Faith in a webpage.

(Im thinking in doing a religion mmmm , like the cientology haha, the creator say once that "the religions are where the money are" hahaha)

Is urantialike and urantia is desinfo as far as I know.

Other things I saw was:

In the second interview are a direct reference of the "Bush's New World Order" to, and that's the Maximun expresion of the world evil ruler's "plan".

In that interview to dr. Neruda names a lot of illuminati organizations to and that organizations are part of "the Plan".

The art of the wingmakers isn't a relevant proof because aren't professional, are amateur. Any of the diciplines, nor paintings, nor music and that are Professional sayings.

And I stop reading there, after reading the part of the New World Order, I moved on.


PD: I all my life was the super-stereotipe of the new ager, urantia reader, in fact I like very much the Wingakers when I discover it, in fact, the urantialikeness of it was the thing who I uses to discern possitively about it.

But if you discovers that something in what you believe are suspisious at least... well isn't a great idea be stubborn and hope your faith will change the suspisious escence of it. For me eh, I allways looking for the Most Truest thing I find.

But the world is very large, there's a Lot of other things really good, not the first Wow-thing we find. hehehe who are in my case, Urantia, Chopra*, Wingmakers, new age, etc.


*Is a member of the illuminati organization named "the Club of Rome" witch al gore is member to.



Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 12-20-2008 at 03:24 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:41 AM   #138
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 129
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

well if you did even the slightest bit of research on what James has repeatedly said about the Urantia book... you would find he agrees with what you are saying... I would post the answers he has made public but if you missed what he said in this latest interview about it...then you would, most likely, not read what he said in the past, because your mind is closed on that subject.

the fact is, James makes it clear that the Urantia book has no relevance to the planet earth.

from the latest interview: snipped from Answer 11 by James

Quote:
Works like The Urantia Book, Conversations with God, Seth, Agartha, Alice Bailey, and countless others were all prepared texts for humanity, written by dimensional entities under the direction of the GSSC and distributed for human consumption to ensure that humans remained satiated with division and deception – though under the guise of spiritual and cosmological truth.

again, I remind you that RELIGION (a huge biz in Corp AM.) has a greater hand in creating the NWO than the fictional character of Dr Neruda, who worked for the ACIO a department within the NSA...of the US government... what he was doing in the interview was trying to explain, how the "higher intelligences'" greater plan for the good of all mankind, was going to use the NWO to bring about EQUALITY for all...but apparently you didn't get that far in the reading eh?

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-20-2008 at 03:46 AM.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 07:52 AM   #139
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 222
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
well M&H, to lump everyone who is revealing spiritual truths in the same category is really quite insulting to everyone's intelligence...and the perfect excuse to close your mind to the subject.
I was asked a question about DNA and answered it truthfully. How that lumps everyone into a category i'm not sure. Truth should not be an insult to intelligence. It should appeal to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
...as mentioned earlier...it is a tactic as old as time, to kill the messenger when you don't want the message to be heard... it really doesn't change it, and others will discover it anyway... just makes you look like a troll
The people here to discuss James' stories are not offended or accusing me of old tactics or trolling. Only faithfull believers are accusing me of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
It is obvious to me that James is not promoting himself. The website has gotten millions of original IP hits and independent sister sites have sprung up all over the globe, with forums in five languages.
James and Mark (if they are 2 people) are promoting 'their' own stories, music and paintings on a website. You yourself are engaged in a promotional campaign on his behalf. Theoretically, sister sites can be orchestrated with ease by a central organisation promoting itself. Let's not forget either that James / Mark spammed the net pretending the stories were true when they first appeared.

As for the millions of hits on James' website, Britney and Ozzie Ozbourne get millions of hits on their websites too. So do some of the fundamentalist christian ministers like Billy Graham and sons. So does the Republican Party and so does Wal Mart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
...when the EVT website was launched this spring, a thousand people joined the first day BEFORE the notice went public. My own estimate from surfing the net, is that this latest interview has been read by over twenty thousand people, interested in what James has to say...so I am not concerned with your single minded opinion... most of the responses have been appreciative and favorably encouraging.
Personally, i've never resorted to public polling to determine truth. The reinforcement of an idea by the crowd is no indication of it's veracity. Insecurities of the ego causes people to claim value in the size of a crowd. "20,000 people can't be wrong." "A million hits must know what they're doing."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
...as I keep saying, and it becomes more apparent with each new post...you haven't got the slightest idea what you are talking about...LOL
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:14 PM   #140
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 222
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
We are the Wingmakers...we are their past, they are our future selves.
We are not.

They are not.

They're saying that so you will consider their POV superior on ALL things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
If you believe the bible, you understand that Adam was brought here, and that Eve was created from him...from his DNA. Adam originated some place else, but is no less a son of God...who also lives someplace else ie Heaven. Making us all ETs if you you want to get technical... Angels are certainly not of this world, yet christians believe they deliver messages from God...
The creation account is allegorical. It describes the creation of twin souls out of the white fire core of Being, I AM. It isn't describing the cloning of Eve with Adam's DNA. Adam and Eve are archetype man and woman -- male + female polarities -- created out of spiritual Being, not a genetic lab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
James did not recieve a message from God
James claims to recieve messages of truth from God's representatives, the "wingmakers".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
,he did not channel an Ass-ended Master,
For just one example, Jesus was a Master. Jesus ascended, which means he resurrected the negative aspects of the psyche and ascended to permanent Union with the I AM (the Father). Therefore Jesus is an Ascended Master. Millions of souls have likewise attained perfect Union with I AM and ascended into the plane of Spirit. They also are Ascended Masters. Some of them do give spiritual teachings through discerning messengers. Unfortunately the term "Ascended Master" has been defamed by psychic channellors recieving tainted disinfo from astral imposters and by the usual suspects who grind out their flossy NWO propaganda. The differences between the Masters' true offering and the imposter's disinfo are often subtle because most of it is plaigerised and tweaked. Some people relieve themselves of responsibility to discern the difference by simply dismissing those "phony Ass-ended Masters" in toto.

Suppose for a moment that James' material originates beyond this world. In order to completely distance himself from other channelings and the necessity to discern them -- which would open a can of conceptual worms for him -- James re-brands his own role as a "translator" and claims it is "completely different" to channelling. The re-brand allows him to claim superiority over real messengers of true Hierarchy and to dismiss most of their teachings as self-limiting concepts. It is a short stretch from there to mock the Ascended Masters as you do. By James superior edicts, his students are also now relieved of responsibility to discern channelled material themselves (the "winged one" has declared them all inferior) and one student even feels qualified to mock the Ascended Masters as : the"Ass-ended Masters".

ENdJOY, you are not qualified to tie the shoelaces of even one of these ascended adepts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
and he did not write the Wingmakers Materials... he translated them...that is all.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
Then he used them, to "save himself"... just as Jesus said,"the truth shall set you free"... James used these materials to set himself free...then he released them to the world via the inter-net....freely.
Whatever James has not plaigerised is not the truth. There is a large dose of both in the 'WMM'. Consequently, he is not free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
Church is a self promoting business that fragments society and teaches its member to hate all other forms of spirituality
There are churches constituted to incite hatred of other forms of spirituality. But most do not, they simply exclude other forms by insisting on their own doctrine as the one which has everything correct. They consider thermselves and their own doctrine singularly superior. Does that remind you of anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
...and anyone who supports a church, is supporting Big Corporations, who are the founders of the NWO ...and that is not my "belief" (based on something I read, or someone told me) it is my personal experience, and the FACTs Jack. I suggest you research your own "religion"... and remove the mote from your eye so that you might see clearly.
If you support James and the WMM you support the NWO too. You have that straight from James himself.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:59 PM   #141
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern England
Posts: 458
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

I didn't resonate with much of it at all, waste of time imo - and there'll be much much more of this sort of thing comin down the pipe.
Discernment radar -on-
I mean, we all know about Prana already, right?
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 05:47 PM   #142
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 222
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
Ashatav, it appears that your understanding of the WMMs is just as shallow as M&H's.... there is nothing "New Aged" about them...there is no channeled information, from the Urantia book in them either. Did you even read the interview? Did you read the part where it said that Phychics, RVers, Channelers and gurus were all about supporting the HMS, the GSSC, and perpectuating our dependence on "external" sources for information easily found withIN us?
Guru means teacher. Now let's see....

We've got "teachers", "remote viewers" and "channellors" in the dog house. All part of the God/Spirit/Soul complex evidently which is pure ignorance evidently. And weve got re-brandings of all these things so that James can do them all because they're brand new when he does them yet no-one else can because they do them the ignorant old fashioned way. I wonder what James has re-named "breakfast"?. But i digress.....

Let's see....

1) James is not "teaching" anything to anyone and neither is the Lyricus Teaching Order. James is merely "releasing data". He's not a teacher he is a "data releaser". And the Lyricus Teaching Order are not teachers either, they are more accurately recognised as the "Lyricus Data-Releasing Order".

2) James is not a remote viewer or an astral traveller or both. He expriences an "experiential" remote viewing that's a lot different to RV'ing.

3) James is not a "channellor" he is (and i can't stress this difference enough) a "translator".

4) My own re-brand for "breakfast" is "hunger-termination and nutrition activation field". But it's not breakfast alright?

According to James: Teachers, even of truth presumably, and channellors, even of true Hierarchy presumably, are all part of the human mind system and the God/Soul/Spirit complex because presumably they perpetuate dependence on external sources of information. What about true teachers who assert that we find "true identity" within? And many other truths besides? What about channelled teachings from true Hierarchy which assert the same truths? Are we to dismiss all these for the heresy, presumably, of "perpetuating dependence on external information", even when they don't?

Let me get this straight. James categorises all that as HMS and GSSC and even the 'WMM' (when he is pressed) he will include as a part of the HMS. But he is only willing to dismiss the former as a useless trap yet not the wingmakers material? Somehow, it alone deserves our external attention? Why? No good insisting that "AAH but James' WM are "releasing data" (teaching) that "true identity" is within you!" So do the adepts who represent Hierarchy. Why should we dismiss their "releases of data" (teachings ) in favour of James' WM "data releases"?

Because "they" are presumably an "old model" who James must first mis-represent in order to demolish. On the other hand, the WMM is a "brand new model" which totally supercedes all that HMS, GSSC rot. You know, the teachings of the true adepts who represent Cosmic Hierarchy? All that stuff about "true identity" being the solvent to every human problem? That rot. But not any more! A new "equality" has arrived. It's out with Cosmic Hierarchy and in with James and you alone. No more will Cosmic hierarchy cramp your style by maintaining the very air you breathe or the ground you walk on. No longer will they maintain our thread of contact through the Solar Hierarchies to the Great Central Sun of Being. No longer will they maintain the very integrity of the atom. Enough of Hierarchy.

Hierarchy is the tree of life. We can no more sever ourselves from it and live than a leafy twig could be plucked from a tree and sustain a separate life. It is the Oneness of ALL.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:05 PM   #143
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 129
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

I asked you once before, M&H...how you define "the true hierarchy" and you didn't respond... so I am asking you again...what, in you mind, is the "true hierarchy"... at the present moment all Hierarchy (Religious, Science, Culture and Political) are all part of the elite, and support the NWO ... they all with-hold data from even their own members, and are used to fragment and control society.

while it is true that a form of Hierarchy exists outside of the Earth plane and our time/space environment, it is quite different, and consists of groups designed to release data, so that all are equally informed. It is not designed to limit or control us but to assist us to come to an equal and universal understanding of All that Is.

Quote:
First Source is connected to individuals not organizations. Thus, the hierarchy is unconnected to the Source in a vital and dynamic way. The hierarchy is more connected to its own collective desire to help, to serve, to perform a function that allows the use of power to drive toward the vision of its leaders.
as suggested by another poster, after I included several quotes taken from the second philo, for your understanding, I again suggest you read this page to enhance your understanding of how things ARE (evolving) and the truth about the Hiearchy that exist today. That is, of course, if you have an open mind and are willing to expand your intelligence.
http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy2.html

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-20-2008 at 09:18 PM.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 06:02 AM   #144
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
well if you did even the slightest bit of research on what James has repeatedly said about the Urantia book... you would find he agrees with what you are saying... I would post the answers he has made public but if you missed what he said in this latest interview about it...then you would, most likely, not read what he said in the past, because your mind is closed on that subject.

the fact is, James makes it clear that the Urantia book has no relevance to the planet earth.

from the latest interview: snipped from Answer 11 by James




again, I remind you that RELIGION (a huge biz in Corp AM.) has a greater hand in creating the NWO than the fictional character of Dr Neruda, who worked for the ACIO a department within the NSA...of the US government... what he was doing in the interview was trying to explain, how the "higher intelligences'" greater plan for the good of all mankind, was going to use the NWO to bring about EQUALITY for all...but apparently you didn't get that far in the reading eh?
Yes to the part of that I stopped reading when the NWO thing comes up.

I like the part that he says that those "revelated" books are desinfo.

Don't like the part of that they say that the NWO, who is the maximun xpression of the Evil Globalist will be used to do good.

I Think that is a preparation to make us Accept that Evil Regime (haha "evil", but it is, are completely spiritualy iliterated the pro NWO globalists and beyond!) that Noxious regime.


To me, if it says about that the New World Order will be good is a synonym of Scam.

And I started reading the camelot interview and I couldn't read a lot because all of the wingmakers topics are, because my investigations, smelly desinfo.


But that is for me.


PS: Down to the Idiot New World Order!

Cheerzo
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:27 AM   #145
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 129
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

well, I am glad to hear you admit that you have not read the interview or the WMMs...and that you are basing your conclusions on the sense of smell, and have limited your heart's involvment...far be it from me to ask you to step out of your comfort zone, even for the half an hour that it takes to read the Interview... what makes me wonder though, is why you offer an opinion of something you didn't even read

anyway...maybe if you stick with this topic, I can spoon feed you one snip at a time

again, about the NWO...I do understand your feelings...but we ARE a global comunity, all one species living on one planet...and a world government only makes sense... The thing you seem to be ignoring is the FACT that the NWO has already been established by the G20 on Nov 15, 2008 (didn't you get the memo or read the paper or listen to TV that day?) ... it is a DONE deal, all that is left is to enforce its mandates. We have troops stationed in our cities now, just like every other country...it is just a matter of time before they call for Martial Law.

now once you digest that...and the fact that the economy has collapsed GLOBALLY, maybe you can see how this COULD be used to serve mankind...somewhere down the road...if we all had the same money and the same minimum wages and paid the same for services.

Quote:
Let’s say that you are the true God, First Source. What would you do to awaken people to their true nature? What process would you use to shift the human family to a perspective of realization that what they had believed in was of deception and suppression of their true natures, knowing that the components of the suppression framework could not be removed overnight or the individual would likely go crazy or, worse yet, perish. What would you do?

First Source has limited moves on the “chessboard” because humanity is sealed inside a prison where the guards and warden of the prison control the money system and hold and distribute the power among themselves. The spiritual and religious leaders are equally caught up in the prison, occupying the more righteous sections, but still within the same prison.
sniped from Answer 3 from James

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-21-2008 at 11:35 AM.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 07:36 PM   #146
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 229
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
I really do have to laugh, Milk and Honey... having lived perhaps twice as long as you (just guessing) and I have learned the "mirror effect" very well... I came here to share what I KNOW...you came here to share what you BELIEVE

"The faults you find in other are your OWN...you recognize them in the mirrors placed before you...which gives you an opportunity to correct them" paraphrased from ancient Kabbalist teachings.

another ancient tactic, is to kill the messenger when you don't agree with the message

and one final thought...opinions are like a$$-holes, everyone has one and they all stink
- Everyone's opinions stink????
- You are only sharing what you KNOW, not what you BELIEVE???
- A rational discussion of James' postulates is an attempt to kill the messenger???

You are claiming to know it ALL then, being excempt from opinions. And you think James postulates are above discussion.

- You also claim superiority on account of age. Unfortunately age only confers experience, - knowledge and wisdom are not achieved by default. The saying: 'No fool like an old fool' carry some truth: We may live a lifetime blindfolded to certain truths but at the same time become experts on what we have been devouted to, whatever that may be.

- You say that James only offers help for us to reach our Sovereign Integral.

Well, the interview with him shows that there are some serious flaws in his system, based on deliberate omission or a genuine lack of knowledge, opinion aside, and this is less than helpful.

Personally, I think the flaws are no accident, they are there by design:

1. Postulating that the child is born with the full weight of the generational HMS.

This is equal to/worse than the belief in original sin. Humanity could not persist were we born with the full weigh of the HMS. It is also worse than the notion of a 'Tabula Rasa', mind as an empty slate, as is taught by certain schools of psychology.

Every child holds the promise of a fresh start, and the child is busy at work in its setting from the moment it is born.

We are born with one serious genetic flaw, though:
We are easily given over to fear, shame, and guilt. This makes us easy prey to the HMS.


In the first 3 months of life our connection to a higher, wider reality is vividly with us.

The transmission of the HMS hits us gradually, and in full force after the age of 3 months. First through parents and family, then by school and society.

We are now seeing:
more and more children are being born WITHOUT these easily triggered buttons of fear, shame, and guilt. These are called Indigo Children, Crystal Children, and several other names. (The names do not matter, they are arbitrary.)

Being relieved of these limitations, our full knowledge and memory is more readily available.This will change civilization.

This postulate facilitates the justification of indoctrinating the child from age 0. This is being implemented in many countries now, placing children in large, noisy preschool groups with little time to selfreflect, little time to bond with a significant other (adults come and go, and are often unskilled labor) and introducing math and reading skills before the child has integrated the left and right brain hemispheres.

2. Postulating that the SI is trapped in the physical body.

This shows a profound lack of knowledge about our physical body and our DNA. Knowledge such as: Our body may be activated into a Light Body, which is a Star Ship that allows us multidimensional travellling. The suppression of knowledge about the Light Body has been given high priority within the CIA.


3. Applying new terms, such as Sovereign Integral, for established concepts such as Soul and Spirit.

This is Orwellian Newspeak, new terms that attempt to:

a) confuse the issues. This is done in many religious/denominational groups and always signals: "We offer something unique, something not heard of before. We are the only ones that are up-to-date".

b) justify debunking previous knowledge on what he calls the GSSC, that has been garnered over the ages.

We ARE sovereign and integrated in the simple, but powerful, concept 'I AM'. This covers everything we are now and in any time/space dimension. What we lack is the empowerment of the 'I AM' due to the false concepts that the HMS has imbued us with, which leads to our total fascination with what our 5 senses can tell us about a holographic, limited reality that we perceive to be outside of us, but which in fact is activated by our own brain, leaving little time and opportunity for the larger reality. We entrap each other by our commonly held, and limiting, views.

4. The creation myth: We have been created by Extraterrestrials.

This is real disempowerment. We were and still are, multidimensional beings, and our DNA is multidimensional. We share genetic origins with ALL extraterrestrial races. They are our brothers and sisters, and we shall not have to greet them as our creator gods.

The PTB, in all their fragmented groups, have wrestled with the certainty that the knowledge of extraterrestrials and ultraterrestrials cannot be kept away from humanity forever. They like to apply damage control, seeking to keep some grip on the situation and their power over us by toying with limited and limiting models, such as:

1) They are your creator gods.

2. They are all good.

3. They are all bad.

Neither of which is true.

Some of their technologies are superior, some of their psychic abilities are better developed, those are due to different historic developments, adaptations to local conditions. We have our Light Bodies, which is living technology, making space travel vehicles superfluous for us when fully activated.

Interbreeding has taken place, genetic tampering has taken place. Our DNA is now being made whole and holy, once again.

5. James does not account for Ultraterrestrials and Intelligences-of-Non-Locality. Why? These are part of us, we are part of them.

6. Jesus Christ is but one incarnation of the Christ. The Christ, being a first issue, is present in all there is, from the first drop of water to every celestial body, and everything in-between. Jesus Christ did not come to create yet another religion, quite true. But he did not come to be chairman of any sectarian effort either, no matter how noble the aim.

Therefore, claiming 'he is one of us' is like saying 'the sun shines on us, and therefore we own it'.

I do not see James' postulates liberating us from the HMS or automatically empowering us.

For some people, though, who feel trapped by more familiar teachings, his NEWSPEAK may free the mind to take another look at what IS. But not by making his postulates dogma, though.

The negative possibility is that his system is going to be used as a tool for a NWO Religion that seeks to cut us off from what treasures we have garnered over the ages, and from new scientific gains that truly staggers the imagination.

Last edited by Josefine; 12-21-2008 at 07:40 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:27 PM   #147
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 229
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
again, about the NWO...I do understand your feelings...but we ARE a global comunity, all one species living on one planet...and a world government only makes sense... The thing you seem to be ignoring is the FACT that the NWO has already been established by the G20 on Nov 15, 2008 (didn't you get the memo or read the paper or listen to TV that day?) ... it is a DONE deal, all that is left is to enforce its mandates. We have troops stationed in our cities now, just like every other country...it is just a matter of time before they call for Martial Law.

now once you digest that...and the fact that the economy has collapsed GLOBALLY, maybe you can see how this COULD be used to serve mankind...somewhere down the road...if we all had the same money and the same minimum wages and paid the same for services.

sniped from Answer 3 from James
A collapsed economy is more dysfunctional for the top of the power pyramid. Through centralized banking they have been able to build and maintain their power base.

A tyrannical, centralized power structure is bound to fail. One reason being that there are more perimeters than the banking system that are changing fast: Our DNA and the geophysical structure of our Solar System being two of them.

We are One in Freedom, not in Bondage.

Last edited by Josefine; 12-21-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:04 PM   #148
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 129
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

well, you seem to have an opinion also...or should I say "belief" ... the question is whether it is born of experience or something you base upon the words of others...often we find the "professionals" are not anymore experienced than the rest of us, and their research also comes from books.

I think some of that research reveals that the DNA, is actually carried from one generation to the next...so I have no problem believing that we are born, with certain "memories". While I don't believe we are "imprinted" by the age of three months, I do believe that we each have our own innate personality, no matter what family setting we are born into, and as James says, by the time we are 14 we are well saturated by the waters in which we live.

Quote:
Social and cultural engineering via the entertainment and educational systems conspire to entrain the individual during their developmental years (3-14 years old), activating the programs and subsystems of the HMS to ensure that the individual is properly prepared to conform to the reality matrix of their time and place. Even those who are non-conformists, who fancy themselves “outside the box”, are well within the perimeter of the HMS.
I don't pretend to know what James knows, and is not revealing (yet), you certainly can not expect him to put everything he knows into one interview...and after ten years of reading what he feels is important to share NOW, I found most of what he said very "new"... in relationship to the materials that have already been released in the websites. I don't actually believe that there IS anything "original" , considering the Wingmakers (US) (shinning ones, gods and Elohim) have been seeding our culture for 11,000 years, but I can appreciate the "order" in which the most important issues are collected and presented in an easily digestible form.

It may be that cosmology will become the new "religion" of the 21st century as we become aware of who (and what) we really are - multi-dimensional beings with the potential to BE gods of our own "local universes". Hopefully the NWO will evolve to respect our individual sovereignty with equality... and we will collectively be able to manifest the dream we all share of a global Utopian Society that recognizes our inter relationship with the planet as well as the Universe...certainly our collective powers, focused on that goal, will enhance our creative abilities to design a system of governance that will be for the greater good of all, and not just for a few with a very limited agenda for service to self.

I have a great deal of hope in humanity, and happen to believe that our future is indeed, bright, after we free ourselves from the "program" that limits our abilities to the bottom line of our bank accounts. When we recognize that our individual dream contributes to the collective dream that we all share, the big picture is only REALized when we add our unique color to it.

Change requires chaos...and the only real fear we should let motivate us is the fear of limiting ourselves to ignorance by not reaching our full potential as First Source...and experiencing "ALL that IS" with a Sovereign Integral's perspective, that is non-judgmental and understands that there is no difference between what IS, and what "should be".

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-21-2008 at 09:22 PM.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:20 PM   #149
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 229
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
I have a great deal of hope in humanity, and happen to believe that our future is indeed, bright, after we free ourselves from the "program" that limits our abilities to the bottom line of our bank accounts. When we recognize that our individual dream contributes to the collective dream that we all share, the big picture is only REALized when we add our unique color to it.

Change requires chaos...and the only real fear we should let motivate us is the fear of limiting ourselves to ignorance by not reaching our full potential as First Source...and experiencing "ALL that IS" with a Sovereign Integral's perspective, that is non-judgmental and understands that there is no difference between what IS, and what "should be".
Hear, hear ...
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:02 AM   #150
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

Well summed up Josefine. Thank you for that.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon