Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-12-2008, 07:02 PM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Georgia Guidestones Vandalized 12/12/2008

Georgia Guidestones Vandalized

From the Radio Liberty website:

On one of the highest hilltops in Elbert County, Georgia stands a huge granite monument. Engraved in eight different languages on the four giant stones that support the common capstone are 10 Guides, or commandments. That monument is alternately referred to as The Georgia Guidestones, or the American Stonehenge. Though relatively unknown to most people, it is an important link to the Occult Hierarchy that dominates the world in which we live.

The origin of that strange monument is shrouded in mystery because no one knows the true identity of the man, or men, who commissioned its construction. All that is known for certain is that in June 1979, a well-dressed, articulate stranger visited the office of the Elberton Granite Finishing Company and announced that he wanted to build an edifice to transmit a message to mankind. He identified himself as R. C. Christian, but it soon became apparent that was not his real name. He said that he represented a group of men who wanted to offer direction to humanity, but to date, almost two decades later, no one knows who R. C. Christian really was, or the names of those he represented. Several things are apparent. The messages engraved on the Georgia Guidestones deal with four major fields: (1) Governance and the establishment of a world government, (2) Population and reproduction control, (3) The environment and man’s relationship to nature, and (4) Spirituality.

In the public library in Elberton, I found a book written by the man who called himself R.C. Christian. I discovered that the monument he commissioned had been erected in recognition of Thomas Paine and the occult philosophy he espoused. Indeed, the Georgia Guidestones are used for occult ceremonies and mystic celebrations to this very day. Tragically, only one religious leader in the area had the courage to speak out against the American Stonehenge, and he has recently relocated his ministry.

Engraved Messages and Article and Photos continued here:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/georgia-...andalized.html

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-12-2008 at 07:45 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 07:11 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Georgia Guidestones Vandalized 12/12/2008

WOW unbelievable

I guess that is one way to get the message out there

I say this. I agree 100% with the one who vandalized the tomb. I hope he is not captured.

Long live the brave one that spoke the truth
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:00 PM   #3
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Wow they really hit em good!, I guess I should go see them before I leave Georgia in a couple of weeks!, or maybe I should wait until they clean them up, HaHa
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:47 PM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah,good post-it appears people are becoming very aware of the situation 'in hand'-a few angry souls about!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:07 PM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, it's about 150 miles east of me so I'll go if I get a chance!
Old 12-13-2008, 02:43 AM   #6
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

I missed that a thread had already been started by Raulduke earlier today. Please see those posts also. Georgia Guidestones Vandalized
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:11 AM   #7
Baggywrinkle

Amateurs!

It is still standing!

pfft...
Old 12-13-2008, 04:15 AM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

HaHaHa Baggy,you always crack me up!
Old 12-13-2008, 04:21 AM   #9
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Proper order,
one love
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:06 AM   #10
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I remember about a year ago the rollright stones in Oxfordshire were vandalised by christian activists-i kicked off big style then=paint all over them!!These are neolithic crcles 5,000 yrs+ olde-well ot of order man!
This is plenty different,if i caught anyone flagrante delicto on the neolithics they would question why they did it!!lol.

Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:02 PM   #11
SamWhiteHopi
Avalon Senior Member

The other day I was debating with a friend why I couldn’t see a link with the Georgian stones and the NWO. I have just read through some info on Thomas Paine [a deist] and now I am even more baffled to why people think these stones from Hell. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Paine
“Abraham Lincoln and Thomas Edison respectfully read his works.[28] Lincoln's law partner, William Herndon, reports that he (Lincoln) wrote a defence of Paine's deism in 1835, and friend Samuel Hill burned it to save Lincoln's political career;[29] and of him, Thomas Edison said:
“I have always regarded Paine as one of the greatest of all Americans. Never have we had a sounder intelligence in this republic . . . It was my good fortune to encounter Thomas Paine's works in my boyhood . . . it was, indeed, a revelation to me to read that great thinker's views on political and theological subjects. Paine educated me, then, about many matters of which I had never before thought. I remember, very vividly, the flash of enlightenment that shone from Paine's writings, and I recall thinking, at that time, 'What a pity these works are not today the schoolbooks for all children!' My interest in Paine was not satisfied by my first reading of his works. I went back to them time and again, just as I have done since my boyhood days.”
I read the ten commandments and again saw no link.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

So far the only people I see threatened by the stones are radical Judeo-Christians, fanatical Republicans and those who like to control their fellow man under laws of tyranny. The following is a quote from the site reporting the vandalism of the stones:
“ The Guidestones’ emphasis on preserving nature anticipates the environmental movement of the 1990s, and the reference to “seeking harmony with the infinite” reflects the current effort to replace Judeo-Christian beliefs with a new spirituality.”

The Guidestones do not advocate a new spirituality that I can see. It advocates what most of humankind practiced hundreds of years ago, [even tribes of Europe http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=6-qO4p...eature=related ] before the dominant religions we see today took over by force and bloodshed, IMO.

# 1+2 doesn’t mention culling off the present world population. It says to maintain under 500,000,000. I see this as warning the world back in 1979 when the stones were erected that they had better start stabilizing the population and then reducing it by ethical means like birth control [and no I am not speaking about abortion]. Stop keeping people alive who don’t wish to live. Be self sacrificing and have only one or two children per couple realizing the population was getting out of control. Some churches forbid the use of birth control period and many couples have had more children than they had originally wanted. It has even led to married women aborting children secretly because of self righteous manipulative religions.

Guiding reproduction was a common practice among native tribes. They tried to maintain a sustainable population in balance with what was available regarding food. They practiced birth control. Let’s try our hardest not to have too many kids!! And some even shared their kids with members who were infertile.

# 3-10 goes against the repulsive agenda of the elite’s NWO. You can’t wipe out 500 million and then preach # 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10.

Let’s say we all practiced wise reproduction for the next two hundred years. There would be a drastic population drop by ethical means. I chose at the age of eight not to have kids for various reasons [I am now forty and more grateful than ever over my choice]. But the main one for me was an unwillingness to bring children into a world that was so hateful, judgmental and where personal value was determined by how much tax you brought in. No, we are not free and I wasn’t going to see any kids of mine become slaves to the authorities, where in reality I would have no real say in their upbringing and schooling.

And just in case anyone is wondering. I am not pro abortion. I get very upset when I hear of disabled kids being aborted [these children are not paracites, I have seen more abled bodied people behave like paracites, and very hateful ones at that] Remember, I have cared 15 years for someone with cerebral palsy who was left a quadriplegic from birth and is now 34 yrs old. Oh, and yes he does want to die but he is not allowed. But at the same time I am greatly angered when people are made to live when they have begged courts to let them die. Every child should be given the right to live and if they want to die later if they are so physically handicapped it is their business. If an elderly person wishes to die they should also be given that dignity. If someone dying a terrible death through terminal illness wishes to die they also should be given that right to die with dignity.

Now I am off to bed. Just wanted to post this before I become a reader only member till I can pay my subscription.

Much love and best wishes to all members. Please read about Thomas Paine, I was very surprised. I ask also, what occultism regarding this man?? I suppose it is relative like most things. It is also my opinion that the prisonplanet site is rather radical. I can see why they feel threatened by the Guidestones, they foster fear and hate towards those who are not ‘one of them’. IMO they fear equality of man and respect for Mother Earth.
SamWhiteHopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:35 PM   #12
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

Around 15 years ago, and long before I had any knowledge whatsoever about the NWO, my husband took me to a lonely field off the road some 35 miles from home after we had visited his mom in Elberton, GA. I wondered what in the world we were doing stopping in such an out of the way place. He simply told me to just trust him and so I followed him down the path and there were the stones. I immediately thought of Stonehenge. I read the words inscribed on the stones, but as I wrote earlier they really didn't mean anything much to me because I didn't know about any sort of plans for future population reduction.

While I understand the frustration and fear of the vandal(s), I have mixed emotions about this because I had been planning on visiting the stones again in the spring so that my photography bug daughter could get some shots of them. I hope someone can clean them up so we can make that trip in a few months.

Last edited by Seeker Mom; 12-13-2008 at 04:41 PM.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:51 PM   #13
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
Amateurs!

It is still standing!

pfft...
Hehehe...I admit I'm a little disappointed too !
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:51 PM   #14
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
Amateurs!

It is still standing!

pfft...
wonder what a cannon would do?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 01:07 AM   #15
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
wonder what a cannon would do?
My preference would be well placed C-4.
Old 12-14-2008, 01:12 AM   #16
Baggywrinkle

Uncle Ragnar knows...
For entertainment and educational use only of course...

http://www.amazon.com/Homemade-C-4-R.../dp/0873645588

It is our intention to give you the tools you need to do the job you seek to do effectively and correctly the first time.
or at least let you know where to find them.