Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-24-2008, 08:03 AM   #1
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up 2009!!!!!!

Wishing All A Year of Abundance,Joy,Hope,Love & Compassion!!

There are many Energies changing our status quo....DO NOT FEAR CHANGE!!!

Look upon your life as an Adventure!!! Look for NEW Opportunity!!!

Learn New Skills!!!

X0X0 !!!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:34 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2009!!!!!!

No fear here!

@ TPTB

Looking forward to getting closer to my family again because we pretty have to in order to survive anything.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:10 PM   #3
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
No fear here!

@ TPTB

Looking forward to getting closer to my family again because we pretty have to in order to survive anything.
loverly
well put my friend
no guilt
no shame
no fear
no blame

peace be with you all
in 2009 .
all love rhythmmmm.
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:38 AM   #4
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: 2009!!!!!!

One hopes> we all have been adapting and adjusting> too the changes about?

Now catch a breath.... aaah...yes...! Thats it......Just> breathing in and out.....

Remember?? Its called living......we've all done this before...some> many many times!

We can do this!!! Hello 2009!! Let the sychroncity of humankind begin

Gi
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:50 AM   #5
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Happy new year
2009 a brand new day
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jQQax5...41E5E4&index=2
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:54 AM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

All the best to human kind!Let's continue our journey up....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 09:49 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

2009 will bring huge changes! The remnants of the collapsing old-paradigm global financial system is still a dark toxin that is manifest in our consensus reality right now and is holding everything back. It must be dealt with before we can move on with the ascension.

It will be essential that we keep our heads during this time and remind ourselves constantly that we are the love and we are the light and we are the one infinite creator.

You - the ones who know what is going on - you are all being called NOW! You are being called to be the beacons of light in the storm. Take a moment out of your time each day and and remember your mission. Remember why you chose to be here! Let your peace radiate peace, let your love go forth, and let your light shine out and guide those for whom the light has not yet been seen (though it surely does shine on everyone!).

We are humans becoming, help us to become!

May you all be successful and happy in 2009!

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:19 AM   #8
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Good luck for 2009 everyone
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:02 AM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I wish an enlightened and loving 2009 for all!!! Thanks for your friendship everyone.

And cheers fron Stoke-on-trent!!

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 12-31-2008 at 11:14 AM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:38 AM   #10
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR
rise to any challenges and think positively
Thanks for everyones interesting posts
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:02 PM   #11
mulder

Hi everyone! Its now 2009 in Australia - we're among the first countries in the world to enter 2009!! I really hope the soldiers in all wars - including Isreal, Iraq & Afghanistan will put down their arms and realise the gift of being on Earth.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:28 PM   #12
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: 2009!!!!!!

To all Project Avalon members.
I wish you all the best for 2009 and I hope you all have a safe and fruitful year to come. I love you all.
Please take care and peace to all.
Best regards,
John
Relayer

Last edited by Relayer; 12-31-2008 at 01:55 PM.
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:02 PM   #13
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

hello everyone
a happy new year to you all

i wanted to share with you a dream that i had, it has to do with the new year, and all years thereafter
wasn't certain if i should post this here or not, it may appear to have a slight 'doom and gloom' aspect to it, but upon its' conclusion, it speaks of the "happy" in new year

so here we go ...

in my dream i found myself standing in a field of golden color, observing what appeared to be small hay stacks before me
i noticed movement in the one directly in front of me, as i directed my attention to it more, i could see there was a person huddled within it
it was odd to me how a person could fit into such a small hay stack, i could not see their entire body but could in that moment see this person's eyes
i could the pain of their heart in their eyes, i felt their energy to be absent of passion, hope and happiness
i didn't know why this person was hiding in such a place out in the middle of this field of golden hay
as i stood there wondering about this person's predicament, their energy spoke to me, informed me that they had been placed there by a force, a force which was absent of heart and soul
i felt tremendous fear from this person's energy, they could only peer from the shadows of their hay stack, i knew they would never attempt to come out from their shelter
the person spoke that there was a time before that the elders try to convey to the people of the earth, its message of this heartless force and its capabilities
the elders warned the people by way of the circles in the very same fields as this person was in
i got that the majority of people dismissed the warnings, dismissed what their inner voices were speaking
this person was so numb that they could not describe to me exactly how it happened that they were placed in the field but had spoke that the people were told by the heartless force that the fields were a promise of gold and that it was where they belonged, that they would be happy residing there, that they should be grateful of what they are given
by the light of the moon, food and some supplies would be given to them, they never came out of hiding to receive it, simply would they stretch their arm out and bring it in their hay stack
this person spoke that this was their life now

my own heart sank as i watched this unfold and listened to what they spoke, i believed this to be a nightmare, not a dream
it was then that my body floated back from the one hay stack and i began to see the larger picture
to my horror there were thousands upon thousands of this small stacks throughout the field, they were placed strategically away from each other, from my higher vantage point they appeared to be dots on a grid that was created by the heartless force

this was not a way to live, this i felt was only to exist, somewhere out there was the very heartless force that placed all of these people where they were, and in doing so, placed so much fear upon them
i remember yelling, "no, this can't be, this isn't meant to happen"
i could hear the voice of the one that i was just speaking with, they were asking me where i went, that they could not see me anymore
i replied i was still there and i could see the person stand up and step out of the darkness of their small shelter
i watched how after so long of being hunched as they were, they finally stretched their physical self, the light of day was hard on their eyes, they had not seen direct sunlight for so long
once their focus was adjusted, i observed how they looked across the fields and realized, for the first time ever, that there were other hay stacks, so many of them, this person realized they were never alone as they thought they had been
they called out to others and slowly others appeared from their shelters as well
as i watched this unfold i could feel aliveness on this field that i had not felt up until that moment, i felt passion and love streaming through
thousands of people were leaving their individual shelters as they heard the voices of so many they once knew, realizing, they were always beside each other, that it was the heartless force that separated them, but really, they were always as one

and they realized, that the heartless force was not physically present, that it was elsewhere, that it had instilled in the minds of these people that they were in prison ... it was such a heartless act
its agenda was manipulation and control for its own self

and they realized, that they could never again be threatened and placed in those horrible individual hay stacks, that they would not allow it to occur again
that it was done, that it was enough

and it was i that realized that the light of day suddenly became brighter, it was the love and the light of all of these people that illuminated the sky

as i stood there i also realized, this scenario is never to take place, it is not meant to happen
that we must be aware of what is occuring around us, to not dismiss any information, any messages
to not dismiss our inner voices

upon waking from this, i realized it was not a nightmare, that it was a dream but that it was a message, a message to not just my self but to others and that i am to share it with you

2009 will be a powerful year in terms of what unfolds, it will be the year of new possibilities, new opportunities, a year of creating much newness
with that comes its counterpart, the heartless force that desires for change to not occur, and we will feel it, and know it within our own selves and throughout this beautiful world

but we must also know, to imagine this heartless force by our feet, that we must not walk with this force but to take just one step up and walk our path, above it
we can utilize this heartless force to raise our hearts, to raise the vibration of our love and our light
we can remain standing upon this force and allow it to lift us
others will see us in our light, our love will emenate through the heartless force, the vibration of this world will be raised higher than it has ever been

we can do this, it is so very possible that it just is

2009 will be the year we find our balance, whatever occurs around us, we will know to remain standing within our light, we will do this because it will stem from within our hearts

it does not matter that we are only a handful, what matters is what the handful has within their hearts, it is the love of hearts that will raise vibration required to change what is in this world, for what can be, for what will be, which is a new world, a new world where the heartless force we once experienced, becomes balanced

it is how it is, how it is meant to be and how it will be

i wish you all a happy new year, seek the light within you, stand in your light, allow it to lift you

know love, feel love, be love

with love

futureyes
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:25 PM   #14
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Happy new year everyone!may i say how happy i have been meeting all of you and i wish everyone a happy new year and lets hope 2009 will bring peace, stability, compassion and love to all.
:newy ear::woo t_jump:
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:34 PM   #15
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

may this New Year bring highest and best good for us all .
may love and light of One infinite creator be with you always ,
all ways in this 2009

jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:35 PM   #16
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: 2009!!!!!!

Happy new year everyone
All the best to you and your lot
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 08:10 PM   #17
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: 2009!!!!!!

All the best wishes
and a positive New year to all
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 08:16 PM   #18
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

To everybody!,

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 08:22 PM   #19
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

This could be a rough year lets collectively work on our selves to resolve all the issues we have as individuals . In doing so we will change the negative vibrations to positive . May 2009 be kind to all of our immediate and collective families ........Love to All
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:43 PM   #20
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

All the best HAPPY NEW YEARS people
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 06:42 PM   #21
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote