Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-19-2008, 03:31 PM   #1
OceanWinds

Default How are you feeling?

I am just curious to see if people are still on the high energy from two weeks ago... because I know I am. That and several problems in my body are healing or have gone away. Its amazing!

Oh yeah.... and I cant stay up past 11:00pm without really straining...
Old 10-19-2008, 03:45 PM   #2
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How are you feeling?

I am the opposite - dark earlier, cold, windy and wet weather.
The crescendo was the 7th when all I'd anticipated came into reality.
Glad you are feeling better.
Probably just getting the winter bugs and blues here...
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:49 PM   #3
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

I have been feeling wired but like the current was unable to "get out", it's just recycling over and over again. I'm feeling better today so we'll see. I'm seeing strange things (yesterday I saw a thick beam of light in my hall that went from floor to ceiling)...my eyes have a lot of golden color in them now. I can do reiki and I'm finding that when I meditate or relax my hands go wild w/energy. It's almost uncomfortable even.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:51 PM   #4
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

I'm still feeling good, but differently than before.
I think it's a kind of relief that things didn't happen as predicted...
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:11 PM   #5
Oneworld719
Avalon Senior Member

My spirit is always "feeling" high, but my physical is going through crazy things...maybe someone could help me on this. My body feels extremly heavy and aching like mad. The top of my head is on fire with tingling and vibration as well as the center of my forehead. I am reasonably healthy, eat healthy, practice yoga, meditation all those wonderful things. My senses go into overdrive and yet sometimes they are all foggy and distorted. My quest has been going on for 30 years, and yet it seems within the last year all these anamolies have begun taking place intensly. I've looked around for any info on this but have run into nothing that can really give me something to grasp. Does anyone have an idea, inspired thought or can relate?
Namasta
Oneworld719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:32 PM   #6
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

I have heard that the ascension process can bring about some of what you are feeling physically. See link for more detail.

http://www.starstuffs.com/physcon2/ascension.html
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:51 PM   #7
Sam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneworld719 View Post
My spirit is always "feeling" high, but my physical is going through crazy things...maybe someone could help me on this. My body feels extremly heavy and aching like mad. The top of my head is on fire with tingling and vibration as well as the center of my forehead. I am reasonably healthy, eat healthy, practice yoga, meditation all those wonderful things. My senses go into overdrive and yet sometimes they are all foggy and distorted. My quest has been going on for 30 years, and yet it seems within the last year all these anamolies have begun taking place intensly. I've looked around for any info on this but have run into nothing that can really give me something to grasp. Does anyone have an idea, inspired thought or can relate?
Namasta
I feel/felt the exact same way, kinda freaky how your explanation is so similar. What I did was just let go of everything, just dump/handle any karma you have, ie go back in time in your mind and deal with it, and forgive yourself. After I did that the head discomfort seemed to harmonize? I don't know how to explain it other other than it feels like everything is in sync now or something and not only does my head just kind of hum with an electric type of feeling my whole body seems to. I can not put the experience in words, it feels like your on the best drug ever, no pain, nothing, and it feels like I am linking with an astral body or something? It seems like I'm disconnecting from the physical, and let me tell you, its very thrilling.

You seem to be the same age as me? around 30 or so? This may also seem weird but it wasn't until about a year or so ago that I have really started to get into this stuff. I have always "known" things I guess you could say, but about a year ago I seemed to be driven into soul searching/figuring out whats going on with the world. I also do not partake in any ritual type meditation, I just clear my mind and go from there. It's nice to be able to talk to someone who is going through the same thing, so thank you for speaking up.

You may also find some helpful stuff from Dolores Cannon, I know everything she said in this film was 100% for me, which is unusual, I usually only resonate with parts of information. Her findings with the deepest state of hypnosis is very intriguing though. Some of the stuff she gets also is in direct agreement with Nassim Haramein's physics, which is extra cool.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/endgamenow/videos/46/
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:20 PM   #8
Oneworld719
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks
Tara...the link was GREAT, good info
Sam...Or so would be my answer For me the letting go process always continues, thats the beauty of this being of human, but this (what I'll call) Ascension syndrom had me baffled, as you reach the 'or so' age you do begin to wonder if anything else may be lurking. Of course nothing exists but the perfect that we all are. I refuse any and all labels of what this could have ment. I pondered that it was the process but hearing from others is awesome. The link Tara posted really lite up my head...it's sooooooooo excitng to know that we are ascending !!!! and it's hard to keep it contained, epecially where I live. Just want to scream out to all how WONDERFUL this is...come join me!!! In these expressions called feelings does anybody sometimes experience moments of sadness for humanity? The kind of feelings that just bring tears for those who are asleep? Forget about the crumbling of the human system, that's inevitable, but the suffering of our fellow spirits...this part of my ascension just grips me sometimes...and I feel...guess there's no words for that...I have ultimate faith all will be well...It's our destiny. Maybe I'm too sensitive...part of the process, hummmmmm
namasta
Oneworld719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:52 PM   #9
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Recently things have been kind of calm in my surroundings, although Friday night someone on a bike got hit by a car right next to my place. A lot of bad things happen on this corner

As far as my physical and emotional state, I've had problems with my back and body since around 12 years old and about 4 months ago my right leg became overextended so I was limping around for months. Last month my kung fu teacher adjusted my back a bit and my leg was functioning half as good as it used to but then it got worse after about a week. But this month my right leg is totally fine! My only guess is that my body is repairing itself, and doing it well! I take terrible care of myself and have for years, eating and drinking poisons, smoking 2 packs a day for 4 years and getting very very little exercise.. for about a year and a half now, I've hardly been eating at all and starving myself too often, that's changing though as I'm now eating local organically grown fruits and veggies YUM!

I've been seeing 33, 11:01, 11:10, 11:11, 11:33, 11:13, 13, 9:11, 2:22, 3:33, A LOT in the last 4-5 days. Also my head and hair seem to be emanating a lot of heat/energy and static? And what's been the most bizarre lately when I close my eyes, I'm seeing flashes of extremely vivid, yet short lived images. So far I've seen websites and small windows with information and I've also seen people, people transforming into demons, and other things I can't put into words. Also for the last couple of days, I've been going to sleep really early or by 11PM. I've just been extremely tired lately and I don't understand why but I'm guessing a lot of this has to do with ascension.

My emotions have been up and down in these last few days. Getting extremely furious, extremely depressed and then sometimes feeling very calm and peaceful.

The weather has been sort of typical but a bit bizarre as it has been around the world it seems. The sun is super bright, ridiculously so. And two nights ago at 9PM I could see the stars. I haven't seen the stars here for months because of the haze from the Big Island. What's unusual is that the haze was really thick and then all of a sudden, a couple nights ago, it wasn't and a bunch of stars were out. Also about a week ago, the night sky had strange black smears above the clouds. Not sure if that was due to the haze.

I feel that we're ascending, it's uncomfortable and tiring, but necessary

Love, Light, Unity!
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:38 PM   #10
Molly
Avalon Senior Member

Flat, a little dejected, bewildered. And like all my past failures are coming to the surface. Have had incredibly lucid dreams down to the dialogue, mostly seem to be working through old issues.
A shift recently, from the anxiety of what the PTB are planning...to a sense of not knowing anything for sure.
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:43 PM   #11
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

I wanted to echo the "letting go" sentiment expressed in this thread. I've been doing a lot of that this week, too after struggling for a long time with it, giving up and letting stuff stay buried. Suddenly that clicked w/me, the process of doing it as well the need to do it. It's like my higher self just kicks in while meditating and gets the ball rolling. Pretty awesome feeling!
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:50 PM   #12
MusicLover

I am feeling with my hands...and you???
Old 10-21-2008, 09:24 AM   #13
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

this tends to help, i subscribe and get energy alerts.
it's free and very helpful and comforting i find

http://www.whatsuponplanetearth.com/latest.htm

all the love
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:05 AM   #14
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

I am having problems with sleeping, it seems I have my days and nights mixed up...? On top of that, I average about 3-4 hours of sleep TOTAL in a 24 hour period! I have weird electical feelings-pulsings that travel throughout my body. Have good energy, but notice when I meditate; there is a medium buzzing in my ears. I can focus but it is 'there' but not to the degree that it overpowers my meditation (if that sounds plausible?). Even with these strange things I'm surprisingly at peace and am no longer struggling with past guilts and anxiety; of which I had been experiencing for the past few years!

For the longest time (at least 8 years) I was struggling with severe depression. I do sincerely believe that I have let go of everything, forgiven myself, so much so that the present 'happenings' in the world today are not effecting me as things had before!

Back to the sleep thing: this has been going on for 6 mos now. I have lucid dreams that are more 'real' as if in an alternate reality. The best thing about those dreams...all of them are wonderful, and involve good scenarios. Some of them are so fabulous, that when I do wake up and realize it was a dream; I am disappointed to be back 'here'. Then I quickly go to my 'oh well, it was wonderful while it lasted' phase and immediately go into my routine and thoughts of inspiration.

Is anyone else even remotely experiencing some of these things?

I'm interested in your thoughts on this!
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:39 PM   #15
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote