Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-26-2008, 10:06 PM   #76
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Peer, the main reason for me to become a postulant to A.M.O.R.C. was the Ancient Mystical and Esoteric teaching which is something that is not so predominant in the Free-Masons, if I'm not mistaken, also curiosity was a reason. In this short time I have come to understand that the Masons purpose of existence is NOT evil.
I do know that some of the members are pompous A**HOLES but that doesn't make them evil does it.
Hai GTF, it is always good to go and find the old writings and see what they bring.
But as I stated before: Masons do not worship any god and that is why all men of all religion can unite as Free Masons.
The bible is one of the attributes yes but if one member is a Muslim and another member is a Mormon you will find beside the bible also the quoran and the book of mormon because they do not contain the truth as many say but wisdom and they are used as a symbol of that.

The supreme being is addressed to as the High Architect of the Universe but still there is no worshiping.
Every lodge is autonome as is every mason and the task of every mason is to individually look for the truth, no more, no less.
Doing so you could consider yourself a mason....
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:29 PM   #77
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
Hai GTF, it is always good to go and find the old writings and see what they bring.
But as I stated before: Masons do not worship any god and that is why all men of all religion can unite as Free Masons.
The bible is one of the attributes yes but if one member is a Muslim and another member is a Mormon you will find beside the bible also the quoran and the book of mormon because they do not contain the truth as many say but wisdom and they are used as a symbol of that.

The supreme being is addressed to as the High Architect of the Universe but still there is no worshiping.
Every lodge is autonome as is every mason and the task of every mason is to individually look for the truth, no more, no less.
Doing so you could consider yourself a mason....
OK peer I meet you half way and say this.
The foundation of Masonry are the TEN-COMMANDMENTS given to thutMOSES-III by the GOD'S (plural/ET) who ewer they may be.
If I'm not mistaken the Commandments are the foundation of many religions.
thutMOSES-III were also the founder of the BROTHERHOOD.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:29 PM   #78
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

From what I can tell after reading some of the maze of stuff out there, re who's the real god worshipped by high ranking masons, I suggest above the 31st degree -- Satan.
Frankly, the Mason/Illuminati area has me more perplexed than the UFO problem? Where the truth lies, I'm not sure?, but keep an open mind that all is not what it seems.

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:38 PM   #79
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Do you think the eternal creator of all gives a damn how and by what name, or sex he is refered to?

Do you think that because someone disguises not-God as God, that my energies are lent to this creation? Does it matter since it won't include my intent?

Do you think a name, a rock, a crystal, a splotch of paint on a wall in some particular shape, carries some innate power/intent other than what you invest in it?

Just how do you design a not-God so no one can tell, then redirect their energies, without their intelligent intent, to some other purpose? How do you then hijack their real intent? And then, how do you stop them from subsequently getting a "bigger God"?
"It should be self evident that if there is only oneness, then anything else that appears to exist, must have been made up. Furthermore it must have been made up for appeared to be a very damned good reason.

Thus instead of judging the world and everything in it, perhaps it would be more helpful for you to ask what value you saw in making it up in the first place. It may also be wise to ask yourself what would be a more appropriate response to it now."
God Is... even patience is re-defined.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:53 PM   #80
GoingToFast
Banned

Who where the Hebrews?
They where the BUILDERS of ancient Egypt.
The BUILDING of all the temples of ancient Egypt where enormous projects that demanded an enormous amount of people and the project's spanned over very long periods of time.
More than three thousand years in total.
In effect that created an continuous influx of people from all over the world, and in some cases entire tribes came to Egypt, Egypt became a gigantic MELTINGPOT of all races and all religions.
The Hebrew (builders) race is a race with ALL races WITHIN.

Who were MOSES?
MOSES were actually the Pharaoh Thutmoses-III, A HEBREW.
When the God's (ET's) gave the Pharaoh ThutMOSES-III the Ten Commandments they were actually giving the Commandments to ALL PEOPLE of ALL RACES and ALL RELIGIONS.
When the God's (ET's) said "YOU ARE THE CHOOSEN PEOPLE" they were actually choosing ALL people.
Do you see the beauty in this.

WE ARE ALL HEBREW--WE ARE THE BUILDERS OF THIS WORLD.

Last edited by GoingToFast; 11-27-2008 at 11:36 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:22 AM   #81
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

! minute 34 secs into this video the real 'unmentionable' name of their god is mentioned.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M3wXS8...eature=related
JAH-BUL-ON.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:35 AM   #82
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Cheers for the info GTF. I've seen every angle of Egypt argued re the Masons. I've read the Israelites were the Pharoah's, I've read they were the slaves, I've read they were never actually in Egypt. The builders that Masonry claims a connection with were from Tyre where the character of C'Hiram Abiff was placed. That's why the temple of Solomon is important.

In answer to the question Mason's have infinite respect for the great polymaths of the past who all agreed on the idea of the ethereal god universe. So they don't concern themselves with God's or devils.

There's plenty of controversy and claim regarding them but why should they be any different to all the other organisations, governments and religions that everybody loves and hates in equal measure.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:56 AM   #83
Alexandra

Quote:
From the top.
1. No I'm not, I'm Swedish
2. Yes I am. (belive it or not but we are all Hebrew)
3. No but I am a postulant to A.M.O.R.C.
4. If I get initiated in to A.M.O.R.C. I will be part of the Brotherhood.
5. I read books if you can call that reasearch.
6. Yeas I am.
7. If someone are right, they are right , and if someone are wrong, they are wrong. It's as simple as that.

And the Masons are NOT evil.
Well, there is some confusion here. I thought you were against the masons and stating that they are evil. If this is not the case, then my mistake and I apologize.

Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-27-2008 at 01:19 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 01:07 AM   #84
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Fredkc; "A bit of advice: Do try to be off-planet by 5/7/2012 - call it a hunch."

Hunch well taken.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:43 AM   #85
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Quote:
Then you heard wrong.
You can leave whenever you like and come back as well.
In the rituals you go through death and resurrection and as you see:
I made it!
In no way you have to give your soul away.
I don't think your stupid, you just don't know.
You still believe in the boogieman?
For over a decade the practice of philanthropy by those that had also been witnessed to commit very unethical deeds confused me to no end. Are you good or are you bad? How could you be both?

Finally, and only due to a very high ranking community member getting caught with his hand in a very unethical 'cookie jar', did the answer reveal itself. As his behavior hit the media, a fellow 'brother' then came forward to hold up his social work as a sort of badge of honor. This was to plea for leniency with those that KNEW and it also helped to build incredulity in the masses that had only read the reports. As other 'brothers' and sisters were using the background sneaker net, whisper net, gossip net, to claim he was setup in the first place; the matter, so they claimed, was 'entirely political', that judge so and so, was actually what they all knew: a man of the community 'helping whenever he could'; volunteering his time. It was all said to be ****; to the Sheeple anyway; the lawyers knew otherwise

In short the philanthropy is to build a sort of social Teflon, such that whenever trouble arises, it can be mitigated.

Freemasonry, at the upper levels is equal to atheism, which, we learned from Albert Pike's book, is equal to Luciferism. (See book that was awarded to masons at the 14th degree; at least until it became public.)

Although, belief in G-d is apparently respected at the lower degrees, those that cling to their beliefs, and refuse to defile religious artifacts/holy books, do not become 'Adepts'; they do not get promoted as they tend to have a conscience. (See Behold a Pale Horse, by an American PATRIOT named William Cooper. This has been double checked from other sources.)

The Jewish masses of Germany were persecuted, as always, because of the corruption of their leadership. Just like in 1492 when they were found to be financially involved in every dissident group that were standing against the entrenched monarchy. Stirring the pot. In my travels throughout America, also witnessed were the same exact behavior. (In the native American groups, pounding the drums of war and also the group called “la raza”. (Started and financed by the Rockefeller's themselves.) Why? IMHO, to leverage the people against the people in the crash they've appeared to architect. To leverage the chaos/fear/violence/crime to bring about a world government where people believe they need to have a police state.

Would it not be wonder if the upper Masons and their bankster friends believed, themselves, in the “Go out and share” philosophy? The world would be a safer place instead of on the ledge of anarchy.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:55 AM   #86
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe I’m off-base here, but couldn’t anyone regardless of intellect just simply ask Divine Intelligence for any or all Truth to appear in whatever form or sign or event or circumstance in order for that Truth to be best disseminated for that individual? That would certainly upset the apple cart of keeping secrets in any form. Asking for the Truth to be shown to you and ‘Allowing’ that circumstance to develop in order for the understanding to show itself would certainly remove the walls of secrets. If anyone begins the idea of Self-Awareness or starts to poke in on Self-Empowerment then don’t they have full access to all Truth and no one can stop or step in to change that? There is no more power being given away to other leaders or systems.

And why does anyone have to belong to, or have to join, or sign-up for, or have to associate, or believe in, or take a vow for, or partake in any ritual governed by some leaders rules of what that leader says is the way to find Truth. So we’ve had a bunch of secret society’s, and religions, and governments, and educational degree paths, and oaths, and vows, and brotherhoods, and mind programming techniques, etc., Does one just simply let the secrets come out however those secrets want to show themselves to the asker? So the brotherhoods and the 'society's are no longer needed.

Last edited by Christo888; 11-27-2008 at 02:45 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:04 AM   #87
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
OK peer I meet you half way and say this.
The foundation of Masonry are the TEN-COMMANDMENTS given to thutMOSES-III by the GOD'S (plural/ET) who ewer they may be.
If I'm not mistaken the Commandments are the foundation of many religions.
thutMOSES-III were also the founder of the BROTHERHOOD.
I am sorry but Masonry doesn't work by the ten commandments.
Old 11-27-2008, 03:15 AM   #88
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Who where the Hebrews?
They where the BUILDERS of ancient Egypt.
The BUILDING of all the temples of ancient Egypt where enormous projects that demanded an enormous amount of people and the project's spanned over very long periods of time.
More than 3 thousand years in total.
In effect that created an continuous influx of people from all over the world, and in some cases entire tribes came to Egypt, Egypt became a gigantic MELTINGPOT of all races and all religions.
The Hebrew (builders) race is a race with ALL races WITHIN.

Who were MOSES?
MOSES were actually the Pharaoh Thutmoses-III, A HEBREW.
When the God's (plural/ET) gave the Pharaoh ThutMOSES the Ten Commandments they were actually giving the Commandments to ALL PEOPLE of ALL RACES and ALL RELIGIONS.
Do you see the beauty in this.
WE ARE ALL HEBREW--WE ARE THE BUILDERS OF THIS WORLD.
I'm sorry GTF, you got a few things mixed up and another few things turned around.
Moses was a jew yes but he was brought up as an egyptian prince and therefore a priest.
The jews were slaves but he needed followers so he took the slaves out of egypt WITH the secret knowledge he, being a trained priest had and that of course was not to the likings of the pharao of course
But the hebrews did not build the pyramids. Actually until now it is still unknown who really did.
They turned out to be much older than assumed and several techniques have been used that we with our technology nowadays still cannot comprehend.
Old 11-27-2008, 03:16 AM   #89
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Perhap's not in the end. Just in the beginning.
RSF
Old 11-27-2008, 04:44 AM   #90
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Well, I am so sorry, I didn"t realize that you were such a scholar of U-Tube University.

Are You Egyptian?
Are You Hebrew?
Are You a Mason?
Are You an adept of the Great White Brotherhood?
Are you a researcher of any renowned legitimate books of history?
Are you a spiritual person who is trying to learn and grow?
Do you believe that anyone is right other that you?

I need much more than u-tube as an answer.

None of the information you have presented makes any sense. You make statements and do not support them with bonified text.
Alexandra
What about the victims of the Mason? Do they count or is this just 'heresay'? You watch these witnesses for yourself and make up your own mind.

I've personally witnessed the results of these *******s work and had it confirmed many times. They DO leverage children as they're the ultimate tool for this purpose. (Infiltration.) This is FIRST hand information.
They've threatened me many times with their footsoldiers on BOTH sides of the law. In America anyway, they cause many 'accidents' to happen to those that stand in their way or attempt to bring in the authorities. I've laughed in their face when they just KNEW I'd go running away.

While I know the lower degrees are filled with honorable men, they are quite brainwashed and ignorant as to what all goes on and WHY. If they knew the many ways children are used they'd flip; most of them anyway. There are many in the upper-socioeconomic area that are aware ,but are scared to death, despite their loathing of the practice, as they know the scope and the "You're either with us or against us" mentality.
Old 11-27-2008, 04:50 AM   #91
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Nothing Leo Zagami about that. Or is there?
RSF
Old 11-27-2008, 05:15 AM   #92
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Well, I am so sorry, I didn"t realize that you were such a scholar of U-Tube University.

Are You Egyptian?
Are You Hebrew?
Are You a Mason?
Are You an adept of the Great White Brotherhood?
Are you a researcher of any renowned legitimate books of history?
Are you a spiritual person who is trying to learn and grow?
Do you believe that anyone is right other that you?

I need much more than u-tube as an answer.

None of the information you have presented makes any sense. You make statements and do not support them with bonified text.
Alexandra
There are many professors and witnesses we'd not see if it were not for youtube. Naturally, it had to be BOUGHT by the Freemason machine and, despite the truths therein, is highly controlled and monitored.

Just like this forum, there are many people that appear to be paid to sprinkle doubts.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:53 AM   #93
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
I am going to give my opinion about Masons. I am a woman. My husband’s father has been a staunch Mason all his life. Early on, I realized that Masons was ALL about Men, and would not allow a woman to be a Mason. Please, don’t anyone try to convince me that women can be in Eastern Star instead (which allows both men and women to join.)

This flat out discrimination is repugnant to me. And I continue to be vocal and tell any Mason what I think of their discriminatory fellowship anytime it’s necessary. Yep, my father-in-law heard my opinion many times.
My theory on why this is the case is that most women have hearts and would resist, if not divulge, most of their sociopathical tactics; especially when it comes to leveraging children for infiltration and organized Mobbing.

If you read the Dead Sea scrolls, and of other pre "Christian" cultures, you'll see strong evidence of a predominantly MATRIARCHAL world; even in the middle east. This apparently was 'fixed' when the Words of G-d from numerous cultures were collated/rewritten and last but not least, edited into the Torah and the Christian books.
*Additional sources are available upon request, but it's a LONG reading list.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:14 PM   #94
GoingToFast
Banned

The foundation of Masonry are the TEN-COMMANDMENTS given to thutMOSES-III by the GOD'S (ET's) who ewer they may be.
The TEN-COMMANDMENT'S are not really the foundation for any religion's.
The TEN-COMMANDMENT'S are the foundation for LAW, they are the CONSTITUTION for mankind.
That is why it is called the LAW OF MOSES.

Last edited by GoingToFast; 11-27-2008 at 03:10 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 03:38 PM   #95
Alexandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by taadev View Post
What about the victims of the Mason? Do they count or is this just 'heresay'? You watch these witnesses for yourself and make up your own mind.

I've personally witnessed the results of these *******s work and had it confirmed many times. They DO leverage children as they're the ultimate tool for this purpose. (Infiltration.) This is FIRST hand information.
They've threatened me many times with their footsoldiers on BOTH sides of the law. In America anyway, they cause many 'accidents' to happen to those that stand in their way or attempt to bring in the authorities. I've laughed in their face when they just KNEW I'd go running away.

While I know the lower degrees are filled with honorable men, they are quite brainwashed and ignorant as to what all goes on and WHY. If they knew the many ways children are used they'd flip; most of them anyway. There are many in the upper-socioeconomic area that are aware ,but are scared to death, despite their loathing of the practice, as they know the scope and the "You're either with us or against us" mentality.

Unless you have personally been a mason and not just known someone, who is a member, then yes, it is hearsay. There are good and bad elements in all organizations. No one is exempt from that fact. Name me one organization that you feel is a good group and I will point out bad things known about them. Please...........Organizations are just a reflection of the mix of individuals on this planet. One is only a victim if one allows this to happen. I personally know about this fact. Been there, done that, and changed my focus. Therefore, I know it can be done. You of course will retort well what about the children? They didn't ask to be victims. None of us ask to be victims. Remember that we are multidimensional beings and we chose our situations before coming to this life. We do this in order to accomplish a certain goal in a given amount of time.

The ascension process, that everyone is so fond of talking about, is merely attained by experiential training. This mostly involves dramatic reality experience in matter. Drama, generally speaking, is not all love and light and flowers. The object is choice and learning to bring opposites to a balance within oneself. Unconditional love of all of creation is the only way to achieve ascension. Unconditional love means "Would you lay your life down for anyone and all creation? Would you sacrifice what you believe is life so that another could live?" This does not mean killing other people and destroying creation either. It also means that despising anyone or anything in creation is counter productive to the final goal.

Therefore, organizations, governments, ect. are not responsible for your plight on this plane - you are. They are here as part of choice for all to have selections on how they wish to achieve their goals.

Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-27-2008 at 03:43 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:26 PM   #96
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taadev View Post

Sorry taadev, I'll be so blunt to say I don't believe a word you say here and I will not discuss anymore with you on this subject.
As far as I can conclude you have never ever seen a Mason closer than a mile.
I can't think of a single reason why you should have been threatened by anyone.
What danger could you be to them?
What shelter could you offer to the "victims" you say you have met?
Have you witnessed these rituals?
I don't think so so it's not first hand but hearsay.
Ok, enough of this.
Don't accuse someone or something you know nothing about, please.
Old 11-28-2008, 12:20 AM   #97
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

This is obviously a subject to many hearts here, anyone trying to put there reasons for against the masons seems to be put down as either stupid or ignorant. Nice try you masons but do you think we would be on this site if we didn't have a little knowledge of these matters.
The masons are in control enough on this planet PLEASE lets not have tem controlling us on here!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:17 AM   #98
Alexandra

[

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-28-2008 at 06:36 AM.
Old 11-28-2008, 03:55 AM   #99
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sorry taadev, I'll be so blunt to say I don't believe a word you say here and I will not discuss anymore with you on this subject.
As far as I can conclude you have never ever seen a Mason closer than a mile.
No need to be 'sorry', but sadly, what you, or anyone else believes, does not change the reality.
There are several lower degree masons I've known for decades; they're honorable men, and likely as a result, have been stuck at the 3rd degree. One would never 'spit on the Bible', very well brainwashed by the media, and his superiors. He's a very loyal person and has admitted, despite the evidence, feeling otherwise would cause too much pain. They've ALL, without exception, been awestruck by the ancient nature and scope of the organization. Lodges in every city, the incredible artifacts etc...

Surely you've read or witnessed some psychology and understand how people tend to believe, if not cling, to that which they want, or *need*, to believe, especially when it conflicts with long held beliefs, the safety of their family or security of their 'castles'. This is why in, any of their worldwide games, they've several 'shoes to fit' the situation; this to allow those to cling onto that which they'd prefer to believe. “Only small secrets need to be kept secret...” (Incredulity is hard to overcome.)
Quote:
I can't think of a single reason why you should have been threatened by anyone.
What danger could you be to them?
What shelter could you offer to the "victims" you say you have met?
Have you witnessed these rituals?
There have been many comments by those involved as to why I was a 'threat', which are actually unimportant at this point. Most of the Blue Masons on the street have no clue as to the scope of the tool box of their masters and, as I've said, would flip over the leveraging of children. Just like most good corporations, information/tactics are compartmentalized, as most men and women are not sociopaths, without a little trauma/drug 'work' anyway, and would not assist/support hurting of innocents, let alone children.

The rituals of which you speak are the worst level of leveraging of children; others offer theirs in various quid pro quo arrangements and appear to be connected to organized crime. The children sometimes end up in psychologists offices with various symptoms due to having liked the kids against which they were effectively used.

The psychologist that spilled the proverbial beans had no motive to lie and was quite irate to learn my kids were being targeted. We've known and loved each others kids for over two decades and the anger in her voice was quite telling. As to why is still a mystery, but I can say it was due to nothing illegal on my part. However, I do have several of the 'occupational' hazards of others similarly targeted with whom I've corresponded. Activists, whistle-blowers, and one other that was spoken directly to me the “idealist”: “You see too well and people do not like that...”. Ranking professor at UC Berkeley.
Old 11-28-2008, 06:38 PM   #100
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Peer;
Give it up. Yer dealin' with a pack of folk who just know what they're told.

Just out of curiosity... would everyone besides Peer and myself, who has an immediate family member who is, or was a member of the Masons (Dad went all the way thru it), say so?

"Imagine what they'll know tomorrow."

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote