Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 05:50 AM   #26
crowmirror
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

.

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-03-2008 at 11:25 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:03 AM   #27
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Posts: 301
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Well, IMO one factor about any crop circle is that it is to be seen from above.

Concerning our ability to see down from satellites, think of the ET's abilities.


I have always thought someone was trying to get a message off planet.

What is the message and why is it being sent?

It can "look like" many things to many people.
All views must be considered.
This goes for all crop circles.
Hmmmm...... interesting- maybe our earth is the sender- requiring/asking for activation.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:12 AM   #28
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Posts: 650
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Where all 4 parts of the larger cross meet in the centre there is an equal sided cross (at 45 degrees) also which is very much like the ones shown here...

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Maybe it is signifying some sort of double cross?

Why they don't just write in text on the fields so we could all get the message correctly rather than wasting our times 'trying' to work out what they mean
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:47 PM   #29
micjer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ont. CANADA
Posts: 1,043
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by spymonk View Post
"The larger pillar represents ascending to 4th dimensional consciousness"

as teresa said.....this was my first thought also.
I agree with this also.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:51 PM   #30
Suriel
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Wink Re: Crop Circle Update for September

We can also look at this mathematically. One square out of four is larger. Does this mean only 1/4 of the people will ascend? That would mean roughly about 1.5 billion people will awaken.

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:23 PM   #31
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 174
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

this is really interesting. I think those who are going into 4th dimension consciousness might not be the only ones to "make it," but are rather the ones who will lead or help others to get there as well.

I think certain tools are needed by people to navigate out of the ego's grip on our consciousness. But first there must be willingness to use those tools. THAT is where the small number of people are. The willingness to surrender ego, fear based, 3rd dimensional consciousness. Yeah, good luck with that one...

But really, if someone IS willing to ascend, then there are LOTS of tools available. The hallmark of 4th dimensional consciousness is SELF RESPONSIBILITY. Not so much for my "outer experience", like do I pay my bills on time....noooo.....its responsibility for something MUCH more difficult to own-my INNER experience. Its being TOTALLY responsible that I alone create my emotional state. No one ever MADE me feel anything-not fear, not sadness, not betrayal, not abandonment. I CHOSE to feel those things because I made up the belief that I was unworthy of being loved, and therefore, REACTED to events in a way that MADE me feel what I felt.

See the distinction? pushes some buttons, doesn't it? because what do we lose if we admit that no one ever victimized us, we just made up the BELIEF that they did? We lose FALSE POWER. We lose the false power of getting to be RIGHT. If we are right, then they are wrong, and the ego says, "now you have power because you are morally superior," as well as telling us that we don't have to take responsibility for our experience because we were "done wrong."

Ok, so how about innocent children who are abused, or worse, used as sacrifices in illuminati rituals, etc? are THEY creating their reality? now I am REALLY being offensive, right?

Here is the tough part, and why so many people are NOT willing to ascend into 4th dimensional consciousness-on the SOUL LEVEL, ALL beings create their reality, even a little, innocent baby, as shocking as that sounds. Why? because they are NOT an innocent little baby! Yes, they ARE INNOCENT, on the SOUL level, but they do not BELIEVE that on the soul level. Therefore, their beliefs PRECEDE their experience in this lifetime!

In other lifetimes they have abused others, and been abused, and all sorts of scenarios, JUST LIKE ALL OF US!

We are here to remember that we never separated from GOD, and therefore are NOT guilty, bad and shameful, however until WE FORGIVE OURSELVES for making up that we DID separate from GOD, we will continue to manifest all kinds of experiences into our lives that reflect-mirror our beliefs of unworthiness.

The first step out of this nightmare of karma is to take ABSOLUTE responsibility that we create ALL of our experience from our beliefs, which are mostly subconscious, that say we are unworthy because we have separated from GOD (which is untruth).

So, 4th dimension consciousness is hallmarked by this level of accountability. This first step of responsibility is the HARDEST an evolving being will ever make...which is why so many may not "make it" now, but Sun is ascending to 5th dimension, and the Earth to 4th, so if we want to be a participant in the New Earth experience, we have to choose to stop playing dumb, and immature, and grow up!

I hear that the crop formations resonate on our soul level even if we dont' consciously understand their message-they can't just spell it out in english, (or spanish, portuguese, italian, russian...lol) because we have FREE WILL and must choose to forgive ourselves and take responsiblity ourselves. Its all part of the "evolution game." Hey, we created it!!

We are going to make it, all beings do. It's not a matter of "if", its only a matter of "when," and that's our choice alone to make!!

~TRUST THE PROCESS~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:31 PM   #32
coronetrt101
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 14
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

One of the things I find most interesting is that Crop "circle" Formation season is technically over.... correct me if I am wrong.... Thats what was stated at Cropcircleconnector.com
coronetrt101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:55 PM   #33
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania,Scranton
Posts: 95
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
this is really interesting. I think those who are going into 4th dimension consciousness might not be the only ones to "make it," but are rather the ones who will lead or help others to get there as well.

I think certain tools are needed by people to navigate out of the ego's grip on our consciousness. But first there must be willingness to use those tools. THAT is where the small number of people are. The willingness to surrender ego, fear based, 3rd dimensional consciousness. Yeah, good luck with that one...

But really, if someone IS willing to ascend, then there are LOTS of tools available. The hallmark of 4th dimensional consciousness is SELF RESPONSIBILITY. Not so much for my "outer experience", like do I pay my bills on time....noooo.....its responsibility for something MUCH more difficult to own-my INNER experience. Its being TOTALLY responsible that I alone create my emotional state. No one ever MADE me feel anything-not fear, not sadness, not betrayal, not abandonment. I CHOSE to feel those things because I made up the belief that I was unworthy of being loved, and therefore, REACTED to events in a way that MADE me feel what I felt.

See the distinction? pushes some buttons, doesn't it? because what do we lose if we admit that no one ever victimized us, we just made up the BELIEF that they did? We lose FALSE POWER. We lose the false power of getting to be RIGHT. If we are right, then they are wrong, and the ego says, "now you have power because you are morally superior," as well as telling us that we don't have to take responsibility for our experience because we were "done wrong."

Ok, so how about innocent children who are abused, or worse, used as sacrifices in illuminati rituals, etc? are THEY creating their reality? now I am REALLY being offensive, right?

Here is the tough part, and why so many people are NOT willing to ascend into 4th dimensional consciousness-on the SOUL LEVEL, ALL beings create their reality, even a little, innocent baby, as shocking as that sounds. Why? because they are NOT an innocent little baby! Yes, they ARE INNOCENT, on the SOUL level, but they do not BELIEVE that on the soul level. Therefore, their beliefs PRECEDE their experience in this lifetime!

In other lifetimes they have abused others, and been abused, and all sorts of scenarios, JUST LIKE ALL OF US!

We are here to remember that we never separated from GOD, and therefore are NOT guilty, bad and shameful, however until WE FORGIVE OURSELVES for making up that we DID separate from GOD, we will continue to manifest all kinds of experiences into our lives that reflect-mirror our beliefs of unworthiness.

The first step out of this nightmare of karma is to take ABSOLUTE responsibility that we create ALL of our experience from our beliefs, which are mostly subconscious, that say we are unworthy because we have separated from GOD (which is untruth).

So, 4th dimension consciousness is hallmarked by this level of accountability. This first step of responsibility is the HARDEST an evolving being will ever make...which is why so many may not "make it" now, but Sun is ascending to 5th dimension, and the Earth to 4th, so if we want to be a participant in the New Earth experience, we have to choose to stop playing dumb, and immature, and grow up!

I hear that the crop formations resonate on our soul level even if we dont' consciously understand their message-they can't just spell it out in english, (or spanish, portuguese, italian, russian...lol) because we have FREE WILL and must choose to forgive ourselves and take responsiblity ourselves. Its all part of the "evolution game." Hey, we created it!!

We are going to make it, all beings do. It's not a matter of "if", its only a matter of "when," and that's our choice alone to make!!

~TRUST THE PROCESS~


I completely agree on this.

We are all part of one being living different expressions of it. Our individuated conciousness are just reflections. At the core of all life there is only One.

None of the formations ever seem to speak to our 3rd dimensional mind. They seem to all be glyphs that resonate the inner truth of our higher dimensional selves.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:04 PM   #34
OceanWinds
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
We can also look at this mathematically. One square out of four is larger. Does this mean only 1/4 of the people will ascend? That would mean roughly about 1.5 billion people will awaken.

Good Point...

I dont know much about circles... but just looking at it a few things really stick out.


That it looks like a crucifixion cross. What it implies I do not really know. Suffering? Resurrection? Redemption? standing up for Truth? Jihad? Slavery? Everyone interprets it
differently.

Four squares appear to be coming from a central square. 3 of the squares are at the same distance from the central square, while the bottom one square appears twice as far. As well the bottom square is larger than the central square, and the central square is larger than the other 3 squares. And each of the squares is going in an equally different direction from the original square.

A thought just came to me that this might have to do with the different earth potentials. That earth possibly has 4 different destinies... and one has the potential for growth/advancement which is the bottom extension(possible 4th density). Where as the other potentials will have a recession on Earth.



Thought this was interesting too.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:11 AM   #35
sirian77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
We can also look at this mathematically. One square out of four is larger. Does this mean only 1/4 of the people will ascend? That would mean roughly about 1.5 billion people will awaken.

hey guys, come on! you are looking rather silly posting this or better pasting this theory on this formation, i know who made this one (close friend of mine).
it was created with lasers and took 4+ hours to create it with 2 people. if he would read this he would definetly roll over what you are writing about this formation. it's an artform, you don't do the same with paintings do you?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:52 AM   #36
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: orange nsw
Posts: 97
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirian77 View Post
hey guys, come on! you are looking rather silly posting this or better pasting this theory on this formation, i know who made this one (close friend of mine).
it was created with lasers and took 4+ hours to create it with 2 people. if he would read this he would definetly roll over what you are writing about this formation. it's an artform, you don't do the same with paintings do you?
hi sirian, your friend that makes crop circles! does he have a you tube vid? do you know why he started to make them or he's purpose for them? does he have connections with other hoaxers? what is he's method? i am not asking these questions as a mock. i seriously would like to know. it would help us (at home ameteur investigators). decipher true from false.
thankyou.
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:05 PM   #37
sirian77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

wakey wakey everyone, new formation reported:
Avebury 29 september 2008


made by the same team that created the cross type formation also in maize.
most likely the largest formation ever recorded in maize. thumbs up for that team.

Last edited by sirian77; 09-30-2008 at 05:39 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:10 PM   #38
sirian77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennycog View Post
hi sirian, your friend that makes crop circles! does he have a you tube vid? do you know why he started to make them or he's purpose for them? does he have connections with other hoaxers? what is he's method? i am not asking these questions as a mock. i seriously would like to know. it would help us (at home ameteur investigators). decipher true from false.
thankyou.
-no youtube vid sorry.
-he and others make them because of the paranormal effects you get in them whilst creating them: like orange balls of light, bright lightflashes, missing time...and also to let other people have paranormal experiences in them when visiting, also healing has been witnessed in a couple of occasions.

-method is lasers, planks and ropes.

-all circle makers have connection with other circle makers in one way or another, that includes having a beer in the local pubs.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:41 PM   #39
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 174
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

If what you are saying is true, then the entire world deserves to know, don't you think? After all, people around the world, including David Wilcock are believing and reporting that these have spiritual significance. If your buds are the "artists" behind them, and you are saying it here, in a public space, why don't you go public with it, and spare humanity the embarassment of believing? Because if you don't show some proof, people won't believe you.

If you really want to "assist" humanity, and are a loving person, wouldn't you want them to be "awakened" from their ignorance? I'd LOVE to see the evidence of what you are saying. I do not want to believe something inaccurate. This is about disclosure here, right? Please do share....
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:38 AM   #40
sirian77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
If what you are saying is true, then the entire world deserves to know, don't you think? After all, people around the world, including David Wilcock are believing and reporting that these have spiritual significance. If your buds are the "artists" behind them, and you are saying it here, in a public space, why don't you go public with it, and spare humanity the embarassment of believing? Because if you don't show some proof, people won't believe you.

If you really want to "assist" humanity, and are a loving person, wouldn't you want them to be "awakened" from their ignorance? I'd LOVE to see the evidence of what you are saying. I do not want to believe something inaccurate. This is about disclosure here, right? Please do share....
thx but no thx, if this behaviour is keeping to happen, then i'm leaving bunch of children out here
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:48 PM   #41
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: orange nsw
Posts: 97
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

THERESA IS RIGHT,
amongst all this disnfo. we need some ground to plant our heels into. i really dont want to stray my research off path.
If they do create these circles and somehow create a healing effect as you say. then well why not use them.
some of these are really in depth and very mathematical.
there is no childish talk in here sirian, we are respecting what you say but need some backup to what you say.
If your going to ask me for my backup. i hav not really said anything to warrant it. accept the mathematical part, and i say that because of the many we have all seen can have shapes relating to chemicals dna, strands, future and past planetary alignments just to name a few. and they are very precise.
your friends must be very well learned.
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:06 PM   #42
sirian77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennycog View Post
THERESA IS RIGHT,
amongst all this disnfo. we need some ground to plant our heels into. i really dont want to stray my research off path.
If they do create these circles and somehow create a healing effect as you say. then well why not use them.
some of these are really in depth and very mathematical.
there is no childish talk in here sirian, we are respecting what you say but need some backup to what you say.
If your going to ask me for my backup. i hav not really said anything to warrant it. accept the mathematical part, and i say that because of the many we have all seen can have shapes relating to chemicals dna, strands, future and past planetary alignments just to name a few. and they are very precise.
your friends must be very well learned.
and that's why you think humans can't make precise crop circles? why the need for it to be alien? where is the evidence? you underestimate the abilities of humans is my view.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:48 PM   #43
sirian77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

so is this thread gonna be locked up also? i wonder, are moderators allowed to use this ignorant and arrogant behaviour which they forbid to other members?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:57 PM   #44
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member
 
nagualton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 53
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

I don't know who's making them ET's or Jack and Harry from Brighton. It's ok to ask Sirian to uncover/prove his words with video.

Now we have to ask David Wilcock to prove his words, again backed with video.
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:00 PM   #45
coronetrt101
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 14
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Sirian77,
Correct me if this is an incorrect statement...

So what you are saying is that all crop circles are made by humans and none are made by other forces outside of Earth???
coronetrt101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:27 PM   #46
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirian77 View Post
-no youtube vid sorry.
-he and others make them because of the paranormal effects you get in them whilst creating them: like orange balls of light, bright lightflashes, missing time...and also to let other people have paranormal experiences in them when visiting, also healing has been witnessed in a couple of occasions.

-method is lasers, planks and ropes.

-all circle makers have connection with other circle makers in one way or another, that includes having a beer in the local pubs.
some are donr perhaps by drunks with planks.. most like the alien one with the binary disc most certinly are not.. as are the mayan calendar ones. maybe 2 or 2 ive ever seen are donr by humans.. anyway why ami even posting about crop circles lol.. the global economy is about to tank.. ta ta for now
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:35 PM   #47
sirian77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
some are donr perhaps by drunks with planks.. most like the alien one with the binary disc most certinly are not.. as are the mayan calendar ones. maybe 2 or 2 ive ever seen are donr by humans.. anyway why ami even posting about crop circles lol.. the global economy is about to tank.. ta ta for now

here we go again. the maya glyph was created over 2 nights. first night: outlines and inner segments were created. second early evening: circle makers came back to finish the formation, this is true because i was there that evening visiting the unfinished formation when the circle makers returned. back up evidence? the formation was photographed on the first day of it's creation, i'll get back here with the photographs.


edit:
actually you don't deserve this answer to your post to be honest, look at the way you are approaching me here.

about the alien disc formation: the farmer's son found the grid and the outlines in the field 2 nights before it was reported. also people were camping right next to the field those 2 nights. i have this information directly from the farmer.

Last edited by sirian77; 09-30-2008 at 11:45 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:37 PM   #48
sirian77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by coronetrt101 View Post
Sirian77,
Correct me if this is an incorrect statement...

So what you are saying is that all crop circles are made by humans and none are made by other forces outside of Earth???
what's so unbelievable about humans making crop circles? outside forces you say, can't you be a little more precise about that?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:43 PM   #49
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jonah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 366
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

The cross may also be referring to the four corners. Where the hopi reside.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:46 PM   #50
coronetrt101
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 14
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

I have no problems acknowledging humans make some crop circles as most human made circles are easy to spot. Most circles made by humans are crude with imperfect edges and are not symmetrical as is the circle made by the MIT students a few yrs ago. The MIT circle was a good effort for a simple circle however it took them longer than 6 hrs to complete.

Outside forces are anything other than a human such as ET's, Angels, Spirits, etc.
coronetrt101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
city, crop circle, september, skyscrapers

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon