Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 11-07-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Beam “Swallowed” California Airplane.Underground bases nov7th

U. S. Border Patrol Agent Reports Camouflaged Underground Bases
in New Mexico and Beam “Swallowed Up” California Airplane

snippet:“It’s supposed to be a missile-testing site, but it’s actually a holding area for non-human beings that have been captured by the U. S. government. Supposedly, there is one particular building that goes down five or six stories underground, and on the lowest level there is a very large room where the bodies of alien people are being kept encased in containers. The containers are on a cement base. I don’t know if they’re Plexiglass or what, but you can see through to see the person.

“And there is one particular being down there that the aliens want back. I was also given the impression that the creatures that are being held are still alive, but they’re being stored in some sort of cryogenic form of suspended animation.”

© 2008 by Linda Moulton Howe

November 7, 2008 Albuquerque, New Mexico - Seventeen years ago in March 1991, I received a brown, legal-sized envelope by Certified Mail postmarked February 28, 1991, from Porterville, California. The envelope contained an audiocassette, letter and drawings from a woman named Linda Porter about her abduction experiences since her teenage years. I felt her information was so important that I traveled to California to meet and interview Linda in person. Eventually, all of her drawings and insights were included in my third book, Glimpses of Other Realities, Vol. II: High Strangeness, including information about a location in the Poway region of San Diego, that now seems even more relevant after recent mail from a retired United States Border Patrol Agent. [ See Earthfiles Shop for my books and documentaries.]

First, some background about Linda Porter’s information. The primary non-humans in Linda’s abductions were 5-foot-tall “Grey” entities and smaller 3-foot-tall “Grey” entities that Linda sensed were biological androids working for the taller Greys. She also interacted with insect or praying mantis-looking creatures. She did not understand the relationship between the Greys and the praying mantis types.

But she was also allowed to “see” a different, blond-haired, non-human being during an out-of-body experience in which she was conscious of all details around her, but knew her body was still in her Porterville bed.

She began her description of this experience like this:

“The aliens told me (out-of-body experience) prior to 1991 about a place called the Sycamore Remote Facility run by General Dynamics, according to the aliens. It’s located in Southern California and inland a ways from San Diego in the Poway region.

cont.on link below with the beam of light article.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The year was 1988 and he was driving along Highway 94 not far from Tecate on the U. S. and Mexico border east of San Diego. Roberto was headed for a U. S. Border Patrol morning staff meeting in San Diego. The time was 5:30 AM. The sun was not up, but in the pre-dawn, he could see puzzling “black fog” resting on the hills above San Diego.

And coming from the south low along the ridge of hills along the valley called Barrett Junction near Dulzura at the edge of Cleveland National Forest. You go past a place called Jamul. And I saw this bright, really intense beam going along the mountain ridge shining down. It was like a sunlight beam you would see in an attic where it’s dusty. That bright. At first, I thought it was one of our Border Patrol helicopters because they were always working in that area with searchlights looking for Mexican aliens.

And then I realized that the beam was so intense and it was kind of going behind the fog bank and coming back out and kept going in and out. Even BEHIND the fog bank, the beam was really intense, way brighter than any of our helicopters would be.

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment
both articles cont.on link above.
Report below on a ufo report Robert Salas tells one of the most powerful and incredible UFO stories ever heard, and he can prove every word of it. Back during the cold war, you could not do anything more calculated to frighten the United States Government than destroy its ability to launch its Minuteman missiles. Also linda moulton howe on above report:
http://www.unknowncountry.com/media/

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 11-07-2008 at 05:29 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:58 PM   #2
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Beam “Swallowed” California Airplane.Underground bases nov7th

amazing stuff, keep it coming

capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:07 PM   #3
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

careycorn, is that FOX news alert real or photoshopped?
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:20 PM   #4
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

On a related item.
NASA originally had a shuttle launch for servicing of the Hubble space telescope back on Oct.. 14th, which they put off because Side A of the Hubble computer broke. I remember hearing on the radio news that they thought they'd perhaps be going back up for the servicing in 2009... like in February. Here is the latest on that specific shuttle launch... Hubble's computer is back working... and they say they can't be ready for a February launch. But they are ready to lunch a shuttle to go to the international space station. That just tells me there is something more important on the international space station... lots of building going on there.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/usspaces...stronomyhubble

WASHINGTON (AFP) – US space agency NASA said it had indefinitely delayed a February shuttle mission to repair the orbiting Hubble Space Telescope, which was back in business after a four-week break to fix transmission problems.

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration also announced the next shuttle launch for November 14, when an Endeavour mission will deliver more equipment to the International Space Station.

The Hubble's instruments were suspended automatically on September 27 due to a technical problem with Side-A of its Science Data Formatter, a unit that stores and transmits data back to Earth.

NASA's Hubble team switched the Hubble space telescope over to its Side-B for the first time since it was launched 18 years ago, allowing it to collect data once again.

The telescope was brought back online on October 25, NASA said.

Hubble's glitch prompted NASA to postpone a long-awaited space shuttle mission to service and upgrade the orbital observatory until February, which now has been delayed.

"We now have done enough analysis of all the things that need to happen with the flight spare unit to know that we cannot be ready for a February launch," said NASA's Astrophysics Division Director Jon Morse.

The exact new target launch date for the Hubble mission by the Atlantis shuttle is under review, NASA said.

The upcoming repair mission is to be the fifth and final servicing call by space shuttle astronauts to the Hubble, which is due to function at least two more years until 2013 when the James Webb Space Telescope will be launched.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:22 PM   #5
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
careycorn, is that FOX news alert real or photoshopped?
i didn`t manipulate the image...can`t tell if it`s been manipulated by someone else.....
just scanned/dowsed google for a good image and came up with this almost instantly...(more scanning than dowsing here)

i like to "dowse"(no tool/pendulum, just "feel") google for info.. but have to be in good shape and bladder must be empty....
a good way to get an idea of what i mean; or get a feel for "web-dowsing" is this link:

(and ...it`s the "location test"...)
http://www.gotpsi.org/bi/gotpsi.htm
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:32 PM   #6
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm....

very interesting to say the least...

I will read more before i comment, but thanks for posting it.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:05 AM   #7
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I always wondered if the Movie Men in Black was filmed in an underground facility with real aliens.

My plans were to look into it when I got home, but was flashed as I was leaving and forgot...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote