Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 06:40 PM   #251
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

The latest...

by Stuart Williams Stuart Williams – 1 hr 20 mins ago

MOSCOW (AFP) – Russia's new nuclear-capable missile suffered another failed test launch, the defence ministry said Thursday, solving the mystery of a spectacular plume of white light that appeared over Norway.

The Bulava missile was test-fired from the submarine Dmitry Donskoi in the White Sea early Wednesday but failed at the third stage, the defence ministry said in a statement.

The pre-dawn morning launch coincided with the appearance of an extraordinary light over northern Norway that captivated observers.

Images of the light that appeared in the sky above the Norwegian city of Tromso and elsewhere prompted explanations ranging from a meteor, northern lights, a failed missile or even a UFO.

Describing the latest failure of the Bulava as a major embarrassment for the military, leading Russian defence analyst Pavel Felgenhauer said the images were consistent with a missile failure.

"Such lights and clouds appear from time to time when a missile fails in the upper layers of the atmosphere and have been reported before," he told AFP.

"At least this failed test made some nice fireworks for the Norwegians," he joked.
The White Sea, which is the usual site for such missile tests by Russian submarines, lies close to Norway's own Arctic region.

This was the 12th test launch of the Bulava and the seventh time the firing has ended in failure, the Interfax news agency said.
The submarine-launched missile is central to Russia's plan to revamp its ageing weapons arsenal but is beset by development problems.

"The first two stages of the rocket worked but in the final and third stage there was a technical failure," the defence ministry said in a statement.

The statement said the problem was with the engine in the third stage, while in past launches the first stage had been faulty.
The problems with the Bulava have become an agonising issue for the defence ministry, which has ploughed a large proportion of its procurement budget into ensuring the missile becomes the key element of its rocket forces.

For the rest...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091210...ilitarymissile
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:42 PM   #252
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Sarahmay shared this...I'm going to repost it here...

Quote:
If you're going to discuss the Sphere of Amenti, you might as well include the latest developments:

Will Earth’s current “SAC ‘Ascension Cycle’ Star-Gate opening period” continue?

Yes, but with extensive modifications, which will be progressively addressed in coming MCEO teachings. In 2003 Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gate System fell to Metatronic Illuminati control; the MCEO Guardians’ efforts to rehabilitate the Amenti Gates failed by the end of 2003. And thus the Encryption Lattice of Earth’s Amenti Star-Gates no longer aligns with the organic Ascension Passages of the Living Cosmos, but rather aligns with the Metatronic wormhole structures that interface with the fallen Parallel Earth–Parallel Milky Way Black Hole System.

With the fall of the Amenti Gates in 2003, the MCEO Guardians have progressively activated a very ancient network of trans-dimensional Earth Interface Star-Gates which include the “Arc of the Covenant–Hub Gate Network,” the “Polarian Gate System,” and the “Na-VA’-Ho Spanner Core Gate System,” which together, in 2012, will allow for the opening of the “Aurora Silver Seed Gates,” through which Earth’s Templar can retain direct connection to the Living Cosmic Templar Ascension Passages, despite the Illuminati’s scheduled 2012 opening of the Fall-aligned Parallel Alpha-Omega Gates into Earth’s captured Halls of Amenti Star-Gate system. Through opening of the Aurora Silver Seed Gates, Earth’s Arc of the Covenant, Polarian and Na-VA’-Ho Spanner Core Gate Networks will fully open in 2012, keeping the potentials of Genuine Eternal Life Ascension viable on Earth during the current SAC.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:44 PM   #253
dagon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Glen Ellen Ca
Posts: 611
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

what I do find interesting is Copenhagen treaty taking place. and if you watch Al Gore's movie with the spiral carbon clouds on the cover. i lean to a human cause. and almost feel slapped in the face with this. harrp. blue beam. 3 birds 1 stone.

one can only hope it it the blue star. ect. or other theory. but at this point. Im growing skeptical of any disclosure. and think that our military and leaders would try to block any attempt of making contact public knowledge. most likely a distraction. or test.

but having said that. I can hope. cant I. I wish it to be the theory's discussed here. more than anything. I wish it to be!

I have witnessed other test rockets being fired. and there was no test rocket for sure. just a floating light covered in smoke or steam. and hovered over a lake. and on the news, said it was a test rocket. LOL.. not.

Last edited by dagon; 12-10-2009 at 06:47 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:44 PM   #254
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Hay Dan...we know the Government is saying it's a Rocket missile ...and they don't lie now do they...hahaha
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:51 PM   #255
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

I will also add..the Russians are working with Pyramid energy lately...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXFb4W-TU0w

Hmmmm
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:51 PM   #256
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO? Halls of Amenti

There is a very good explanation about the Halls of the Amenti on the Voyagers book by Ashayana Deane, and also in at www.azuritepress.com

...Since 2000, the Guardians have also progressively provided extensive training regarding “Sacred Sites” and Earth’s “Planetary Templar” (organic electromagnetic grid-line and Star-Gate/ “Ascension Gate” system), and the historical and contemporary “Hidden Big Picture Drama” in which Earth and humanity have been and are currently engaged. These teachings are being provided by the Guardians at this time because in January 2000, Earth entered an expedited, 2213-years-early “Stellar Activations Cycle” (SAC) “Halls of Amenti” Star-Gate opening period, also called an “Ascension Cycle.” The SAC that began in January 2000 is the first one since the failed SAC of 22,326 BC. Starting in 2000, the MCEO Speakers...

more at http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_2.html
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:53 PM   #257
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

My money is still on a rocket/missile!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:53 PM   #258
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO? Halls of Amenti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
There is a very good explanation about the Halls of the Amenti on the Voyagers book by Ashayana Deane, and also in at www.azuritepress.com

...Since 2000, the Guardians have also progressively provided extensive training regarding “Sacred Sites” and Earth’s “Planetary Templar” (organic electromagnetic grid-line and Star-Gate/ “Ascension Gate” system), and the historical and contemporary “Hidden Big Picture Drama” in which Earth and humanity have been and are currently engaged. These teachings are being provided by the Guardians at this time because in January 2000, Earth entered an expedited, 2213-years-early “Stellar Activations Cycle” (SAC) “Halls of Amenti” Star-Gate opening period, also called an “Ascension Cycle.” The SAC that began in January 2000 is the first one since the failed SAC of 22,326 BC. Starting in 2000, the MCEO Speakers...

more at http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_2.html
Interesting isn't it?
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:55 PM   #259
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
My money is still on a rocket/missile!

You better go find a money tree like mine...



Bwahahaha
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #260
dagon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Glen Ellen Ca
Posts: 611
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
My money is still on a rocket/missile!
dan did you move to calif. you were in Georgia .???
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #261
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
dan did you move to calif. you were in Georgia .???


Hey Dagon, yep! I'm a California boy now. Riverside to be exact.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:18 PM   #262
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Exclamation Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

It is proven a missile, it is over, people are only playing with the hope that it was more.

The fact that someone can simulate it in 3d using a simple particle cloud, and made it look almost exact despite the short amount of time it took him to make the video.... If he were to spend more time he could have made it look exactly like it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8i5EfmYU4

And here is ship captain language for a warning of rocket tests in the area before hand! The area is a WELL KNOWN missile testing spot.

ZCZC FA80
071400 UTC DEC 09
COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 95
SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA
1. ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 10 DEC TO 0800 11 DEC
0900 TO 1700 11 DEC 2100 11 DEC TO 0600 12 DEC
1000 TO 1700 12 DEC 2200 12 DEC TO 1000 13 DEC
1100 TO 1700 13 DEC 0100 TO 1400 14 DEC
0100 TO 0700 AND 1600 TO 2200 15 DEC
NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA 65-12.6N 036-37.0E
65-37.2N 036-26.0E 66-12.3N 037-19.0E 66-04.0N 037-47.0E
66-03.0N 038-38.0E 66-06.5N 038-55.0E
65-11.0N 037-28.0E 65-12.1N 036-49.5E
THEN COASTAL LINE 65-12.2N 036-47.6E
2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 152300 DEC=
NNNN


ZCZC FA79
031230 UTC DEC 09
COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 94
SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA
1.ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 07 DEC TO 0600 08 DEC
09 DEC 0200 TO 0900 10 DEC 0100 TO 0900
NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA
65-12.6N 036-37.0E 65-37.2N 036-26.0E
66-12.3N 037-19.0E 66-04.0N 037-47.0E
66-03.0N 038-38.0E 66-06.5N 038-55.0E
65-11.0N 037-28.0E 65-12.1N 036-49.5E
THEN COASTAL LINE 65-12.2N 036-47.6E
http://forum.flot.su/showthread.php?p=102072

This is also (I would assume) how the photographer had his camera all ready to go on its tripod, with the iso (shutter speed) already set. He knew a launch was coming so he was prepared, he was there purposely to take a picture of the launch, I'm sure he never expected to get such a show though.

It's a missile... end of story.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #263
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:26 PM   #264
micjer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ont. CANADA
Posts: 1,043
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Update December 10, 2009: After the Russian government's denial on December 9, 2009, that it had not conducted any missile tests that could explain the white and blue light spirals over northern Norway, today on December 10, 2009, the U.K.'s BBC is reporting “a statement from Moscow later confirmed that a missile launch from a Russian submarine in the region had failed.” Adding to the mystery is Norway's concern that its government had no prior communication from Russia that any such missile tests were scheduled near northern Norway.

Another speculation has been microwave tests of the ionosphere from Tromso, Norway, impacting the atmosphere in an unexpected way. But, ionospheric physicists in Gakona, Alaska; Arecibo, Puerto Rico; Tromso, Norway; and other facilities have been bouncing microwaves off the ionosphere for at least a decade of research. Any oscillation that humans produce in the ionosphere is immediately obliterated as soon as sun rays shine on any part of the ionosphere. However, spiraling lights phenomenon as seen and photographed over northern Norway yesterday has not been reported at ionospheric research sites.


http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment


micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:34 PM   #265
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 309
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

oh come ON!

its a computer generated HOLOGRAM!!!

Project Blue Beam.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:45 PM   #266
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member
 
Mystique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: South Florida
Posts: 82
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

I just have a quick question. I am at work and haven't had time to catch up on this thread that has grown by leaps and bounds, so I don't know if this has been mentioned, but has anyone heard about a pyramid in the sky over Russia? I'll catch this thread later when I'm home. Mystique
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:56 PM   #267
Steven
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Temiscouata
Posts: 873
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

The source of the light looks to come from behind the small montain, producing the blue helicoidal gazeous light that hit the stratosphere at 45 degree angle and cast the white large spiral.

I think it comes from the ground and the blue light produce the large white spiral.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:56 PM   #268
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
I just have a quick question. I am at work and haven't had time to catch up on this thread that has grown by leaps and bounds, so I don't know if this has been mentioned, but has anyone heard about a pyramid in the sky over Russia? I'll catch this thread later when I'm home. Mystique
Yep...it's a few posts back
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:05 PM   #269
micjer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ont. CANADA
Posts: 1,043
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Sorry I just don't buy the missile theory. This pic shows how precise the spiral is. Laser (or bluebeam) from ground perhaps. Not missle though sorry!

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:06 PM   #270
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 284
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
The source of the light looks to come from behind the small montain, producing the blue helicoidal gazeous light that hit the stratosphere at 45 degree angle and cast the white large spiral.

I think it comes from the ground and the blue light produce the large white spiral.

Namaste, Steven
There appears to be two or three sources of light. The object or missile's leaking fuel burning creating the larger lighter colored spiral, the rocket engine creating the smaller darker (or blue) spiral, and a source on the ground. Its hard to tell as the best stills have a high contrast and could be time exposures but it does look like there is a light source on the ground pointed toward the object which makes sense I guess if you're shooting mult-million dollar (or rubles?) missiles off at night. I'm more inclined to think that it is just illumination from the brilliance of the fuel burning in a kind of aerosol though.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:14 PM   #271
Kra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: This Plane of Existence
Posts: 64
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
It is proven a missile, it is over, people are only playing with the hope that it was more.

The fact that someone can simulate it in 3d using a simple particle cloud, and made it look almost exact despite the short amount of time it took him to make the video.... If he were to spend more time he could have made it look exactly like it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8i5EfmYU4

And here is ship captain language for a warning of rocket tests in the area before hand! The area is a WELL KNOWN missile testing spot.

ZCZC FA80
071400 UTC DEC 09
COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 95
SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA
1. ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 10 DEC TO 0800 11 DEC
0900 TO 1700 11 DEC 2100 11 DEC TO 0600 12 DEC
1000 TO 1700 12 DEC 2200 12 DEC TO 1000 13 DEC
1100 TO 1700 13 DEC 0100 TO 1400 14 DEC
0100 TO 0700 AND 1600 TO 2200 15 DEC
NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA 65-12.6N 036-37.0E
65-37.2N 036-26.0E 66-12.3N 037-19.0E 66-04.0N 037-47.0E
66-03.0N 038-38.0E 66-06.5N 038-55.0E
65-11.0N 037-28.0E 65-12.1N 036-49.5E
THEN COASTAL LINE 65-12.2N 036-47.6E
2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 152300 DEC=
NNNN


ZCZC FA79
031230 UTC DEC 09
COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 94
SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA
1.ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 07 DEC TO 0600 08 DEC
09 DEC 0200 TO 0900 10 DEC 0100 TO 0900
NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA
65-12.6N 036-37.0E 65-37.2N 036-26.0E
66-12.3N 037-19.0E 66-04.0N 037-47.0E
66-03.0N 038-38.0E 66-06.5N 038-55.0E
65-11.0N 037-28.0E 65-12.1N 036-49.5E
THEN COASTAL LINE 65-12.2N 036-47.6E
http://forum.flot.su/showthread.php?p=102072

This is also (I would assume) how the photographer had his camera all ready to go on its tripod, with the iso (shutter speed) already set. He knew a launch was coming so he was prepared, he was there purposely to take a picture of the launch, I'm sure he never expected to get such a show though.

It's a missile... end of story.
Phtha why are you insisting so much with this? Why are you trying to impose others your truth? Can't you accept that others do not agree with this explanation and they feel that there is more to this (even if this were to be a rocket)? Why do you think that your truth is everybody's truth? We are here to share thoughts... to share research results... among other things.
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:15 PM   #272
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

It is a rocket.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:17 PM   #273
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sol, Terra 3, Florida, USA
Posts: 329
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

I have never seen a perfect rocket accident. But I think the Russians have figured it out without any interference from the Galactic Federation. (There you go Swanny, I knew we could get them involved somehow) At least I now know why they have been visiting Russia. For all you weather balloon debuggers out there who have solved the case, I present you with this paradox.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op1X3i10iC0
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:26 PM   #274
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Because a tree is a tree! And if someone told me that a tree is a 4 headed fish I would argue and say "no sir, that is clearly a tree". This example is much more clear cut but its the same thing.
you can choose to believe what you want and that is fine with me, but I know 110% what this was.
This is a missile.
Governments really do test missiles!

I can sympothize with everyone who does not believe this is a missile though, if I did not have the experience with cameras and the like I could see how hard it would be to believe that a missile could produce such a spectacular effect.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kra View Post
Phtha why are you insisting so much with this? Why are you trying to impose others your truth? Can't you accept that others do not agree with this explanation and they feel that there is more to this (even if this were to be a rocket)? Why do you think that your truth is everybody's truth? We are here to share thoughts... to share research results... among other things.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:39 PM   #275
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 391
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Ok, so if this is an out of control rocket. All the rockets that are being tested must have the same flaw. They got to fix that.

The same thing happened in China.

Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon