Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 07:30 AM   #126
realist
Avalon Senior Member
 
realist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 20
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias View Post
I wonder why have they provided an exact date?! I mean why just they don't tell us "we are going to show up sooner of later?"
Nobody would buy into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias View Post
You know humans are either "ALL" or "NONE"
OK, I get it. The "half-truth-aliens" are ethically advanced beings whereas the other ones try to deceive us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias View Post
If they hear some lie from some person they regard them all "LIEs".
Obviously you prefer lies wrapped in some truth. It is much easier to swallow, isn't it? I didn't get it? Oh, lies don't discredit? What a twisted way of thinking....

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias View Post
Is anyone aware of any channeled material which discredits the October 14th event?
Yes, but they are not sold by carnival barkers. Wishful thinking inhibits that you ever find it. BTW, why do you need channeled material to discredit the October 14th event? Did you ever try it with autonomous thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias View Post
if some negative ETs were promoting this idea of 14th event, then some positive ETs must caution us not to fall into their trap.
Nobody must caution you to fall into a trap. If you don't learn it yourself how will you grow wise enough to discern positive ETs and negative ETs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias View Post
We must focus on preparing ourselves by lifting ourselves up to unconditional love
No, that is a trap. You must learn to avoid wishful thinking and try to develop some objectivity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias View Post
The truth is ourselves and not the ETs, and they are reflections of us.
Do you ever read your inconsistent verbiage?

Last edited by realist; 10-08-2008 at 07:35 AM.
realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:04 AM   #127
353L
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 6
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Some people are color blind. They had taken the blue pill and think it was the red pill....
353L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:55 AM   #128
Tuza
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

At first the October 14 prediction didn't feel right to me either, so I decided to do some research on Blossom. She is English and came out to Australia years ago to live. But when she was living in England before the channellings started, she was fainting and not well. She was tested for epilepsy and other things but all was clear. This went on for a long time until a clairvoyant told her about the spirit standing behind her saying she agreed to be a channeller before birth. They had an agreement to do this. Once she started channelling 'white cloud', her illness disappeared, just cleared up. Apparently the faintings where she could hear people but couldn't move was to do with her physical system being aligned to channel.

I have seen other channellers and they just made me laugh, but if you do some research I think you might find she is the real deal. Now having said that, she always does healing for people for free.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:56 AM   #129
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 38
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Not for the same reason that you are spilling your highly personal and obviously uneducated opionion all over the place. That is for sure. Some people that come here are actually interested in info about 14 october. Probably hard to believe, but I enjoy providing such info for them. I have no other reason for doing it. Is that OK with you, Merlin?

If you had bothered to read the thread you would know where I stand on this issue.

What I believe or not is beyond the point and is not important. This is not a contest as you might feel it to be. It is not about who's "right or wrong". Bringing such a mindset to this forum and anywhere else is part of the problem and not the solution.

Any fool can make up his mind "for" or "aginst". Keeping an open mind always is more difficult...
thanx sanat,
naysayers can stop hating already
we know where you guys stand with oct 14th
create a oct 14th is BS thread
i look at this as an exercise in collective manifestation
i stand behind this message
because i want it to happen & believe we posses divine power to make it so
that's all
call it what you want ..blind, seeking an outside savior etc...
i call it developing our collective powers of manifestation
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:05 AM   #130
Jack MF Union
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 7
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Its weird how so many people who accept ufo's, the illuminati etc are so ready to disregard this upcoming event. A lot of people are acting like kids at christmas, trying to guess what they have got in the big box under the tree. You should just chill out and wait for the big day. And if you open the box and nothings there, then maybe Santa wasn't real! But if you doubt his existence before the day, you may not get anything. So lets all be good boys and girls eh? Personally I'm crossing my fingers the GFL do come, but if they don't I'm not gonna top myself. If this is BS, It's the best hoax ever perpetrated!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 081007_165500.jpg (97.4 KB, 14 views)
Jack MF Union is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:40 AM   #131
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member
 
Sanat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 413
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Here is an interesting development. At least for those that has not already made up their mind:

Quote:
I just received this email from a gentleman by the name of "David" and it got me thinking more about the object shown on Google Earth. Here's his email I received:

Just wanted to give you a heads up. Last night I was checking out the Diamond shapes in google earth and this time It was dead center directly over one of the poles. I do find it ironic that the shapes seem to gravitate toward the poles of the earth, especially since that is were the secret entrance to 'Inner Earth' is. Anyway I woke up this morning and saw that an earthquake had happened in the arctic region DIRECTLY UNDER where the diamond shape it. The big deal Is when I saw this article http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081007/...a_earthquake_2. The most interesting part of the article is when it says:

Scientists say what appeared to be an earthquake in northeastern Nevada was actually a seismograph picking up waves from an earlier quake in the Arctic Ocean
'Sigala says shaking could not be felt in Nevada, but that waves from a quake like the one in the Arctic can be detected around the world.' That rang several bells in my head when the Federation of Light had said ,

Accept us in your TRUTH as we draw closer to your earthly vibration, and remember of the (small) tremor that we spoke of. We speak of this so that there shall be no cause for alarm.

Someone asked if it was to be a physical or earthly tremor? I said both.

It is to be a shuddering within the core of your earth, but it shall cause no damage. It simply can not be avoided. It is of no harm. It shall take place a few days before the time of our appearance.

Are they trying to rebalance the polar energy of our planet? Is it ironic that the Artic earthquakes are right under the Diamond shape in google earth and that the 'waves' can be felt throughout the globe? Ironic this is happening exactaly 1 week to contact? Perhaps this was not the shudder event, but a precursor to the event. Perhaps they are 'situating' themselves delicately as to minimize harm. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/...us2008xwbc.php

Way to many 'Ironies' happening lately. I hope people will 'wake up' and just feel what their heart tells them. If people still know what their heart is. 'sigh'
http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/10...the-light.html
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:21 PM   #132
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Realist has the stench of truth about him/her!-forgive the twisted humour- (stench and truth shouldn't really be connected).Even so, i hope that we all still share the excitements of childhood;waiting for santa and i hope realist is wrong not for his/her sake but for the hope fuel the planet needs.Also if the ship becomes visible hope it's not bluebeam/associated tech.Either way 'Blossom' needs to be addressed if this doesn't occur as she should be fully aware of such falsehoods and potential affects on weaker and easily led souls-there maybe alot of weaker willed/easily influenced people out there who may take her 'channeling' as a religion,consequentially manipulation which is one of the worst things one individual can administer on another.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:25 PM   #133
stal
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 84
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Realist has the stench of truth about him/her!-forgive the twisted humour- (stench and truth shouldn't really be connected).Even so, i hope that we all still share the excitements of childhood;waiting for santa and i hope realist is wrong not for his/her sake but for the hope fuel the planet needs.Also if the ship becomes visible hope it's not bluebeam/associated tech.Either way 'Blossom' needs to be addressed if this doesn't occur as she should be fully aware of such falsehoods and potential affects on weaker and easily led souls-there maybe alot of weaker willed/easily influenced people out there who may take her 'channeling' as a religion,consequentially manipulation which is one of the worst things one individual can administer on another.

unless she has been purposfuly mislead. then its not her that people should be looking at.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:31 PM   #134
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member
 
Streetsdreamer13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 31
Talking Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
October 14th is going to come and go just like the 7th did.
I agree with you my friend. If you have watched the Youtube Videos about "The Galactic Federation of Light" And "First Contact" videos. They have changed the date a few times. Also if you watch ALL of their videos starting from the beginning, you'll notice they say at first this will be a worldwide event then in further videos it says the contacts will be visible in the US only....Don't get me wrong I WOULD LOVE if this were to happen and i truly hope they do show themselves for 3 days like they say. If just feel like this day will come and pass and the guys who made these claims and videos about October 14th will come up with some excuse and or choose another date....Nevertheless it will be interesting to see what happens. Let me know if you see anything in the skies come October 14th i know i'll be looking.
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:42 PM   #135
tonyotag
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 47
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
At first the October 14 prediction didn't feel right to me either, so I decided to do some research on Blossom. She is English and came out to Australia years ago to live. But when she was living in England before the channellings started, she was fainting and not well. She was tested for epilepsy and other things but all was clear. This went on for a long time until a clairvoyant told her about the spirit standing behind her saying she agreed to be a channeller before birth. They had an agreement to do this. Once she started channelling 'white cloud', her illness disappeared, just cleared up. Apparently the faintings where she could hear people but couldn't move was to do with her physical system being aligned to channel.

I have seen other channellers and they just made me laugh, but if you do some research I think you might find she is the real deal. Now having said that, she always does healing for people for free.
Can you list your sources?
tonyotag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:54 PM   #136
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

I still have my reservations about this one.
But i'm holding out if it be true but my intuition is telling me something else.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:58 PM   #137
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 38
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

wassup djedi's
this upcoming event has pushed me to observe how fear, mistrust of my intuition , feelings of unworthiness,
fear of what my peers will think of me if this doesn't happen
& old belief structures are working against me while
developing the skill of instant manifestation
the reason I'm sharing this with you guys is
this thread reps the flow of thoughts that stream thru my mind when i focus
on this event pro & con
now that the 14th is right around the corner my mind starts to have doubts
disclaimers run rampant
for example: I really want this to happen but...yada yada yada
i come home and jump on this forum and you guys are expressing exactly what i or we or One is thinking or seeing
it blew me away when i realized this
So I guess I owe this thread and all it's participants a big MAHALO & ALOHA
tell us/me what I/you think
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:38 AM   #138
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Good point Stal,yet she should come out and up front as realist suggests if this does not occur on the date she initially mentioned i.e. oct 14th. Judgement should not be passed however,at least not presently.Now i hear the date has been changed from anywhere between oct 14th and january!? (Something i read recently can't remember where though sorry)-She did release a vid on youtube reinforcing oct 14th a week ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFyK2N4RG_o
We just need to wait and see don't we?In the mean time we should get on with productive stuff and keep up with the information on events unfolding and try and make sense of it all.Keep the faith in each other.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:21 AM   #139
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member
 
Sanat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 413
Default About the Google earth "glitches" which also appear on other satelite feeds:

About the Google earth "glitches" which also appear on other satelite feeds:



Quote:
"Brad, thanks, for this, I know someone who worked for NATO and defense department... they told me that The Department of Defense gets first dibs on what goes out on all satellite images and if there is anything there that they do not want us to see, they are blocked out 'for security reasons'. So no matter where the images are coming from... whatever it is they do not want us to see is blocked off. It has nothing to do with putting together 'snapshots' from previous days, or angles of the satellite images... these shapes were not there previously and they take photos daily and they have the technology to cover the whole globe. There is a coverup."
http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/10...-you-sure.html
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:48 AM   #140
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stal View Post
unless she has been purposfuly mislead. then its not her that people should be looking at.
Do we really have any evidence to support that channelling is actually of use?

What is channelling? I don't know.

I'm presuming, and I stand to be corrected here, that people are getting messages in their heads.

When the event doesn't happen, some will say that she has been mislead by her sources, but do we even know how real this is?
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:57 PM   #141
elias
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 62
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Sometimes i feel sorry ....

The ETs are not that important, the love we must have for each-other is important. Why are we fighting over something we do not know? Let the 14th come and we will all know if it is true or not, but plz plz don't judge eachother even the channelers, why are some people unhappy with Blossom making money out of this? You know you are pushing money away from yourself by doing this. Be happy that this woman has made money for telling people messages of love and upliftment. The ETs want us to be able to love and live in harmony. If we are to insult each-other like this, they might even change their mind on visiting us. I am eager for their love and I send what I can to them also, and invite them.

As for now there are plenty of evidence that they are here, but if they don't show up it is not for the fact that the channelers were not telling the truth but for the fact that we are still not evolved enough, to treat eachother with love and respect.

I totally hoped that this forum would be of truth and upliftment, and I still do.

Elias
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:06 PM   #142
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 248
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

I know I said I would not post on this thread again but its not about blossom goodchild, or oct 14th, its about the images on google.

Yesterday, The large diamond shape over the north pole reached right down and covered the whole of Ireland. I Live in Dublin.
Yesterday, all day, I could not get any feed from the Sky Satellite, I have a Dish system. All day there was the message " There is a tecnical problem " and I could get nothing all day. I Thought I had forgot to pay my bill.
Today, However, I have noticed that the bottom end of the diamond has moved to left, uncovering my half of the country, Including Dublin. Today, my sky sat link is back up. Nothing to do with my bill.

I have to say, I see something in this.
Can anyone else from Dublin / Ireland, with a dish system with sky, add anything to this? Did you have sat feed yesterday?

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:14 PM   #143
elias
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 62
Smile Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauhane View Post
wassup djedi's
this upcoming event has pushed me to observe how fear, mistrust of my intuition , feelings of unworthiness,
fear of what my peers will think of me if this doesn't happen
& old belief structures are working against me while
developing the skill of instant manifestation
the reason I'm sharing this with you guys is
this thread reps the flow of thoughts that stream thru my mind when i focus
on this event pro & con
now that the 14th is right around the corner my mind starts to have doubts
disclaimers run rampant
for example: I really want this to happen but...yada yada yada
i come home and jump on this forum and you guys are expressing exactly what i or we or One is thinking or seeing
it blew me away when i realized this
So I guess I owe this thread and all it's participants a big MAHALO & ALOHA
tell us/me what I/you think

Life is a mirror isn't it?

Total Love and Respect ...
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:20 PM   #144
elias
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 62
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

A thorn defends the rose, harming those who steel the Blossom.
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:14 PM   #145
Souther
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina, US
Posts: 13
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

I have to support the "Cosmic" on this one, y'all!

Deal with the "here and now"? Let's not live in fear of what "might" happen.

Today is all you have. Right now. Yesterday is done, and "tomorrow" ain't here yet. Live in the moment. Let love guide you.

Just a few words from "Souther".


My love to you all
Souther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:55 AM   #146
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 38
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

latest channel by blossom enjoy
Quote:
14. (Oct 11th) Well, it’s almost time my friends and the world waits it seems, for this next communication with you. It still seems so unreal … and I, out of everyone should feel the reality should I not? Yet I can’t. Thousands and thousands know now of your coming (whether they believe you or not) and yet , even for those of us that are prepared , we simply do not know what to assume or visualise. Its like waiting to have a baby, except at least with that you know what to expect … a baby!!! … with you guys, we just don’t know what you are going to surprise us with. And I guess too, there are so many people that still don’t know about it and are carrying on talking about next week as if it’s just another week. It’s been a LLLLOOOONNNGGG LLLOOONNNGGG week down here… whats cooking up there?

You would be surprised!

No doubt!

Indeed we are in position and generally taking care of rescourses. May we say that in preparation we have underestimated the LOVE and anticipation that is being sent to us. Your word is ‘phenominal’ is it not? We choose to say that we shall become a phenominal phenonima! It has indeed been a long period of waiting for us also … eons of your time. Yet we are aware of the controversy that is taking place and of the complete sham that is overshadowing your beloved planet. Be of great aprehension regarding what the media shall be asked to disclose in the beginning days. We are secure in the knowledge that there are those in place on your earth that are ready to begin their dreams. They shall know exactly what to do . They have been awaitng their entire lives to be of service in this way. We wish all souls to understand this. We have not suddennly just decided to drop in for a cup of tea unannounced. This is why we asked you Blossom, to release our message to the world as you did. It was of upmost importance that your planet was aware in advance of our coming. Otherwise, the shock may have been too great. Also it has allowed souls to prepare for this historic encounter.

Dear souls of planet earth … let it be known that we have longed for this unity. Do you see how this shall change the darkness within your stratosphere into the Golden Race? This is how you shall become known.

The Golden Race.

This coming into your skies is the beginning of The New Dawn … in to The New World that has been prophesied in your past days.
Allow your hearts and minds … allow your very being to ascend into a vibration that resonates with the TRUTH of your soul.

WE BRING WITH US A NEW WAY. A NEW UNDERSTANDING.

Until you experience it for yourselves you will not be able to accept that of which we speak. Yet we say to you, when you accept it, you shall never again feel the darker times that have swamped the very air in which you have had to breathe. There shall be freshness within all things. Your days will ‘feel’ different. Your purpose shall be introduced to the self and each shall desire to go about their future days in a very different way from the way you are displaying now.

This is why we say to you ‘BE OF JOY! The minute your eyes look upon the wonderous sight that we offer, the soul shall remember who it is. How can it be anything other than immense joy? Share your knowledge with those in despair. They simply are in a place of deep sleep. Help them to awake with tender words and actions, for indeed they shall be in great need.

I think everyone is expecting the biggest part of the jigsaw … (i.e., rainbows, diamonds etc) after all, aren’t there only two pieces left? Today and tomorrow’s communication...?

In Truth the puzzle is almost complete. It leaves only the one space for it to show the fullness of itself … and we shall fill that space when we appear in your skies on the 14th day of the 10th month in the year 2008. Whereby we shall prove once and for all that we come in PEACE and LOVE.

And there shall be no one more relieved than I and that’s a fact !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dearest soul …

Oh oh! I can feel the tears coming straight away … yes? I can sort of feel what you are about to say and feel a bit reluctant from the ‘ego’ point of view, and yet … how can I refuse you at this juncture ?

On behalf of The Federation Of Light we thank you for your part in this procedure. We smile with your humour for we know we could not have done it without you.

Or I, without you … clearly! You KNOW you are most welcome on one level, but I am sure you know it’s been a ride that I wouldn’t necessarily put my hand up for again!! I look out the window and the world keeps turning. How will it be when I look out this same window next week?

It will be that you see a beauty that you have not seen before as you look through the eyes of one who has experienced and been an integral part of the way forward into the LIGHT OF LOVE … as those from planet earth join us … The Federation Of Light … on our journey home.

Nicely said my friends. We welcome you with open arms. Many, many of us. I think I speak for perhaps millions when I say THANKYOU for the LOVE you have shown us, and …
BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:05 AM   #147
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Thumbs up Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Better get the kettle on then
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:56 PM   #148
Thomazz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Copenhagen
Posts: 11
Question if it will happend - Oct 14th Event!

Get ready to dig up the pavement and remove the asfalt.

If this is going to happend - Then i have somthing i want\need to tell you.

-
The end result - People will start removing the pavement - and asfalt.

Your cars - Will be parked out on the highways...While your community will begin to change the outlook - Of streets and parks..

Many roads will have crack's and plantlife will begin to grow.
-
I have seen (with my mind) entire road systems become fertile growth areas for plantlife.
Thus many people will - Apparently in the begining fight among eachother - Because it's not common to be part of the destruction of road systems.

Because it will seem's irrational for many people who have no idea - why people will destroy road systems. But i have seen - People in yellow rain-coats - Destroy the roads - Together with digging machines. People working day and night TOGETHER - Changing the way their souroundings looks like..

Because IT matters - How our world looks like - People will wanna see EARTH underneath the pavement.
Small roads in cities - That is not really needed - Will undergo huge changes.

You will use the sidewalk-Stones - And CREATE pathways for people to walk on - In the center of the roads.. *(stones shall be laid in center of road)
I have made drawings of it - But this is not my computer - Im working on it right now at home. (im painting the future)

I write this - Just in Case our Internet goes Dead.

The total event of change - Will be absolutly amazing beound our wildest dreams (Or - FROM OUR DREAMS) - Because The silence in the future will make you hear the leaves of the trees in The city - You wont hear cars driving around. But this is many years into the future.

The most ugly parts of your city will become green roads... Plants will grow up on buildings - And apparently many people will leave the huge cities. Many will re-union with their families - Which today is a farce. (because of forced job's)

Our entire world will be using the tools our planet already had installed for us in the beginning of time - before we (not i) destroyed the planet.

I see ROADS become areas of specialized plantlife - that contain food.

I KEEP SEEING IT..And have seeing it for many many years...

In other words - I thought that it would not happend in my lifetime - But Actually my next lifetime..

But that could be because the times will shift - And this shift will be such a huge impact that - it's like entering a new planet.

Those places that i have seen - Or been to in dreams - I took notice of the absolut amazing peace within humans. But it won't happend without a huge shock.
This shock will kill some people - because they will try and keep their minds inside the current ways, and i cannot see anything else - Than either people will faint after a short while - seeing these ships. Or completly die. And you can only look - Because the amount of knowlegde missing from people who spend absolutly NO TIME investigating our planet - Will have to learn SO MUCH in a matter of a few days - I mean - 3 days might be what the human mind can manage until the energy is burned out...

I mean - You will see people go completly nuts - So BE CAREFULL how much you are able to tell - Be carefull - Because as times are now - we do have a hiracy on the streets... I mean - Gang's will have a hard time keeping their roads under their control, and between them, a mess will arrive.

One reason to TELL this message that has been transmitted *(too\through these channelers)- Is to make sure the shock won't have a deadly outcome for the people YOU want to see through this time we MIGHT have ahead of us.

One more thing - Be alert who you say stuff too... Because some people will walk around like completly insane murderes - Ready to explode on anyone who think's this is the cure...

Some of the lightworkers "work area" - Will be to balance the hardcore vibrations that will emerge... This will be out of the hands of police also.. Because TWO versions of reality will meet.

Police could also begin to act very Strange - Also be aware of traffic - Don't get out on the road - Unless you are aware that no cars are comming by - Because the person inside the car might have had a panic-attack - And he will run you down.

Imagine a whole world on some mind-altering substans...Without taking any drugs.

Be aware - How you act - because there are millions of actors let loose everywhere - in the days - IF THIS HAPPENDS.
Actors OUT OF MENTAL CONTROL...

The whole machinery of our systems will break down - Like - Everyone on your job will suddently have a mental illness - And not come to job next day ect - Because during this event - EARTH will not be EARTH anymore - like you know it.

People might think Your'n alien...Be aware of the insanity breaking out in full motion IF this happends...

Just work on your camera..And you'd be fine.
-
At the same time - MAny of us - who have spend years researching into this area of reality - We will be on top of the hill - mentally - You won't fall. But try not to make it a personal revenge to all the people you have tried to learn about this.
The so called revenge thing - Will be dealth with by the forces of nature - Some call it God.

Personally i hope that many of the friends i lost during the period leading up till now - Will return to me - I really hope they will remember me - Cuz i miss them each day.

I personally have sacrificed my incarnation - made a deal with this life - that i will sacrifice my incarnation because - Our world is now a prison...And i don't belong here...

Personally - I have no feeling telling me "they are comming" - I stopped feeling that sort of things years ago.

For me - It's more like - LOTTO - JACKPOT - LOTTERY..
I have forbidden myself to fly any higher than where im actually currently present.. Also been adviced NOT to get high on anything unless the GATES are open. *(Saves energy)

But the things i have seen - With my mind is of such nature that - That there is a natural way for mankind to exist.
By utilizing our ability to use machines...

And i think - That our current situation needs robots to make our garden blossom - Make our planet - the natural flow it needs to be - with intelligent creatures like us on it.

It's a huge plan - And...If this happends - It will be possible.

But it's a pretty wild shift - i fully agree - this is what most people will call complete insanity - But maybe you have not seen ANYTHING yet.

-We are still in the first time-period - Things are still very SLOW...
SO many laws made to decrease freedom - This event will make people grow the most funny plants in their gardens....You just wait and see..

Spend some time saying goodbye to this timeperiod - Is perhaps a good way to begin - IF it happends..

(and your body is actually BUILD for taking care of nature and your brain is built to understand a plant's will-do-power)

it's really so simple - Really simple - but a complex anatomy acroos the whole universe - Connected by all sorts... that CANNOT be put into a box - unless you wish to destroy planet earth... A warm and fuzzy feeling (that you want to destroy earth) is a system - put in there by our common insanity - of holding up this false idiotic stupid world economy.

The system destroys everything - even the minds of everything... Mindless procedures.. killings..and mental deranged leaders.

My 500 cent's..

Last edited by Thomazz; 10-11-2008 at 02:05 PM.
Thomazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:46 AM   #149
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member
 
Sanat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 413
Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Some final words from Atmos before D-day:

Quote:
October the 14th will be a monumental day when at last you see irrefutable evidence of our presence. It will sweep away the deliberate policy of most governments to hide the facts of our existence. Not only that but also our contact with their officials offering to bring peace to Earth, which has repeatedly been rejected. Our help has been extended to you since you first split the atom, as it was seen that this would lead to the development of nuclear weapons with the power to destroy your Earth. We shall eventually prove to you beyond doubt, that on more than one occasion you were intending to bring about a nuclear war. We shall also show you proof that your actions could have destroyed your Earth. We wish you to be aware that we have acted as your guardians for many thousands of years, and you would not have been where you are now without our help, indeed you would not have reached this high point in evolution.

Our help has been on both a physical and mental level, as we have tried to encourage a more spiritual and loving approach to life. We talk often of our allies, and be assured that many of our kind have taken a normal incarnation upon Earth and walk amongst you even now. They have brought a higher energy to you to help lift up your consciousness, and often been the very ones who have led the way to a higher understanding. You do not realise for one moment how much has been done to help you through this vital period. We along with the many councils that oversee your evolution, have constantly worked for your well being. We do not interfere with your freewill but have always kept a balance between the dark and Light, to give you every opportunity to lift up out of the lower vibrations. Whilst you have determined the nature of your experiences, we have ensured that the Divine Plan works out.
http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/...13.08Atmos.htm
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:09 AM   #150
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member
 
Sanat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 413
Default The "veil" to be lifted for one day during this?

Here is a new and somewhat mysterious message regarding the upcoming incident:

Quote:
my message from the galactic federation of light

channelling salona

hello salona, my intuition has guided me to your energy what do you wish to say.

people of earth, in a few earth weeks there will be a colliding of worlds, ours and yours, there will be 3 days of bliss and pure hope and understanding, do not think and do not feel as the divine is not letting anything come to earth until the 14th, we wish your journey of hope and love to be an unforgettable experience,, and one thing i believe you all need to be fully aware of, the veil will be lifted on the second day of our arrival the memory veil, meaning you will remember for one day and one day alone who you are enough memory and enough truth to make this planet brighter than it has ever been
The full message here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXAKGPqt3YY
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon