Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 11:12 PM   #76
Dusty Nothing
Avalon Senior Member
 
Dusty Nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Burntwood, United Kingdom
Posts: 39
Default Re: Government to give every american 1,000,000

Maybe an economic collapse wouldn't be such a good thing for people who enjoy material possesions, wouldn't be so good for anyone if it is used to issue in the new world order, but do I want things to change? personally, I do, and if it takes an economic collapse to wake the masses then so be it, though I'm sure a more positive route could be taken to achieve this. What I don't want to see is a really rough period for humanity which leads to nothing.

Chaos is a necessary tool of evolution
Dusty Nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:35 PM   #77
runcable
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3
Default Re: Government to give every american 1,000,000

I don't really understand where the thread starter wants this conversation to go although I do respect questioning the system.

When I read the suggestion about giving everyone "X" amount of money, I visualize pictures of Germans using wheel barrels to transport enough money just to buy a loaf of bread.
runcable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:38 PM   #78
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: Government to give every american 1,000,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by runcable View Post
I don't really understand where the thread starter wants this conversation to go although I do respect questioning the system.

When I read the suggestion about giving everyone "X" amount of money, I visualize pictures of Germans using wheel barrels to transport enough money just to buy a loaf of bread.
Questioning the system, yes.

Establishing the truth that the "system" cannot repair itself with the "power" in place as it is today.

In additon, "We" the "people" should question our "attachments" Literally.

Maybe it was not the best way to bring up some points but my intentions were good and I am searching on a continual basis for answers. I appreciate and respect ALL who comment and share there view points. I have found that the answers "pop out" when more than one add there view points.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:18 PM   #79
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Government to give every american 1,000,000

Money ... virtually the most powerful boxing in tool of reality that TPTB have at their disposal, for without it most of your thoughts are tied to how to get it, and with it most of your thoughts are tied to how to protect it!

And this thread probably one of the most important subjects on Avalon that hons in on how the captivity of humanity has been established over eons.

This is a subject to work on!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:30 PM   #80
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: Government to give every american 1,000,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Money ... virtually the most powerful boxing in tool of reality that TPTB have at their disposal, for without it most of your thoughts are tied to how to get it, and with it most of your thoughts are tied to how to protect it!

And this thread probably one of the most important subjects on Avalon that hons in on how the captivity of humanity has been established over eons.

This is a subject to work on!
Yes indeed! Exactly! Well said Christo888
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:07 PM   #81
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: Government to give every american 1,000,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Money ... virtually the most powerful boxing in tool of reality that TPTB have at their disposal, for without it most of your thoughts are tied to how to get it, and with it most of your thoughts are tied to how to protect it!

And this thread probably one of the most important subjects on Avalon that hons in on how the captivity of humanity has been established over eons.

This is a subject to work on!
I would like to know if there is anyone here who can shed some light on the thoughts we have regarding money and how controlling and interfering it can be?? I guess if NOONE has money WE would certainly listen or "think" of other means to survive/evolve. Is this why at this time "money" as we know it is failing?? Is this also a "good" plan although possibly painful?? No money NO control???
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:07 PM   #82
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Government to give every american 1,000,000

Either program yourself or continue being programmed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiJk6MeBx54


Corporations have been knowingly using colors, logo’s and signs and symbols that were taken from “Treasures of Old” and are exactly synchronistically in-tune with your “chakras,” and DNA. Even to penetrate deep down into the mechanisms that activate the holographic instructions alongside the hormonal chemical 'binary' reactions of such, that “pull” and “tug” (temptations-addictions-habits-ailments, calculated drug dosages that prolong your misery, even ego creation), at your longing for achievements of the inner heart, but for their gain, their kingdom at your expense. In other words society has been woven into a forced gathering of your deepest Spiritual aspects from outside of yourself. What we were all here to achieve Spiritually, in order to grow our being into the fullness of all that we are, have had the tables turned so that we seek outside ourselves to gather all the possessions of fulfillment in order to satisfy those longings deep within which motivate us into self discovery. But that has been purposely withheld from our understanding by secreting and hiding the Truth of Knowledge from all across the ages. We have all been turned into human spirits of worker bees to grow a kingdom of a physical empire that those at the top (mere mortals whom have sold themselves for fortune and glory to some yet unknowns) revel in and further exert their drunken ego while we continue struggling to pay for their products that we think we are supposed to have.

If you are sick than stop eating the food supply; if you are weak then look within and above for the Sun is in your forehead; if you are thirsty then let your internal Violet fire ignite your breath into water; if you are hungry then fill your self with Milk, Honey, Oil, and Wine and let your gut (the Orange grove) be your garden of self-perpetuating flora from which to live off of; if you have no place to live than focus your own Sun in order to build heaven in your own Earthly body over time; if you have no money than wave your hands and stomp your feet to fill the world with Diamonds and Gold. Or, if you do not believe this than stand by and just watch the planned destruction of the entire system of planet earth right before your eyes. Planned destruction? The more that stand and watch the more likely the current path of an unraveling ‘bankers paradigm’ of control and manipulation will be administered patches to hold it in place at the expense of civil liberties, sovereignty, felicity and humanity’s inheritance of innateness of Freedom.
For without enough of those with self-awareness, personal responsibility, and discernment the unraveling energy has no direction of where to go next… for it is only ‘Thought’ that can create the Worlds and money only extends time in 3rd dimension because it prolongs the need to know what Truth of Knowledge is and pain and suffering are the result of ignorance by relying on others to solve our dilemmas.

That’s just my 10 cents down penny lane.

Even Paul Simon knew way back when without a doubt and just kept on playing!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OafqYNCzq5U
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:18 PM   #83
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: Government to give every american 1,000,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
I think that the bank bailouts will work and help stabilise the economy.
interesting opinion.. what do you propose will happen when they guarantee the money markets and print all the money to honour the funds in savings accounts? its not a bail out, its a bank robbery and fraud!! this will save them nicely ty.. they have stated they will not lend any money out until they are recapitalised.. then we have the credit card derivatives and so on.. there is about 1.5 quadrillion dollars of levaraged worthless fiat paper out there.. how do you suppose we ever get out of this?? answer , we dont.. economic collapse is happening now.. its just in a surreal slow motion mode.. we will wait longer then we think but tis coming as soon as the first shot is fired in anger in the middle east..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:58 PM   #84
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: Government to give every american 1,000,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Either program yourself or continue being programmed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiJk6MeBx54


Corporations have been knowingly using colors, logo’s and signs and symbols that were taken from “Treasures of Old” and are exactly synchronistically in-tune with your “chakras,” and DNA. Even to penetrate deep down into the mechanisms that activate the holographic instructions alongside the hormonal chemical 'binary' reactions of such, that “pull” and “tug” (temptations-addictions-habits-ailments, calculated drug dosages that prolong your misery, even ego creation), at your longing for achievements of the inner heart, but for their gain, their kingdom at your expense. In other words society has been woven into a forced gathering of your deepest Spiritual aspects from outside of yourself. What we were all here to achieve Spiritually, in order to grow our being into the fullness of all that we are, have had the tables turned so that we seek outside ourselves to gather all the possessions of fulfillment in order to satisfy those longings deep within which motivate us into self discovery. But that has been purposely withheld from our understanding by secreting and hiding the Truth of Knowledge from all across the ages. We have all been turned into human spirits of worker bees to grow a kingdom of a physical empire that those at the top (mere mortals whom have sold themselves for fortune and glory to some yet unknowns) revel in and further exert their drunken ego while we continue struggling to pay for their products that we think we are supposed to have.

If you are sick than stop eating the food supply; if you are weak then look within and above for the Sun is in your forehead; if you are thirsty then let your internal Violet fire ignite your breath into water; if you are hungry then fill your self with Milk, Honey, Oil, and Wine and let your gut (the Orange grove) be your garden of self-perpetuating flora from which to live off of; if you have no place to live than focus your own Sun in order to build heaven in your own Earthly body over time; if you have no money than wave your hands and stomp your feet to fill the world with Diamonds and Gold. Or, if you do not believe this than stand by and just watch the planned destruction of the entire system of planet earth right before your eyes. Planned destruction? The more that stand and watch the more likely the current path of an unraveling ‘bankers paradigm’ of control and manipulation will be administered patches to hold it in place at the expense of civil liberties, sovereignty, felicity and humanity’s inheritance of innateness of Freedom.
For without enough of those with self-awareness, personal responsibility, and discernment the unraveling energy has no direction of where to go next… for it is only ‘Thought’ that can create the Worlds and money only extends time in 3rd dimension because it prolongs the need to know what Truth of Knowledge is and pain and suffering are the result of ignorance by relying on others to solve our dilemmas.

That’s just my 10 cents down penny lane.

Even Paul Simon knew way back when without a doubt and just kept on playing!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OafqYNCzq5U
now THAT is insight!!! I think this statement should be posted as a new thread! Soooo much can be contemplated and discerned.

Last edited by sammytray; 11-12-2008 at 04:37 PM.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:51 AM   #85
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Government to give every american 1,000,000

...

Last edited by Christo888; 11-12-2008 at 08:00 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:47 AM   #86
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: Government to give every american 1,000,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
interesting opinion.. what do you propose will happen when they guarantee the money markets and print all the money to honour the funds in savings accounts? its not a bail out, its a bank robbery and fraud!! this will save them nicely ty.. they have stated they will not lend any money out until they are recapitalised.. then we have the credit card derivatives and so on.. there is about 1.5 quadrillion dollars of levaraged worthless fiat paper out there.. how do you suppose we ever get out of this?? answer , we dont.. economic collapse is happening now.. its just in a surreal slow motion mode.. we will wait longer then we think but tis coming as soon as the first shot is fired in anger in the middle east..
Yep , they are changing the original placements of the bailout money.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon