Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-08-2009, 01:47 PM   #26
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Alex Jones

Hi Swanny,

It appears that the bignews is the Charlie Sheen story who had 20 minutes with the President (these 20 minutes are normally paid for and they're not cheap!) speaking about 9/11.

The important thing about this meeting is that it was directly with the US President face to face, on record, of Sheen giving Obama proof of what he was saying.

So now the question is, "Will the President investigate?". Obama has more or less admitted that the investigation that was carried out was at the least flawed and probably inadequate and now has his back against the wall. Will he dismiss this and make 60% of Americans think he just doesn't care? Will he form a new investigation and stir up a hornets' nest and make Dick Cheney poo his pants a little? - By the way, we have seen very little of George W since the elections. Has he moved to Paraguay yet?

I think politically, Obama stepped on the ball a little with this one and a lot of pressure will be put on him now to open the books up again and this time for the truth, warts and all.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Anyone else here listening to him?
www.infowars.com
He says he is going to disclose something big on tuesday. 08-09-09
I've been listening to him for a while now and think he is great, shame about all the adverts but that's what you get for listening to american radio I guess
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:38 PM   #27
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

This is at the end of the transcript..did no one notice it?
Author’s Note: What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet.
This is an open letter to the President requesting a new investigation.
Charlie Sheen.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:54 PM   #28
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

nope didn't notice it. LOL!
boy I feel dumb....
Thanks for pointing that out.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:14 PM   #29
viking
Avalon Senior Member

So what was the big anouncment??

Anyone?

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:18 PM   #30
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Oh there is NO WAY that we can change this corrupt system

Alex is wrong about that and I seriously hope he has come around to figuring that out.

I know that we were promised a better world then that and that is what I am pushing for.

Charley Sheen is quite impressive but he is no better than Alex when it comes right down to this. He is for changing government also

I truly believe in my heart that most of hollywood is aware but where their hearts are, who knows
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:13 PM   #31
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

BREAKING NEWS!

911 was an inside job, now they have some US actor telling us, this is the biggest event in infowars history?....i obviously havent missed anything then.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:19 PM   #32
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidya Moksha View Post
BREAKING NEWS!

911 was an inside job, now they have some US actor telling us, this is the biggest event in infowars history?....i obviously havent missed anything then.

Thats too bad that you feel this way. It is very important this information gets out. In fact some people NEED to hear this as they are not AWARE of the events

9/11 was very important and its a start. Once people see that this WAS a set up then they can join together in any form or way they want to STOP anything further from happening

Its an important first step to waking up this world to the truth
Old 09-08-2009, 04:33 PM   #33
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

That was huge I mean Alex can hang up the old Mic now no one is ever gonna top this!! Charlie is a good guy and not just him Martin too. They both know something is fishy . But this wasn`t huge we all know this it`s all ready come out that the Sheen family wants a new investigation just like us bottom feeder`s do. He won`t get his 20 mins with Obama the economic problems are too big Obama just can`t take time out to address some thing thats already been decided or like the letter said its time to move forward /changing the past won`t fix the future.

But it is the past that has put us in our current situation and by ignoring those mistakes of the past you cant fix the future. Policies put in place because of those mistakes bankrupted a nation and helped to tear down a world wide economy two wars and countless dollars thrown at nothing not to mention the countless lives that have been lost ove rthe lies and policies of a corrupt administration will not be ignored by its people and the people of the world

Just look around and see on 9-11 the protests are not just in the U.S. they are spreading across the globe all you need to do to see this is visit WE ARE CHANGE you can see it . The Citizens of America are not alone in this fight

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-08-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:45 PM   #34
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

You are exactly right NB, I couldn't of said it better

I have been listening to Alex for an hour now and what he is doing is reading the letter now. I have put this on my face book page and I pray someone will read the letter

I have sent it to my son as there are so many waiting for any news such as this.

I want this around. To me it is so important and not just about 9/11 but to stop it from happening again..............We need a breaking point and this is it !

They are not ready to hear about the aliens but you know, I firmly believe with all my heart that we have more aliens ready to step in and help us and that they will indeed do so

We can do this
Old 09-08-2009, 04:52 PM   #35
franciejones
Banned

Yes..very misleading. MANY people believe this actually happened due to the fact that FICTIONAL responsed are posted from Barack. I am way MAD at Alex Jones for this stunt. TOO many people listen to him and read his site for this to have gone down. DISGUSTING.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:00 PM   #36
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Yes..very misleading. MANY people believe this actually happened due to the fact that FICTIONAL responsed are posted from Barack. I am way MAD at Alex Jones for this stunt. TOO many people listen to him and read his site for this to have gone down. DISGUSTING.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I love it and I'm glad and how do you know for sure that Obama is not behind this? I can sometimes see him behind alot more than people think.

So go ahead and be mad but I hope people actually read the letter......the facts are there.

Where are all these people that they killed? WHERE? Why shouldn't we ask for a new investigation?

I say Thank you Alex Jones and Charley Sheen thank you thank you
Old 09-08-2009, 05:00 PM   #37
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Charlie Sheen is a true American willing to put his career on the line to speak out.

The way it was done in a written form, creating reality! Is a perfect psy op against the NWO.

We are using their psy op games against them!

It is so perfect it makes me giggle!
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:03 PM   #38
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Just read the pretend interview.
Very well written and a great read and hopefully the noise it makes will wake up a few
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:03 PM   #39
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Im sitting here smiling from ear to ear and tickled pink all over. I am loving this so much.

I love Charlie Sheen and Alex Jones for doing this. I know there are more out there and its really sad that they have to put their lives on the line

BUT we all know so go ahead and try killing either one of them......millions of us know what is going on.

Send the letter to everyone.

Who cares if the interview really happened...............

the story is the truth and this is great
Old 09-08-2009, 05:13 PM   #40
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

I guess we all wake up differently. I think if I believed 9/11 was actually committed by Islamic terrorists and then read on Alex Jones site about Charlie Sheen faking a conversation with Obama about 9/11 being an inside job, that it would think he's just another "crazy conspiracy theorist". I know the Sheens have worked very hard for truth in all things and I have seen Charlie speak about 9/11 before and I am proud of them. The hype and then the fictions are not the best way to wake people up who have been dealing with fictions all their lives, imho. I guess it might put pressure on Obama to actually meet with Charlie. Let's hope for the best.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:15 PM   #41
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Vidya Moksha,

I guess I missed that too, or it wasn't online when I read the thing. I wake up really early around 5:00 local time, one hour before Esatern time in the US and I'm convinced that the disclaimer was not there. It's not the first time Prison Planet had to change or changed their pages to suit the moment. But even if the disclaimer was there, it's a little like what you get on an insurance policy, the body of the propaganda sucks you in and the disclaimer takes second stage.

Now I know the title of a new movie "The Jones Deception". He did exactly what he complains in so many circumstances against, trying to hoodwink the public. I'm sorry Alex Jones but doing this to hype someones' idea was too much. Just to get the punters in.

Considering the sensitivity of the matter I think it was very inappropriate to make such a misleading story, I mean if the subject needs clever (well not that much) marketing techniques, then it's probably not true. Right?

So now I'm back where I was six months ago about this hack.

Just when I was beginning to trust him a little more.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidya Moksha View Post
This is at the end of the transcript..did no one notice it?
Author’s Note: What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet.
This is an open letter to the President requesting a new investigation.
Charlie Sheen.

Last edited by Steve_A; 09-08-2009 at 05:19 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:23 PM   #42
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post
I guess we all wake up differently. I think if I believed 9/11 was actually committed by Islamic terrorists and then read on Alex Jones site about Charlie Sheen faking a conversation with Obama about 9/11 being an inside job, that it would think he's just another "crazy conspiracy theorist". I know the Sheens have worked very hard for truth in all things and I have seen Charlie speak about 9/11 before and I am proud of them. The hype and then the fictions are not the best way to wake people up who have been dealing with fictions all their lives, imho. I guess it might put pressure on Obama to actually meet with Charlie. Let's hope for the best.
I put it on my face book an hour ago and no one has touched it. OH LOL LOL my family does think I'm crazy

Think I will put up a note...........Please read, I'm not crazy
Old 09-08-2009, 05:23 PM   #43
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Using deceptive tactics while we are entering the energies of openness and honesty.. bad idea if you ask me. I think this one will angry a lot of people who are fed up with the MS news feeding them daily deceptive information. On the other hand if it creates enough hype, it will stir a lot of people from the mass populace (who respond best to celebrities) to go out and do some fact finding or even demand a closer look by the officials.

In any case Charlie Sheen has my utmost respect. Throwing on the line an A-list holywood career for the truth is not easy.. you can't imagine until you are at that position. It is easy making risks when you can't lose much but it becomes very tough when you have everything to lose and practically nothing to gain personally.. it takes vision and deeper understanding of how things work.

I always liked his movies and knew there was something to him... now I see why.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:26 PM   #44
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I put it on my face book an hour ago and no one has touched it. OH LOL LOL my family does think I'm crazy

Think I will put up a note...........Please read, I'm not crazy
I have watched documentaries where people are spoken to and shown video of WTC 7 and had mountains of evidence shown and explained to them and they say they have better things to worry about and how disrespectful truthers are to the families of 9/11 victims. It's a sad, sad thing that we care more about bills and work than how our loved ones were murdered by the government or many governments. More will wake up but I do believe this is at their own pace. Only thing anyone can do is to put the word out.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:32 PM   #45
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Thechosen,

I think that deception tactics cheapen the subject, or deems the subject frivolous. It can only be a negative. Also the page has been changed from this morning - check out what the reaction was from the first people that posted a reaction:

http://www.infowars.com/twenty-minut...the-president/

You can fool some of the people, but not all of them, except when the page was changed you will notice how their responses changed.

It's sad when Jones has to resort to tacky gimmicks to rake the punters in.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Using deceptive tactics while we are entering the energies of openness and honesty.. bad idea if you ask me. I think this one will angry a lot of people who are fed up with the MS news feeding them daily deceptive information. On the other hand if it creates enough hype, it will stir a lot of people from the mass populace (who respond best to celebrities) to go out and do some fact finding or even demand a closer look by the officials....
Old 09-08-2009, 05:33 PM   #46
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

yes, same here. I bought tons of videos here and some of my neighbors still turn their backs on me. My husband got mad and wanted me to understand that I need to stop

Oh no way, I'm not embarrassed with anything I have to say and I'm at the point now, you dont want to know, dont ask me.

I will never lied and I already had the cops bring to the hospital once. Thank God my husband convinced the dr I am not nuts. One nurse knew and she felt bad for me. So know what? I send emails to their fax machines now. I send it to the police depts too and no one has come and taken me away again. OH LOL my husband would so be mad at me if he knew.

I'm going to send this letter.

Who cares what they think. We need to do what we can to wake them up
Old 09-08-2009, 05:37 PM   #47
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
yes, same here. I bought tons of videos here and some of my neighbors still turn their backs on me. My husband got mad and wanted me to understand that I need to stop

Oh no way, I'm not embarrassed with anything I have to say and I'm at the point now, you dont want to know, dont ask me.

I will never lied and I already had the cops bring to the hospital once. Thank God my husband convinced the dr I am not nuts. One nurse knew and she felt bad for me. So know what? I send emails to their fax machines now. I send it to the police depts too and no one has come and taken me away again. OH LOL my husband would so be mad at me if he knew.

I'm going to send this letter.

Who cares what they think. We need to do what we can to wake them up
Here's the conundrum for me with trying to wake people up. Have you ever seen someone try to talk to a person about Jesus and religion when that person is not religious or not a Christian? See, I loves me some Jesus but even I get turned off by someone trying to push what they believe in on me as if it's the only right way. It turns people in general off most times. I tend to share information but I don't try to push it because if I push even just a smidge too hard, people will turn off and label me crazy. It's ok but if I just share and let them have at it on their own, they tend to come around, slowly but surely.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:41 PM   #48
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Wow why does everyone think Alex is trying to hoodwink us?

This is a way to get this discussion out to the mainstream media

Doesn't anyone see this but me?

Geez I really am on the wrong planet
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:49 PM   #49
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thats too bad that you feel this way. It is very important this information gets out. In fact some people NEED to hear this as they are not AWARE of the events

9/11 was very important and its a start. Once people see that this WAS a set up then they can join together in any form or way they want to STOP anything further from happening

Its an important first step to waking up this world to the truth
I think its horses for courses. No one in this forum doubts the 'reality' of what happened (no one knows for sure who did what, but it was obviously an inside job). My post was to this forum. I have been posting stuff about 911 to a facebbok page for a year or so also, a few pick up on it, most dont. Im obviously a nut job. My sister came round the other day with her new bf, 911 was brought up, they didnt know it was an inside job, BUT THEY DIDNT CARE either. Its not part of their world.

Also some people can not accept that their govt would do this. It is a threat to their reality and their world and they will never accept it. It threatens their cosy little world too much, and they simply can't take it.

Alex Jones has not made any first steps, this is old stuff now. And he has a poor reputation, even amongst truth seekers. So now he has a celebrity on board (I read in this forum that the celeb was making a sacrifice, but I listened to start of the show and Jones said he was making $20M per annum as an actor..guess i could afford to sacrifice some of that income too). I suppose in this celeb fed world some people might take notice, if this celeb is anybody, I hadnt heard of him before, but then I have never owned a tv and I cant remember him in any film I have ever seen.

I saw a piece by US architects recently, they were saying "hang on, we build these things, there's no way it could fall like that with jet fuel, we need to investigate". Wouldnt they have more credence than Jones in the US?

For sure it would be nice if something comes of this, but my comments reflected the hype around the 'biggest' ever Jones show, and it was posted to an audience in this forum, and I stand by my sarcasm.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:51 PM   #50
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Steve: I was actually among the first people to read the story at infowars.com (There were only 9 comments at the time).. and the disclaimer was NOT at the end of the page. It was added only about 15 minutes later. I am pretty sure I would have seen it as I continued reading everything from the end up to all the comments made until then and writing my own comment.

Let's hope it gets the hype it deserves.. The good thing is Alex and Charlie seem to have planned this really really well and have counted with all the possibilities. After all is said and done, definately a positive development.. except for the deceptive tactics.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote