Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-19-2008, 09:32 PM   #26
conkling
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Half Past Human

Zynox...
Your vernacular is so full of vivid imagery as to resemble the 'shift of ages' that we are all beginning to experience...more & more as this frequency increases, I have been intuitively led to souls such as yourself who are simply expressing the spirit of pure consciousness...
It feels like a vision that, though still not in focus, it is now beginning to take on a definable form...but surely it is light...perhaps a merkaba spinning endlessly around, faster and faster...it is our life force, and it is transparent in you and I, just has it is in the Earth herself....
peace 2 u
conkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:35 PM   #27
EpiphaMe

Words, fluid, find me.... the voice in harmony... earth herself, walking around speaking her mind... this shift, palpable for some time,am not surprised. Honoring your presence, the likes of you, this verdant view. Melody springs forth. This throat choked hunger filled.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:16 AM   #28
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful the words I hear without sound. To the brothers and sisters that fall without fear in the coming days. Our choice to come back to this world was made by for reasons perhaps unknown as of yet. Important are the roles to be played out by all. To the very end. To the very beginning.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:07 PM   #29
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

From Urban Survival:
http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm

"A reminder Cliff and I will be on Coast To Coast AM with George Knapp Sunday (2008.09.21) night into Monday morning with George Knapp. The October 7th (=/- a couple of days) seems to be 'stable' in modelspace as when huge country transformative change' starts up.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2008/09/21.html

If you're a regular reader, you know this date is why we've been loading up on beans, rice, meds, and coffee. OK, maybe few other goodies to be used as trading stock. And why we've got our family gathering planned for Oct 1-14. I figure it never hurts to have a few people around who can snap-shoot expert at 460 meters (without a scope) around. Sometimes being a nutjob just makes sense."

Also, another parallel thread on Avalon at:
IMPORTANT - WebBot Predictions (October 7th Event) on Coast to Coast Sunday!
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=2762

~ namaste ~
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:16 PM   #30
conkling
Avalon Senior Member

happy "Saturn" day Zynox...
thank u 4 the tip on the coast to coast show...
I would love to hear how these obviously brilliant minds came up with such an ingenious way of tapping into the collective unconscious...via 'cyber spiders' etc....
Their accuracy alone gives their predictions merit in the camp of the skeptics...
The science world of academia always quietly dismisses such obvious 'proof of a higher consciousness' into the back of their proverbial hard drive in a file labeled..."mysteries of the unexplained..."....never to be analyzed, researched or discussed again. (At least not publicly anyways)
(incidentally...seems like yesterday's position of the stars inspired many with a creative outflow of prose within this thread...very cool indeed)
peace & infinite blessings
conkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:22 PM   #31
jujumon

Does anyone have links to previous predictions by HPH? I would like to see those.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:19 AM   #32
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Cross posted to the other HPH thread, cause I'm detail oriented:

Whelp,

So, Cliff was a bit early, hope Igor has had enough pie ...

The Final Act - Namaste Friends - May you be ready:

Hammer Raised, Economic Patriot Act About to Be Unleashed -
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...3907#post23907

Minor correction, I want my title back - it should be:

The Economic Terrorism Wealth Transfer Act

as always:

~ namaste my brothers and sisters, let us be compassionate in the chaos ~
Old 09-22-2008, 01:34 AM   #33
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Cross posted because I am getting anal that my friends form real-time conclusion and be(have) accordingly:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...4170#post24170

Hi All,

It seems to me that you could say, for extreme simplicity's sake, that there are two over-arching factions on the planet.

One faction has placed a major bet on CERN, and the massive funding, and military-industrial-espionage technology associated with it. There are many scientists and engineers working in compartmentalized projects underground, some of them similar to CERN. Henry Deacon has recently spoken publicly about working on projects similar to CERN. These projects have many levels, and compartments, in terms of physical and temporal displacement, and also in social space.

Others have elected to make sovereign *dis-CERN-ment of projects such as CERN, and of the personnel, and military-industrial-espionage technology associated with them, many of which operate in the classified, Top Secret or Black Operations world.

I am not a seer like Michael.

However, I am inclined to the view that it is no accident that CERN has been brought on line at this time. From a mathematical point of view, you could model our Earth time-line as a complex algorithm, reduce it to a predictive curve and project it on an ideal-type space-time continuum, called, say,"everyday reality". Maybe something like that has been done. Many curves have inflection points, and we are at a big inflection point on that curve right now. The global economy is in meltdown mode. It is no exaggeration to say that it may imminently fail, with unpredictable, chaotic consequences for the global time-line. Also at this juncture, there are major failures that may imminently occur in other spheres of the human experience on this planet.

It is likely that the global CERN faction is extremely con-CERN-ed about managing the outcome of these multiple, major, imminent inflections of the time-line we are on, and will employ all means at their disposal to ensure a result that is favorable to their continued domination of the global control system.

Naturally, this situation may call for great *dis-CERN-ment on the part of those who operate from a Heart chakra orientation.

To wit: all serious magicians employ circles in their work. Among other things, CERN is a big, extremely high energy circle. On one level, CERN could be seen as an attempt to dominate Mother Nature with brute force -- billions of dollars of financing, miles and miles of super-magnets, massive tunnel boring machines grinding away inside the Earth deep underground, etc. It is an attempt to parse the very warp and woof of the physical MATRIX in which we are immersed. If this isn't MAJIC, it will do in the nonce.

From the standpoint of CERN, their 24/7 operating curve has suffered an unfortunate 22/7 magnetic discontinuity. In other words, what goes around, comes around.

Cliff High, at Half Past Human, says that October 7th is the day when momentous events transpire. Cliff has said that he likes to eat pie when he reads the Half Past Human reports. I might have some pie on October 7th myself. I truly do like apple pie, though blueberry and peach are also tasty. Maybe some chocolate pie. Chocolate is good for the Heart.

kind regards,
Richard Sauder
Old 09-22-2008, 10:07 AM   #34
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

can anyone tell me where i can find what radio station frequency and what time i can listen to red ice radio....
like C2C...there is an affiliates page that tells what radio station to tune into depending on your location...
i would need the station for Memphis,TN.
Thanks for your help.
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:14 PM   #35
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warngen View Post
can anyone tell me where i can find what radio station frequency and what time i can listen to red ice radio....
like C2C...there is an affiliates page that tells what radio station to tune into depending on your location...
i would need the station for Memphis,TN.
Thanks for your help.
www.redicecreations.com should have all the info.
Also you can download each episode of the show from the archives (although usually the second hour is 'subscribers only', but it's pretty cheap to subscribe.)
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collapse, elections, half past human, martial law, rense