Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 01-21-2010, 05:24 AM   #1
atut
Avalon Senior Member

Default Zecharia Sitchin is a shapeshifter?

We do know that Sitchin is very popular with his ancient works and research.

Do you guys have seen the interview with Arizona Wilder done by David Icke? In this interview, she explained about Reptilians, Illuminati and secret satan rituals.

She also said that Zecharia Sitchin is a reptilian and she saw he shape shifted in the rituals.

If you haven’t seen this video, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...mother+goddess

You can see especially Part 11 that she mentioned that.

So the questions is: Is Zecharia Sitchin really a reptilian?
atut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:31 AM   #2
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zecharia Sitchin is a shapeshifter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atut View Post
We do know that Sitchin is very popular with his ancient works and research.

Do you guys have seen the interview with Arizona Wilder done by David Icke? In this interview, she explained about Reptilians, Illuminati and secret satan rituals.

She also said that Zecharia Sitchin is a reptilian and she saw he shape shifted in the rituals.

If you haven’t seen this video, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...mother+goddess

You can see especially Part 11 that she mentioned that.

So the questions is: Is Zecharia Sitchin really a reptilian?

I have a long history as a shape shifter and have some carryover of that in this lifetime. I propose that at one point we were all capable of being shape-shifters. If you have energy on it then you too have done it, been it, and that, respectfully, is what you need to reflect on.

Peace among brothers,
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:06 AM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Are we dealing with molecular shape-shifting...or a reptilian being superimposed on someone...and the reptilian becoming visible at times. What I'm trying to figure out...is how many different types of reptilians are there? Are they physical, non-physical...or of a substance which can change from physical to non-physical? I'm thinking that angels, demons, gods, goddesses, extraterrestrials, aliens, channelled entities, dead relatives (appearing in seances), et al...are mostly reptilian beings. I'm also thinking that on this Earth, at least, most of them range from mildly malevolent to downright demonic. What really happened in universal history to create this mess? Humans aren't exactly Saints and Sunday School Teachers either! But the reptilian phenomenon is really creepy to me. Sorry reps! I'd like to see all demonic entities leave this Solar System. I don't have a problem working with reptilians in an environment where both humans and reptilians benefit in genuinely positive and uplifting ways. But the stuff that's going on in DUMB's, the Secret Government, Satanic Rituals, etc...needs to come to a screeching halt. (get it?)

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-22-2010 at 05:29 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:18 AM   #4
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Are we dealing with molecular shape-shifting...or a reptilian being superimposed on someone...and the reptilian becoming visible at times. What I'm trying to figure out...is how many different types of reptilians are there? Are they physical, non-physical...or of a substance which can change from physical to non-physical? I'm thinking that angels, demons, gods, goddesses, extraterrestrials, aliens, channelled entities, dead relatives (appearing in seances), et al...are mostly reptilian beings. I'm also thinking that on this Earth, at least, most of them range from mildly malevolent to downright demonic. What really happened in universal history to create this mess? Humans aren't exactly Saints and Sunday School Teachers either! But the reptilian phenomenon is really creepy to me. Sorry reps! I'd like to see all demonic entities leave this Solar System. I don't have a problem working with reptilians in an environment where both humans a reptilians benefit in genuinely positive and uplifting ways. But the stuff that's going on in DUMB's, the Secret Government, Satanic Rituals, etc...needs to come to a screeching halt. (get it?)

Namaste
Ortho- I love your thinking
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:42 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you eleni. I'm just making this up as I go. I have no credentials, connections, or first-hand experience. Your personal experiences are priceless, though scary in some instances.

What if Reptilian society is dominated by the extremists...much as Human society is dominated by those who are corrupt and/or extreme? The moderate Reptilians and Humans might get along just fine...but the hard-core malevolents of both races may be in charge. Perhaps the Reptilians rule us in the same way they rule themselves...which is why it doesn't work here on Earth. Just guessing. In any case...Humans need to rule Humans...and Reptilians need to rule Reptilians. Seperate but Equal. Namaste.

If Reptilians theocratically rule the Universe...I'll bet that they have huge administrative problems, factions, and wars among themselves. Their problems may make the strife on Earth look like a Sunday School Picnic! The rank and file reps might be looking for a change...much as we are sick and tired of corrupt and violent business as usual here on Earth.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-22-2010 at 05:48 AM.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:41 AM   #6
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Arizona Wilder was debunked as disinfo to my understanding. A British writer Ivan Fraser who worked with Icke claims that he expressed misgivings about Wilder to Icke's wife who replied that even David had suspicions about AW.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=54

I myself find it hard to believe that shape shifting exists the way Icke describes it. I wouldn't discount the prospect of trans dimensional entities taking possession of people though .. particularly people who indulge in rituals to summon them. Maybe ETs and Aliens have been lumped together in these accounts. It's possible there are incidents when these worlds collide and Icke has somehow misconstrued his information and/or has been lied to.
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:36 PM   #7
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, Ortho- I know you ponder over this- It would be great to have solid answers.....

People forget (or are not informed) that many used in ritual are given drugs and or put into a altered state of consciousness which makes it subjective.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:41 PM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

All I know is that something really creepy is going on...and that we have been lied to for thousands of years. I have witnessed supernatural events...but I have never met a rep...that I know of. I'm exploring the Reptilian vs Human hypothesis on a conceptual level. Most of this stuff is really hard to prove. Asking lots of hard questions seems like a reasonable approach to me! Then the walls will come down and the doors will open through a gradual disclosure process!

Namaste
Old 01-22-2010, 11:32 PM   #9
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ortho
Quote:
All I know is that something really creepy is going on...and that we have been lied to for thousands of years. I have witnessed supernatural events...but I have never met a rep...that I know of. I'm exploring the Reptilian vs Human hypothesis on a conceptual level. Most of this stuff is really hard to prove. Asking lots of hard questions seems like a reasonable approach to me! Then the walls will come down and the doors will open through a gradual disclosure process!
JackieD of this forum has had a personal experience with a benevolent reptilian who saved her life from the clutches of his fellow evil reptilian..and who in the end branded a mark on her arm..she posted some pictures of her mark..i found her story really extraordinary..she doesn't mention witnessing any shape shifting during her experience...

best wishes
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:12 AM   #10
feeqa
Project Avalon Member

my feelings on the 'so called' reptillian jailor's, is build an army to remove them.

Free choice right?

they are stopping my free choice. Thats war.
That is what were in.
Xcept, most people are oblivious to its pervasive negative effects in the extream.

We as awakend or partially awakend, should be using Marko Rodins Mathematics to build energy weapons. Their power would be unlimited. We could develop techknology to see accross the 15 dimensions of existance. and combat all the military hardware. Mass produce it as cheap as poss.

Bit like in Amerika now, everyones got weapons, & that stops the NWO from starting the genocide, at least openly.

Best place to start would be the known figure-heads. Just start a relentless campaign to terminate their existance, and anyone who helps them.
However,
We do need more firepower, obviously free energy is a must. But its all there.

we need to be able to hyper-dimensionally travel. Then the human traitors and their overlords will be ****ed, for real.

In my brief experience and limited knowledge of this life, force and will is what changes things. The 4th dimmesion may open, but the 3rd will still be manifest.
Sending love energy to a psycopath is a waste of energy and tantermount to waiting for the Saviour to appear. it ain't gonna happen, neither is disclosure from the government. They will use it to exonerate themselves from responsibility and they are already playing the blame the et's game.

"It wasn't me, they made me do it" excuses's are the defences of the perpetraitors.

Its not free will its free choice

Do you want to live is the question to answer.
feeqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:27 AM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm toying with the idea that the Human PTB are told what to do by the Non-Human PTB. How about blaming both the malevolent ET's and the sell-out Humans? And how about blaming ourselves for being so stupid and irresponsible? Trench warfare with malevolent ET's might be a very bad Idea. I think we may have already tried the Human vs Reptilian Star Wars Thingy. Here is my solution. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 This would require the assistance of benevolent ET's. (It takes an ET to kick an ET's @$$!) Actually, I don't wish for violence of any kind. That just gets a lot on innocent people (and ET's) hurt or killed. But I also agree with you...that just radiating love...doesn't work. Actually Love seems to equal Submission a lot of the time. I'm sold on Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I think this would be in the best interests of All Races...Human and Non-Human. If Reptilians do indeed exist...and if they are indeed running the show in this Solar System...then they would have to decide that Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom would truly work out best for them...as well as for us. This isn't a Kumbaya solution. It's a pragmatic solution. You know...dollars and cents...survival...peace...governance...stuff like that.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-23-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:40 AM   #12
feeqa
Project Avalon Member

orthodoxymoron:
Quote:
Trench warfare with malevolent ET's might be a very bad Idea. I think we may have already tried the Human vs Reptilian Star Wars Thingy
What is worse, is being a victim. I hear they like to disect Humans whilst their alive. It creates maximum fear and pain which they consume. They also like children best, because there is maximum fear in them. They rape them to death, babies included, apparently!

I'd rather die fighting, see you next round.

Besides if there ain't any humans left they're ****ed anyway.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:41 AM   #13
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho- this might interest you and is a short listen- Prince Nicolas de Vere Von Drakenberg:

http://www.redicecreations.com/winte...eredragon.html
Old 01-23-2010, 03:10 AM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeqa View Post
orthodoxymoron:

What is worse, is being a victim. I hear they like to disect Humans whilst their alive. It creates maximum fear and pain which they consume. They also like children best, because there is maximum fear in them. They rape them to death, babies included, apparently!

I'd rather die fighting, see you next round.

Besides if there ain't any humans left they're ****ed anyway.
So...war always seems to be the solution...doesn't it? What hard evidence do we have regarding the above mentioned atrocities? Would war decrease the occurrence of said atrocities? Some people want to be mentored by the ET's. I'd rather create a Solar System based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and let the Reps police the Reps. It may take a Rep to kick a Rep's @$$.

Namaste
Old 01-23-2010, 09:00 PM   #15
gita
Avalon Senior Member

ortho –I’ve noticed that you’ve mentioned Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom a few times. I’m not familiar with it. Is there a thread where you have explained this so I can get educated about it? Many thanks.

elenie – I’m very intrigued to learn of your experiences. Is there a thread where you’ve already talked about them?
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:06 PM   #16
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

The closest thing I can think to reptilians and reptilian interdimensional societies are the Jinn. Actually have a story about that, but all in good time.

Is Sitchen a shape shifter? hmm, well, how about if he's 'possessed' by a malevolant entity?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:39 PM   #17
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
The closest thing I can think to reptilians and reptilian interdimensional societies are the Jinn. Actually have a story about that, but all in good time.

Thought you may be interested in reading this article. It's a conversaton with a Jinn in Egypt.

http://www.sharedwisdom.com/article/...nn-genie-egypt
Old 01-23-2010, 11:13 PM   #18
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Thought you may be interested in reading this article. It's a conversaton with a Jinn in Egypt.

http://www.sharedwisdom.com/article/...nn-genie-egypt
Thanks so much for that friend.

I am reading and it really feels true, very good information, I believe this contact was real, because there were elements to the story I could confirm from my own experiences. BTW, I live in the middle east, and Jinn sometimes take fictional stories because of the popularity of jinn stories in arabic culture, but this one was solid information, again I thank you.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:30 PM   #19
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Thanks so much for that friend.

I am reading and it really feels true, very good information, I believe this contact was real, because there were elements to the story I could confirm from my own experiences. BTW, I live in the middle east, and Jinn sometimes take fictional stories because of the popularity of jinn stories in arabic culture, but this one was solid information, again I thank you.

You are most welcomed. It also resonated with me and as far as I can gather the author is quite trustworthy. I also was born in the Middle East but have no recollections of any one ever mentioning the jinn. I came across them in my later years whilst doing research.

I look forward to hearing your experience with the jinn.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:29 AM   #20
feeqa
Project Avalon Member

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7D6538644A0D34AB

This is a 24 part and part 1 of 2 interviews by Rick Keefe ( the Man who first interviewed Alex Collier)

She goes in depth into the transdimmensional capability of the intruders.

Also it occured to me as i re-read the thread,
What were the PTB trying to tell us in the movie Preditor?

All of Keefe's videos are worth watching if you have time. I'm gonna review it again in case I get a disinfo vibe and missed it first time.

Sceptiscism is healthy in this field.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:38 AM   #21
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
ortho –I’ve noticed that you’ve mentioned Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom a few times. I’m not familiar with it. Is there a thread where you have explained this so I can get educated about it? Many thanks.

elenie – I’m very intrigued to learn of your experiences. Is there a thread where you’ve already talked about them?
You know...I haven't really elaborated on Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...although almost everything I post is based upon this concept. I need to spend some time elaborating. Yesterday, I decided to try to stop posting for a while. I came to the conclusion that I needed to focus on the home front...and get my emotional, financial, and home maintenence issues resolved. But in the meantime...take a look at this thread titled "The United States of the Solar System". http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads Some people don't like the name...given the U.S. track record, as of late...and they think it is too "American"...but the name accurately reflects the intent of the founders of the U.S....and my intent to implement Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the Solar System. It's a Minimalist, Humanistic, Secular Spirituality applied to the Organized yet Decentralized Governance of the Solar System. Please watch the links...to get a better idea of where I'm coming from.

Freedom...by itself...can mean Anarchy or Rebellion. It needs to be tempered by Responsibility. Focusing on Responsibility brings Freedom. Responsibility was taught by Jesus...and is the truth which sets us free. A constitution which maximizes Responsible Freedom...provides a legal framework to facilitate the orderly practice of Responsible Freedom...over a long time-frame. Namaste gives Constitutional Responsible Freedom a spiritual dimension wherein each person reverences the Divinity within every person they encounter...and wherein they see Christ in All Persons. It is a celebration of the Divinity Within Humanity aka The Epitome of the Human Collective Unconscious aka The Holy Spirit. I have hypothesized the implementation of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom through a completely reformed and purified United Nations, Vatican City, City of London, and Washington D.C. This is an attempted hijacking of the so called New World Order...and seeks a Solar System Exorcism...to remove the worst elements of Human and Non-Human society from this Solar System...at least until they can learn to play fair and nice...and cut out all of the creepy stuff like Abductions, Satanic Rituals, Human Sacrifices, Child Abuse, Terrorism, Planned Financial Collapses, Planned Wars and Financing Both Sides, Horrible Genetics Experiments, Enslavement, Extermination, Etc.

I'll try to put together a better elaboration on Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I'm really just trying to get the ball rolling regarding things which are pre-existing...and which actually work. I'm just a repeater. This is very simple stuff...but if it's not simple...it won't work worldwide. It's really just positive reinforcement. No rocket science or multivariable calculus required. Just common sense.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-24-2010 at 04:10 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:01 AM   #22
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

This is a very interesting interview with de Vere- he dispels the notion of shapeshifting in regards to Arizona Wilder's claims and also answers some interesting questions regarding the Dragon Court, the Annunaki, Lucifer and Satan etc;

http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/mykingdom.html
Old 01-24-2010, 07:18 AM   #23
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Yes and no- I have not gone into depth (on purpose) about sensitive subjects for various reasons.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:49 AM   #24
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you ortho for the link– I’ll start reading.

Understood eleni.