Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-02-2008, 02:03 PM   #26
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Okay People So Let Us All Co-Create Our New World Together as One! Your Ideas Ple

My idea..

THis World we live in, is not that bad. Yes laws are up to protect the people. We abide by them, and have a great life... I think society and its mentality needs help. People walking around like zombies, less laughter and more anger. Our children have no desires to go out and play, instead TV and video games, its almost a concentrical complex that has been shaped via the speed of the World. I also do not believe it is anyones fault. Just need to make sure, we try to slow it down to teach what we preach and learn, on this journey to others.

Family values, VALUE yourself, value your love, your wife, your dog, cat, or whatever. EXIST, teach your dog, kids, wife, or fish values, create traditions, work hard at work, help your company, lead the world local lands city etc. Do your best to make everything around you the best. try to give everyone you meet something to remember. I think BALANCE is key. I think we should make time to look up at the night sky and give thanks to the creator. I believe we are in a state, to pray to our BIG G's. Just imagine a World before internet, TV, radio, mobile phone, and printing press.. The news was the experience..

PEACE

Last edited by Xhaosis; 11-02-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:58 PM   #27
Norval
Banned

Default Re: Okay People So Let Us All Co-Create Our New World Together as One! Your Ideas Ple

I work continuously to help make a better world where honor, integrity, and justness is
the goal of all sentient intelligent life.

Isn't there a sticky thread up at the top of this part of the forum on this very subject?

It's even by the same poster !

Last edited by Norval; 11-02-2008 at 04:02 PM. Reason: to add this,,
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:25 PM   #28
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Yes there is, this just doubles the knowledge.
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:31 PM   #29
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Keep it simple. Can't start out better than everybody observing whatever version of the Golden Rule they grew up with (every culture and every religion has one).

People have to learn how to set ego aside and pass through fear. It doesn't come naturally. At least, not from a state of dread. The best way I know to create an atmosphere where folks can start to relax and start to absorb some good news for a change, is for more and more people to practice the Golden Rule. It's not JUST the do unto others thing, but it also says, "love your brother as yourself."

Given how much self-love a lot of people I see are manifesting, maybe we could work on that part. But seriously folks....

It doesn't have to be hard. It isn't complicated. It's simply adopting a new attitude, or nurturing the sprout that may already be there.

If we get that sprout going, the rest will start to fall into place. It already is.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:16 PM   #30
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

How about we all find the pearl we were sent here for and return home.
I just want to go home. The more that i see that fear is being implemented, it reminds me that we are divine.

Suffering and complete surrender is the path but who wants to suffer. Right now i am preparing for the birth that has been called death, but i aslo realize we have work to do. WE are not of this world

EMERALD TABLET #8

Man is in process of changing
to forms that are not of this world.
Grows he is time to the formless,
a plane on the cycle above.
Know ye, ye must become formless before ye are with the LIGHT,

List ye, O man, to my voice,
telling of pathways to Light,
showing the way of attainment
when ye shall be One with the Light.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:47 PM   #31
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Alot of avalon members have already started the manifestation through the Mass Consciousness Coalition group.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/group.php?groupid=55

It's a great inception to our journey gathering our positive thoughts in unison
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:15 PM   #32
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

LOVE!!! Send love to all that is, every moment that is!

And you'll notice the changes.

Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:45 PM   #33
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

In my world:

TRUTH is honor
COMPASSION is the norm
INTOLERANCE is not tolerated
GREED is an embarrassment
and MEAN PEOPLE are lonely

This is what all good mama's teach their children, it's what my Mama taught me!

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:57 PM   #34
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 01:49 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:23 PM   #35
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Alexandra, I am a diabetic, my brothers are diabetics, my father and his brothers were diabetics, my grandmother was a diabetic. I know what I know because I see my doctor every 90 days. I have seen the doctor my whole life, I am 53 years. I take shots, I take oral medication. My neuro doctor recently worked out a diet with me, and for the last 6 months I haven't needed to take my shots. My daily blood sugar levels have been around 120. I recently cut my oral medicatio from twice a day to once a day. Very soon I will not need any medication...this is all due to my diet.
And to think it is only me, we have worked this out with my older brother. His results have been similar. He too is coming down off his medications.
For years people would not dare to attempt new treatment for their diabetes, because they knew medication was the only way.
Welcome to the 21st century. The drug companies want you to think this way.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:03 PM   #36
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 01:48 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:20 PM   #37
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Alexandra, that's what we want to hear. We are all so tired of sticking ourselves. I'm not saying it's the end all, cure all, but we need to do something. My oldest brother, died last halloween, he abused his diabetes, saying if I have to live like this, what's the sence. He would drink wine, eat sweets and not take any medication. He was 59.
My other brother and myself swore to find another way.
If you eat any high sugar, fruitcose, you need to walk it off. I have an indoor bike. If I cheat, I ride, burning up the blood sugar.
Next, my portioning is now reflex. I automatically take the right amount. I have found items that replace carbs. I steam cauliflower, then put it in my food processor with a little smart balance and salt and pepper. It comes out like mashed potatoes. My wife, who is not diabetic, loves it. She has that now instead of potatoes.
I make my own cookies, with oatmeat, splenda, coconut, raisins and whole wheat flower. They are great, after awhile, you look forward to them, replacing choc chip.
Another is canoli cream. A cup of ricotta, a teaspoon of vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon of all spice, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. In the food processor whip until smooth, chilll. It's as good as ice cream. Sugar free pudding, jello and a table spoon of cool whip.
Dinner, fish, chicken, small portion of steak and veggies, veggies, veggies.
Try this for a week and see. You'll lose weight, which will bring your sugar down, you will lose your cravings for sweets and you will see that you won't need as much medication [at first] to control your blood sugar.
We need to help each other. If this works, pm me. If it doesn't work, pm me and tell me off. But I'm sure it'll work. Stick with it.

Peace, love, harmony and health...Topper
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:53 AM   #38
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

when all the world remember,s all you need is LOVE .
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote