Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-14-2008, 03:12 AM   #1
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Default To Bill: When are you interviewing Robert Dean again?

In all the interviews that Project Camelot has done, the best ones are the ones from Robert Dean.
It feels he has so much more information to tell us and he's credible and an Excellent source since he had "Cosmic Clearance" inside the US governement.
Also, I greatly believe that the man who interviewed the Extraterrestrial on Tape called "Victor" could very well be Robert Dean.

So Bill, when are you interviewing Robert Dean?

Here are a few things that you should consider asking him:

1) Tell us more about his abduction experiences(at least one)
2) Tell us about the current interactions between the humans and the Extraterrestrials
3) Tell us if we are currently traveling to other Habitable planets in the Secret Space Program
4) Also tell us about the 15 member Exchange crew that the US sent to another planet during the 1970's as an Exchange Program with the Extraterrestrials. William Cooper talked about that.
Ask him to tell us what they saw on the other Planet.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:23 AM   #2
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: To Bill: When are you interviewing Robert Dean again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post

So Bill, when are you interviewing Robert Dean?
Soon.

(stay tuned...)
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:21 AM   #3
Inkoze
Avalon Senior Member

Wonderful man to listen to, such a gentleman. That was probably my favorite interview so far, his demeanor makes u feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Thanks so much Bill! Can't wait to hear more.
Hopefully he will join the forum!

Peace
Inkoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:53 AM   #4
kay
Avalon Senior Member

I agree. Of any and of ALL interviews ever done, DEAN is THEE one I most longed to hear more from....and THAT is saying something!
I was very disheartened to hear him say in the Camelot interview that it would most likely be his last ever. With him I thought, would go so much priceless information. As he said that he had spent years in public lecture, I knew that he most likely had revealed what he wished to in those lectures, but where are they now? Therefore, I hope he realizes that the job he set out to do in public lectures is not yet finished, because, his message has not yet REACHED us. I felt in listening to him, that I had only just begun to learn all that resides in his experience. I hope you can engage him to recreate his purpose in telling the revealed truth to us. I request that you ask him for us is there is anything that we might to to encourage such an undertaking as a series of talks until he is satisfied that he has told all that he originally intended to tell to we humans. Thank you so much Bill and Kerry for bringing about another interview to come and indeed if that is all you can do, you have pulled off a highest order miracle, as you so often do.
encyclopedias reside within the man, k
kay is offline   Reply With Quote