Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-23-2008, 11:57 PM   #1
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Default Why I don't have "hope", or "believe" in the "change" of Obama

Here is a good article by David Icke, on why I don't "believe" in the "change" and "hope" campaigned by Obama.

His rhetoric never passed my screen test, yet I am amazed at how many people sing his praises.

And let's not forget about all his "transparency" and "accountability" he espoused. Perhaps he may want to start with explaining all his forged documents.

http://www.rense.com/icke1.htm

Last edited by bodhisattva; 11-24-2008 at 12:01 AM.
bodhisattva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:10 AM   #2
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why I don't have "hope", or "believe" in the "change" of Obama

lots of obamazoids about , you wont get much joy here. if he does what he says about the internet and money theywill shoot him a la kennedy. why would anyone beleive barry satoro from kenya anyway. hes a lame duck personality cult
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:25 AM   #3
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

if elections could truly change anything, they`d be illegal.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:39 AM   #4
Proletariat
Avalon Senior Member

he alone is the mass manipulator. i do support what he says about progress and change, and unity. they get people's minds in the right place.
but is he just a mass deceiver? even if he is, i think his word does actually some good.
Proletariat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:49 AM   #5
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

I see immense parrallels between Adolf Hitler's rise to power and Barrack Obama's rise. I'm quite unsure about David Wilcock's assesment of Barrack to say the least. All signs point to Barrack being a part of the big banking corporatist world takeover. These bailouts and stimulus packages are a weapon of mass destruction for our dollar and our economy. A viable economy needs a balance of production and consumption oriented jobs in order to pay for its imports with exports. America is bankrupt and its service sector and consumer dominated economy is just beginning to collapse all around us and Obama's policies are making it far worse because they are resisting the inevitable at the expense of destroying the dollar's value. After the dust settles, there will only be a few large global institutions left.

I am very open to 2012 and cosmic cycles comming to and end, but I get the feeling that Obama is going to be realized to be a complete horror. Especially if another terror attack were to occur along with the comming economic depression and the average person cries to government for help. I realize that Obama is an indispensible part of the whole and that both positive and negative polarities are required in this grand experiment but I think that Obama has utter disaster written all over him. I hope that I'm wrong. I'm excited to see his "change" though.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:20 AM   #6
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proletariat View Post
he alone is the mass manipulator. i do support what he says about progress and change, and unity. they get people's minds in the right place.
but is he just a mass deceiver? even if he is, i think his word does actually some good.
Hi, thanks for your post, but did you read the Icke article? You say, Obama "gets people's minds in the right place"....is under MIND CONTROL the "right place"?

Just like your 2 legged horse, something ain't right with the picture, as cute as they may be.

Cheers.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:39 AM   #7
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

lets hope they dont attack russia as brzinsky seems to be a proponent of..im not concerned so much about a war as the rumour and illusion of war to create fear.. i mean they can put stuff on a tv screen to make us believe anything.. like the troops gaurding poppies in afghanistan and pretending t5o fight tye taliban... all illusions.. i dont hold much hope for obama but we shall see.

i do agree however with wilcocks assesment that obama may not be fully aware of whats going on.. i dont hold much hope out for what power he can actually excercise and also that mcain was definatly the pick of the satanic euro illuminists.. lyndsey williams said as much in his summer interveiws..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:03 AM   #8
Hanks
Avalon Senior Member

i read this article earlier today. to me icke is always right on the money and a step ahead of most 'conspiracy' theorists when it comes to breaking things down and seeing the bigger picture, lizards or not...

an excellent read
Hanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:40 AM   #9
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks bodhisattva,

I was trying real hard pre-election to get my firends and family to investigate why they were falling in love w/ Obama. "If something's looks to good to be true......"
I know it's a silly cliche but its' plenty apt. Nobody cared though of course, and all they seemed to have a very low threshold for "faith" in terms of what they actually want to know about the man. He looked and sounded different/good and that seemed to be enough.

I kinda gave up a bit though after all the election night hype. Everyone was so happy, and even though it meant little to me, I could see that they all had the best intentions for the man, so I could be happy about that at least. My friends were all happy so I partied w/ 'em and just told people I was a fellon when they asked who I voted for.

I agreed (w/ myself) to wipe the slate clean for Obama, hoping that he was just "playing the game" to get wher he is.

Well his first move with Emanuel (and now Clinton probably), has quickly dampened my optimism, so I'm still watching close and hoping for the best but I don't have my fingers crossed just yet.

p.s. that's a good looking dog you've got there.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:56 PM   #10
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

p.s. that's a good looking dog you've got there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, just like your little "wonder mutt"....looks like she/he has a lot of Border Collie genes. I just love the BC.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:14 PM   #11
ayadew
Avalon Senior Member

The only thing I can say for sure about Obama is that he has no connection to the Illuminati or any kind of destructive structure (obviously, they only accept white members).
They will try to harm him.
ayadew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:18 PM   #12
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayadew View Post
The only thing I can say for sure about Obama is that he has no connection to the Illuminati or any kind of destructive structure (obviously, they only accept white members).
They will try to harm him.
Colin Powell? What about Rice?

I doubt that they care who their puppet is..

Plus look at who he surrounding himself with... pretty sure he is evil too!
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:30 PM   #13
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhisattva View Post
Here is a good article by David Icke, on why I don't "believe" in the "change" and "hope" campaigned by Obama.

His rhetoric never passed my screen test, yet I am amazed at how many people sing his praises.

And let's not forget about all his "transparency" and "accountability" he espoused. Perhaps he may want to start with explaining all his forged documents.

http://www.rense.com/icke1.htm
What impressed me most was the Obama Militants' gold boots! Their chants would much more artsy if they rapped...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=77052
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:38 PM   #14
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proletariat View Post
Yes, he is but another Obaminable Snow Man! How much campaign money did he spend in the past 2 years? Over 700 million estimated, and he received with the intention to deceive over $105 thousand dollars from the Fannie or Freddie MacMae funds.

Anyone who is worthy of consideration such as Ron Paul who are not in the pockets of those truly in charge, so forget about change coming from the presidency.

Unless change to you means a new cabinet from a different faction of the PTB network. No, friends, change must come from within ourselves.

YMMV
Old 11-24-2008, 05:49 PM   #15
ayadew
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Plus look at who he surrounding himself with... pretty sure he is evil too!
Yes, I do question the people he chose. It doesn't feel good...
ayadew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:54 PM   #16
becky
Avalon Senior Member

Hi bodhi,

I hear ya on the Obama thing. It seems the wrapping might be nicer than the gift here. But ya know, when I get to a really good place, spiritually speaking, I sense that everything will unfold in perfect order (although to the casual observer it may be chaos). It's like the absolute mess you have to make when you're remodeling your house or cleaning out the garage. Obama will have his role to play in the destruction of the old paradigm, but something new will emerge. And for now, all I feel I can do about any of it is look within and work on "changing" myself.

Love and cake for everyone,
Becky

PS: Lovely photo of you!
becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:00 PM   #17
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayadew View Post
Yes, I do question the people he chose. It doesn't feel good...
Nothing Obama has said or done gives me confidence.

The only thing going for Obama is the fact that he is unknown relatively speaking.

It is this quality of unknown that concerns me the most.

Obama is dangerous due to the mere fact that many people have blind faith in Obama.

Look at the reaction to the 9/11 false flag operation for the past 7 years; blind faith is a very powerful tool.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:03 PM   #18
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky View Post
Hi bodhi,

I hear ya on the Obama thing. It seems the wrapping might be nicer than the gift here. But ya know, when I get to a really good place, spiritually speaking, I sense that everything will unfold in perfect order (although to the casual observer it may be chaos). It's like the absolute mess you have to make when you're remodeling your house or cleaning out the garage. Obama will have his role to play in the destruction of the old paradigm, but something new will emerge. And for now, all I feel I can do about any of it is look within and work on "changing" myself.

Love and cake for everyone,
Becky

PS: Lovely photo of you!
Yes, Becky, I agree with you. We all have to work on the "change", and "hope" within, and BELIEVE in our own power to manifest beauty and love with intention. I am working on this too. I just take great exception to being mowed over, and things being rammed down my throat. I'm a bit of a fighter, with Scorpio rising, and Mars and Neptune conjunct in the first house....all though I have Libra Sun, with Venus there too, so deep down, I just want peace, and to love.

The picture is with Bodhi, the Border Collie....he is named after the Bodhisattva, as he is an enlightened one.

Big hug.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:35 PM   #19
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

We have a system of slavery. The bankers and the Federal Reserve are our masters in this dimension. I like the "vibe" Obama brought but if he is going to DO something then ending the Fed should be the first on his list.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:03 PM   #20
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

check this story (apols if already posted)
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8069
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:11 PM   #21
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Why I don't have "hope", or "believe" in the "change" of Obama

Quote:
....Perhaps he may want to start with explaining all his forged documents....
So do you have any proof that this is fact?
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:32 PM   #22
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
We have a system of slavery. The bankers and the Federal Reserve are our masters in this dimension. I like the "vibe" Obama brought but if he is going to DO something then ending the Fed should be the first on his list.
exactly

Also, Obama's economic policies are aimed at trying to reinflate our phoney bubble economy that is based upon foreign debt. As we know, it is going to be disasterous. He is trying to stimulate more spending and more loan making and he supports the bailouts and stimulus packages. This is comparable to another shot of heroin for the drug addict - it will help temorarily while the inevitable crash will be much worse.

The bailout in a nutshell - All American loan takers are now broke and are unable to repay trillions of dollars that they have borrowed from overseas because they have blown it all on consumption and therefore Fannie and Freddie are going bankrupt. The bailout has refilled the banks with cash again so that customers can continue to take out loans. This does not change the fact that millions of Americans are still bankrupt and cannot pay their bills. So, more individuals are going to continue to take out loans from Fannie and Freddie and America is simply going deeper into debt.

Last edited by Irving; 11-24-2008 at 07:42 PM.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:10 PM   #23
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
So do you have any proof that this is fact?
Here are 2 links to get you started, but you should do your own research.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archi...ive_did_n.html

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...fcate_forgery/
Old 11-24-2008, 08:22 PM   #24
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here are 2 links to get you started, but you should do your own research.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archi...ive_did_n.html

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...fcate_forgery/
Hmm, seems like Looking Glass is still being used...
Old 11-24-2008, 08:40 PM   #25
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irving View Post
I see immense parrallels between Adolf Hitler's rise to power and Barrack Obama's rise.
Gosh that's a little far-fetched isn't it? I don't have any blind faith in Obama by any means, as we well know anyone who rises up the ranks in the US is fully owned and manipulated (which is why Kucinich never made it past go), but personally I felt a huge shift where I live in Florida when Obama won. Gone was that dreadful negative energy of the pro-war Republican agenda.

Whether Obama comes through with any of his promises doesn't matter, it's the boost it has given to people's morale, now the rest is up to us collectively to bring about change...not some puppet politician.

Cheney/Bush were a fine example of parallels to Hitler in almost everything they did - what actions of Obama's are you basing that statement on? Just curious to know.

Would you really rather have seen McCain/Palin win? with all the negativity that would have brought.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote