Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-16-2009, 01:59 AM   #76
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Camelot responds to St Clair's blurb

Michael St. Clair has a Radiant Zone group.

I think you can google it. Whether you will consider the information "nasty" or not, probably depends on your perception. It would appear that St. Clair has a lot of respect for Kerry, not so much for Bill.

Last edited by alyscat; 04-16-2009 at 03:40 AM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:21 AM   #77
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Just for the sake of correction, Bill and Kerry state very clearly they don't necessarily believe everything or even anything regarding the content discussed in the Camelot interviews.

I would imagine they are thankful for the information.
I resonate with your service-to-others attitude Phtha. Hope Kerry and Bill would too appreciate Clif High's expose' of Bill Deagle and Dan Bursch being disinfo agents.

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 04-16-2009 at 02:50 AM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:30 AM   #78
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
I can say right now that Mr. St. Clair has only in the last hour posted some VERY VERY nasty words on his site and I am shocked by his words/behavior.

To Kerry and Bill: Then why not re-post those "VERY VERY nasty words" for our information and discussion? This is the stage and opportunity for Avalon members to add Mr. St. Clair as a reference point. Why choose the route of censorship? Kerry and Bill should treat us like adults and trust our ability to discern. Don't we get enough filtering and spoonfeeding from the MSM already? Why are we here in Avalon? I'd say the majority of the Avalon members are -not- the typical sheeple. Rather, the majority of the Avalon members have developed a heightened sense of intuition. Trust us. Let us know. Let this be part of our experience.

-feeler
Old 04-16-2009, 05:01 AM   #79
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Camelot responds to St Clair's blurb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I have no problem with him being gone...I had a bad vibe about him.
He did not seem very genuine...
Only my opinion.
The St. Claire is on of the 13 illuminati bloodlines? What? Are you sure Mr. Springmeier? Wow, I didn't Know that!

Anyway, the NWO promoter site Wingmakers Isn't in my taste range. (just read the second Neruda interview, He Say literally that the "Bush's New World Order is what the Wingmakers Want").

From the mouth of the Horse.

Cheers! cya mr. St. Claire!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:48 AM   #80
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
The St. Claire is on of the 13 illuminati bloodlines? What? Are you sure Mr. Springmeier? Wow, I didn't Know that!

Anyway, the NWO promoter site Wingmakers Isn't in my taste range. (just read the second Neruda interview, He Say literally that the "Bush's New World Order is what the Wingmakers Want").

From the mouth of the Horse.

Cheers! cya mr. St. Claire!
wingmaker's material pushes the nwo agenda, just in a slick way!

and i guess he wants PALIN to head the NWO team as president in 2012, as he predicts she will be. i just checked his site and he has a whole blurb re. her qualifications based on her character. my god, is he serious!!

you would've thought he'd let that go after he so wrong in this year's election!!

....re. timelines, according to Cliff , the idea that there are variant timelines does not exist. listen to his interview w michael st. clair.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:21 PM   #81
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
wingmaker's material pushes the nwo agenda, just in a slick way!

and i guess he wants PALIN to head the NWO team as president in 2012, as he predicts she will be. i just checked his site and he has a whole blurb re. her qualifications based on her character. my god, is he serious!!

you would've thought he'd let that go after he so wrong in this year's election!!

....re. timelines, according to Cliff , the idea that there are variant timelines does not exist. listen to his interview w michael st. clair.
Yes, Sarah Palin. Really. Speaks volumes.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:25 PM   #82
franciejones
Banned

Below are some of the statements made on Michael St. Clairs site by Michael St. Clair:
"Obama & project Camelot work for the ROTHSCHILD Queen of Engl... to dehumanize the human race -
to destroy America. Aligned with the Vatican. And so on . . . THE GREYS and worse - demonic stuff."

As for his comment in the audio as to Bill being Kerry's "handler".....St. Clair also posted this:

"It occurs to me that perhaps Kerry Cassidy is the handler of Bill Ryan, so I apoligize if I mixed it all up :-)"

There is more to it, but I am afraid I cannot follow the timing of the thread to keep it linear. I will say that it seems increasingly disturbed and desperate.

I hope this provides some insight and I must say that seeing some of what was written by St. Clair made me do an "about face" regarding wondering why Kerry and Bill removed his work...
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #83
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I dunno, Francie. It affects me like personality issues. Personality clashes. Sorta like we had in high school. And everyone jumps on their favorite person's side. (remember high school?)

I guess I'm still in a wait and see mode.

And in case anyone is wondering which "side" I'm on, I'm on the side of "there's heavy shirt coming down, everyone agrees on that... where's your garden??? Let's not get distracted!"

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:39 PM   #84
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Below are some of the statements made on Michael St. Clairs site by Michael St. Clair:
"Obama & project Camelot work for the ROTHSCHILD Queen of Engl... to dehumanize the human race -
to destroy America. Aligned with the Vatican. And so on . . . THE GREYS and worse - demonic stuff."

As for his comment in the audio as to Bill being Kerry's "handler".....St. Clair also posted this:

"It occurs to me that perhaps Kerry Cassidy is the handler of Bill Ryan, so I apoligize if I mixed it all up :-)"

There is more to it, but I am afraid I cannot follow the timing of the thread to keep it linear. I will say that it seems increasingly disturbed and desperate.

I hope this provides some insight and I must say that seeing some of what was written by St. Clair made me do an "about face" regarding wondering why Kerry and Bill removed his work...
Tks francine for posting St. Clairs comments. For some reason after I read his comments, this song came to mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDjnWtK1A
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:15 PM   #85
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Wow Mr.St.Clair, that is quite the reversal, and you were so sure that Bill was the handler only a few days ago... tsk tsk tsk. I guess my only question is... What exactly is Camelot doing to dehumanize the human race? I'd like at least 1 or 2 examples to back your claim, because I can't think of any.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:36 PM   #86
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks franciejones. I still would like to see the St. Clair's videos restored here for us to review and see if in hindsight we can detect the motivation and agenda behind. Did any of us Avalon members see this coming? If not, why? What else did we miss? At any rate, Kerry and Bill deserve an explanation from St. Clair to substantiate his accusation.

Here's an example of guilt by association that I found on the Web:

"Project Camelot is a complete psy-ops project as their interview with infamous disinformationalist Gordon Novel bears witness. Anyone interviewing such a vile man under the pretence that he’s some kind of truthsayer is duplicitous themselves to say the least. Wes should wake up to these false witnesses."

-feeler
Old 04-16-2009, 05:51 PM   #87
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I have to agree with you feeler. I think we should get more of an explanation from Camelot as to what went down. It would certainly clear up a lot of confusion.

hmm.. would this be classified as an "alternative soap opera"?

Soapoprahfication

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
To Kerry and Bill: Then why not re-post those "VERY VERY nasty words" for our information and discussion? This is the stage and opportunity for Avalon members to add Mr. St. Clair as a reference point. Why choose the route of censorship? Kerry and Bill should treat us like adults and trust our ability to discern. Don't we get enough filtering and spoonfeeding from the MSM already? Why are we here in Avalon? I'd say the majority of the Avalon members are -not- the typical sheeple. Rather, the majority of the Avalon members have developed a heightened sense of intuition. Trust us. Let us know. Let this be part of our experience.

-feeler
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:05 PM   #88
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Oh dear!
Is this still 'festering'?
Why can't we just stop reading into stuff for the sake of perpetuating discord?
I'm sure non of the aggrieved parties (if aggrieved at all) want to be participant in stirred-up squabbles. Irrelevant!
The messages/discourse from the past are obviously debatable - and are honestly people's views - and should not be removed from Camelots history.
We grow and grow - each learning from the other all the time.
Thank you Bill, Kerry and Michael for even more viewpoints.
Please stop this negativity and move on....
Many thanks
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:30 PM   #89
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
Oh dear!
Please stop this negativity and move on....
Many thanks
Avid, you and I didn't start it. Ignoring each other and having their own faction doesn't mean there is no negativity; it means there is a cold war going on. Through respectful dialogue, perhaps both sides can reconcile their difference and thus eliminate the negativity.

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 04-16-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:00 PM   #90
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Michael St Clair is inflating his ego and he needs to put down Bill and Kerry to achieve that.

What a shame.

NB> Personal view and not a mod intervention..

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:12 PM   #91
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

My goodness.
I just read this entire thread and went through so many different emotions!
At first, I wanted to lash our at Michael S.C., then I wanted to judge bill & Kerry, then I wanted to put them all in a room with a therapist so they could work it all out. Then i thought Michael is the Devil, no Kerry & Bill are CIA ops experiements, then I thought TPTB want to break the truth movement.
I wanted to control so much and so many people during reading this thread...
But it's good. Everything that happens always shows me what I feel and always reflects back to me.
They have their own journey Bill, Kerry, Michael, i see that I want to change it somehow, and control it.
That's what reading what happened taught me. My need to control, change, and judge others and well, of course myself...mhhhh.
Now I think...it is what it is!
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #92
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
My goodness.
I just read this entire thread and went through so many different emotions!
At first, I wanted to lash our at Michael S.C., then I wanted to judge bill & Kerry, then I wanted to put them all in a room with a therapist so they could work it all out. Then i thought Michael is the Devil, no Kerry & Bill are CIA ops experiements, then I thought TPTB want to break the truth movement.
I wanted to control so much and so many people during reading this thread...
But it's good. Everything that happens always shows me what I feel and always reflects back to me.
They have their own journey Bill, Kerry, Michael, i see that I want to change it somehow, and control it.
That's what reading what happened taught me. My need to control, change, and judge others and well, of course myself...mhhhh.
Now I think...it is what it is!
Thank goodness - landing on a 'level' playing field is such a relief
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:02 PM   #93
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
Thank goodness - landing on a 'level' playing field is such a relief

Definitely!!
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:55 PM   #94
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi franciejones,

I'm afraid you're way off base on this one!

The 'Project Camelot' that St. Clair refers is in fact Project Camelot of the United States Army, started in 1964.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Camelot

I'm sure that in this case, a simple misquote could really put a spanner in the works as two other people on this thread who responded, openly thanked you for the information, which was not accurate.

Imagine the people who read the post and didn't reply thinking in the same way.

Let's do the necessary research people......

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:07 PM   #95
David
Avalon Senior Member

I support Bill and Kerry's statement. I don't really care to know what said but I do know St Clair never meshed with me and my beliefs. He is one of the unknown factors that have no place.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:26 PM   #96
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
I support Bill and Kerry's statement. I don't really care to know what said but I do know St Clair never meshed with me and my beliefs. He is one of the unknown factors that have no place.
David, who else that Bill and Kerry interviewed never meshed with you?

This is for my personal reference, not to put you on the spot.

Thanks.

-feeler
Old 04-16-2009, 10:57 PM   #97
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
David, who else that Bill and Kerry interviewed never meshed with you?

This is for my personal reference, not to put you on the spot.

Thanks.

-feeler

Hi feeler, there are a couple people or more importantly ideas that have not taken to me. Without writing a novel on my view points versus some of camelots witnesses, here is a short brief list.

1. St. Clair
2. Leo Zagami
3. Gary McKinnon
4. Planet X
5. David Icke.....I come and go with a few things.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:02 PM   #98
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi franciejones,

I'm afraid you're way off base on this one!

The 'Project Camelot' that St. Clair refers is in fact Project Camelot of the United States Army, started in 1964.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Camelot

I'm sure that in this case, a simple misquote could really put a spanner in the works as two other people on this thread who responded, openly thanked you for the information, which was not accurate.

Imagine the people who read the post and didn't reply thinking in the same way.

Let's do the necessary research people......

Best regards,

Steve
Steve, I thanked franciejones for her time and effort posting what St. Clair posted. How to interpret what St. Clair posted is up to us.

In the past I've wondered why Kerry and Bill picked the name that has been used, not in the best of light.

I listened to the 2 hour interview between St. Clair and Clif High, and perhaps missed the reference to Kerry/Bill.

All along I find the removal hypocritical and overreactive.

The term "handler" can mean the role of a campaign manager or a popular person's advisor, as stated in the dictionaries:

- handler - an agent who handles something or someone; "the senator's campaign handlers"

- a person employed to advise a politician, celebrity, etc. on what to say or do so as to shape public opinion and thereby develop a positive public image

On the other hand, I'm not sure what St. Clair is up to. I reserve my judgment.

What's going on? We are kept in the dark. I thought the truth is important to all in our spiritual journey.

Thanks Steve.

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 04-17-2009 at 06:30 AM.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:06 PM   #99
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

I joined the Radiant Zone forum for a short period of time. Since I never did get around to viewing the Krishnamurti videos or buying MSC's books or resonators or signing up for consultation services I decided to leave and allow someone else to join since there seems to be a closed membership policy.

As far as Project Camelot and Project Avalon are concerned, no one has ever told me what to read or view so I would be"on the same page" as every other member.

I appreciate all the info I was able to get on Project Camelot and it's up to me to use my discernment and decide what I will resonate with or not. I never got the feeling that I had to tailor my views to fit either that of Kerry or Bill.

God bless them both!
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:49 PM   #100
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
I joined the Radiant Zone forum for a short period of time. Since I never did get around to viewing the Krishnamurti videos or buying MSC's books or resonators or signing up for consultation services I decided to leave and allow someone else to join since there seems to be a closed membership policy.

As far as Project Camelot and Project Avalon are concerned, no one has ever told me what to read or view so I would be"on the same page" as every other member.

I appreciate all the info I was able to get on Project Camelot and it's up to me to use my discernment and decide what I will resonate with or not. I never got the feeling that I had to tailor my views to fit either that of Kerry or Bill.

God bless them both!

I find St. Clair's approach to recruitment a tad elitist. I'm poor and unskilled () so my opinion is biased admittedly.

-feeler