Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:12 AM   #1
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Project " Clover Leaf "....

A Former Government Employee reveals details behind aerosol spraying program called Project 'Clover Leaf''...

Project " Clover Leaf " from 'Inside the Program...'

Found this one on OVI:

http://share.ovi.com/media/Dziner4u0...ziner4u0.10001
Audio only.....

Trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 06-24-2009 at 03:26 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:44 AM   #2
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project " Clover Leaf "....

That was May 14th 2007

Here's a transcript of more, but not whole interview:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=104629

Riley:

I talked with you about this discussion I have had with that military member who, first of all, had not believed that there was such a program. However, he was stationed at one of the bases where I knew some of this operations were taking place, some of this aerosol dispersion. And I had him go to the person who we knew was in charge of that base at that time and he did in fact confirm that the person admitted to some of the information that we are about to talk about here or some of the information regarding this program. And he was so disillusioned. When I talked to this military officer he said: "I am leaving the military Joyce. I did not believe when you told me about Gulf War illness, then I become ill, and now I have found about this spraying issue. I can no longer serve the military"...

Griffith:

...Fast forward again to the Iranian Contra.
The boy count, with the Clinton body count in a Mina Airport, Arkansas, was about 75 people that were suicided. The CIA operated that whole thing at Mina Airport. They put in the Richmond Aviation company for CIA front and brought aircraft in from all over the world for refurbishing. Barry Seals showed up again, remember Barry Seals now with the Kennedy thing, and Carlos Marcello, the drug dealer.
Barry Seals got a KC123 out of Wright Patterson flying guns to South America, and drugs back. They were dealing in hundreds of tons of drugs. It was so many drugs, it was like freight trains loaded with drugs, and 75 people that got in the way were taken out including Vance Pollster and all those people.

Notice one interesting thing.
Admiral Jeremiah Border, he was a chief of naval operations. He was a Jewish man. He enlisted in Navy when he was 17 years old and stayed an enlisted man for 6 years, and then went up in the ranks to become no. 1 naval officer in the USA Navy. He was Chief of Naval Operations.

Well, un-expectedly one night he decide to suicide himself in his house, and he shot himself twice in his chest with the shotgun.

He was the Chief of Naval Operations and he opposed the chemtrails project.
Then the chemtrail project started after admiral Border was replaced. Jeremiah Border. He was a dedicated man, he was sincere man, he was a good man.

So, you see the picture of how this thing operates.
The CIA finances projects with moneys earned elsewhere. Moneys that going to CIA projects don't necessarily come out from congressional appropriations. And I will tell you that the congress is completely oblivious to the aerosol program. They are afraid to ask.
I had an meeting with the administrative aid of the congressman, he drove all the way to Richmond from Washington to meet with me. We spent about one hour, I gave him complete overview presentation. He looked at me, stood up and he said: "What you expect me to do Griff, they would lie to me to", and I shook his hand, hugged the secretary and he left.

Riley:

Lets talk about chemtrail aerosols, you did significant research, you got in to the program itself, and Sir what did you learn?.

Griffith:

It is not that simple Joyce, it is a very complicated thing. You must know the people, you must know what they are capable of, you must know their intent, you must realize that you are dealing with people with no faces that have not been elected. You do not know who they are, you do not know what are they putting in those aircraft.
The security on the substance going into the aircraft, what ever somebody puts in the aircraft it is going to come out from the aircraft. That is the real concern.
The EPA has been told to keep their nose out of it.
On the state levels, the state, here in Virginia is the Department of the Environmental Quality, I was told by high people there, they have been told to live it alone, don't look at it, don't at the air quality when it comes to the aerosols. Talk about ozone level involved.

DARPA is involved in spraying cities. We caught them spraying Ashville North Carolina several years ago with the substance called BCTP developed under contract at the University of Michigan...

Representative Kucinich introduced HR 2799 an he was called aside and told to take it out and he did and he got very quiet about it. I cannot tell you enough that this is very dangerous thing to get in to. It is very dangerous to talk about this.
As long as people talk about the normal stuff on the internet they are OK. The agencies have been told to leave this alone. As in the Watergate and some of this other projects that I mentioned everybody involved thought that they were doing it for some reasons, a different reason. They did not know what it was about, everybody was going in different direction. That is the same thing we find here in aerosol program.
The pilots probably do not know what they are doing, the crews that put it there they have no idea what it was for. We believe that it was sold to governments as global warming fix. We believe that but it was not.

It was about sub program in the Navy program called VTRPE. That is what is about. You heard all kinds of explanations for 7 or 8 years but its for the VTRPE. And its the part of the Radio Frequency Mission Planner Its a computer system, RFMP, and VTRPE programs are teh sub programs within that system. And it was first put on the ENTERPRISE and other aircraft carriers for battlefield imagining. The system would not work over the lend terrain adequately, or accurately rather, without creating a duction of the radio waves over the land terrain and they use the mixture of barium salts to do that, and that enables the whole system to function. It is the system that USA uses in Afghanistan, and Iraq and probably will use it in Iran and some other applications. And that is what its about. It is about VTRPE.

Within the Navy program we see DARPA and they are into biologicals, and that is at what Clifford (Carnicom) shines. He has identified many, many very harmful biologicals coming out of the aerosols.
We have the greatest admiration for Clifford and we have admiration for Scott (Stevens) the weatherman. He is a man of conviction.

So DARPA is a trax. That was one of the first that we sow coming out of the aircraft, they brought them in and sprayed the city. Strange, Art Bells mother lived in Ashville, North Carolina and he talked about it on the air although he did not fully understand.

Now here is the killer, here is the big one.

Recently we come upon another danger hidden in atmosphere over America that has nothing to do with Navy, VTRPE, or the aerosoling. It is an attack on the North American veather. The weather is being manipulated form the outside of the country.
The hurricane that slammed in to the New Orleans was guided in there. So was the hurricane Rita, and Gastone and some of the others.
We believe that the Russian systems that have been developed since late 50' and early 60' in Russia, is the ultimate weapon and that we have no defence against it. It is called SCALAR. That is the modern name for the systems. Scalar weapons.

There are 3 divisions of scalar coming against America. One is called energetics, one is called bioenergetics, and one is called psyhoenergetics.
The psycho function can actually manipulate mind, thoughts, personality, and cause astronaut Lisa to wear a dipper driving across a country. That kind of thing.
There was an admiral, on an aircraft recently that stood up and said to everybody on the plain that he had smallpox. And they took him off the plain.
That was psyhoenergetics. Its functions on the mind, you can actually insert another personality in the person.

The bio comes against living bodies, their bio chemistry.

And energetics come against the Challenger, the Columbia, the Thresher submarine, when 129 men died. We are sure that were attacks by Russian scalar weapons. Actually interfemeter transmitters used in an interferometer way with 2 transmitters intersecting over north America...

On the website you will find a link to Tom Bearden, he defines all of that and tells quite a story about it. Tom Bearden has been the Tesla Guru for many years. He is highly respected, he is a brilliant man and a great American...

The scalar transmitters in Russia are controlled by FSB, the old KGB, and not necessarily under the control of the Russian government.
The woodpecker transmitters that have been going on for 25, 30 years over North America are part of the weapon system coming against North America. We are experiencing and hearing from the people from all over the country that hey are experiencing dizzy spells and they fall forward to the left. They are dizzy, fall forward to the left. I am sure that many of you listeners right now are saying, my God, that has happened to me. Well, it is happening all over the country and that is the manifestation of the scalar weapons systems.

The town in Kansas was devastated as result of guiding and manufacturing that storm. That is going to increase in the rest of this year. The hurricanes were suppressed last year, but hopefully the USA science community will be able to suppress them again. That is the real threat against us right now.

Other countries have this weapons systems. We are late coming in to speed. We do not have adequate defences against tem right now.
I will tell you that Israel stood between US and Russia with its defences. Israel protected the US on several occasions. When we get right down to the line, there has been some white-knuckles time wit people completely oblivious to it. But, again, we are sure that Challenger was taken down and other commercial aircraft. On the west coast Alaskan airlines has been hawing a lot of trouble burning into this scalar fields. But nobody knows about it.

Back when I was 19 years old, first went into the service, we were in Philippines in intelligence, we would penetrate Chinese airspace on regular bases to see how they will react and we would listen to their communications, military, and we would know something about their defences. The Russians are doing the very same thing to us right now and we are not responding. It is as if we had no idea what is going on. And each time that happens they become more confident.
If we go into Iran God only knows what is going to happen, but if we do not go into Iran God only knows what is going to happen to us, so I can see some desperate times ahead...

We also know that atomic devices have been prepositioned in American cities. We know that Israel prepositioned atomic devices in Russian cities. So there is some stand-off here. But we are in desperate time and people are oblivious to it...

There is more.

Link to audio:

http://69.80.230.7/Archives2/May2007...67/0514072.mp3
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:56 AM   #3
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting story/testimony. Thanks for the transcript.

Quote:
So let's see about the conclusions that seem to be being drawn here:
  • America are the defencless victims of agression from Russia
  • Israel are the heros holding it from going titsup on a large scale.
  • Iran still needs a good thrashing

I'd say there was some truth in that article, but I am not buying the last part.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 06-24-2009 at 03:57 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:12 AM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Here's another link to the full audio program........

PURPOSE OF CHEMTRAILS - AC GRIFFITH .RECORDED FROM "THE POWER HOUR" 5-14-07

http://share.ovi.com/media/Dziner4u0...ziner4u0.10001
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:35 AM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Very interesting story/testimony. Thanks for the transcript.

So let's see about the conclusions that seem to be being drawn here:
  • America are the defencless victims of agression from Russia
  • Israel are the heros holding it from going titsup on a large scale.
  • Iran still needs a good thrashing

I'd say there was some truth in that article, but I am not buying the last part.

A..
neither am I.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:09 AM   #6
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

You got that from Raye's page...

I've been meaning to go over there today but, I keep getting visitors...

I found it by doing searches on U tube; truthspeaker, truthseeker, etc.
I got a hit on truthspeaker74... I saw it was posted 6-23...

You've inspired me....

I'm going over to Rumor Mill News, to see what the News Really is...

Thanks metaw3,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
That was May 14th 2007

Here's a transcript of more, but not whole interview:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=104629

Riley:

I talked with you about this discussion I have had with that military member who, first of all, had not believed that there was such a program. However, he was stationed at one of the bases where I knew some of this operations were taking place, some of this aerosol dispersion. And I had him go to the person who we knew was in charge of that base at that time and he did in fact confirm that the person admitted to some of the information that we are about to talk about here or some of the information regarding this program. And he was so disillusioned. When I talked to this military officer he said: "I am leaving the military Joyce. I did not believe when you told me about Gulf War illness, then I become ill, and now I have found about this spraying issue. I can no longer serve the military"...

Griffith:

...Fast forward again to the Iranian Contra.
The boy count, with the Clinton body count in a Mina Airport, Arkansas, was about 75 people that were suicided. The CIA operated that whole thing at Mina Airport. They put in the Richmond Aviation company for CIA front and brought aircraft in from all over the world for refurbishing. Barry Seals showed up again, remember Barry Seals now with the Kennedy thing, and Carlos Marcello, the drug dealer.
Barry Seals got a KC123 out of Wright Patterson flying guns to South America, and drugs back. They were dealing in hundreds of tons of drugs. It was so many drugs, it was like freight trains loaded with drugs, and 75 people that got in the way were taken out including Vance Pollster and all those people.

Notice one interesting thing.
Admiral Jeremiah Border, he was a chief of naval operations. He was a Jewish man. He enlisted in Navy when he was 17 years old and stayed an enlisted man for 6 years, and then went up in the ranks to become no. 1 naval officer in the USA Navy. He was Chief of Naval Operations.

Well, un-expectedly one night he decide to suicide himself in his house, and he shot himself twice in his chest with the shotgun.

He was the Chief of Naval Operations and he opposed the chemtrails project.
Then the chemtrail project started after admiral Border was replaced. Jeremiah Border. He was a dedicated man, he was sincere man, he was a good man.

So, you see the picture of how this thing operates.
The CIA finances projects with moneys earned elsewhere. Moneys that going to CIA projects don't necessarily come out from congressional appropriations. And I will tell you that the congress is completely oblivious to the aerosol program. They are afraid to ask.
I had an meeting with the administrative aid of the congressman, he drove all the way to Richmond from Washington to meet with me. We spent about one hour, I gave him complete overview presentation. He looked at me, stood up and he said: "What you expect me to do Griff, they would lie to me to", and I shook his hand, hugged the secretary and he left.

Riley:

Lets talk about chemtrail aerosols, you did significant research, you got in to the program itself, and Sir what did you learn?.

Griffith:

It is not that simple Joyce, it is a very complicated thing. You must know the people, you must know what they are capable of, you must know their intent, you must realize that you are dealing with people with no faces that have not been elected. You do not know who they are, you do not know what are they putting in those aircraft.
The security on the substance going into the aircraft, what ever somebody puts in the aircraft it is going to come out from the aircraft. That is the real concern.
The EPA has been told to keep their nose out of it.
On the state levels, the state, here in Virginia is the Department of the Environmental Quality, I was told by high people there, they have been told to live it alone, don't look at it, don't at the air quality when it comes to the aerosols. Talk about ozone level involved.

DARPA is involved in spraying cities. We caught them spraying Ashville North Carolina several years ago with the substance called BCTP developed under contract at the University of Michigan...

Representative Kucinich introduced HR 2799 an he was called aside and told to take it out and he did and he got very quiet about it. I cannot tell you enough that this is very dangerous thing to get in to. It is very dangerous to talk about this.
As long as people talk about the normal stuff on the internet they are OK. The agencies have been told to leave this alone. As in the Watergate and some of this other projects that I mentioned everybody involved thought that they were doing it for some reasons, a different reason. They did not know what it was about, everybody was going in different direction. That is the same thing we find here in aerosol program.
The pilots probably do not know what they are doing, the crews that put it there they have no idea what it was for. We believe that it was sold to governments as global warming fix. We believe that but it was not.

It was about sub program in the Navy program called VTRPE. That is what is about. You heard all kinds of explanations for 7 or 8 years but its for the VTRPE. And its the part of the Radio Frequency Mission Planner Its a computer system, RFMP, and VTRPE programs are teh sub programs within that system. And it was first put on the ENTERPRISE and other aircraft carriers for battlefield imagining. The system would not work over the lend terrain adequately, or accurately rather, without creating a duction of the radio waves over the land terrain and they use the mixture of barium salts to do that, and that enables the whole system to function. It is the system that USA uses in Afghanistan, and Iraq and probably will use it in Iran and some other applications. And that is what its about. It is about VTRPE.

Within the Navy program we see DARPA and they are into biologicals, and that is at what Clifford (Carnicom) shines. He has identified many, many very harmful biologicals coming out of the aerosols.
We have the greatest admiration for Clifford and we have admiration for Scott (Stevens) the weatherman. He is a man of conviction.

So DARPA is a trax. That was one of the first that we sow coming out of the aircraft, they brought them in and sprayed the city. Strange, Art Bells mother lived in Ashville, North Carolina and he talked about it on the air although he did not fully understand.

Recently we come upon another danger hidden in atmosphere over America that has nothing to do with Navy, VTRPE, or the aerosoling. It is an attack on the North American veather. The weather is being manipulated form the outside of the country.
The hurricane that slammed in to the New Orleans was guided in there. So was the hurricane Rita, and Gastone and some of the others.
We believe that the Russian systems that have been developed since late 50' and early 60' in Russia, is the ultimate weapon and that we have no defence against it. It is called SCALAR. That is the modern name for the systems. Scalar weapons.

There are 3 divisions of scalar coming against America. One is called energetics, one is called bioenergetics, and one is called psyhoenergetics.
The psycho function can actually manipulate mind, thoughts, personality, and cause astronaut Lisa to wear a dipper driving across a country. That kind of thing.
There was an admiral, on an aircraft recently that stood up and said to everybody on the plain that he had smallpox. And they took him off the plain.
That was psyhoenergetics. Its functions on the mind, you can actually insert another personality in the person.

The bio comes against living bodies, their bio chemistry.

And energetics come against the Challenger, the Columbia, the Thresher submarine, when 129 men died. We are sure that were attacks by Russian scalar weapons. Actually interfemeter transmitters used in an interferometer way with 2 transmitters intersecting over north America...

On the website you will find a link to Tom Bearden, he defines all of that and tells quite a story about it. Tom Bearden has been the Tesla Guru for many years. He is highly respected, he is a brilliant man and a great American...

The scalar transmitters in Russia are controlled by FSB, the old KGB, and not necessarily under the control of the Russian government.
The woodpecker transmitters that have been going on for 25, 30 years over North America are part of the weapon system coming against North America. We are experiencing and hearing from the people from all over the country that hey are experiencing dizzy spells and they fall forward to the left. They are dizzy, fall forward to the left. I am sure that many of you listeners right now are saying, my God, that has happened to me. Well, it is happening all over the country and that is the manifestation of the scalar weapons systems.

The town in Kansas was devastated as result of guiding and manufacturing that storm. That is going to increase in the rest of this year. The hurricanes were suppressed last year, but hopefully the USA science community will be able to suppress them again. That is the real threat against us right now.

Other countries have this weapons systems. We are late coming in to speed. We do not have adequate defences against tem right now.
I will tell you that Israel stood between US and Russia with its defences. Israel protected the US on several occasions. When we get right down to the line, there has been some white-knuckles time wit people completely oblivious to it. But, again, we are sure that Challenger was taken down and other commercial aircraft. On the west coast Alaskan airlines has been hawing a lot of trouble burning into this scalar fields. But nobody knows about it.

Back when I was 19 years old, first went into the service, we were in Philippines in intelligence, we would penetrate Chinese airspace on regular bases to see how they will react and we would listen to their communications, military, and we would know something about their defences. The Russians are doing the very same thing to us right now and we are not responding. It is as if we had no idea what is going on. And each time that happens they become more confident.
If we go into Iran God only knows what is going to happen, but if we do not go into Iran God only knows what is going to happen to us, so I can see some desperate times ahead...

We also know that atomic devices have been prepositioned in American cities. We know that Israel prepositioned atomic devices in Russian cities. So there is some stand-off here. But we are in desperate time and people are oblivious to it...

There is more.

Link to audio:

http://69.80.230.7/Archives2/May2007...67/0514072.mp3
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote