Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-15-2008, 10:55 AM   #1
andromeda
Avalon Senior Member

Default A different perspective to earth changes

For a time I have been following the evolution of project avalon and I find that most of the posts are quite fearfull. That only reflects were we as humans are...

We have the capability of creating the most wonderful paradise on this planet...still the majority of humanity is focused on destruction...

This comment is not intended as blame for what it is...just is...the game we are playing in this moment....after all, we are all eternal...and this life is just one life od many...

When I joined I was seeking like minded people to form a worldwide community...a community of mutual support and love...but the fear that one could be harmed by other members of the forum has stopped many from being open and forthcoming...

I have been visiting the forum every day but I think I will no longer do that because I find it depressing, it is mainly like revisiting the newspapers and other official bad news programs, or like being suscribed to the conspiracy forums.

Changes are happening for the better, to rid us of the old, solidified, destructive way of being, let us accept them and prepare for helping each other rather than fear each other...

A inspirational video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1PT-qSvzwU

Love and light
andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:45 AM   #2
Leadman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A different perspective to earth changes

[QUOTE=andromeda;80307]
Changes are happening for the better, to rid us of the old, solidified, destructive way of being, let us accept them and prepare for helping each other rather than fear each other...

Leadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:28 PM   #3
HOPEFUL
Banned

Last edited by HOPEFUL; 12-15-2009 at 02:44 PM.
HOPEFUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:34 PM   #4
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Running from fear and trying to stay away from the fear of fear made my life hell in the days when I was not as wise as I am now. ( not that I am done ...grinn..NO way!)

Facing the fear out of free will helped me to overcome fear and deal with the fears others might have without letting it stain me. ( not always)

I can't tell or share how that lifted me up and sometimes I feel I am in heaven.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 04:27 PM   #5
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I find this thread somewhat ironic as I don't experience fear as to me this is a waste of energy that I would rather use toward building something constructive. Just as when we lived in climates with cold harsh winters and we spent the beautiful months of summer preparing for each winter, I am spending this time preparing myself and my community for the coming earth changes.

If one were to just look at our dependency on oil or electricity.. and if those two elements were removed from our lives... then what would one do to keep moving forward?

Basically I see this time being used to develop nutricious food sources in ones backyard and transportation modes, one example involving horses (which we have along with carts) and other ways to perserve food without refridgertion in the warm climate we live in.

For me this is a time of gleening information from others who know how to manage without electricity as our ancestors did and even as the people of these islands once did. The electric magnetic grid is going to go down. This has happened in the past , will most likely happen 2012 and will likely happen again in the far, far future. It is a cyclic event.

This is the time of waking up and using the time we have wisely. This is the time to be building networks and start working together toward a common goal. For me it will be helping people build family food source aquaponic systems. Many here have water catchment systems where rain water is collected from roof tops and stored in catchment tanks. And I'm also into building root cellars for both protection and food storage. So this is a time of buying seeds and learning about seed harvesting and storage as well. Indeed, this is a very busy time and this forum is a wonderful resource of ideas and methods of working toward solutions that one would not often find just working by oneself.

This is the time to be downloading as much "free" information as possible into a hard copy to be placed in notebooks for future reference when the interent is no longer available. How much time left before the internet is down? HD thought 2010. So this is the time to build our free libraries and share informatin with each other. This is also the time to listen to our grandfather's and grandmother's wisdom and to be writing that down as well. This is the time to teach our children how to live a different type of life and include them in this entire process.

This is not a time to be afraid. This is the time to get busy.

The internet and this forum is a gift and a tool if one just changes their focus and uses it as such. Be wise, be productive, be at peace.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:41 PM   #6
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Fear is our friend - it helps us do things - it helps us grow - it helps us to create - it helps us to move forward, if you let it...

'this forum is a gift and a tool if one just changes their focus and uses it as such. Be wise, be productive, be at peace.' - it's not a gift once subscribers have to pay for it - it's money talking and others listening...
Old 11-30-2008, 11:06 PM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andromeda View Post
For a time I have been following the evolution of project avalon and I find that most of the posts are quite fearfull. That only reflects were we as humans are...

We have the capability of creating the most wonderful paradise on this planet...still the majority of humanity is focused on destruction...

This comment is not intended as blame for what it is...just is...the game we are playing in this moment....after all, we are all eternal...and this life is just one life od many...

When I joined I was seeking like minded people to form a worldwide community...a community of mutual support and love...but the fear that one could be harmed by other members of the forum has stopped many from being open and forthcoming...

I have been visiting the forum every day but I think I will no longer do that because I find it depressing, it is mainly like revisiting the newspapers and other official bad news programs, or like being suscribed to the conspiracy forums.

Love and light
I noticed that too. There are as if two groups: one is trying to stay positive, optimistic, hopeful and another that seems to be enjoying taht "gloom and doom" things. Please do not confuse the latter with people providing useful information. let's not forget that we get what we focus on.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 11:39 PM   #8
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

We are all caught into a highly manipulated mental environment. The mental manipulation through beliefs, movies, news, new agers, channelers, whistle blowers, etc... reach all corner of the world at light speed.

I am not saying this is all lies. If it were, it would be easy to clear it up. But no, there is some valuable truth among them. But enough lies to create a confusion, a stressful situation that put each of us further away from our inner Knowledge. Instead of listening to our inner Knowledge, with peace at heart and stillness of the mind, we prefer looking for more answers/information. Up to what point?

And of course, you can see a pattern in this manipulation. The pattern is to invoke fear into Humans, so they are weak, create their own doom and will easily accept to be pacified.

When higher powers come up with solution to our most urgent problems, the mass will gladly accept the help at the cost of freedom.

We are emerging in a Greater community in the Galaxy. Where mental manipulation is the common weapon to survival. But we do have the power to respond to it. This is the reason why fear is invoked into Human's hearts.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 11-30-2008 at 11:46 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:09 PM   #9
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by andromeda View Post

Love and light
There is always something to learn from what is in front of you for what is in front of you is part of your own creation.Your are a source point . What you resist you get. So if you find a lot of fear around you it could well be you see it because you don't like it . The moment you'll accept fear as being part of your creation you 'll see less and less of it.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:08 PM   #10
pontfx
Avalon Senior Member

http://people.tribe.net/pontfx333 heres a aquarian soulution...from a witness...
pontfx is offline   Reply With Quote