Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Whatís Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-03-2009, 06:07 AM   #1
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Interview with pastor Lindsey Williams

Here is about the latest interview of pastor Lindsey Williams, on Alex Jones radio show:

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com...ithin-2-years/

There are video excerpts on YouTube from that interview.

The main points revealed by the pastor, on 19-oct-09, are:

- Within 2 years you will not recognize America.
- Massive inflation will kick in and escalate. The USD will die by 2012.
- You can only rely on gold and silver.
- Americans will become very poor.
- War is planned after 2 years? Turmoil in the Middle East 2 years from now. World War 2 brought world out of depression.
- The elite is speeding up their schedule for change: within 2 years.
- Within 2 years: “The Devil’s Messiah” ?? Churches and many pastors are being corrupted. The Anti-Christ coming within 2 years??
- Obama is in trouble.
- Nearly everyone will be working for the government: Communism!

Seems, that the elite's strategy is indeed, the devaluating and self imploding of US and world economies, with an increasing rate, blaming on the crisis (ironically, as has been produced by themselves), as stated by many wise people as Gerald Celente, Peter Schiff, Lyndon Larouche... then the dire economic conditions, when all will be either bankrupt, either at the mercy of the governments, will culminate with a world war. This scenario is same that has been predicted by Bible and other scripts. Indeed a very "good" time will come for us, thanks to people supposedly take care for us.

People try to take your life in your own hands, get rid of the debt (those who are), do not rely on anything that is not under your complete control, especially on government or state help. Try to invest in your own survivability, I'm sorry to disappoint the people that think that some miracle will save them, or that they will "ascend" to other dimensions and such stories spread voluntarily by TPTB cronies, or by innocent people just repeating things that heard like parrots; these are just for to dull our senses and instincts of self-preserving. They are destabilizing our senses with blowing mind concepts, extraterrestrial, ascending, frequencies, lights and colors, while they are advancing their agenda, on an more Earthly level... First take measure of secure yourself a safe shelter, water, food, medicines, tools, etc and then you can dream on, to ascension, on the UFO beings which are here for benefit of human beings, will help and enlighten us and such things.

Remember, that no person, nor entity will do something free for our benefit, except God and his messengers, but also these, is said in a very nice folk saying "that God is usually giving and providing things for us, people, but He is not going up to the point that stuffing it, into our bag (we should do that by ourselves)

For people with very low money resource I can recommend - house with under 2000 USD (add to this price 400 -500 USD an acre of land+ 3000 USD for the stuff and appliances in that house: solar, battery, power generator, etc) so you will have shelter under 10,000 USD, WITH NO MORTGAGE! You are free of debt, then:

http://www.simplesolarhomesteading.com/

People, is not a shame not having money, but is a shame if you are complacent and you are not trying to do something for you and your dear ones. Taking in account what is prepared for us, I will be very vary.

So, will be recommendable to forget about tunes of we wil evolve, we will ascend, ET will help us and such utter nonsense. In the mean time you have mouths to feed, people to cloth and security to provide. Think to these things and wake up!

PS: Should I remind you, that this is nicely fit with the 28 Oct 2011 event?

Last edited by artvision; 11-03-2009 at 06:21 AM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:24 PM   #2
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Interview with pastor Lindsey Williams

And just like a confirmation of the sayings of pastor Lindsey:
http://rawstory.com/2009/11/study-90...d-food-stamps/

Study: In US, 90 percent of black children will be fed by food stamps

Nearly half of all US children, including an overwhelming majority of black children, will eat meals at some point during their childhood paid for by food stamps, an indicator of poverty, a study showed Monday.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:38 PM   #3
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

This is a perfect example of stinkin' thinkin' and nope, not gonna buy it. No way, no how.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:26 PM   #4
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
This is a perfect example of stinkin' thinkin' and nope, not gonna buy it. No way, no how.
This is a clear example of self denial. Same behavior as an ostrich, which bury his head in sand, thinking if it sees no one, nobody will se it!
This is the reason why, the elites were able to advance their agenda so much, because such people, which want to believe what they think is truth and no the sheer facts, which are shouting in their face. Still not want to believe.

Above, there is a clear example. And by the way, you will soon be in a position you will not be able to buy anything, anyway. They will bankrupt us, all!
Old 11-03-2009, 10:29 PM   #5
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
This is a clear example of self denial. Same behavior as an ostrich, which bury his head in sand, thinking if it sees no one, nobody will se it!
This is the reason why, the elites were able to advance their agenda so much, because such people, which want to believe what they think is truth and no the sheer facts, which are shouting in their face. Still not want to believe.

Above, there is a clear example. And by the way, you will soon be in a position you will not be able to buy anything, anyway. They will bankrupt us, all!
I don't think Linda is doing self denial here. Because she does not buy into this theorist idea's of the future does not mean she ignores the truth. What she is telling us is that she simply does not believe it is the truth. On which I agree... Alex Jones might also be into their own deck as well, this is an idea I always keep in mind when I come across a guy who makes a "show" out of any kind of reality. I'm not saying I don't beleive a word of what he says, I'm saying I don't buy right away before a good discernment.

Facts are not truth... Remember what our Elite's puppet, Henry Kissinger, once said. "It is not the truth that matters, but what people perceived as the truth".

So, your pastor might be himself into "their" track. Have you think of this? This is, most of the time, how the "manipulators" propagate their own fear based agenda. With the help of "expert" to bombard us with "facts" on how toasted we are... It is not always true, most of the time it isn't. Discernment here is a good tool and inner intuition is what you should respect first. This is, from my point of view, what Linda is doing here...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 11-03-2009 at 10:34 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:03 AM   #6
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank, Steven, you said it better than I could have. We are always at choice points in our lives. You can go along or you can do better than the stinkin thinkers. Choose wisely!
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:52 AM   #7
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

I suspect that Williams has been fed misinformation, possibly with some significant true info thrown in somewhere.

One thing the doomsayers seem to conveniently ignore is that even if a piece of very bad news does happen to be true, the sanest and healthiest response is absolutely not to be sucked in by it. Instead, the only healthy response is to look at it from a very detached position. Only then can you evaluate the best way to respond. Thatís assuming you know itís true Ė which, as time has proved on this forum, is sure not the case well over 90% of the time. According to my dowsing, sometimes over 20% of the posts on this forum are made by misinfo agents, or by people who are simply repeating or reinforcing such agentsí misinfo.

Another thing the doomsayers always conveniently forget is the whole question of what screws people up, and ultimately makes them insane with sufficient quantity of it. What screws up people, everybody, is: terror. That usually screws people up more than being physically beaten and cut up (as many studies have shown). Itís simply not sane or positive to spread terror. Ever. Even if you know the terror info happens to be fact on some rare occasion. Itís not ďneutralĒ to state or describe such info factually. Itís hugely destructive, and extremely bad karma. Unfortunately, many people today donít realise that they may only begin to become aware of their bad karma once they die. Iím aware that so many dead people suffer greatly because of the attitudes such as doomsaying that they eventually, after death, discover are so deeply rooted they canít rid themselves of them even well after death.

It's amazing to me how well over 90% (if not, often, 100%) of the firmly held beliefs of people who post doom are based on nothing but hearsay. I mean, for example, David Icke has said he has never himself had any experience of any kind of any alien being. One rule I have always followed on this forum (and in life generally) has been that I haven't posted an opinion unless it was based on my own direct experience. Admittedly, I've been "fortunate" to have direct experience of all kinds of intelligent beings, though not in their physical forms. It seems idiotic to me that so many people seem to have their fingers stuck so firmly up their posteriors and they believe that's OK.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:27 AM   #8
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
I don't think Linda is doing self denial here. Because she does not buy into this theorist idea's of the future does not mean she ignores the truth. What she is telling us is that she simply does not believe it is the truth. On which I agree... Alex Jones might also be into their own deck as well, this is an idea I always keep in mind when I come across a guy who makes a "show" out of any kind of reality. I'm not saying I don't beleive a word of what he says, I'm saying I don't buy right away before a good discernment.

Facts are not truth... Remember what our Elite's puppet, Henry Kissinger, once said. "It is not the truth that matters, but what people perceived as the truth".

So, your pastor might be himself into "their" track. Have you think of this? This is, most of the time, how the "manipulators" propagate their own fear based agenda. With the help of "expert" to bombard us with "facts" on how toasted we are... It is not always true, most of the time it isn't. Discernment here is a good tool and inner intuition is what you should respect first. This is, from my point of view, what Linda is doing here...

Namaste, Steven
Dears,

I thank you for your answers for that important subject. I didn't want make here people have not discernment or something. Nooo way. I just brought an important subject (I presume); I've been seen lots of readings, but now answers and then, Lindabaker appears here having an "nah" attitude, without giving any sort of insight, about what she doesn't believe, or not "buy".

I agree with you, maybe more than sure that Alex is in their boat, why? because a people saying uncomfortable truth for the Elite's, will not do that for much time. This is a rule, which William Cooper and many other whistleblowers fall to it. As well, pastor Lindsey, could be in purpose been fed with that info about the price of oil will be 50 USD (while it were 140) just to buy for him more credibility in our eyes; also is very disturbing, that after he learned about the religion of his superiors, he stayed with them for years and years (why, to bring back to God?). No I don't buy myself these facts, as I do not buy the stirrup that Ron Paul is really want to audit FED, it just can be a special breed man (for long time ago) just for these cases will happen to endanger the FED, sometime in future (this will be very likely if we consider the conspiracy is spanning tenths of years, or hundred of years or according with others, for millennia).

Just up to now Alex is reporting correctly the facts (even is not clear his whereabouts or real intentions) and also I know that TPTB they enjoy informing us, of what they will do to us, just to increase their occult power of their deeds and also to laugh in our face, that's it.

So from their feed, we should take the pieces of puzzle, that are matching with our overall view and crossover with other source of information (that, of course could be emanated, same, from TPTB). My idea is that from a relative soup of 10% truth mingled with 90% disinfo and lies, we have to extract the truth. I know, it really very hard, but we have to do it and not just saying that we are not willingly to investigate even. We are not supposed to mentally lazy and not investigative, because look what world we ended to live in, because such attitude.

I correlated the information from pastor's saying with other information that we have already (which, of course, we cannot rely 100%, either). I elaborated some, on this thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...d=1#post184296

Hope that now you understand my stand now, when I'm saying all these things. And for real, I'm not positive at all, the outcome of the recent world facts will not be good at all (even I want in my inner self, to be wrong, but unfortunately, I'm usually not) I'm not that one idiotic bliss, jumping around as a rabbit on ecstasy pills (you know the joke), thinking that everything will be OK; this attitude is very useful to TPTB.

A lot of bad and very bad things will come upon us, do not forget and do not discharge the sayings of the Bible, I saw a debate that I don't even bothered to participate, because if humans were given something good an pure, besides their souls, is that book. And of course, TPTB are using as their script scenario for their agenda. What is so difficult for you people, for you to understand, or to "buy", that these bastards want a World Government and us being like slaves as communism was a walking in the park comparing with what is prepared for us. That they want all utterly broke, to depend totally for a piece of dried bread, they will trow to us, if they want to? Most of the people, are really do not know what they are saying and the world they are living it. They must come with their feet down to Earth, really. And this is telling you a person who lived many years in a deep oppressive communist regime of Ceausescu. You people, you should learn a thing or two from our orwellian "1984" experience, as we have a sixth sense to detect disinfo, propaganda and lies, right away, because this has been the modus vivendi for us, for last 50 years, under tyranny. And if such people says that what is happening now in the "democratic" countries are things that the communist tyrants they never have guts to do in their communistic small reigns. This should scare the hell out of you people and wake up! Or, otherwise you will wake up, dead. Is as simple as that. Then you can start the journey to stars and all the things, regardless ...

No, me I tend to be like Thomas the unbeliever and is better be so, because this is the desired attitude to have in this freaky world, longing for the good, but expecting for the worst attitude, not that the alien will come and they will enlighten us, or that we have 10 seconds to ascending and these sheer nonsensical issues, I sees so much of it, these days. This is just disinfo,very smart I have to accept and very self ego tickling for men, but I'm very sad, people get trapped on it (just is good to feel in the spare time, should not be a real life attitude). I'm saying let's let God doing his job and us, ours.

Last edited by artvision; 11-04-2009 at 10:12 AM.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:22 PM   #9
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

I'll say one thing about his interviews, he can tell you less details over and over and stretch the time when he is on and at the end you still do not know anything specific. now i don't mind helping anyone and would like to support his activities but when i went to order his dvd it was $99. i really could care less about what is going to happen in 2 years, i would like to know about this winter.

last year when he was on everyone's show, he was telling his story and on everyones show he said the same thing about the host. he told the audience on jeff rence that he had this info and did not know what to do and called jeff and asked him what to do and he said jeff told him to call his friend back and ask him how much could he reveal and he was thanking jeff for giving him this advice. then a week later he told the same story on alex jones only this time it was alex who gave him the advice and he thanked him. after hearing this on 3 different shows, i became a little suspicious of him.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 11:07 PM   #10
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXMASTER View Post
I'll say one thing about his interviews, he can tell you less details over and over and stretch the time when he is on and at the end you still do not know anything specific. now i don't mind helping anyone and would like to support his activities but when i went to order his dvd it was $99. i really could care less about what is going to happen in 2 years, i would like to know about this winter.

last year when he was on everyone's show, he was telling his story and on everyones show he said the same thing about the host. he told the audience on jeff rence that he had this info and did not know what to do and called jeff and asked him what to do and he said jeff told him to call his friend back and ask him how much could he reveal and he was thanking jeff for giving him this advice. then a week later he told the same story on alex jones only this time it was alex who gave him the advice and he thanked him. after hearing this on 3 different shows, i became a little suspicious of him.

Namaste'
Hi TAXMASTER,

Agree with you on main points, but are you agree with me, that if he is telling BS, 2 year frame is all what he got. I observed myself the race all these whistleblowers, patriots and libertarians are charging us, for the sake of the words supposedly be free and for our benefit... but all of them are doing so, blaming on the expensiveness of producing such materials.

About 2 years time frame is too long... this depends, sometime is fast passing... would be good to know what's ahead in 2 years.

All the best,
Artvision
Old 11-05-2009, 07:48 AM   #11
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

“Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come,
and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, and
took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not
warned; if the sword come, and take [any] person from among them, he is taken away in his
iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.” Ezekiel 33:4

I begun be frustrated and depressed about the Avalon and Avalonians. Discussion about important things, about feet-on-the-ground seems to bored to death the people here, anything that has to do with real things, worries and possible actions from our part is catalogated as stinkin' thinkin', but things like ascension, light beings and things like, these are having a big bang on this forum. Another thread, started by Mudra, about real things, preparation, retreats, etc diverted in discussions about how nice is to see a awesome mountainside landscape when crapping and things like that.

Either there is an interest in this forum to divert the real thing life preparation for what's going on for getting the TPB more useful time for their agenda, either the people are really idiotic to the point of bliss, or maybe not, they are trying to escape from the sad reality in something very uplifting, spiritual, etc by lying themselves.

A very nice read, has been brought here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17390

by waitinginthewings about:

"Enough Happy Talk"
By Martha Ireland

Seems that Martha is on same frequency as me, she is fed-up of that:

man who wants to believe that if you put a "positive" spin on something, that something will magically become truly positive.

This sort of crazy culturally induced wishful, magical, narcissistic, childish, cowardly thinking and intellectual, psychological & spiritual laziness makes me absolutely insane.

People don't try to say is not truth. DON'T DELUDE YOURSELF!
Most of the threads here showing much interest in discussing what scarry dream had this or that member and never ending discussions of what may this be and so. Really I think that the substance and the spirit that brought Avalon to life, isn't present anymore.

Myriads of discussions of how Extraterestrial will be our teachers, how they will help us, how they will solve all the problem for us; us just not need to move any finger for that.... we will ascend ... how we will be transformed into light beings and similar issues.... Really people, hose who enjoying to delude yourself... I can inform any of you, that before you be transformed in light, you will be transformed into pwder, dust ... you should meditate to that and WAKE UP!

Don't wait to the point to wake up as being a light being, but try to do something to fight against what is prepared against us. Go fight, wake up yourself, try start to think and, please, STOP DELUDING YOURSELF AND BECOME A WARRIOR!

Go meet with other people inform yourself, inform others, try to wake up people about the vaccines, against the preparing and war conditioning for Middle East, etc, try to do something for you, for your dears and for the rest of us.

Do not be a complacent intellectual lazy (how nice worded it,Martha Ireland) enjoying just sterile discussion about talking or just talk, or about nothing like in Seinfeld TV series (they have an episode "show about nothing")
People you start to be expert on discussing on nothing, really!

You just are very eager and wait another sterile and stupid thread and another and another ... Seems you get not enough of this. Threads about where you are not force to do anything, or think something just stupid nonsense chattering. Are you wondering why Kerry and Bill are not coming to join us, on the forum? Why they should join us? To give their oppinion about one or the other has been dreamed last night?

People you start to be very cowards and lazy and complacent, your discussion and recent threads are " stinkin' ".PLEASE COME AND TELL ME I'M WRONG, THAT I HAVE NO YOTA OF RIGHT IN WHAT I'M SAYING! BUT PLEASE ARGUMENT!

People, I have a strange sense and affiliation with this forum. You are dear to me and this is the reason I'm agitating so much for this issue. Otherwise I would stayed cool and enjoying the nonsensical threads and discussion ongoing lately on forum, really. I know you will be upset o me, that you will throw to me with stinking eggs and tomatoes, like inold times people showing displeasure for a show, but you should be truthfull with yourself. This is all that I want and after that everything good will start, I'm sure. So, I'm awaiting your eggs and tomatoes, maybe in this process something is changing in good in you!

Thank you!

Last edited by artvision; 11-05-2009 at 08:19 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:30 PM   #12
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

what are you doing to lead the agenda? maybe you can enlighten us and lead by example.

namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote