Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 06:03 AM   #551
Mystica
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 26
Default Re: 14th October 2008

I feel bad for the poor guy with the fan site. He wanted to believe and was let down. He seems sincere and honest. He did nothing wrong.

Blossom however won't even face the music and has shut down her blog. She appears to be a scam artist and will get what she deserves in the end.

However, I find this remark quite ill considered:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reveling John View Post
The 12 disciples thought the Resurrection signified the end of Death. So was Jesus full of ****?
The resurrection did end death for those with faith.

It is a sad sign of the times to see someone justify and rationalize a scammer while bashing the God of many in the same breath.
Mystica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:50 AM   #552
M&M
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Venezuela
Posts: 11
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reveling John View Post

I'm going to die. We are all going to die. It has already happened, it is already done.

Who were you during this life?

Why did you choose to be what you were?

Why?
Excuse me??? A lot of us are going to die. Those who chose to live their lives in the dark. Not everyone. Eventually, yes, but not soon at all.
M&M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:24 AM   #553
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 139
Default Re: 14th October 2008

It's no big deal....

Seriously what did people expect?

We won't be hearing from blossom anymore. She will drop her pseudonym and retire. You can call her unethical, a bad person even... But if people so desperately start giving you money if you make an insane claim like that... Then who is to blame for the whole event? Blossom? Or the people who desparately desired to throw away their common sense for a flicker of some future hope that would solve all their problems as opposed to just fixing their problems in the now.

In the end I cannot even be angry with her. She only fooled those who wanted to be fooled. And at the same time supplied them with a valuable life experience. Usefull for when the next predator arrives... In the end the worst outcome is losing only a few bucks getting disappointed and learning a lesson. Not a terrible price to pay.

So get over it, pick up your lives... And work to create your own change. The dream is real.. Even if 14 october is not.

I hate to say I told you so. But I had already mentioned the high prices of her e-book and warned that the earth was under quarantine. We cannot be visited at this point untill after the changes in mankind are complete.

Again.... It's no big deal....

To those who blame the disbelievers for the fact that there is no UFO in the sky.... The message was clear. Not even the airforce or army was going to stop these guys. Now you say that a disbeliever would? Please come to grips with reality, you're only hurting yourself.

This willingness to throw common sense to the wind and believe in illusions is the reason they're not landing... As I said before... We are not ready yet. And we will not be for a good number of years to come....
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:15 AM   #554
conaire
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: dublin, ireland.
Posts: 29
Default Re: 14th October 2008

i for one am hugely disappointed. i'm trying to remain nonjudgmental towards blossom, i want to believe she truly did hear the f.o.l. talk threw her and it wasn't all about the money.

her blog is down, would this be due to her closing it down or because blogspot got over whelmed? it could be she closed it because of all the abuse she was getting threw there, no doubt there was plenty.

david wilcock made a lot of sense on his blog. probably the human race isn't ready for this kind of openness, a lot of people would view it in fear. more of the population than not (maybe) would view it in fear, as some kind of attack rather being in a place of love/ non fear.

at the end of the day, a movement happened. what was achieved maybe we'll never know but i feel like there has been an awareness shift. i had an interesting night last night, a unique night that i had fun in. i looked skywards sending love saying to "them" please show yourself. i know it's only a matter of time before they do.
conaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:20 AM   #555
Tuza
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 14th October 2008

She shut the blog down because she was getting a lot of very nasty viscious attacks on there, plus people were quoting long passages of the Bible, so that is why the blog is down.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:23 AM   #556
conaire
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: dublin, ireland.
Posts: 29
Default Re: 14th October 2008

and do u know if blossom has made any comments over the last day or two?
conaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:33 AM   #557
Tuza
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 14th October 2008

I read her last blog entry before it was closed due to what I said in my previous post. It will be interesting to see what happens say on the 17th here. As per her last channelling as mentioned in some of these threads here - by the 15th there is supposed to be something happening - meaning by the time most countries see the 15th.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:08 PM   #558
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Cactus Badchild aka Moneygreedchild shall go into the light(ship)!!
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:56 PM   #559
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member
 
Sanat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 413
Default Re: 14th October 2008

I think this was a really exciting and fun "experiment/experience" to participate in and be a part of! If you are disappointed in any way by this you have only yourself to blame as you choose to have expectations. Putting blame on Blossom or anybody else is a sign of immaturity and lack of self-responsability. She has recieved threats to her life already, and it is no wonder that she is "laying low" for things to cool off. Spreading malicious and unconfirmed rumours about her is hardly a sign of maturity. She needs support and not blame. If you choose to percieve this as "a scam", then blame yourself for falling for it and nobody else. Sadly, it is still very "human" to look for a scapegoat instead of taking responsibility for oneself.

I don't see this as a scam at all personally. It is a step in the right direction. A lot of people was/is forced to confront themselves by this whole event/non-event. Nothing is better than that. If it was not meant to be this way, then it would not have spread like wildfire. I will quote a channeled message of today:

Quote:
SaLuSa 15-October-2008

Dear Ones a high point has been achieved through the ongoing expectation of the arrival of the Forces of Light, and that is so important to the final outcome of First Contact. Having been presented with a firm announcement connected with the “Sighting” rather than a mere possibility; it has confronted many souls who were not ready for such an enormous event. The result has been a shock to their system, over and above the normal reaction to the many sightings that have been taking place with ever increasing regularity. With all of the confusion and chaos already making people tense and worried, yet another matter of mind wrenching capability has created a degree of tension that was not envisaged. In the interests of those people, the sighting has been curtailed for a short time until a more receptive response is registered.

The Lightworkers will understand that people’s wellbeing has always been first and uppermost in our consideration. As with other proposed major events that have been held back, the whole process of Ascension still moves forward. It will certainly be unaffected in any way by the change of course. Overall the Light has grown, and brought the facts of what is transpiring on and off Earth, to more people’s attention than ever before. In that respect there has been a gain for the Light, however it was never intended that an event planned with so much love and good intentions, should heighten people’s fears and confusion. Our decisions are always for the good of all, and it still remains true that there is a divine decree in place regarding the manner in which the end times are played out. [...]

We would encourage you to look at the positive side of any event that seems on the face of it to be a failure. The “Sighting” has not gone ahead as planned, but because of the intent to prove our presence beyond doubt, it has opened more people’s minds and hearts. It signals the coming together of your civilisation and others that are truly your brothers and sisters from the stars. As always we keep tabs on what your dark forces are doing, and they continue to fall down the slippery path to oblivion. Their time is up, although they refuse to recognise it and obstinately hold onto their waning power.
http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/...5.08SaLuSa.htm

I would encourage us all to quit the blamegame and use this opportunity to look deep into ourselves and explore what this event/non-event has brought to the surface that we can learn and grow from. Clearly it has touched many people deeply even if our response to it has been somewhat polarized. Some has come into touch with their fear and some with their hope/expectations. Both needs to be processed out of the system in order to grow. It is always possible to interpret any situation in such a way as to maximize the growth/learning from it. That is my definition of self-responsability, and that is naturally what I choose to do.

(And for Gods sake; don't take things so seriously! It is all a game and it is meant to be fun remember!? Keep it Light and full of laughter and all will be fine...)
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:06 PM   #560
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 139
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Here's another channel who speaks about first contact... He explains in clear understandable terms why it is impossible at this time.

And before you check the vid I ask you to understand. That you should NOT accept his word because he is channeling an alien.. Because as he himself (when he is not channeling) reminds us: he might not be. You should accept his word because it makes sense! If it does not make sense to you. Then just ignore it.

If you wish to understand Bashar even better. Check some of his other videos. He is a tease, he loves to play games with people. He does not take himself serious, and loves to make fun of our willingness to take things too seriously. In my mind over time "willingness to play" has become a sign of a spiritually advanced being. If you ever met a Buddhist Lama or a Sufi Sheikh you'll know what I mean.

Again, when he explains things, you probably will understand. But if you do not understand, then the communication is worthless and should be ignored. Whatever you do, do not take his word for it. Otherwise we'll just get the Goodchild problems all over again.

Bashar on First contact 1
Bashar on First contact 2
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:52 PM   #561
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Why no Lightship on October 14th?
MagentaPixie2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6VcJ8YGTx4
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:09 PM   #562
motov
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South of Heaven
Posts: 115
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Why no Lightship on October 14th?
MagentaPixie2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6VcJ8YGTx4
you dont get it do ya... it was a fools game and you play along, isnt it time to quit this stupid game, she (blossom chick) made money and lives happily ever after, and her followers are the ones that need to take the message, dont trust in stuff you have to pay money for and looks like a cult and there is plenty to pick from.......

ps! dark deception always kills the light...
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:22 PM   #563
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by motov View Post

ps! dark deception always kills the light...
what dose that mean?

I just posted that video because so much of her other work seems right on.

I guess I don't get it but im in this with the rest of everyone and seeing as how everyone is looking for info about the meaning this event or lack of it and magentapixie had made some comments i would offer a link to her response.

I just want the truth as the rest of us do...we all want the truth right?
respect to all, JT
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:33 PM   #564
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
She shut the blog down because she was getting a lot of very nasty viscious attacks on there, plus people were quoting long passages of the Bible, so that is why the blog is down.
Whats the bible got to do with UFO's?
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:42 PM   #565
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member
 
Streetsdreamer13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 31
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
cloaking device? I honestly think people should STOP smoking what ever they are takeing...There is no spaceship that will appear.
Agreed. People just have a hard time accepting that they were decieved. i had a feeling that this was fake from the start because no other Project Camelot contact ( David Wilcock, Dan Burich...ect) had this on their radar. Nothing at all. It was more of a youtube buzz... and it showed to be a fake. Now of course people are going to make excuses saying well its not about the ship showing up its about us and our intentions blah blah blah. The bottom line is that Blossom child said it was going to happen and it didnt now she has to come up with another later date or a complex excuse. unitl then she is obviously laying low.
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:59 PM   #566
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member
 
PodWORLD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: 14th October 2008

I can't say I had any personal investment in Oct 14 as things will happen or they won't.

What this 'event' showed was that there are a lot of people in the world who have had to deal with a lot of hurt in their lives who are all too easy to take advantage of and I think they deserve empathy.

I feel no empathy however for scam artists, fakers and even worse perhaps their sycophantic acolytes who twist themselves into gideon knots explaining away the dishonest chicanery that is a blight on us all.

I've personally had enough of clowns talking about channelling being inexact after the fact or timelines changing or lets all learn to forgive these shameless predators who take advantage of our brothers and sisters.
Everybody in here knows someone who could be duped not because theyre weak or foolish but because they've experienced great pain in their lives and it marks them as a target to these effing charlatans.

I normally don't bother when I see people on here spouting unsubstantiated garbage about stuff theyve nicked from a tv show or movie but from now on I'm going in. No more I'm a rep of this alien race because I say so or my spirit guide says this or do you notice everybody's not feeling well. It's effing winter!

Peace and love to people who deserve it and karma to those who don't.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:32 PM   #567
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Channelling is brilliant, anyone can say they do it and have been told something when in reality they could be as mad as a carrot
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:29 PM   #568
perhaps
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Northern California, USA
Posts: 17
Default Re: 14th October 2008

someone posted audio at ConCen of Blossom Goodchild and the "federation of light" being mentioned on Howard Stern yesterday. Interesting that it made the mainstream news.

http://tracker.conspiracycentral.net...ls.php?id=2635

Quote:
Name: 10/14 UFO & Blossom Goodchild mentioned on HOWARD STERN
Description:
Here is an mp3 of Blossom Goodchild being mentioned on Howard Stern this morning. The
show is apparently listened to by an audience of millions in America. The silly audio
clips being played in the background are the voice of Riley Martin, a kooky "abductee"
character who has his own radio show. This media link was also featured on the website:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...here-tomorrow/
perhaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:33 PM   #569
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 416
Default Re: 14th October 2008

FOL? I do not understand who have made these claims that their is a group of ET's called the FOL.

Why would they use English?

Federation?
Federal?

Shouldnt they have evolved past concepts like a federal governing body by now..
I mean they are ET's right?

I am just curious how people can be all suprised that Blossom was full of s**t and continue to believe in similar ideas...
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:28 PM   #570
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 89
Question Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystica View Post
It is a sad sign of the times to see someone justify and rationalize a scammer while bashing the God of many in the same breath.
Did I bash someone's God?
Did I even mention God?

I asked a question and I did not answer that question. I made no statement about Jesus. I asked a question about Jesus. So if you percieved that I had a particular opinion about that man and his life and his message, then you were answering my question with your own fears and projections.

I love Jesus and I think his message is important.

His message is NOT an ideology and it is NOT dogma. It is a way of being and NO ONE can tell you how to become what he was trying to convey: NO PERSON, NO BOOK, NO DOGMA, and NO THEOLOGY or IDEOLOGY.

Is it wise to give commentary on the speaker before you have heard my answer? Maybe next time you should ask me what my answer is.

For more info on my thoughts about Death, listen closely:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwKMQ...eature=related

His name is Alan Watts and he is one of the great minds of the 20th century.

Last edited by Reveling John; 10-15-2008 at 07:41 PM.
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:50 PM   #571
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 89
Wink Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
I honestly think people should STOP smoking what ever they are takeing...There is no spaceship that will appear.
I totally disagree. If everyone was smoking what I'm smoking they would ALL see the giant flying plate that is hovering above my garden right now.

I mean, I'm kind of being funny, but I'm also trying to raise some doubt about this way of thinking, as Terrence McKenna attempts to do in this lecture:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3163231789026536985&ei=ikj2SN2ROZnWqAPo9a0E&q=McKe nna+UFO&hl=en



Why are we so afraid of the other side of the mind?

What makes you think that the *aliens* are not just as present in that place as they are in our 'normal' state of sobriety?


Great Love,
John
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:52 PM   #572
Reader
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Posts: 186
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Chariots of Fire....Swanny
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:41 AM   #573
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 139
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Why no Lightship on October 14th?
MagentaPixie2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6VcJ8YGTx4
So these are the spins

Now it's the disbelievers fault... Sorry, but this is blatant nonsense... All those who openly associated with this before october 14 should now be expected to scramble to save their reputation. And hey.. If they feel the need to make any statements to clarify their earlier messages. Then they are scrambling....

Those who gave a resounding "No... It's not possible at this time" were correct and should be commended for this. All they need to say at this point is "Told you so..."

Told you so....

Because all that "blabla" about how our consciousness would affect or not affect the outcome of the date completely ignores one thing.... Most of the people on this planet have even today never even heard about Blossom Goodchild. They didn't have a clue why october 14th would be different... Their consciousness counts too. So the totality of earths attitude towards these events has hardly changed since the moment where Goodchild put her predictions on the net.

In short... At that time, and at this time the collective mind of the earth has not changed.

Yet the original messages were so undeniably clear about this. Yet without any prophetic insights and without channeling any ET's I and many others could state for a fact and with causal reasons why this could not happen at that time.... By using our discernment.

Trust me. If ET was able to decide "No we cannot do it now because the collective consciousness does not allow it" then ET easily could have anticipated this 2 months ago like many of us have done simply by using our brains.

Learn from this. And don't allow people to put sand in your eyes again. Because in the end, as always blind faith makes you a fool, and discernment gives you prophetic vision...

I for one am very gratefull for Blossoms predictions because it has given us all the ability to LEARN from this experience. So that the next time someone comes round and says "They are going to land next week" we are reminded to use our own brain to estimate how likely this really is.

I am not being negative, I am not being cynical or intentionally hurtfull. I am holding up the mirror and stimulating you to learn from what you see. The reason I am doing this is because all of you may be needed in the future. And we'd better have a pack of wolves to rely on as opposed to a flock of sheep.

I love you all, I am You. And I feel deeply about this not because we have been fooled but because we allowed ourselves to be fooled so willingly.

It was a mistake, forgive yourself so you can give your self the learning experience. If you do not admit it was a mistake you will not learn from it.

The feeling was correct. They will come. I've known that since I was 8 years old. But not now. And probably not in the next decade. It is not time yet.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:43 AM   #574
a human being
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10
Default Re: 14th October 2008

a heart in confusion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm4v8ylAxTc
a human being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:16 PM   #575
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 139
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by a human being View Post
I have to say.... I had not expected to hear from her again... And certainly not in a way where she states that she has no excuses.

I also have to say that I cannot judge her a liar after hearing her words... If her remarks about her income from this are true. Then I have misjudged her and she deserves more compassion than I have given. Since there is doubt I must give her the benefit of my doubt.

Poor woman...

So what happened? I absolutely refuse to believe that ET failed to anticipate this outcome. Was the thought put in her head by a more sinister MkUltra kind of project? If so.... Why?

Thank you for sharing human...
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon