Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-01-2009, 10:08 AM   #76
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

My problem with competition is some people are better at it (especially than me!)
So until capitalism throws enough money my way (my needs are quite simple, i only need to approach 30k/yr to come
out ahead and save money each month living by myself in a cheap 1 br apt) i'm gonna want some kind of Robin Hood
revenge especially from those making millions to trillions, which is totally ridiculous.
All i really want to do is write songs but you can only make money that way if it sells,
why can't the fact i wrote a song be good enough whether it sells or not?
Or can i make money as a youtube busker?
Anyway....
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:17 PM   #77
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I've always had a problem with competition. I'm really not very competitive. Add the mixed messages in Christianity regarding competition...and I've turned out to be one very confused dude. My attempted resolution is to dump most of Christianity...and to focus on the core principle of Responsible Freedom...which includes Constructive Competition and Positive Response Ability. I wish I had done this a long time ago.

There are a lot of artists who work at jobs which pay their rent...and then they follow their passion...whether they get paid for it or not. I play my keyboard (set to pipe-organ) at least 45 minutes a day. I don't want to work for a church at this point (mostly because of church politics and theological issues)...so instead of playing a $300,000 pipe-organ...I get to play a $300 keyboard. I improvise...and play the way I want to play. I have listened to...taken lessons from...and talked to some of the best in the business...but I have the most fun doing it my way. I still want to hear Lucifer improvise at Saint Sulpice in Paris...after this Solar System mess gets cleaned up. I'm very serious about this. This isn't a sarcastic joke.

Try watching Bloomberg or CNBC...and try reading the Wall Street Journal. Seriously. This can help to provide a better perspective on money and commerce. Starving artists should not be anti-capitalist. This could help to explain why they are starving. Seriously. But I do agree that when someone makes 3 billion dollars in one year in the market...that is obscene...especially if they don't pump most of this money into worthy charities.

Regarding governance...I am pro-minimalism and anti-corruption...but a certain amount of organization is necessary to pull this off.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-01-2009 at 10:27 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:22 PM   #78
beren
Avalon Senior Member

I've always had a problem with competition[CODE]

Competition in this world mostly brings envious spirits which later give birth to greed and many evil thereafter.

On the other hand divine competition is entirely different since every soul is encouraged to give its best talent ,to show its light before creator and hence fore be a part of magnificence.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:40 PM   #79
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho you'd be jealous of a couple friends of mine whose business is organ tuning/repair, they work on organs and to test their
work they have to play them, and they avoid the theopolitics (is that a word, well it is now) however the downside
(besides dead birds and mice found in the pipe chambers) is the
travel involved since they cover the 5 state area of MN, WI, IA and the 2 Dakotas at minimum.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:52 PM   #80
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I was reading 'Behold a Pale Horse' by Bill Cooper last night...and his comments regarding Article 6 of the U.S. Constitution hit me like a ton of bricks. The founders envisioned patriots in government...rather than traitors...and may have unwittingly provided an achilles heel for the enemies of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. Article 6 reads as follows (with slight changes in wording to provide Solar System language):

Article 6.

"All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States of the Solar System under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States of the Solar System which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States of the Solar System, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States of the Solar System and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States of the Solar System."

Is this why the United Nations Charter supercedes the United States Constitution? Is this why the 1954 Greada Treaty (between ET's and the U.S.) supercedes the U.S. Constitution? Is this why we have 'One Nation Under God' instead of 'One Nation Under Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom'? Is the United States of America effectively an ET Human/Reptilian Theocracy...right now...even as I type?

The deliberate circumvention of the Constitution should make treaties which supercede the Constitution...null and void (with extreme prejudice). However...I am presently removing the first two paragraphs of Article 6...as well as the 16th Amendemt from the Constitution for the United States of the Solar System. It pains me to do this...but evil humans and ET's have taken advantage of these loopholes...to fly a mothership through our airspace...and attempt to take over this land of the free...and home of the brave. Don't look now...but I think they've been successful...for a long, long time. We're just finding out about our servitude...and the terms of enslavement. And we thought we were free!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-02-2009 at 04:45 AM.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:13 PM   #81
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
I've always had a problem with competition[CODE]

Competition in this world mostly brings envious spirits which later give birth to greed and many evil thereafter.

On the other hand divine competition is entirely different since every soul is encouraged to give its best talent ,to show its light before creator and hence fore be a part of magnificence.
My dog (cockerpoo) really understands competition: he and his cousin (cavalier king charles) happily compete all day long with each other, and then at night they curl up together :-)
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:22 AM   #82
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I have gone to various sites with an organ repair person...and I watched a huge organ be constructed. People were whispering about the erection of the organist's organ in church!

The dogs have it exactly right. They love each other while they're playing and fighting with each other. Competition is game-playing...which is an important part of life. This is what gives life much of it's meaning. We have to keep testing ourselves and each other. This defines who we are.

Tangentially...at the front of the U.S. Senate Chambers there is 'In God We Trust' (front and center) and fascist symbols (left and right). Is this representative of the hypothetical Zionist/Pleiadian/Theocratic/Sirius A and Teutonic Zionist/Aldebaran/Luciferian/Sirius B factions which battle for the heart and soul of this world? I'm thinking that both factions (if they exist) use Interdimensional Reptilians (if they exist)...and that Interdimensional Reptilians use both factions. Could all of the above be hopelessly out of control? Could this madness get everyone killed? I'm thinking that this is a very, very ancient and very, very bitter conflict...and that everyone involved has lots and lots of baggage...and that it could involve all of us. Perhaps it is just as well that we don't remember our past lives...which could go back millions or even billions of years.

Why wouldn't the proposal in the first post be workable to all sides? Is the hatred too deep? What are the real issues? I think I know some of them...but not all of them. I'm sure each side has it's legitimate grievances and aspirations...but will there be anything left when one side is finally triumphantly victorious? I'm seeing an inappropriate rebellion (Luciferian Human/Reptilian?) against an inexcusable wrong (Human/Reptilian Theocracy?)...creating millions of years of horrors and atrocities (War in Heaven and Earth?). When is enough...enough?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-02-2009 at 02:31 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:59 AM   #83
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

What I am getting is that the original split was within ourself and somehow an imbalance came about between "to be" and "to not be" and then a fixedness and inability to blend or merge, and all dichotomies can trace their genology back to this Prime Polarity.

Don't take me literally on this as I'm just stating what I'm seeing at this point in my self-realization work, but 3 sessions from now I may find an even more basic Prime Polarity, or a twin Prime Polarity.

The furtherest back in "time" for me was several quadrillion years, no kidding, and when I went back before time I had to measure it in terms of where it was in relation to when time began for me and when I first separated from the Static. For example, an incident was dated at 45% before time.

If you can think abstractly for a moment almost all conflicts are a working out of the "to be" and "to not be" dichotomy. There are processes that help one resolve this irresolution other than "spanking the dog".

cheers!
gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I have gone to various sites with an organ repair person...and I watched a huge organ be constructed. People were whispering about the erection of the organist's organ in church!

The dogs have it exactly right. They love each other while they're playing and fighting with each other. Competition is game-playing...which is an important part of life. This is what gives life much of it's meaning. We have to keep testing ourselves and each other. This defines who we are.

Tangentially...at the front of the U.S. Senate Chambers there is 'In God We Trust' (front and center) and fascist symbols (left and right). Is this representative of the hypothetical Zionist/Pleiadian/Theocratic/Sirius A and Teutonic Zionist/Aldebaran/Luciferian/Sirius B factions which battle for the heart and soul of this world? I'm thinking that both factions (if they exist) use Interdimensional Reptilians (if they exist)...and that Interdimensional Reptilians use both factions. Could all of the above be hopelessly out of control? Could this madness get everyone killed? I'm thinking that this is a very, very ancient and very, very bitter conflict...and that everyone involved has lots and lots of baggage...and that it could involve all of us. Perhaps it is just as well that we don't remember our past lives...which could go back millions or even billions of years.

Why wouldn't the proposal in the first post be workable to all sides? Is the hatred too deep? What are the real issues? I think I know some of them...but not all of them. I'm sure each side has it's legitimate grievances and aspirations...but will there be anything left when one side is finally triumphantly victorious? I'm seeing an inappropriate rebellion (Luciferian Human/Reptilian?) against an inexcusable wrong (Human/Reptilian Theocracy?)...creating millions of years of horrors and atrocities (War in Heaven and Earth?). When is enough...enough?
Old 12-02-2009, 04:54 AM   #84
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Gnosis5...you are involved in things I wouldn't touch with a 10 meter pole. I admire you...in one sense...but I don't trust the supernatural realm (internally or externally)...especially considering our current state of psychological/ethical/spiritual development...or lack thereof. I worry about entering a Reptilian Disneyland of the Wannabe Gods when delving into the inner and outer realms.

Some people spank something other than their dog...to achieve resolution.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:59 AM   #85
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Gnosis5...you are involved in things I wouldn't touch with a 10 meter pole. I admire you...in one sense...but I don't trust the supernatural realm (internally or externally)...especially considering our current state of psychological/ethical/spiritual development...or lack thereof. I worry about entering a Reptilian Disneyland of the Wannabe Gods when delving into the inner and outer realms.

Some people spank something other than their dog...to achieve resolution.
It is the same reported path the Buddha took to achieve Nirvana, and then he taught many of his family and friends and as far as I know -- no one got hurt :-)

cheers!
gnosis
Old 12-03-2009, 06:11 AM   #86
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This path to Nirvana could lead to spiritual blindness.

Seriously...are there any supporters or opponents of the first post of this thread? The silence is deafening.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:40 AM   #87
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This path to Nirvana could lead to spiritual blindness.

Seriously...are there any supporters or opponents of the first post of this thread? The silence is deafening.
I thought it was mental mast______tion that does that, lol

cheers!
gnosis
Old 12-03-2009, 07:37 AM   #88
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

We're beating this subject to death. We need to move on to issues of the Solar System. I'm very serious about this thread (especially the first post). Again...this is a 2+2=4 solution. It's hidden in plain sight. Please give it some thought...and imagine what the actual functioning of such an arrangement might be like. When you really, really think about it...it starts to get exciting. Call this 'masturbation of the mind' if you like...but once you see the light of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the U.S. Constitution...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System...you'll never go back. I have a dream...and it's not a dry idea.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-03-2009 at 07:42 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:14 AM   #89
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Ok Ortho, you asked for it. here's my two cents worth and totally my own words:

I think ultimately after we go through the graduation ceremony of ascension we will be able to take our well deserved place through out the solar system and the galaxy and beyond. Our own inner personal self is what we will have learned to govern with responsibility and through that personal accountability and responsibility we will be able to coexist without fear of our personal rights being violated as others will be able to rely on that accountability not impinging on their rights. It is through this right of passage that peace comes. We are not the only ones undergoing this transition at this time. Others from Orion have also incarnated on earth at this time so that we may get through this incredible moment in galactic history with the ability to coexist after having worked out our differences. After ascension peace will sweep the galaxy. Those that can’t accept this new found peace and who choose war over peace will get their wish and will be able to blow each other up in their own separate dimension to their hearts content. This is God’s will and it is set in motion.

We don’t need a complicated constitution to govern us collectively as we will all govern ourselves through individual responsibility. It is through complication that we have been manipulated for so long. The universal law is simplicity and totally workable. This is why the quarantine is necessary in order for the lessons to be learnt and ascension a necessary process.

With respect,

Initiate
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:41 PM   #90
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Initiate. Your view is idealistic and my view is pragmatic. The U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights (with the minimal modifications in post #1) is really quite simple...and there are more than 200 years of usage to study. Plus...there is significant momentum and understanding of this form of government. The absence of a defining legal document which maximizes Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...is an invitation to tyranny and theocracy...with or without ascension. If we don't go the constitutional route as a Solar System...we will undoubtedly be governed by ET...like we already seem to be. Are the Interdimensional Reptilians the enforcers of the quarantine? Is the quarantine necessary because we are freedom-seekers? Will Earth Changes and the Seven Last Plagues be caused by 'God' to break our backs and wills...to make us ascend into a Human/Reptilian Theocracy...just like the good old days?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-03-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #91
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

It is not the intention to be contradictory. Ideal is an acceptable goal to seek. I must ask how well has your liberty being protected by the Constitution as it stands? As long as we give away our power to others to interpret and enforce a constitution we are leaving ourselves open to manipulation from others. If we move towards individual responsibility maintained by the laws of the universe in which we dwell. surely the only true liberation comes from individual responsibility maintained from within rather than without? It is only through our inability to be governed from within that we have been limited from venturing too far out of the "school yard" of Earth so it may seem from all the information presented on this and other forums of this nature.

Last edited by Initiate; 12-03-2009 at 11:10 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:28 AM   #92
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciate your interest and input. I'm not trying to be difficult or stubborn. This is totally an experiment. I'm a rebel without a clue. Even if I'm lucky enough to be right...someone else would have to make this work. I have no connections or power...and I'm too $crewed-up to do much of anything with this concept. I'm basing a lot of this on unproven assumptions. I'm just trying to get people to think about this subject. Every U.S. citizen should be a Constitutional Scholar. Then the abuses would be minimized.

The sad state of the U.S. is not the fault of the U.S. Constitution. If you drive your car without oil...and the engine seizes-up...don't blame the car manufacturer. Article 6 and the 16th Amendment are a puzzle to me. They seem to be the achilles heels of the Constitution. We need to clean house...and completely eliminate the infiltration and subversion of our country. Everything WILL BE EXPOSED. The bright lights are being turned on...and the rats are running like hell.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-04-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:13 AM   #93
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

That's pretty deep and well thought out and concise thinking, really separating the wheat from the chaff. You just might set some heads straight here :-)

cheers!
Gnosis
Old 12-04-2009, 05:33 AM   #94
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Gnosis5. It's the videos in the first post...watched as a group...which paint a picture of what should and could be. It's a new way of looking at life in general...and the Solar System in particular.

Namaste
Old 12-06-2009, 05:02 AM   #95
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

"Like it or not, eveything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man...or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active or abdicate. The future is in your hands."

~William Cooper, 11 - 24 - 89

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-06-2009 at 05:50 AM.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:18 AM   #96
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We need to move on to issues of the Solar System.
I have questions:

How many planets are there, exactly, in this solar system? Are there more orbiting on the other side of the sun, this star, at about the same distance from it, so we continuously don't know about their existence?

Why should earthlings determine what the 'Constitution' of this star system ought to be? Or, is it better to be preemptive, take initiative! to have something in hand already? Is there already a greater 'Constitution' that encompasses other solar systems? Or does everyETone just make sh^t up, to the best of their collective ability and judgment?
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:49 AM   #97
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I have questions:

How many planets are there, exactly, in this solar system? Are there more orbiting on the other side of the sun, this star, at about the same distance from it, so we continuously don't know about their existence?

Why should earthlings determine what the 'Constitution' of this star system ought to be? Or, is it better to be preemptive, take initiative! to have something in hand already? Is there already a greater 'Constitution' that encompasses other solar systems? Or does everyETone just make sh^t up, to the best of their collective ability and judgment?
Could these 'planets' possibly be motherships?

Earthlings simply need to become more responsible. If there is a pre-existing Solar System Constitution which is based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...I'd like to see it posted on this thread...without delay.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:19 AM   #98
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I really think this general idea has legs...but maybe not in this thread. I feel a bit like a pesky insect which mostly annoys. I feel a bit like John the Baptist...preparing the way. This thread may contain fundamental flaws...but I think that the general idea is sound. But it's going to take some very competent people (Earth Humans and Extraterrestrial Humans) to make this thing work. Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom applied to the entire Solar System. Hold that thought.

I'm still interested in hearing support, criticism, and rival ideas. I'm taking this thing both lightly and seriously. This thread is mostly a combination of brainstorming and pre-existing ideas and documents. I'm trying to re-invent the wheel...without re-inventing the wheel.

Namaste
Old 12-07-2009, 07:12 AM   #99
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Your thinking too small Ortho,

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom applied to the Multiverse.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:13 AM   #100
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

How about something like this:

We the united peoples of earth, the sovereign instantiations of the creator source in this physical time space universe, do hereby claim our sovereignty.

We have been misled, misguided, misrepresented, enslaved, genetically manipulated, tricked, given physical embodiments that are easily addicted to all sorts of physical stimulation, distracted, and generally treated like the laughing stock of the universe and associated multiverses.

We do hereby state that we no longer can accept this. We let go of all negative energies and emotions such as greed, lust and hate. We refuse to fight your wars for you. We are the sons and daughters of the creator. We claim our rightful place in the universe. For we the meek shall not only inherit the earth but the entire universe.

We state plainly that without all these manipulations by outsiders we will be free to act as responsible sons and daughters and take up our rightful place under our Father Creator Source and next too our Christed Brother Jesus. Those peoples of the universe that wish to stand beside us in our cause as universal brothers and sisters shall be welcomed with open arms. For we take up this oath to honour our universal responsibility as sovereign creator sons and daughters.

This is our pledge and so it be done.

Last edited by Initiate; 12-07-2009 at 09:52 AM.