Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-27-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default How do you make it happen?

I (and I'm sure others) will like to know how you manifest/materialize your desires. If we could have more people believing in their own abilities and not others it will all be worth it...

I'll start first...
I was about 9, maybe 10 or so when the influence of metaphysics and spirituality started to press on me. My families’ elders used to talk to me all the time about meditation and the law of attraction. It wasn’t until I reached my young adulthood (early 20s) and realized that everything effecting me is my own creation…it took me some unfortunate encounters and witnessing to realize this. The sad thing about elevation is you can be drawn into a life of loneliness due to incompatible conversations and interests with others…this may also cause some illnesses because humans are social beings. These illnesses may be mental as well as physical. All illnesses are cured with loved/the intent to heal. The more love you share the healthier you are thus your spirit, thoughts and projections. You will become in love with yourself / the Earth so much you will be willing to become a sacrificial lamb so that the others suffering can experience what lies right in front of their face…happiness.
So why sacrifice self for others? Because it will be hard to have complete happiness if others around you are not happy at all. So this is my version of materialization, maybe it might work or assist you in your beliefs…it works for me.

1.Think about what you truly want

2.Visualize the most comforting way for you to obtain that want

3.ONLY place focus and intent on the comforting paths to the end result….of this want

4.STOP putting images in your head of you failing to get what you want.

Need more details on how to get what you want…

5.Be brave and confident and understand that a higher source of yourself will guild you thru the path to your want/desire, on this path you’ll learn enriching lessons and find the most amazing blessings. Procrastinating and doubting is like taking the long way.

6.Don’t give fear power. When fear presents itself…understand it’s only there because a lesson is to be learn, thread carefully, but don’t retreat, you always survive facing your fears…courage and KNOWING you will be alright in these times will spawn scenarios to fall in your favor…it will seem like you are watching a movie. (Well, in a way you actually are…

7.Patience is very important (we all struggle with this). This is just the learning stage to one’s destiny…we become impatient because our focus is being placed on images we don’t want, then we energize those images with fear. Once you stop letting negative vibrations, words, people, thoughts enter your thought process…the process will be faster and more enjoyable. So in other words…don’t let others tell you that you can’t achieve…you can if you believe! You are only stop because you allow it, you let someone or thing convince you that you were inferior…so you create images (of somebody else’s reality for you) in your head and project them into your reality and say this is the way it is suppose to be.

8.Enjoy the ride and on the way share love and knowledge…they are contagious cures.

Peace
----
You can do it...
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:01 PM   #2
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How do you make it happen?

Hi Peace of Mind, here's a link that will inspire you, hopefully.
http://www.hetgesprek.nl/archief/3128
It's in Dutch for the first part and then it's in English, an example of finding out what you want and how to manifest that. This lady is incredible!
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:43 PM   #3
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I’m feeling this…I’ll keep my eye on her….
Inspiring is an understatement. If we all just take off the restraints, become responsible and contribute in our own special way (knowing how we are) we will probably be surfing the waves of Neptune in no time…haha...it could happen if people didn’t have to worry about the next meal and a roof over the head.
Thanks, tintagelcave

Peace
Old 02-27-2010, 07:05 PM   #4
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Trust that you are on the path toward all goals.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:17 PM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'm visualizing a big lottery win so I can get myself set up for the coming days
Better get it soon while money is still useful
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:46 PM   #6
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I'm visualizing a big lottery win so I can get myself set up for the coming days
Better get it soon while money is still useful
Hehe you might wish to try to visualize yourself being set up for whatever you might think it will come....

just a proposal...but i think it might be better (and easier) to just visualize the final result/desire...
Old 02-27-2010, 07:59 PM   #7
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

I have a web site devoted to this idea. At this point in time of my journey and understanding it is what I have as a basis to work from and with. Note that this is not an exclusive nor exhaustive framework from which to work.

Blessings,

Last edited by HORIZONS; 02-28-2010 at 03:02 PM.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:00 PM   #8
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Peace of mind, its true that you start off with the visualization process and setting a goal you'd like to achieve. This isn't to say things will just miraculously happen for you, although granted sometimes life offers a gift every now and then, but you have to set the goal and then look for a way to implement. It isn't enough just to visualize something, you have to desire it strongly enough and pursue it with vigilance, thats the way it will work for you indefinitely. Attraction doesn't happen just because you think of something, you have to be genuinely passionate about bringing that visualization to reality.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:44 PM   #9
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Great post!

I have found out after many years of experimentation that the best way to achieve what we need (which can be anything) is to ask oneself: what can I serve the cosmos today?

Somehow this seems to align ones energy with Source and bring down whatever is requested

Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:39 AM   #10
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Precisely, Majorian. As I said, if we spend less time dwelling on the negative probabilities and focus more on images of success…we can create anything we want instead of just getting what we actually deserve. You have to feel it, want it...Gotta go hard...your dreams are your talents to share...you are what is to be share to everyone.

We seldom are motivated because we are subtly told to contribute or seek careers that support these corrupt systems. The more you doubt or question your merit for a beautiful world the more you just create interference…and possibly lose your hope and will.

Hey Swanny, can you imagine how many people give their money away to chance everyday? I once showed this guy who works for the DA office how to start his own scratch card lottery scam. Its simple actually….make up a said amount of cards and sell them where people think they can buy happiness…and throw in a few small winning tickets when people start showing less interest in them. I had an Uncle who won a good amount of lottery money, I’m not sure how much but it was enough to buy a house, car, and lace his family and friends pockets with some love. I like to think he deserved it…he contributed a lot to his community before hand so we always thought the winnings was his reward, well that’s how most of his friends and family so it.…

I wonder for every losing ticket…if people (deep down) feel they deserved it…or even knew what to do with all of those mega bucks…
Of coarse we can think of some fun stuff to do with the fast cash but that’s a lot of energy to deal with, when a person is not ready for great money/power he can create more problems and ultimately destroy that of what he really wanted. Mo money mo problems…some say. But I kinda like what Peter Parkers grandfather said a little bit more... “With great power comes great responsibility”.

Stardustaquarion

Peace
Old 02-28-2010, 03:32 AM   #11
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Has any one had any luck with one of these?

Please excuse me, but it is Sat. night and I could not resist

love & light

rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:40 AM   #12
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful post man! if you can dream it. You can do it!
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:56 AM   #13
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Peace of mind I'm not looking to buy happiness. I know that's not possible.
I would just like enough money to buy a boat to live on so I can escape the madness

Lottery - the poor mans tax

Old 03-02-2010, 05:12 PM   #14
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

haha, poor mans tax. You would think all of that money we spend on the lottery we wouldn't have a deficit, now they want to tax sodas... as if they really care...

I know what you mean swanny, I’m ready to sail away myself. The open sea along with peace and quiet sounds quite inviting…just make sure you stack enough shark repellant. What about companionship thou? Sooner or later you’re going to want to talk to somebody…unless you’re prepared to make friends with soccer balls and coconuts with emoticon faces drawn on them. Anyway, you can have this boat if you really want it…

oh, keep pushing Horizons

Peace
Old 03-03-2010, 10:43 AM   #15
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Wilson

Wouldn't mind a curvy (not scurvy) ship mate to sail off into the sunset with