Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-15-2010, 12:02 PM   #51
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tarpley says Dalai Lama a CIA agent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by morguana View Post

the tibetan monks can not become lamas unless they go to the chinese and apply! the tibetan monks and nuns have been killed, raped and beaten, the dali lama is a beautiful man, who has tried to ensure that his people have the right to continue to live under tibetan law.......dont you think that if the cia gave you a hand in trying to keep your people free (rather than be taken over by the chinese), you would do the same. i know i would, sadly though the west has turned away from helping the tibetans, so they are continuously persecuted and made to bow down to chinese rule. i support the dali lama with all my heart, and i hope he continues to meet with heads of state, at least he has something interesting and worth while to say.
he is just being human
m x
Make deals with the devil? how does that help you? The Dalai Lama could have changed his regime and find a win win situation for his people but he chose to help the rich instead and make deals with the slave masters...

No Morguana there are things a person does not do even if the price is one's life for what is a life when we are selling our souls and spirits to the very essence that is helping to destroy us?

The implications are deep, and I will say again, if only people knew what it means

A good man do not do these things, Ghandi would not have done this....

Pacifists don't do deals with slave masters, terrorists and assasins...the two do not go together

Truth does not work with lies

I am gutted cos I was naive enough to believe that he was honest but deep inside the pomp and circumstance worried me, now I know why

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:13 PM   #52
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Make deals with the devil? how does that help you? The Dalai Lama could have changed his regime and find a win win situation for his people but he chose to help the rich instead and make deals with the slave masters...

No Morguana there are things a person does not do even if the price is one's life for what is a life when we are selling our souls and spirits to the very essence that is helping to destroy us?

The implications are deep, and I will say again, if only people knew what it means

Pacifists don't do deals with slave masters, terrorists and assasins...the two do not go together

I am gutted cos I was naive enough to believe that he was honest but deep inside the pomp and circumstance worried me, now I know why

Love
How has he done deals with the devil?
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:15 PM   #53
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

ahhhh stardust, you see i guess thats where we differ, i would sell my soul in order to save my people. right or wrong, there is never absolutes, there is only doing the best with the tools we have or are presented at the time. there is a saying in psychotherapy.......we can only be good enough mothers or fathers (klien)
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:17 PM   #54
K626
Avalon Senior Member

So let me get this straight we think the DL is in the CIA's pocket cause Tarpley says so....Hilarious.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:21 PM   #55
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
So let me get this straight we think the DL is in the CIA's pocket cause Tarpley says so....Hilarious.
i agree, just another person out to discreadit one of the worlds most beautiful people.........long live the dali lama

m x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 02-15-2010, 12:26 PM   #56
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I doubt very much if you, Icke or anyone else for that matter, have the first clue of the kind of hard decisions he had to make and the stakes involved and the supreme pressures on his actions - with consequences far beyond his own body and soul. Exile cant have been easy - and if he was in the CIA's pocket - what exactly does he have to show for it?

Show me one public statement of the Dalai Lama that is not wise, selfless and inspiring.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:27 PM   #57
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
ahhhh stardust, you see i guess thats where we differ, i would sell my soul in order to save my people. right or wrong, there is never absolutes, there is only doing the best with the tools we have or are presented at the time. there is a saying in psychotherapy.......we can only be good enough mothers or fathers (klien)
m x
To me, selling your soul is the same as selling God! I will never sell God for no one. However, I’m willing to die to save others – but no one better be touching my soul!

Reluctantly, I’m with Stardust on this one. I say reluctantly, as I’m still shocked about info about Dali that I discovered a few years ago – I didn’t want it to be so but we don’t always get what we want – yet we do get what we need and sometimes that can be something so shocking for our belief system to crack and be revaluated again. Each to their own though. We all get there eventually – some quicker than others!

Much peace x
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:30 PM   #58
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Show me one public statement of the Dalai Lama that is not wise, selfless and inspiring.

A..

Public statement is just that – public statement. What really goes on behind the scenes away from the public is another matter though. Who really knows??
Old 02-15-2010, 12:34 PM   #59
K626
Avalon Senior Member

It was the same CIA that saved lives in Bosnia and Kosovo. Things aren't as comfortable and black and white as some want.

K.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:35 PM   #60
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
I doubt very much if you, Icke or anyone else for that matter, have the first clue of the kind of hard decisions he had to make and the stakes involved and the supreme pressures on his actions - with consequences far beyond his own body and soul. Exile cant have been easy - and if he was in the CIA's pocket - what exactly does he have to show for it?

A..
thats one of the best posts on this thread anchor, it is all to easy and sit judging something without all of the facts. we have never been in the position where our people are murdered and beaten, by an invading country. the dali lama is an in to in inspiration to humanity, i wish him peace and love
m x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 02-15-2010, 12:39 PM   #61
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

no, it goes much deeper than that. A few years ago on another forum there was an in depth investigation into the DL and it was not good, no mention of Tarpley. Tibet has always had a very elitist power structure (the pre buddhist Bon religion is something else also btw.) There is much to be gleaned on the DL if anyone wans to dig.

Some people think the political situation in Tibet had to happen to release certain energies and break the gridlock and secrecy of what was an unchallenged power structure.

I don't personally think there is a great deal of difference between this great costume religion and Catholicism. It's a patriarchal hierarchy where little boys are basically bought and taken away from their families. What does THAT do to a child's psychology? I don't think the buddhist religion IS a good enough mother or father ( and that was Winnicot I think, no offense Morgana it's great to hear your opinion)

Some of us are DONE with religion and that's all I'm going to say. Think what you want. It's a free world, er, well, not yet, but to me exposure of all false heirarchy is what will make it so, and of course the DL is human, that was never the issue, was it?
He might really appreciate having that pedastel knocked out from under him
and getting more down to earth.
Big changes afoot and some of it is going to challenge everything and everyone anyone thought walked a little closer to god than we do ourselves .

I am very much looking forward to it.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:08 PM   #62
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

The tibetans believe him to be a living God..

Who are we to impose our cultural relativism on a people or nation....

The more powerful one becomes the more enemies one makes.....

Please stop bashing the Dalai Lama........
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:08 PM   #63
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
m x
Well I am happy to agree to disagree. We are sovereing and the rescuer complex does favours to no one

People does not need goverments, religions, or boses they just need to become resposible for themselves and people like the Dalai Lama or the Pope or any Queen or president just get in the way

I take it Morguana that you have never had a one to one with the Dalai Lama? or have any friend that has?

Love
Old 02-15-2010, 01:10 PM   #64
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

A..
Aren't most official statements beautifully assembled? But if words are not followed by actions and truth who cares about them? they are like paper money worthless
Old 02-15-2010, 01:13 PM   #65
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Well I am happy to agree to disagree. We are sovereing and the rescuer complex does favours to no one

People does not need goverments, religions, or boses they just need to become resposible for themselves and people like the Dalai Lama or the Pope or any Queen or president just get in the way

I take it Morguana that you have never had a one to one with the Dalai Lama? or have any friend that has?

Love
i have a family friend (runs a meditation group that my mum and i go to) who does lots for the local tibetan buddhist monistary (cooks for them when they go on retreat), and yes she has had a couple of chats with him one to one, he gave her a blessed candle for me, i lit it for a haiti meditation. so my answere is yes

m x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 02-15-2010, 01:15 PM   #66
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Its so disappointing to see that there are folks who still dont see all religion, by its very nature is corrupt, because it involves leaders and followers and not just being the person you were born to be. This is an endless debate otherwise, of, I have a nicer religion than you. On this earth there is something for everyone, if you want to be fundamental you have choose the door on the left and if you want exactly the same thing but dressed in different robes and wearing a smile you can choose door number2.

"the masochist says hit me, the sadist says no” hehehehe
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:18 PM   #67
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post

I don't believe in sacred cows...if DL is a living God he has shown little power, specially because he has to depend on the CIA dirty money's to survive...that is not very God like is it?

I am totally discusted with people lieying and pretending to be "holy and sanctly" when they are not, specially the ones that are manipulating peoples minds, souls and spirits, it is truly outrageous!

How much more do we need to realize that out power is in our self sovereignity and that it is only because we are looking outside that we are being deceived?

Love
Old 02-15-2010, 01:21 PM   #68
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i have a family friend (runs a meditation group that my mum and i go to) who does lots for the local tibetan buddhist monistary (cooks for them when they go on retreat), and yes she has had a couple of chats with him one to one, he gave her a blessed candle for me, i lit it for a haiti meditation. so my answere is yes

m x
So you do not know the Dalai Lama then...you are just adoring an image like a film star...an icon...not the real man...just the public image that makes you feel safe and gives you hope...

Love
Old 02-15-2010, 01:23 PM   #69
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post

I totally respect other people’s belief and don’t consider anyone here bashing DL. There are those of us here who have done extensive research and have come to our own conclusions and we should be allowed to express that on PA of all places. I agree that hearing something you don’t like can feel unpleasant but silencing others who do not share the same belief is a no no.

I, myself used to be a fan of DL but my belief system had to be completely rearranged in light of some info. It was not easy but it did help me to grow on my spiritual path which I’m grateful for.

True leaders are not those with the most followers but those who make most leaders of others.

Peace.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:25 PM   #70
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Words of Truth

A Prayer Composed by:
His Holiness Tenzin Gyatso The Fourteenth Dalai Lama of Tibet

Honoring and Invoking the Great Compassion
of the Three Jewels; the Buddha, the Teachings,
and the Spiritual Community

O Buddhas, Bodhisattvas, and disciples
of the past, present, and future:
Having remarkable qualities
Immeasurably vast as the ocean,
Who regard all helpless sentient beings
as your only child;
Please consider the truth of my anguished pleas.

Buddha's full teachings dispel the pain of worldly
existence and self-oriented peace;
May they flourish, spreading prosperity and happiness through-
out this spacious world.
O holders of the Dharma: scholars
and realized practitioners;
May your ten fold virtuous practice prevail.

Humble sentient beings, tormented
by sufferings without cease,
Completely suppressed by seemingly endless
and terribly intense, negative deeds,
May all their fears from unbearable war, famine,
and disease be pacified,
To freely breathe an ocean of happiness and well-being.
And particularly the pious people
of the Land of Snows who, through various means,
Are mercilessly destroyed by barbaric hordes
on the side of darkness,
Kindly let the power of your compassion arise,
To quickly stem the flow of blood and tears.

Those unrelentingly cruel ones, objects of compassion,
Maddened by delusion's evils,
wantonly destroy themselves and others;
May they achieve the eye of wisdom,
knowing what must be done and undone,
And abide in the glory of friendship and love.

May this heartfelt wish of total freedom for all Tibet,
Which has been awaited for a long time,
be spontaneously fulfilled;
Please grant soon the good fortune to enjoy
The happy celebration of spiritual with temporal rule.

O protector Chenrezig, compassionately care for
Those who have undergone myriad hardships,
Completely sacrificing their most cherished lives,
bodies, and wealth,
For the sake of the teachings, practitioners,
people, and nation.

Thus, the protector Chenrezig made vast prayers
Before the Buddhas and Bodhisativas
To fully embrace the Land of Snows;
May the good results of these prayers now quickly appear.
By the profound interdependence of emptiness
and relative forms,
Together with the force of great compassion
in the Three Jewels and their Words of Truth,
And through the power
of the infallible law of actions and their fruits,
May this truthful prayer be unhindered
and quickly fulfilled.

This prayer, Words of Truth, was composed by His Holiness Tenzin Gyatso, the Fourteenth Dalai Lama of Tibet, on 29 September 1960 at his temporary headquarters in the Swarg Ashram at Dharamsala, Kangra District, Himachal State, India. This prayer for restoring peace, the Buddhist teachings, and the culture and self-determina-tion of the Tibetan people in their homeland was written after repeated requests by Tibetan government officials along with the unanimous consensus of the monastic and lay communities.

m x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 02-15-2010, 01:30 PM   #71
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

How much more do we need to realize that out power is in our self sovereignity and that it is only because we are looking outside that we are being deceived?

Love
I don't believe there is deception in terms of the Dalai Lama actually. If you choose to believe that, OK. Buddhism is all about self investigation, and with out teachers to teach and show the way you wouldn't even know that your essence is of God and that you are a sovereign being.

Regardless of the corruption (by people) of religion, at the heart of them all is a message of love and teachings of how to transcend the duality of existence through spiritual principles.

I shall say no more on the matter,

peace,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:32 PM   #72
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
How has he done deals with the devil?
We only have two agendas here:

a) Eternal life, living in harmony with the universal laws which I will not bore you to enumerate but sufice to say that Integrity is required

b) Finite life, tptb agenda that include using us not only as a commodity but taking the quantum or energy of our soul and spirit to fuel their death star systems will not bore you with the long explanation here either as this subject has been discussed in this forum at length

The CIA serves TPTB hence the forces against eternal life. Those that take more than their fair share with reap the consequences sooner or later, the truth can not be contained it always has the habit to poke its head out sooner rather than later

This is an equal interchange of energy universe still, we are all EQUAL there are none that are better or superior than any other, diffent yes but not superior. To believe that someone is superior than us just because they hold a "sacred office" (Maxwell explains very well what and office means) is to be enslaved by outer appariences

For myself I am gratefull that Tarpley said what he said, it has helped me to realize that idolizing someone is bad for oneself and bad for the person we are idolizing, it is productive to see everyone as equal that is the only way out of slavery at all levels

Love
Old 02-15-2010, 01:33 PM   #73
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Truly it’s sad how some prayers go unanswered. I have a similar prayer to the above but I pray for the whole planet and have done so for decades and yet that goes unanswered also – things just seem to be getting worse. I suppose action does speak louder than words.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:41 PM   #74
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Truly it’s sad how some prayers go unanswered. I have a similar prayer to the above but I pray for the whole planet and have done so for decades and yet that goes unanswered also – things just seem to be getting worse. I suppose action does speak louder than words.
Why prayers go unanswered is a whole new subject but I have learned that there are two main reasons:

1) We may be praying to something or somebody(ies) outside ourselves that may have even less powers than ourselves to assist

2) We may be asking for something that goes against the free will of others

Love
Old 02-15-2010, 01:42 PM   #75
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We only have two agendas here:

a) Eternal life, living in harmony with the universal laws which I will not bore you to enumerate but sufice to say that Integrity is required

b) Finite life, tptb agenda that include using us not only as a commodity but taking the quantum or energy of our soul and spirit to fuel their death star systems will not bore you with the long explanation here either as this subject has been discussed in this forum at length

The CIA serves TPTB hence the forces against eternal life. Those that take more than their fair share with reap the consequences sooner or later, the truth can not be contained it always has the habit to poke its head out sooner rather than later

This is an equal interchange of energy universe still, we are all EQUAL there are none that are better or superior than any other, diffent yes but not superior. To believe that someone is superior than us just because they hold a "sacred office" (Maxwell explains very well what and office means) is to be enslaved by outer appariences

For myself I am gratefull that Tarpley said what he said, it has helped me to realize that idolizing someone is bad for oneself and bad for the person we are idolizing, it is productive to see everyone as equal that is the only way out of slavery at all levels

Love
Living in harmony with universal laws alone will get you precisely nowhere, it is why we have been given choices. Universal law taken in isolation is a closed system...Useless. Take a step back. IF the universe has any interest in us then that interest is partly based around our ability to fail....

Tags
corruption, dalai lama, obama, tarpley