Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2009, 06:57 AM   #1
Ruach
Retired Avalon Member

Default Turned off my TV, what a difference.

I haven't watched TV since June of this year and I feel like a new person! It's only been the last couple of months where I've noticed how much of an effect not watching TV has had on me. I do watch movies from time to time via my Bluray player but I do not have cable installed in my home.

I actually never intended to quit watching TV, it just so happened I bought a house and never got around to installing cable. I kept putting it off because I was going to get DirecTV. But, after some thought, I decided to go without it.

It's been one of the best decisions I've ever made. And recently, to confirm my suspicions, I began reading about the ability to control the mind via the TV set i.e. Mind Control. This is absolutely unbelievable. Without getting into a lengthy post, I believe one of the most powerful tools the NWO has is the TV set. There are millions of them and they are in nearly every room of every home in the US.

In short, the NWO not only wants to distract us and keep us all preoccupied with football, Survivor, American Idol, and the like, they want to control our thoughts and they have the ability to do it with the TVs in our homes. Check out the Sound of Silence here:

http://www.wariscrime.com/2008/12/15...nd-of-silence/

I find that I now can think more clearly since not watching TV. Subtle details in my daily life now stick out to me. I'm able to "connect the dots" easier with various issues and see how one thing relates to something else in an entirely new way. I don't have the desire to "consume," a huge tactic that the TV wants us all to do. TV has replaced God in our lives, this is wrong.

Bottom line, TV is all about distracting the public to get us so preoccupied with meaningless things that we become enslaved, controlled, and can easily be manipulated. TV isn't reality, it's make believe. Yet so many of us believe that TV is reality and we adapt our reality to it. Unfortunately, many of us don't know that living in a dream world has serious consequences.

We must fight back. Think for one minute. If every American or person (where ever you are from) refused to watch TV. Think of what would happen? Really, think about it, let it sink in. Think of ALL the implications not watching propaganda and no longer being mind controlled would have on the Elite. Think about how much power they would lose and how much power we would gain. Think about the millions of people who would finally begin to live their lives for the first time.

It is possible. Turn off your TV, and take back what they stole from you.
Ruach is offline   Reply With Quote