Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-17-2009, 10:12 PM   #1
john-d
Avalon Senior Member

Default Orange UFO's

Last month me and my partner watched an orange UFO fly directly over us while driving home one evening in Sheffield England . It was a very strange looking orb and had what looked like a beam of the same colour orange light moving back and forth in the direction it was heading . It looked like the beam was shining off the undercarriage of it ( we could only see the beam while it was directly over us). It was very exciting , im 39 and have always wanted to see one . We managed to record it on a phone after it had passed us but all you can see is an orange dot .
When we got home we started looking around the net for info and found that there are thousands of people seeing them at the moment .
I was wondering if there is anyone here that has seen them or if anyone has any info about them ?

Cheers

John
john-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:19 PM   #2
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Orange UFO's

I have seen one being chased by a military jet (the jet lost heheh) in Austin taxes about a few blocks for mine. in 05 It was awesome to watch.
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:18 AM   #3
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

I think they sometimes change colors as in this video at 11:35:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...jump+rope+ufo#

At 21:40 some helicopters show up.
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:03 AM   #4
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

"A dog walker claimed she met a man from another planet who said aliens were responsible for crop circles, military UFO files have revealed.

The anonymous woman telephoned RAF Wattisham in Suffolk in a state of distress to describe an encounter she had the previous night. A covering letter in the files notes that it is "one of our more unusual UFO reports".

The woman told the operator at the base that the incident happened as she was walking her dog on a sports field close to her home near Norwich at about 10.30pm on November 20 1989.

SHE was approached by a man with a "Scandinavian-type accent" who was dressed in a light brown garment like a flying suit.

The report notes: "He asked her if she was aware of stories about large circular flattened areas appearing in fields of wheat, and then went on to explain that he was from another planet similar to Earth, and that the circles had been caused by others like him who had travelled to Earth."

The man said the purpose of their visits was friendly but they were told not to have contact with humans for fear that they would be considered a threat.

The woman said she was "completely terrified" and after about 10 minutes the man left.

As she ran home she heard a "loud buzzing noise" behind her and turned to see a large glowing orange-white spherical object rising vertically from behind trees.

The RAF operator who took the statement from the woman said the conversation lasted about an hour and described it as a "genuine call".
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:16 AM   #5
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Yep totally with you John.

I'm in Surrey and in August of this year I sent a thought out asking if any loving off worlders would show me their presence.

In September, I was starled to see a red flashing light midway in the sky right outside my house. Now before you say it was a helicopter or plane etc.. It flashed in a fixed point for about 20minutes at 10pm. it then moved behind some trees and moved backed to its original position.

Frankly, I was utterly confused at the time, and in my head I was trying to convince myself it was a mast of a tower, helicopter ect...It wasn't until later I realised what it was.

I truely believe it was a alien spaceship signalling to me saying hello. Well,that's my story and I'm sticking to it. This is the first time I have revealed this, I haven't told my family as they wouldn't believe me.

Love Kriya

Ps maybe 39 is the magic number.
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:27 AM   #6
mandroid
Avalon Senior Member

i live in barnsley, not too far from sheffield,i saw one of these orange orb ufos
earlier this year, i also know they were spotted in leeds frequently, and various other locations in the uk.cant say for definate it was a craft,slightly too far away to tell,not a chinese lantern,from the way it moved,not an helicopter,
as it made no noise and pulsated dull then bright and moved in a straight smooth manor.

it was nothing like another ufo craft i have seen on a couple of occassions,
but these orange orbs have been reported often recently,

ufo craft seem to give off a glow ,probably from the propulsion system,energy field created,from a distance this glow looks more prominent,close up its not as apparant,you can see everything, one theory i have is that these are smaller one/two person craft that create a brighter glow because the energy field to propel it is smaller ,more condensed, just a thought obviously,cant know for sure.

a.
mandroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:29 AM   #7
mandroid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstalker View Post
I have seen one being chased by a military jet (the jet lost heheh) in Austin taxes about a few blocks for mine. in 05 It was awesome to watch.
lol, would like to have seen that,ive seen these craft high in the air and close ,and they are capable of some major drastic and fast manouvres,no conventional craft in our militarys non secret stash would stand a cat in hells chance
Old 12-18-2009, 10:23 AM   #8
D9Magestic
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Orange UFO's

Of the three UFO (Un-disclosed Flying Objects) I have wittnessed
the 2nd and 3rd were as described above. No contact though.
D9Magestic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:22 PM   #9
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Kriya,

I just wanted to let you know that what you experienced is highly likely a response to your thoughts. Quite a few are experiencing responses/interaction via their thoughts lately, and I believe it is part of a waking up initiative by the ET's and friendly hello's. There's been random mentioning of this on various threads. Keep an eye in the skies above your home. Often they won't do too much colorful disclosure, but will display for you either shooting stars that only travel the length of your home then disappear, you may also see bright stars in the vicinity of your home suddenly ascend upwards while your watching, and often smaller feint stars that will look and move like satellites (sometimes faster though and in multiple) drifing across the sky. These are crafts, and the more often you see them when you happen to be looking, the more likely it was for your viewing.

Here is tool via NASA's site you can use if you see the feint stars/satellites to confirm if any satellites were in the area. http://science.nasa.gov/realtime/

It wouldn't hurt to look in the daytime as well, but you are most likely to experience only night interactions. Before I experienced my evening encounters, I had my first day sighting, but it was far up and stationary. Ironically, I happened to look out my window just after my wife and I was argueing over her and her father (who's a minister) not believing or at least considering information that I provided them. I think it was their way of saying "we are here indeed" (who knows). To make a long story short, my wife now believes in ET's. Truth is coming.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:42 PM   #10
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey, just for the record there were reports of similar things being seen in the skies off the coast of south devon earlier this yr. rem reading about it in the local paper, didnt get to witness it them that time tho. keep lookin up, peace always, mikey
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:00 PM   #11
mandroid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey View Post
hey, just for the record there were reports of similar things being seen in the skies off the coast of south devon earlier this yr. rem reading about it in the local paper, didnt get to witness it them that time tho. keep lookin up, peace always, mikey
yes i remember, there were many sightings of orange"orbs" all over uk earlier this year.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:13 PM   #12
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello Kriya,

I just wanted to let you know that what you experienced is highly likely a response to your thoughts. Quite a few are experiencing responses/interaction via their thoughts lately, and I believe it is part of a waking up initiative by the ET's and friendly hello's. There's been random mentioning of this on various threads. Keep an eye in the skies above your home. Often they won't do too much colorful disclosure, but will display for you either shooting stars that only travel the length of your home then disappear, you may also see bright stars in the vicinity of your home suddenly ascend upwards while your watching, and often smaller feint stars that will look and move like satellites (sometimes faster though and in multiple) drifing across the sky. These are crafts, and the more often you see them when you happen to be looking, the more likely it was for your viewing.

Here is tool via NASA's site you can use if you see the feint stars/satellites to confirm if any satellites were in the area. http://science.nasa.gov/realtime/

It wouldn't hurt to look in the daytime as well, but you are most likely to experience only night interactions. Before I experienced my evening encounters, I had my first day sighting, but it was far up and stationary. Ironically, I happened to look out my window just after my wife and I was argueing over her and her father (who's a minister) not believing or at least considering information that I provided them. I think it was their way of saying "we are here indeed" (who knows). To make a long story short, my wife now believes in ET's. Truth is coming.
Thanks gsgraig,,

It definitely wasn't a satelite, it was much too low and I don't imagine they flash red for 20 minutes.

Another reason I believe it was a contact is because on that day I was watching a video by Ashyana Dean and I clearly heard in my head "they will contact you".

I Know it sounds mad but it's the truth

Love,

Kriya
Old 12-18-2009, 04:35 PM   #13
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

About three months or so ago now, I saw, through the trees mind, a large oranges glowing something a little like a fireball flying through the night sky. I never got a good look at it, but it did stay in my mind some. I'm just south of Birmingham, U.K.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:25 PM   #14
lightnoise
Avalon Senior Member

I have had 3 separate sightings of orange orb type ufos here in hampshire uk in the last few years. The 1st was seen by my girlfriend too as we drove home late one night. The second time i think i must have seen one of the reported fleets of ufo's that was subsequently explained as chinese lantern's ... hmm well i didnt realise lantern's could fly at mach 5+ !
Lastly i saw a large orange one hovver for several minutes & then change to a brilliant blinding white & back again before dissapearing in an instant.
lightnoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:40 PM   #15
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Hi seen the orange light in Derby uk last week and a couple of weeks ago .
Many have seen it here ..
It wasn't very high the first time I it
love and light zaina
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:23 AM   #16
Erin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello Kriya,

Hi gscraig. Your posting makes me smile because on two occasions recently, a shooting star came right overhead just as you describe. The second time I mentally replied that that was awesome! because it was. Both seemed to be a direct response of my thoughts to our brothers and sisters.
Erin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:24 AM   #17
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Update on the orange orb:

Spotted at 23:45 on Christmas Day in Guildford. Bright orange light, pulsating and moving fast across a clear night sky. It didn't make a sound. This was witnessed by myself, my sister and my daughter (who consequently don't think I'm crazy anymore for believing in UFOs)

Love,

Kriya
Old 12-26-2009, 11:41 AM   #18
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I saw an orange orb yesterday. And the day before , and the day before. In fact I see them all the time. There are loads of them about.

Unfortunately, these orange orbs are not ET, they are simply Chinese Lanterns, and certainly in the UK, lots of people are letting them off.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #19
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
I saw an orange orb yesterday. And the day before , and the day before. In fact I see them all the time. There are loads of them about.

Unfortunately, these orange orbs are not ET, they are simply Chinese Lanterns, and certainly in the UK, lots of people are letting them off.

Hi Joe,

Checked out some chinese lantern videos and they were not similar to what we saw. For a start this light moved very quickly across the sky, with purpose and there was not much wind yesterday. When it passed us, the light went out and then came back on again which I don't believe fire can do.

Love,

Kriya
Old 12-26-2009, 01:38 PM   #20
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
Hi Joe,

Checked out some chinese lantern videos and they were not similar to what we saw. For a start this light moved very quickly across the sky, with purpose and there was not much wind yesterday. When it passed us, the light went out and then came back on again which I don't believe fire can do.

Love,

Kriya
I find through observation that they flicker and eventually go out but it is not impossible for them to go out and re-ignite temporarily. They tend to move slowly and in the direction of the wind.

Most of the reports on here are definite lanterns although some do not fit the criteria - but do not underestimate the human capacity to exaggerate or add bits on with every recital of the memory.

In a small amount of cases perhaps it was something else, but having observed so many now, the alarm bells do ring when the "orange orb" subject is brought up.

NB : A lantern may move quicker or slower than the surface windspeed, because it depends on the windspeed at the altitude the lantern is at.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:46 PM   #21
FastMax
Avalon Senior Member

This is my first post.

In the early morning of 6 December 2009 approx 2.15am, I was on an overnight trip with my nephew and their Cub Scout Troup in Otaki Fawks New Zealand, It was a perfectly clear night and the stars and moon were out, then out of the western sky just above the hills, a white almost rectangle luminous light appeared, I first thought it was a shooting star but you know how fast they travel, blink and they are gone, this light moved slowly at first with no noise, remember this hill was only 500 metres away from where I was standing. This light reminded me of the Millinium Falcon on Star Wars you know the light behind the ship as it takes off, anyway as I said it moved slowly for about 20 seconds then it accelerated at a speed so fast it left my view within 1 second going north, There was myself and another Scout leader looking at this object and we both looked at each other and Peter said to me what the F___k was that and then another light directly above us appeared, this one moved west to east about 1km then it looked like it went straight up and out of the atmosphere, we again looked at each other and said again what the F___k, I stayed up till about 4am to see if anything else was going to happen but nothing did. This is not the first time I have seen UFO's but its the first time I have seen one in New Zealand
FastMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:06 AM   #22
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I was out walking last night and saw a bright orange light in the sky, thought to myself that it was too big to be a star and also the wrong colour, then another one came flying horizontally along to it, this one had more of a red tint to it.
They both then seemed to slowly drift off in to the distance but not exactly the same direction.
My thoughts are that they were the lantern things but I find it odd that the second one joined the first so quickly and from the side not from underneath.
There was a 16 year old scooter boy talking on his phone by the side of the road and I called to him to look but he didn't seem too impressed
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:06 AM   #23
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D9Magestic View Post
Of the three UFO (Un-disclosed Flying Objects) I have wittnessed
the 2nd and 3rd were as described above. No contact though.

Oh! Yes! The orange discs!

I didn't see them, but others around me did.... then I had full, conscious contact with Kundalini awakening and the course of my life was changed forever! A tall blond... much alphabet soup activity... and I just finished a 300+ book about the whole thing. The colors matter only superficially... the VIBE is what to go by.

So. Cal. available Avalon folks, go here - I will have a raven feather behind my right ear (you can meet the band, too! Have fun!)

Dang. The web system won't let me paste the address.

Go to Sylvia's Viper Room show on 30th of Dec. Beat the new years eve street maddness.

http://www.viperroom.com/

PS. Ravens and Doves crew will be street drug - free. One "designated driver."
Use your best Avalon vibe radar. You will be safe and sane1!
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:06 AM   #24
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piUSg...eature=related

This is similar to what I saw on Christmas Day. Filmed on Boxing Day in the rain not far from me.

Dunno about this chinese lantern theory?

Love,

Kriya
Old 12-28-2009, 11:41 AM   #25
Paul J Salmon
Avalon Senior Member

Hi John, I saw 2 of them on Christmas Day evening at around 17:30. I was in Bromley, Kent at my sisters house smoking in the back garden. There was no other lights that I could see and they were travelling from west to east. They seemed to be around 3,000 - 4,000 feet up and about a mile or so away from me, that is my estimate! I've seen the lanterns before but these were moving at around 200 mph, again an estimate. Also, they were silent, was also a very clear evening.
Paul J Salmon is offline   Reply With Quote