Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 01:52 AM   #26
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Open Letter to M1*\WarriorServant\Etc....

Quote:
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bene_Ge...y_against_fear

Much of the above is worth a second thought.

A..
Old 01-01-2010, 02:03 AM   #27
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bene_Ge...y_against_fear

Much of the above is worth a second thought.

A..
Aaah. The Litany against fear from Dune. I've posted that a time or two myself but maybe not to this particular forum.

I've always liked it. The movie is good too.

Winter Wolf
Old 01-01-2010, 02:12 AM   #28
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
Talk about an unnecessary thread. All this does is foster more hatred and disgruntlement. Tauntng does what for anyone? Does it make a person seem more knowledgable and spiritually enlightened?

To whomever said something amng the lines of we are growing. The forum has grown; I think you miss the point. Growing is not the size ofthe board. Growing is enhancing one's own understanding of self and becoming more awareness of the world around us.

I've noticed some folk like to "troll" threads. Why? Is it some twisted need to be noticed just to get a reaction good or bad? If so, I wish you well in trying to fill whatever void you must have that is causing you to bahave in the way you do. I hope you folk find whatever it is you are seeking.

I find it rather silly for people to cry foul when the folk who are supposed to oversee this board do their jobs and perhaps end up banning folk.

Mature adult behavior seems a bit lacking here. Juvenile schoolyard antics seem to be prevailing.

How does anyone thnk they can be more than they are if they are too busy trying to show somene else up or by cutting them down? Is this how "enlightened" people should act?

Winter Wolf
I'm not defending myself or this thread....but with the response I'm getting...Maybe some of us see this as an outlet to put some things on the table and ask some questions
Old 01-01-2010, 02:29 AM   #29
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
I'm not defending myself or this thread....but with the response I'm getting...Maybe some of us see this as an outlet to put some things on the table and ask some questions
Point taken in regards to folk wanting to air the linen and putting forth questions of their own.

In my opinion I think it would behoove some folk to act in a manner in which is more becoming. One can not foster good communication with someone who is already closed off from outside views. You can not change people. You can change yourself. Those who interact with you become influenced by you in turn. Their behavior changes in accordance with that interaction.

I am not trying to belittle you or cut you down in any way, Stargazer. I am merely voicing my thoughts on what I have seen on this forum since I have become a bit more active again.

Winter Wolf
Old 01-01-2010, 02:38 AM   #30
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Point taken in regards to folk wanting to air the linen and putting forth questions of their own.

In my opinion I think it would behoove some folk to act in a manner in which is more becoming. One can not foster good communication with someone who is already closed off from outside views. You can not change people. You can change yourself. Those who interact with you become influenced by you in turn. Their behavior changes in accordance with that interaction.

I am not trying to belittle you or cut you down in any way, Stargazer. I am merely voicing my thoughts on what I have seen on this forum since I have become a bit more active again.

Winter Wolf
No worries WW...I see you and what you mean...
Old 01-01-2010, 02:46 AM   #31
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

To whomever said something amng the lines of we are growing. The forum has grown; I think you miss the point. Growing is not the size ofthe board. Growing is enhancing one's own understanding of self and becoming more awareness of the world around us.

i have mentioned the growth of this forum before...and i do not believe i meantin numbers..

i have seen many members here, transform and grow overtime..

This forum, has enhanced many..as we have enhanced it.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:30 AM   #32
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, you've stated that already. Why are you letting whoever it is that is "threatening" you to hold so much power over you? Why worry about them at all unless they actually show up on your doorstep to kill you?

All you are doing is adding more fuel to the fire.

Winter Wolf
Winter Wolf, you may not have seen it, but there were enough members here to see, that since that incident..that I showed absolutely "no fear" of these jokers.
They hold no power or fear over me.

Fuel to the fire? I'm only addressing the posts in this thread.

There was one nagging thing that was bothering me for about a week now..
but I got my answer...and all I can say is.....GAME OVER
Old 01-01-2010, 04:22 AM   #33
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Open Letter to etc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Winter Wolf, you may not have seen it, but there were enough members here to see, that since that incident..that I showed absolutely "no fear" of these jokers.
They hold no power or fear over me.

Fuel to the fire? I'm only addressing the posts in this thread.

There was one nagging thing that was bothering me for about a week now..
but I got my answer...and all I can say is.....GAME OVER
Brook

I certainly saw it. The exact quote and entire post was from arcora (now banned) - it is still on the forum actually in your Energy Vampires thread.

"nobody wants your energy brook...you're dying. "

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...7&postcount=41

Now I agree that this is an awful sounding thing to say to someone but it is not a threat. It is simply an opinion. It is not marking someone for death either. It is far to easy to mix up this one with some of the other posts from members who apparently friends with arcora who stated: "Your soul is marked" or some such things.

Ultimately all the people on this forum are just that. People. Some can't get along and wont play respectfully - something which is demanded in the forum guidelines. If they dont stop they get stopped.

@All: On respect

This is addressed at everyone on this forum from Bill and Kerry downwards.

Brook I am not making a big deal out of this small point to single you out in particular, but as an example of the type of thing I see on here: referring to "these jokers" exhibits some, albeit mild, prejudice. I wish we could all stop calling people names, derogatory things - just speak plainly. I use this only as an example - there are others, sorry I picked on yours.

If I was one of "these jokers" - a group of friends - and you referred to me as a "joker" I suppose I would probably fight back - hard - and my friends would join in - and that's where the problems start. That is why we have ongoing problems with the banned people making accounts and trying to get back in under different aliases. All based on lack of respect.

Did Tango show any respect? Nope - he made (maybe even potentially innocently - its irrelevant now) a remark that could be construed as sexual in nature at Nykki.

Nykki probably doesnt know that Tango very often doesnt speak in complete sentences and has a cryptic manner that made her posts look like beautiful flowing prose by comparison, and his masonic "G" (G-Spot) reference was confused by interpretation. Consequently my entire last three days of forum management activity has been spend dealing with that issue and its fallout.

It could have been solved with an apology or an explanation. It was not. It still could be actually - theres a hope...

The moderator on point GaiaLove acted as moderators do. He put the fire out but it has not solved the underlying problem. Lack of respect. When moderators take action and deploy power - it invariably causes side-effects. Raises the bar of bad feeling. Someone like me understands this because I have been moderating on-line discussions since before the internet, back in the days of dialup modems - BBS's and compuserve. Lots of people on this forum were not even born. I see how it works.

It wasnt fair that Tango's post was not deleted along with all the ensuing flamewar. I missed it. It is deleted now. There is a case for GaiaLove to apologise though in my eyes that is less important.

They (Scarab/Aloe/Nykki & Co.) were not shown respect. Especially Nykki. Do you think they deserved any respect?

Well guess what ? I do.

Even if we had a leathery winged demon from the depths of the abyss posting here, they deserve respect. Even if it was Saddam Hussein / George Bush / name your villains here... - same applies. Even if it was your worst enemy. This is a forum. It is only words - but they are words that are your power, your creation and all I want to see and continue to fight for is that power deployed with love and respect.

I know I am probably in the minority here - and this is not my forum so I dont always get my own way - but respect is the one shining part of the forum guidelines that will ensure our continued survival as a group. It is all I ask now - it is all that is needed.

"These Jokers" think they deserve an apology. They might even be right. Things got out of hand. The moderators have decided they will not be allowed back. Thats now the way it is right now and we will do our best. On reflection I think to some extent this is a cop out. So I am raising the subject one last time.

Yes we have seen calls to "just ignore the trolls". I think that is a naive idea and it wont work. It never works.

I dont want you to ignore them. I want you to treat them with respect - even people who are determined to be troublemakers in the eyes of the majority- as the forum guidelines insist. If you don't things go south very quickly.

Everyone on this forum deserves respect.

It is mandatory on this forum.

I think though I ask too much. Do you?

I think the future of this forum is in the balance on this singular issue.

A..

PS: I amended the thread title to avoid singling out people.

Last edited by Anchor; 01-01-2010 at 04:34 AM.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:10 AM   #34
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Open Letter to the "troublemakers"...

Quote:
They (Scarab/Aloe/Nykki & Co.) were not shown respect. Especially Nykki. Do you think they deserved any respect
?

I have too disagree here i saw nykki come on and knew who she was let her post and things seemed good then she flew in to a little temper tantrum like I have seen on A/V so many times . That is when I made a comment to her and 371 seeing the mess stepped up to take the blame aS HE WAS ALSO POSTING IN THIS THREAD Nykki seeing the error of her ways started to remove her posts so that is how I saw it A THE FACT THEY TIED TO SHIFT THE BLAME AND DELETE IT SHOWS DIFFERENT

Aloe what would you have me say here she was mocking the whole forum with her video posts of zombies and death **** like you and I saw over at A/V iwas sick of it over there and din`t need to see it again

Scarab do I really need to explain it to you don`t think so if you feel you want to learn more from them simply let anchor know and he can set it up that you can go to there forum and see it there they won`t come here and post it its out of their control so there you have it

Aloe and Scarab showed no respect for the members here or their beliefs and were confronational more than anything else . NYKKI WAS RESPECTFUL AT THE START TILL HER SLIP THAT I WILL GIVE HER
Old 01-01-2010, 06:48 AM   #35
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Northern Boy - I didnt expect everyone to agree with me - least of all you

I know about your past at the A/V (AstroVera forum) - I was there too - I too coped an earful from K-Maro, but it doesnt really excuse you posting video's of smurfs engaged in perverted sex acts.

I know I get a lot of sideways looks from the moderators here and from people on other forums because I won't openly join a "side" on this one. The reason is simple - from my perspective as a person (not a moderator) is we are one, there are no "sides". We HAVE to get along. As a moderator I have certain obligations to the forum and we all acted as we thought best at the time.

One day, I expect/predict that your very own survival will require you to get along with someone you would rather not. It is a repeating pattern in our learning. Those who annoy you are providing you with a reflection of something in yourself that needs work - this is a well known axiom that I think is very likely to be true.

I'm not standing up for them or what ensued and the way it was prosecuted - we all have joint responsibility for what happened - what I am saying is that had everyone shown some respect and maintained it even through the slip-ups it would not have happened at ALL.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 01-01-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:09 AM   #36
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
i have mentioned the growth of this forum before...and i do not believe i meantin numbers..

i have seen many members here, transform and grow overtime..

This forum, has enhanced many..as we have enhanced it.
In response to Anchor (Moderators in general)

We HAVE grown!! isnt it fantastic? Can you feel it?

*celine looks around the forum at the members of this community and smiles*

Our home is growing, our family is growing..thank you to all for keeping the balance.

Perhaps I misunderstood the above snippet I copied from your reply to Anchor and some others. It seemed you were referring to the growth of members of this forum community and not self growth. My apologies.

During the time I went inactive it was much the same as it is now. The negative energy that was all over the forum isn't as strong as it was then though. However, some of the attitudes shown then still remain. I still see no real changes in outlook from some folk.

Perhaps the new year will bring changes. Perhaps not.

This is merely my opinion and take it as that.

Winter Wolf
Old 01-01-2010, 07:15 AM   #37
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
No worries WW...I see you and what you mean...
I am glad you understand the "message" I was trying to convey. Sometimes I think I am either too subtle or not adequately communicting my meaning or both.

Pondering Winter Wolf
Old 01-01-2010, 03:57 PM   #38
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Forums (fora?) are a good place to discover what you have left to process out of your energetic field. Great places to be triggered so as to learn what your outstanding issues in polarity still are. Triggered is a good term for what often happens, because just like you've got to be pretty quick to change your mind and catch a bullet after you've pulled that kind of trigger, you've got to be pretty quick to avoid a triggered response when an issue you hold polarized becomes activated.

Very few are free from reaction entirely. And there's nothing wrong with reacting. It's just an indicator. It's what you then DO with that reaction that matters. Do you "display" your reaction as a counter to anothers' display? Sometimes. Do you use it as an opportunity to do a bit of self examination or exploration to see what is there that you haven't dealt with yet? Hopefully.

But since things can quickly degenerate into chaos when reactions are not kept under some semblance of control, there needs to be some tools to deal with them without destroying harmony for those in better control of themselves and their reactions.

Personally, I don't like the use of the term respect here. Until it is more clearly defined as to usage. If it's in the sense of avoiding infringing anothers personal spaces uninvited, then that's one thing. As in permitting another their viewpoints and opinions, and letting them exist at that person without feeling the need to go into their consciousness and bring them more into alignment with your own consciousness.

Yes, on a certain level, we are all one. But not at any sort of game playing level, will that be a functional reality. We can certainly visit and experience the frequency range of our own consciousness where that is how it is, functionally, but the reality there doesn't really translate into our play here in such a way as to not try to un-create the games we have underway, of experience in polarity in linear time. We are certainly one at our highest levels of consciousness, but it is more a philosophical understanding or knowing than a tool of practical application "in the game".

There was discussion here amongst staff in the formative days of this forum, about implementing the universal laws from the handbooks, as a guideline or context for the forum rules. The idea sort of died on the vine if memory serves, but was a pretty good idea then, and probably would still serve quite well now.

For example, the law of allowance. It alone satisfies the primary concerns of this thread. Everyone is on their own path back to ultimate source energy, or how ever you couch the idea. If we all held the notion that the other guy is divine source energy just as you are, and has every right to select their own path back home, no matter what it is, and to simply step off the point of judgement about it, and permit or allow them the contents of "their" space, with the expectation that you'll be allowed/permitted yours, I think we'll find enough grease on the wheels to permit smooth running, more in harmony than conflict.

If someone is intent on disrupting others' harmony and sowing dissent, then there are adequate tools in place for the setting aside of "their" space from the collective "space". (ban) (lol)

But that would be a seldom used tool if allowance was "allowed". (more lol)

It's been shaping up that once again on this pass, we are not all going home, yet again. Some will. Some won't. Those who aren't catching the train on this pass, have every right not to do so. And they'll perhaps act out a bit. But all they are doing is displaying their "stuff" and showing by example, why it's too late for them to get "caught up" in their efforts at personal clearing and cleaning. "here are MY outstanding issues in polarity played across linear time....bet they are better than yours...." "There's no ascension, sucker....hahahaha".

Can you permit them that without reacting in their space? Can you use it as their gift to you, in the sense that they are mirroring an issue that their consciousness on a higher (unacknowledged) level sees also to be charged in you? Because if you can see it that way, you can use it to grow and clear your energetic field in preparation for the larger shift in consciousness. The more we clear, the higher our eventual destination. They are in fact doing us a favour by displaying what our common issues are, because their pushing of our buttons, lights those buttons up for us to clearly see.

It's not hard to find compassion for those who've left too little too late in their processing. It's another stint through the murky sludge of separate seeming consciousness in full amnesia.

Those here to help us along, are also still working their way back home. Many have formed large consciousness collectives where all remain individuals, but share a single seeming consciousness at the same time. They're just a little farther along on the journey home, and are reaching a "hand" back to help us over the rough spots. I'm grateful, because without their help, I'd be one staying back a year. Having another go round.

I see the major energies splitting off now and for some little time now. The proverbial time line shift, except that since this particular shift in consciousness underway now, has a unique aspect to it, which appears to be permitting the close parallel running of separate but interacting timelines at once. follow this pointer, and many will see it is so. 3D, 4D and 5D are mixing it up right now. But 3 and 4 are drifting apart a little. some distance is beginning to enter in. And whichever one you have chosen for yourself this time, is starting to look very "different" from the other one. I'm not yet sure how amicable a divorce this is going to be, but those of us with feet finding their way around the 4th and 5th, can use this as a great opportunity to leap as high as we can into the next coming reality, by learning those tools now, and using them to clean our space peacefully.

We can't and shouldn't try to change anothers' consciousness. It took them eons to build their sand castles, and they'll kick them over when they are done with them. All we can do is take responsibility for our own consciousness and various fields and energetic bodies, and clear what comes up when we are triggered.
Old 01-01-2010, 04:31 PM   #39
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

I hope. I hope that the vast majority of enlighten souls here now, and to come, have it within themselves to rise above any troubles that might fall your way with the grace and beauty that as not been seen before anywhere.

If we are truly enlightening ourselves on the roads we are all taking, then way are we bothered about troublemakers? Shouldn't we have the light to take us above this and view the troubles as all part of the great game of life. Don't we, at this time, need the negative a little so that we can see and embrace the positive in this dimension?

Troublemakers have a part here don't they? Don't we need what they bring to any site. The troublemakers just might be viewed with some soul searching to find the answers to the questions that brings this trouble-making down on others and don't those affected by these troubles need to do work on themselves a little rather then by being hurt by the trouble that is made? After all, we are all here on this Earth to learn and sometimes we have to be challenged even if it does mean having to take personal insults and the like?

Using negativity in the correct way can be truly enchanting in ways unknown. Like I wrote somewhere else on this site, that if we have a way of turning negative events that we come across and the negativity we feel, into something of beauty.

When I feel this way, I use the power of the negative thought and either write or draw something. This is creating something and it is only a positive thing - the art of creation - the power of the negative thought used to create = positivity.

So if anyone wished to throw negativity at me, or I bring it upon myself, then ok, so be it, but - and that's a very big but - you're not going to get to me at all. in seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, etc, I'm going to use your negativity and create something of beauty. So thanks for that. The only person a negative persons hurts is themselves in the end. Your negativity has just created me worth, beauty, something that has never before and something that I can sell if I have the desire to, but more than anything, you have brought me a smile - thanks.
Old 01-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #40
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Default Re: Open Letter to etc....

Quote:
There is a case for GaiaLove to apologise though in my eyes that is less important.
No reason for one. I did nothing worthy of an apology although I will accept one from them.

Quote:
They (Scarab/Aloe/Nykki & Co.) were not shown respect. Especially Nykki. Do you think they deserved any respect?
Respect is earned, these bible thumping Luciferians showed little and earned none.

http://www.whyweprotest.net/en/
Old 01-01-2010, 05:32 PM   #41
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
but it doesnt really excuse you posting video's of smurfs engaged in perverted sex acts.
its not so much a matter of what I did but what they were continually allowed to do that is the point at hand they threw plenty of things at the entire membership here myself included for being so righteous and perfect they seemed to ignore the turning of the other cheek , and they choose to escalate sorry can`t have it both ways

I agree with Gaia here infact if they are allowed back on the deserve to apologize to the whole membership here for their disruptive behavior and then and only then will I issue one to them

Last edited by Northern Boy; 01-01-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:43 PM   #42
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Art of Peace # 1

The Art of Peace begins with you. Work on yourself and your appointed task in the Art of Peace. Everyone has a spirit that can be refined, a body that can be trained in some manner, a suitable path to follow. You are here for no other purpose than to realize your inner divinity and manifest your innate enlightenment. Foster peace in your own life and then apply the Art to all that you encounter.

Art of Peace # 29

All life is a manifestation of the spirit, the manifestation of love. And the Art of Peace is the purest form of that principle. A warrior is charged with bringing a halt to all contention and strife. Universal love functions in many forms; each manifestation should be allowed free expression. The Art of Peace is true democracy.

Art of Peace # 48

A true warrior is always armed with the three things: the radiant sword of pacification; the mirror of bravery, wisdom, and friendship; and the precious jewel of enlightenment.

From the heart of peace by Morihei Ueshiba

There is a lot we can all learn from the Art of Peace for as true Light warriors this is what we are striving for.
http://omlc.ogi.edu/aikido/talk/osensei/artofpeace/

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-01-2010, 08:48 PM   #43
Harry_CDN
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting post.
Time for
Old 01-01-2010, 09:23 PM   #44
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Spiritual Boot camp for troublemakers....a novel concept.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:31 PM   #45
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i think i started reading one of the offending posts/threads and i just igonored the rest. people should just leave these things unanswered and ignore the trolls
Old 01-01-2010, 09:46 PM   #46
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
people should just leave these things unanswered and ignore the trolls
Old 01-01-2010, 10:25 PM   #47
Harry_CDN
Avalon Senior Member

Relax
This is relaxing.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:04 PM   #48
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
i think i started reading one of the offending posts/threads and i just igonored the rest. people should just leave these things unanswered and ignore the trolls
I agree 100%, myself included :-) just stop feeding them and they will hunt else where.
M x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 01-01-2010, 11:28 PM   #49
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post

I see the major energies splitting off now and for some little time now. The proverbial time line shift, except that since this particular shift in consciousness underway now, has a unique aspect to it, which appears to be permitting the close parallel running of separate but interacting timelines at once. follow this pointer, and many will see it is so. 3D, 4D and 5D are mixing it up right now. But 3 and 4 are drifting apart a little. some distance is beginning to enter in. And whichever one you have chosen for yourself this time, is starting to look very "different" from the other one. I'm not yet sure how amicable a divorce this is going to be, but those of us with feet finding their way around the 4th and 5th, can use this as a great opportunity to leap as high as we can into the next coming reality, by learning those tools now, and using them to clean our space peacefully.
Interesting. Hmmmmmm....
Old 01-01-2010, 11:36 PM   #50
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
For example, the law of allowance. It alone satisfies the primary concerns of this thread. Everyone is on their own path back to ultimate source energy, or how ever you couch the idea. If we all held the notion that the other guy is divine source energy just as you are, and has every right to select their own path back home, no matter what it is, and to simply step off the point of judgement about it, and permit or allow them the contents of "their" space, with the expectation that you'll be allowed/permitted yours, I think we'll find enough grease on the wheels to permit smooth running, more in harmony than conflict.
I must say, once again, your whole post is a masterpiece!

There are practical limits to the ideals expressed in the quoted part above. (You already know about them, which is why you said "if" a lot )

I read you didnt like the use of the word respect..

Respect: http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=respect
also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Respect

I'm not talking about full on kowtow! The law of allowance (in the HNP meaning of that law) is not known by all, but it does characterize what I would like.

In many ways respect on a forum can be implemented by a complete lack of disrespect - there lies a middle ground that should work for most people.

A..
Closed Thread