Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-06-2008, 02:10 AM   #1
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Methods of Discerning Facts from Disinfo

Before we go off the deep end, consider that some of those guys are dead wrong.

I am still trying to separate the disinfo from the facts. How does anyone make that determination so quickly and definitively to be bugging out?

Many of you are listening to the same noise I am:
Iran Nuke (2 years running)
Russia-USA-Georgia
2012 - Mars Attacks
Economic collapse
Martial Law
False Flag Terror (again)

Personally, I am staying home. If that happens to be ground zero, there's little to be done to prevent that, or even run.

No matter what happens, there will be survivers, and they'll be fine.

Gold and Silver aren't going to help you one bit except MAYBE the economic collapse.

Your brain, and a few skills and supplies will be your best asset.
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:08 AM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Methods of Discerning Facts from Disinfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidders2 View Post
I follow you with this one eagle.

There is a whole cornucopia of possibilities being paraded before us, and to be honest, I think it's impossible to say what will happen, and what won't. It makes the job of spreading truth a damn-sight more difficult when sometimes you can't even say exactly what the truth is!

In my mind I hold all of these things as possibles, but I try not to focus too completely on them, so as not to fall into the "worry trap". I try not to become bogged down in the negative side of the events we are facing.

Basically it would take up far too much of my time and energy to be constantly stewing over what is and isn't going to happen. I still follow current affairs quite avidly, but I tend to just observe, and form ever-changing opinions. I agree that there is a lot of BS around, and I never take things at face value any more. It definately pays to not make up your mind too quickly over these things.

I have an element of blind faith on my side. A deep sort of knowingness that things will be ok, and there is part of me that actually looks forward to watching how things pan out. Besides, like you say, if you happen to get caught at ground zero, then so be it!

i agree...

For the most part,
many of us, are currently "dreaming up"
new timelines...
and, as a result, things are altering/changing
and, shifting

many (who have been up to NO GOOD)
are running quite scared...
and, many of us,
are learning how to be "truthful" expressions,
and, we realise,
that we NO longer need to entertain FEAR.

It is vitually impossible,
to stop things, that have already
energetically exchanged...
however, it is NOT impossible
to reject the results

last night i was shown
9 threads...
and, the top of a pin
(i've seen this many times)
the groups trying to control
do NOT trust each other at all
(in fact, they are going to become
their own worst enemies, very quickly)
an inner circle, always exists - as one
when 2 or more gather, stuff happens
when 3 or more get involved...
then, it either takes off
(like project avalaon is taking off--100+ members
in a day)
or, it does NOT

in order to shift out of one eXchange
into another eXchange,
it takes time ...
they run in parallel

there's NO doubt, a lot of stuff,
is currently sitting in the wrong pockets...
however, there is what i term,
equalization --and,
when, it activates
whatever was stolen from you,
eventually, gets returned to you

it's an old law - and, one, that still works

some old systems are failing,
and, in some ways, this is good
as, it makes room for new ones

there are a list of people-we should NOT exchange with

the more, we pay attention
to not exchanging with them,
the less time they are likely to be in business

so, i say,
govern all your eXchanges,
very carefully

there is only so much EARTH ...
we all need to get busy,
and, create the best possible world around us

that only hinges on our choices !!!

if you do NOT like were you are...
then, start to alter your choices,
it is really that simple

discernment is the biggest key there is

i am
Susan
aka
The eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:19 PM   #3
Kiluminati
Avalon Senior Member

Absolutely, it's not only important to be aware of that for your own sake, but also for your credibility towards others. If you're making predictions that turn out be completely wrong, you don't have come up with some more predictions because no one will care.
Kiluminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:19 PM   #4
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

"It is vitually impossible,
to stop things, that have already
energetically exchanged...
however, it is NOT impossible
to reject the results"

Right on. What has been set into motion will play its course out. I know they have unleashed what has been planned for quite some time now, but they truthfully have no idea how it will pan out. Their only solace is in the fact that their well-laid plans have always worked out before-simply due to the fact that they have played both sides, and everyone nows when you do that you always win.

Only this time, the scale of the operation is so large, no one knows what the results will be. The only thing that is certain is that they will gladly sacrifice all that we hold has sacred in order to maintain thier grip on power. Power which we give to them laughably.

People may scoff all they like. This is happening and it is real. MY ONLY SOLACE is that I know when you place your entire Bank on the table to bet...its likely the game will be over very shortly, win or lose. Either way, they have grossly underestimated the power of our communication, of our unity, of our love, and the Earth itself. That sounds so new-age, but hey it really is the dawn of a new age!
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:53 PM   #5
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

It is true that ProjectAvalon.org was formed with the best of intentions... and there is great value in the communication of ideas.
That being said, upon reading many threads, I find much confusion and some very dangerous ideas (guns, Michael St Clair's seeming support for Sarah Palin, etc...).

The people, sans a few, seem very frightened, and rightfully so. There are many "Black Project insiders" here whom may or may not be so immersed in the zeitgeist of their Dark world that they could be unsuspecting distributers of fear propagating misinformation. Dan Burisch/Crain, Henry Deacon et al are, at the end of the day, are Company Men. I believe the PTB has the technology and motive to follow very closely what gets said. I believe they disclose the truth as they know it (within self preservation reason) but the bigger picture seems to allude even them.

As for the organizing of "survivor communities" on a heavily monitored website by the government, well... that seems like an idea that should be thought through a wee bit more. it is a slippery slope of logic when one defines themselves as "contra" something (like the PTB). If one finds themselves in the "rebel" archetype, is one not defining oneself according to the very thing they rebel against... not to mention becoming a prime target for trouble if the proverbial S*** hits the fan?
DEFINITION: A person who resists an established authority, often violently; To resist or become defiant toward an authority.
To rebel in the traditional manner is to play into the very hands of the PTB.

NO, we MUST SHIFT OUR PARADIGM.

Law of Attraction, Law of Intent, Law of Allowance... these are the manifestators of a new reality.
Meditation is neccesary. Purity of body (do not poison yourself with intoxicating substances including alcohol & weedies). Subtle energy work is a must... WE MUST counter the effects of our societies manafactured short attention spans...
WE must be comfortable within silence & stillness... for surely this is the only place where TRUTH RESIDES.
INTUITION has been systematically and globally replaced with the "convenience" of mass consumption; rapid and vapid.
Be advised that there is a fine line between preparedness and manifestation of the worst kind of failure. Don't fail to prepare, but definitely don't prepare to fail.
I suggest that the answer is not as difficult as preparing a bomb shelter and stock piling ammo and food in South America with the rest of the "Illumi-naughty." If it comes to that, their fates are sealed in the mythology of the j-rod.
I suggest that we co-create our reality one day at a time by compassion, right thoughts, mindfull actions, and the extinction of fear within.
Many people on this forum remind me of myself many years ago when I was filled with fear. FEAR IS A MAN KILLER. Spirit is eternal... we've all been here before... do not be frightened... that frequency is very destructive.
Being is never born & never dies. It has been ALWAYS. It WILL BE ALWAYS.
We are all in this together.
"En Lak'esh-
you are another me"
Accipiter_Phi
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:19 PM   #6
galaxygirl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter_Phi View Post
It is true that ProjectAvalon.org was formed with the best of intentions... and there is great value in the communication of ideas.
That being said, upon reading many threads, I find much confusion and some very dangerous ideas (guns, Michael St Clair's seeming support for Sarah Palin, etc...).

The people, sans a few, seem very frightened, and rightfully so. There are many "Black Project insiders" here whom may or may not be so immersed in the zeitgeist of their Dark world that they could be unsuspecting distributers of fear propagating misinformation. Dan Burisch/Crain, Henry Deacon et al are, at the end of the day, are Company Men. I believe the PTB has the technology and motive to follow very closely what gets said. I believe they disclose the truth as they know it (within self preservation reason) but the bigger picture seems to allude even them.

As for the organizing of "survivor communities" on a heavily monitored website by the government, well... that seems like an idea that should be thought through a wee bit more. it is a slippery slope of logic when one defines themselves as "contra" something (like the PTB). If one finds themselves in the "rebel" archetype, is one not defining oneself according to the very thing they rebel against... not to mention becoming a prime target for trouble if the proverbial S*** hits the fan?
DEFINITION: A person who resists an established authority, often violently; To resist or become defiant toward an authority.
To rebel in the traditional manner is to play into the very hands of the PTB.

NO, we MUST SHIFT OUR PARADIGM.

Law of Attraction, Law of Intent, Law of Allowance... these are the manifestators of a new reality.
Meditation is neccesary. Purity of body (do not poison yourself with intoxicating substances including alcohol & weedies). Subtle energy work is a must... WE MUST counter the effects of our societies manafactured short attention spans...
WE must be comfortable within silence & stillness... for surely this is the only place where TRUTH RESIDES.
INTUITION has been systematically and globally replaced with the "convenience" of mass consumption; rapid and vapid.
Be advised that there is a fine line between preparedness and manifestation of the worst kind of failure. Don't fail to prepare, but definitely don't prepare to fail.
I suggest that the answer is not as difficult as preparing a bomb shelter and stock piling ammo and food in South America with the rest of the "Illumi-naughty." If it comes to that, their fates are sealed in the mythology of the j-rod.
I suggest that we co-create our reality one day at a time by compassion, right thoughts, mindfull actions, and the extinction of fear within.
Many people on this forum remind me of myself many years ago when I was filled with fear. FEAR IS A MAN KILLER. Spirit is eternal... we've all been here before... do not be frightened... that frequency is very destructive.
Being is never born & never dies. It has been ALWAYS. It WILL BE ALWAYS.
We are all in this together.
"En Lak'esh-
you are another me"
Accipiter_Phi
galaxygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:25 PM   #7
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Just keep your eyes open and do everything you would before you knew this ie work/friendship.

I don't see why we need a large spiritual answer or what not... just be yourself and if your tricked its okay to be tricked! just try and realize what was going on and how it got to you.

Alot of this stuff is made for people to change... just look at how it changes people!
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:49 PM   #8
Henry Deacon

Smile Re: Methods of Discerning Facts from Disinfo

If someone is instilling fear.. Avoid them.

Gold will not help you if there ever was a financial collapse of any duration.

have:
Shelter, water, Skills, food, friends and fun.

Running away, due to fear, may actually put you Into "it".