Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-07-2008, 04:35 AM   #1
halebox
Avalon Senior Member

Default George Green says go to southern hemisphere

I say all decide on a date and several places to start several safe cities. This is really hard when children are involved. He says ecuador any other suggestions? I have no money if I did I would buy land and invite all. Its also ok if we die from circumstances out of our control.
halebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:54 PM   #2
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default Re: George Green says go to southern hemisphere

yes, a date and half dozen places in south america would be good starting point to aim for....right now, i just want to see what happens before now and Dec...all decisions on hold until some of the playing cards reveal themselves...
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:12 PM   #3
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

If you go on the run you will never be able to establish some ground and build some ethics. I say stay where you are. Be your own mason and build yourself!

WE ARE CREATING OUR OWN FUTURE.

I am planning on many great things to help those that are gonna need it and im not going on the route of fear. When you are in a state of fear your aura will retract into your body and spill out essential energies (so i think). There are those who know how to feed on this. I'm going to hold the fort and stand my ground and take the power back.

I personally see this as the golden age. Sure things are going to get weirded out but as I have always said just go with the flow. The divine flow of the universe. I do agree with the playing cards to be revealed. I'm still trying to figure out all the questions. Maybe I will move somewhere new with my family, but not today
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:11 PM   #4
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Hey there hear what your saynig about Southern Hemisphere and staying put but if George is right they(any gov) will have no choice but to impliment martial law and all our plans will be out the window
Can you imagine getting draughfted to serve when you know they are going to de-populte by 5 billion ?

I like the idea of not being on the chessboard .

But for the majority how do you say to the wife? "We are going to up and leave.Get the kids we are off to Ecuador"

Imagine her reaction never mind the mother in law.
I am dreading coming to a descision.(Hidding in dissolutionment currently.)

Where?
When?
What do I need?

And yet if we dont?And get stuck right in the middle of the "last scenes", how stupid are we gonna feel then?

Which if you watched George's reaction and plan - he looked disturbed-nervously- jovial- worried and yet prepared with his gold.
His prediction that the U S could go bankrupt soon seems closer today after the mortgages companys are taken over by the gov.For how many trillions?
Are we too late to sell up and release equity?Will our choice be made for us or can we give up the material and simply walk away?
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:24 PM   #5
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

also, let's not forget about what david wilcock has been saying. according to his source, the current earth changes we are seeing is about as bad as it's going to get. at least, while we're still here inhabiting it. then again, if david's wrong about ascension and his source is not correct, then i guess everybody who takes george's advice will be around a lot longer than the rest of us
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:24 PM   #6
imaculate
Avalon Senior Member

Why dont we get alot of people together and go down to Bush's new ranch in Paraguay and remove him of it and then duct tape all of his orifices ,throw him in a wooden bux and ship him to IRAN !
imaculate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:24 PM   #7
Myplanet2
In The Mists

All these things have been put in our way for the purpose of worrying us.

I agree with the idea of not playing their game. Right down to not letting them dictate to me what I'll refuse to worry about.

I'm about creating now, and from where I am. I'm just going to create something which is much less vulnerable to the PTB agenda, because it exists outside their game.

Everything is changing. And for me, the change starts with me and what point of view I choose to adopt. And what game I choose to play. And the choice IS mine. And yours.

It's our greatest asset, and their greatest nightmare.

They expect us to fight against all the control mechanisms they've put in place and to be afraid of all the scary things they have in store.

We just don't play that. We play at building a game and reality that EXCLUDES their rules and parameters.

This is going to be fun.

Fritz
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:30 PM   #8
imaculate
Avalon Senior Member

To rely on ascension ,Rapture,God's Kingdom,heaven surrounded by 12 vestal virgins ,Amounts to defeatism. whether you believe in it or not,
We must strive as best as we can to solve our problems and not go blindly into the night awaiting for help from the beyond.
I believe Those that fall to defeatism neither deserve nor will receive any type of redemption.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:30 PM   #9
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

also, let's not forget about what david wilcock has been saying. according to his source, the current earth changes we are seeing is about as bad as it's going to get. at least, while we're still here inhabiting it. then again, if david's wrong about ascension and his source is not correct, then i guess everybody who takes george's advice will be around a lot longer than the rest of us
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:32 PM   #10
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaculate View Post
Why dont we get alot of people together and go down to Bush's new ranch in Paraguay and remove him of it and then duct tape all of his orifices ,throw him in a wooden bux and ship him to IRAN !
One very good reason. Cheney. You want him in charge?

But seriously, we can't play the game of being drawn into their kind of dirty, forceful game. The biggest blow we can deliver to them is to be so pure and free, that none of their scummy efforts even affect us.

They can only win, when people play. We remove ourselves from their game, and encourage others to do likewise, and their game dissolves away into nothing.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:33 PM   #11
imaculate
Avalon Senior Member

in the event of all out ww3 the Northern Hemisphere will not support life.
The southern Hemisphere will be the place to be.
But I am prepared to make my last stand in the Northern Hemisphere .
So be it.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:05 PM   #12
Providence
Avalon Senior Member

Oregon will be a relatively safe place to be in the US - why? Click on any nuclear fall out map online and take a look.

There is ALWAYS something one can do to prepare, keep your head, think for yourself. Remember, any modern-day self-proscribed "Seer" can have a book or membership for sale. Just be aware of Prophets for Profit, that's all.

A healthy bit of skepticism will go a long way in helping you make future personal safety choices.

I plan to stay put and work on what I can here with like minded people. We do plan a trip to Ecuador (for fun, BTW, if the world is still here) next summer.
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:56 AM   #13
carliec
Avalon Senior Member

I am not one to just "believe" the word of a stranger. Everything with a grain of salt and follow your own gut not someone elses.
carliec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:29 AM   #14
Stinkhorn
Avalon Senior Member

Easy for him, my wife is expecting in Nov and I have 3 other young children to care for.
Stinkhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:03 AM   #15
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

thanks imaculate..i really needed to laugh today, and after reading your comment, i had a good roar! ;-)
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:24 AM   #16
clearlyalec
Avalon Senior Member

Stinkhorn, I'm not following you around, dude, but if your wife's expecting, focus on the life. Do not let all this information get in the way of actually living your life.
clearlyalec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:39 AM   #17
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post

I agree with the idea of not playing their game. Right down to not letting them dictate to me what I'll refuse to worry about.

I'm about creating now, and from where I am. I'm just going to create something which is much less vulnerable to the PTB agenda, because it exists outside their game.

Everything is changing. And for me, the change starts with me and what point of view I choose to adopt. And what game I choose to play. And the choice IS mine. And yours.

They expect us to fight against all the control mechanisms they've put in place and to be afraid of all the scary things they have in store.

We just don't play that. We play at building a game and reality that EXCLUDES their rules and parameters.

This is going to be fun.

Fritz
I'm so with you! I don't fear them and I look forward to the future I'm creating!
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:29 AM   #18
offieriad

Well, I already have a northern hemisphere home - and a southern hemisphere home - the latter on a mountain in Tasmania. English speaking, largely hydro-electric power, and very few people.

See my latest post on the Spiritual section, I'd be glad to advise like minds who think this is a good option.

Offieriad
Old 09-08-2008, 01:41 PM   #19
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse10 View Post
yes, a date and half dozen places in south america would be good starting point to aim for....right now, i just want to see what happens before now and Dec...all decisions on hold until some of the playing cards reveal themselves...
I understand why Bush bought a property in Paraguay
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:01 AM   #20
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

So what do u guys propose to stay here and fight for our Sovereignty or go to Ecuador and live to fight another day? Any Opinions?
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:20 AM   #21
Ceara
Avalon Senior Member

And the US thinks they have an immigration problem.

South America probably isn't going to want hordes of people just showing up. That's a logistical nightmare.

Not everyone has gold coins jingling in their pockets like George does to allow for such travel and other expenses.

I agree with my hubby imaculate - we make our stand here. And yes he's quite comical and makes me laugh a lot. So what that we're almost at sea level. Bring it on!
Ceara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:47 AM   #22
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

HOW BOUT WE BECOME REBELS FOR LIFE ? HUMMM
*cue rebel yell* ........Maybe not.

Appreciation

Compassion

Forgiveness

Humility

Understanding

Valor
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:35 AM   #23
theNikster

I am a single mom, broke and still in school. I don't have the option to just fly to any country I wish in order to avoid the coming catastrophe.

For me, I think it's best to stop the fear and start clearing the mind, because in the case that we, probably most of us, find ourselves in the middle of the chaos here, we have to be able to come together without going crazy.

Past the fear, I think we can all get through it. I am not saying it will be easy. It will be a test of our strength and faith in each other.

PEACE
Old 09-09-2008, 05:38 AM   #24
cpl1516
Avalon Senior Member

IMHO for most people who want to there's plenty of time to move and get set up elsewhere. If it must happen, IMHO the northern hemisphere is not going to become a cloud of radiation for quite some time. That's not to say there might not be some smaller nuclear skirmish or skirmishes. If WWIII occurs it will IMHO be a long drawn out affair. There's a tendency to want things to be happening now, or just around the corner: most people just can't look further out than 4 years, perhaps because our governments and society generally do not. It's a kind of unrealized mental conditioning we are all subject to.

Check out the community being built and set up in Argentina right close to Deacon's "safe area." It looks like a beautiful place to live and/or retire.

Check "Cafayate community/phyle in Argentina" thread under "Establishing Communities and Groups." There's an Avalon map there too showing the close proximity of the two places.

Best.

cpl
cpl1516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:10 PM   #25
SunRa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post

This is going to be fun.

Fritz
these are my sentiments...
i desire to exclude them from my game of reality...
let's do it!
SunRa is offline   Reply With Quote