Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-01-2008, 03:59 PM   #1
Shechaiyah
Banned

Default Space Scientists WANT to NUKE Saturn?

http://www.rinf.com/news/nov05/lucifer-project.html

This is a documentation and study of the feasibility of creating a sustainable fusion reaction from an initial fission reaction on Saturn caused by a significant quantity of Plutonium-238 being inserted deep into the atmosphere. A fusion-ignited Saturn-sun would be the key to creating a human-habitable area on Titan. This report is the result of my intensive research on this subject since late 2002. I could not be so confident in my assertions if it were not for the additional key research of Jacco van der Worp, a Netherlands physicist, and former NASA Consultant, Richard C. Hoagland. I am sure I will be accused of being an alarmist, but I believe the information presented here will convince any open mind that there is at least some suspicious activity regarding NASA's Galileo and Cassini missions.

COMMENTS:

I have asserted, there is some insanity in the way NASA MARS photosgraphs are manipulated to show desolation where there is clearly Life on the ground.

This article confirms what I feared: that our space scientists are totally over the edge, having no sense of cosmic responsibility for conserving anything.

They're off their rockers and they operate out of a playbook straight from the Orion Group -- Reptilian plunder, without assessing costs. The whole universe can be their trash heap, for all they care.

I'm sorry. I find this horrifying.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:51 AM   #2
kaedin32x
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Space Scientists WANT to NUKE Saturn?

hey i was checking this out a while back. they were supposed to hit saturn around july or something but as far as i can tell there has been nothing so far.

also i know that they already tried to use the same technique on jupiter. they hit it with around 14 lbs of plutonium whereas the saturn mission is supposed to have like 3 times as much, around like 73 lbs or something. the thing i hear people saying about this is the gravity in general most likely wouldnt be strong enough from a nuke for any fusion effect to happen. kinda like with jupiter, theres now a huge black dot on the atmosphere from that blast, yet nothing came of it.

ive been checking back every now and then since july about this and so far, nothing. so dont worry too much, i figure it either failed or was scrapped

Last edited by kaedin32x; 10-04-2008 at 04:08 AM.
kaedin32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:05 AM   #3
conniec818
Avalon Senior Member

greetings
this was all over the net earlier this year...look up project lucifer..if they havent taken it down ..on google or you tube..they were supposed to do it 7/7/08..but as far as i could tell they postponed it until 2010...dont know why though..
conniec818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:12 AM   #4
Sol Invictus
Banned

Project Lucifer. Was a big thing last year for this summer, and has been 'set back', for reasons only they know of.

(well, they think we are dumb and will forget all of this - the net was set aflame and hundreds jammed nasa and its teams email systems with 'we know what your doing messages' which must of put a few noses out of joint to say the least).

However, Saturn is very heavily defended and will not be going stellar on us now, or ever, no matter how hard those in power try.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:20 AM   #5
conniec818
Avalon Senior Member

maybe they did not go ahead is because they were told no....
had they did ..it would have killed millions on earth..also it would have disrupted the entire solar system...
conniec818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:27 AM   #6
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by conniec818 View Post
had they did ..it would have killed millions on earth..also it would have disrupted the entire solar system...
Oh no one on earth had any qualms about making Saturn into a giant 'bomb', for thats what would of happend. Not a self sustaining reaction, but a super sized chain reaction and explosive release of material that would of 'shotgunned' through our solar system.

This didn't worry the PTb either.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:13 AM   #7
zorgon

Quote:
they postponed it until 2010...dont know why though..
Elementary my Dear...

They reread the script

Arthur C Clarke, who coined the name "Lucifer" for the new Sun said 2010, don't you recall the Movie?

Galileo carried 32 pounds of Plutonium 238 when is smashed into Jupiter and left a black spot twice the size of Earth

Cassini is carrying 72 pounds of Plutonium 238...

To put that into perspective of how much KABOOM that is... the Nagasaki bomb carried a mere 12.5 pounds of Plutonium 238

Here is the best video on the Lucifer Project

http://www.youtube.com/v/lbmd7hWz2qI

No do not mistake "Lucufer" with "Satan" Lucifer is the "Bringer of Light" hence the reason ACC named it Lucifer...

For those who believe Lucifer is Satan in the Bible... remember that Lucifer is only mentioned AFTER the Greek translation

Now don't get me started on the Bozo's at NASA who love to smash into things... because it would take 4 Pages...

Old 10-06-2008, 05:18 AM   #8
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Oh no one on earth had any qualms about making Saturn into a giant 'bomb', for thats what would of happend. Not a self sustaining reaction, but a super sized chain reaction and explosive release of material that would of 'shotgunned' through our solar system.
No IF Saturn would have been ignited (or will be) it would become a small Sun and thus give life creating energy to Titan, a moon that looks a lot like Earth. This is what ACC envisioned only he used Jupiter... and Europa the Water World (moon)...

Problem is while Jupiter has the right proportions of Hydrogen to Helium as the Sun does... Saturn does not and it is doubtful that sustained fusion would occur

Here is the "Birth Sequence" as the planet ignites..

2010 - Peter Hyams - The Birth Scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhMYgq-0cGI

Last edited by zorgon; 10-06-2008 at 05:23 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:28 AM   #9
zorgon

OH BTW... did you know that Carl Sagan had a plan to "Nuke the Moon"?

His idea was that if they dropped a nuke on the moon the resultant blast would throw matter into the air and they could look for organic material

Air Force Had Plans to Nuke Moon

The U.S. Air Force developed a top-secret Cold War plan to detonate a nuclear bomb on the moon in the 1950s.

In a letter to the journal Nature, physicist Leonard Reiffel, leader of the effort which was called Project A 119, wrote that the Air Force wanted to explore the effects of exploding a nuclear bomb on the moons face. The Air Force wanted the explosion to be clearly visible from Earth.

Part of the team researching the hypothetical explosion was a young Carl Sagan, who was recruited to study how the mushroom cloud would expand and collapse under the moons lighter gravity. Sagan proposed that a legitimate scientific purpose for the explosion could have been examining the cloud for possible organic material.

http://www.space.com/news/spacehisto...on_000514.html
Old 10-06-2008, 05:29 AM   #10
zorgon

Quote:

No it would have little effect on Earth, except we would see two suns
Old 10-06-2008, 02:58 PM   #11
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

IF true, I find this plan outrageous.

Who are we to play God and decide to turn a planet into a sun?

What if there was creatures on Saturn? I doubt they'd be too happy!
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:05 PM   #12
Ceara
Avalon Senior Member

They THINK they can turn a planet into a star but that's about as far as it goes. Wishful thinking...

They've already tried to crash a craft full of nuclear material on another planet and it pretty much fizzled.
Ceara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:29 PM   #13
kaedin32x
Avalon Senior Member

its sad, alot of these people set out with good intentions at heart, up until the powers that be dig their claws in. then all meaning is lost and it seems to become another ego/macho thing. ya we rule we can make new suns, i think if we had people with true good intentions in power we can do great things not just for ourselves but the whole planet
kaedin32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:42 PM   #14
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 03:33 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:07 PM   #15
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sure there'd be some effect /affect to Earth if either one of the two gas giants went stella.Cause and effect.Playing at Goddo again.We can't even feed our own people and the high degree masonics are experimenting with exotic sciences in space!?Why don't they get things in order and not meaning NWO!Fair enough they're after another place to inhabit but i hope they'd try and make a go of this beautiful sphere first.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #16
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Read this...
Will Galileo Make Jupiter a Star?

Phil Plait is an expert in astronomy. I have followed him for a long time. He worked with Nasa. You can verify his material in the scientific text books. I'm sure it will all hold.

He has some "bad qualities" like his total rejection of all things religious and what he calls pseudo science. But his science is usually top notch. And his writing skills are a joy to read and easy to access even to non scientists.

So please visit his page and then forget about all this.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:01 PM   #17
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I understand and am aware alquadir about the propulsion system that was aboard Galileo-i was making a comment about how mad scientists could really be and if it ever did occur for some reason;a secondary sun in this system that it would have effects on Earth in one way or another.Seasons,Fauna and floral behaviour patterns,stresses on ozone and magnetic fields etc. etc.I've been on the bad science site before it's quite good,thanks.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:07 PM   #18
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

However, Saturn is very heavily defended and will not be going stellar on us now, or ever, no matter how hard those in power try.
That's a good thing to hear...

salute
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:12 PM   #19
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Well as always mankind wants to blow things up ... and thinks that way.
(I think Nassim Haramein said that).

What I have read is that they gave the orbiter 2 more years because it still was functioning very well. There was a big meeting
with a lot of scientist who could bring their wish list and they made a schedule around that. As far as I understood they
still have the plan to crash it. And it will be done in 2010 ...

First thing that crossed my mind is ... the must have a dark secondary reason to postpone to a better date ...

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:02 PM   #20
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
Read this...
Will Galileo Make Jupiter a Star?

Phil Plait is an expert in astronomy. I have followed him for a long time. He worked with Nasa. You can verify his material in the scientific text books. I'm sure it will all hold.

He has some "bad qualities" like his total rejection of all things religious and what he calls pseudo science. But his science is usually top notch. And his writing skills are a joy to read and easy to access even to non scientists.

So please visit his page and then forget about all this.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA.....

Oh yes, thats right, listen to the man who's paycheck was signed by NASA and who pension is.... get my drift? he is no more going to stick his neck out than an NSA spook is going to write a history of their black operations and wet work.

As for Saturn, it has a very, very real chance of becoming one huge explosive reaction should a nuclear device detonate within it. Not maybe making a sun, but a collosal detonation and solar system wide effects.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:03 PM   #21
Sol Invictus
Banned

However, let me reinforce this message.

Nothing will get acces to the 'gate' deep within saturn. Nor are the streamers going to allow it to detonate or else wise be destroyed.

Some folks are in for a rude awakenign and hasty demise should they try.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:45 PM   #22
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

They better ask the people who live there first.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:53 PM   #23
Powerinourhandsl
Avalon Senior Member

"Oh my God! Its full of Stars"
Powerinourhandsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:05 PM   #24
DapperDaze
Avalon Senior Member

Or...the new model for stars is not completely explained with fusion and they had to go back to the drawing board. The new theoretical model is galactic electricity and superconductors (stars): Thunderbolt of the gods
DapperDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:17 PM   #25
vlad the impaler

Well, I feel I must respond to this. I do know a fair amount about fission-fusion weapon design.

I can tell you 100% that this assertion is total rubbish. For fission to occur, you can do it one of two ways.

You either a) fire two sub-critical masses together as in the 'Little Boy' design , or b) compress a non-critical mass into a critical one using some sort of force be it explosive, magnetic, laser whatever.

Now, Pu239 will fizzle if you try to use method a), so in order for 'Project Satan' to work, we will need some explosive packed around the RTGs on the spacecraft. Add to that, we also need an initiator (polonium works well), which is by design highly radioactive, and as such has a short half life. How long was that ship flying for?

Even if the Lizards, or whoever did manage to do all of the above, a fission bomb going off surrounded by hydrogen will not cause a fusion reaction! For fusion, you need very very high temperatures, and very very high pressure! In effect the Deuterium needs to be imploded from all sides. The Teller-Ulam two stage hydrogen bomb design used styrofoam as a plasma generator to create the hard X-rays required for the radiation implosion of the secondary fusion stage. Whist inside the tank of Deuterium, a fissile 'spark plug' was placed to provide imploding force in the opposite direction. The whole lot was levitated (spaced) to increase the 'hammer on anvil' blow of the fission shock on the Deuterium. Basically, it was very carefully designed to make it work. (Not all Hydrogen bombs have worked. The first British one for example was a failure).

Not much chance of implosion in the atmosphere of the planet is there? There is nothing to squeeze from the other side of the explosion!

So, you can all rest easy. Physics in on our side on this one....

Tags
lucifer, nuke, saturn