Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 06-03-2009, 09:17 PM   #1
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Taser gives a man a boost to escape police

Everything depends on which hat the officer is wearing when he shows up. All police depts are incorporated and as such their prime objective is to produce a profit. If the officer is approaching it as a peace officer thats one thing but when they respond as the Policy Enforcement Officer its another . All corporations have policies that must be followed police dept`s are no different . The whole objective of the Policy Enforcement squad is to get you to create a joinder between you and your straw man . You can hear the officers in the video asking the man "You are under arrest . Do You understand ". This is important because what they are really asking him is to accept being arrested. Understand has a total different meaning in law then it does in the real world what Understand means in the legal world is Do YOU Stand Under Me. In other words he is asking you to give him authority over you . When you have been read your rights they always ask you if you understand the rights as i have read them to you ? If you answer yes to this question all other rights you had prior to this are waived and you must proceed with the rights you have agreed to . Always answer no , They must then reread them to you at which point they will ask you again if you understand this time say nothing , you have already answered this question once no need to do it again . One note the first time you are read your rights if you say nothing it is the same as saying yes, this is gained by them telling you that anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law . By saying nothing you automatically accept these rights under this phrase.

Last edited by Northern Boy; 07-29-2009 at 02:40 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:00 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Taser gives a man a boost to escape police

Thx for the info and I hope he got away
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:34 PM   #3
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

HaHa good for him, "run away!, run away!"
Ah reminds me of when I was a kid, LOL, we never got caught. HeHe
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:03 PM   #4
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

"your evil witch queen" ???? heheheheheee
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:48 PM   #5
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

so when we Over Stand the extortion agents resort to the reptilian parts of their brains and use violence. Primitive monkeys with guns.

Looks like the angles in heaven heard his tune.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:24 AM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

One of the things about being a free man on the land is that there is only one authority higher than you and that is god our creator . Police and Judges are the same as you and I . Although they like to think they have authority over us they don`t. This man was telling them that very thing.
Right now the law society ,they create the laws and statutes and in order to belong to this society you must pay a membership fee yearly. This society consists of Judges ,lawyers and Police officers . None of us have to pay this membership fee. Well if they create the rules by which a society must function and we don`t pay dues to belong to this society how is it that they can force their rules on none paying members ?
Old 06-04-2009, 01:35 AM   #7
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
so when we Over Stand the extortion agents resort to the reptilian parts of their brains and use violence. Primitive monkeys with guns.

Looks like the angles in heaven heard his tune.
What the policy enforcement squad try to do is get you to admit that you are in fact that person they are looking for they try to create the link between you and the straw man . It can be done in numerous ways , your drivers license is one way . they are looking for any thing to connect you when they ask him if he understands the one time he responds that he does`t understand their language another way to say it to A POLICE OFFICER IS THAT YOU DO NOT WISH TO CONTRACT WITH HIM . When unnecessary forced is used you as a free man have the right to defend yourself he did so by running away he was smart . If you have committed no crime and there is no injured party how can you be arrested . If they say the state is the injured party when you go to court simply call the state to the stand . No man can testify he is the state no harm no foul . Courts are also corporations
Old 06-04-2009, 02:12 AM   #8
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
What the policy enforcement squad try to do is get you to admit that you are in fact that person they are looking for they try to create the link between you and the straw man . It can be done in numerous ways , your drivers license is one way . they are looking for any thing to connect you when they ask him if he understands the one time he responds that he does`t understand their language another way to say it to A POLICE OFFICER IS THAT YOU DO NOT WISH TO CONTRACT WITH HIM . When unnecessary forced is used you as a free man have the right to defend yourself he did so by running away he was smart . If you have committed no crime and there is no injured party how can you be arrested . If they say the state is the injured party when you go to court simply call the state to the stand . No man can testify he is the state no harm no foul . Courts are also corporations
Super Awesome! please go on. This is great information.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:03 AM   #9
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Super Awesome! please go on. This is great information.
I agree, and we all need to know this stuff in case the time comes for peaceful protest.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:20 AM   #10
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Whaaaat...I am not my 14th Amendment stand in? Quick, quick...pinch me, no TASE me Bro!

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 06-04-2009 at 05:34 AM.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:33 AM   #11
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

That was great! Loved it.
I guess this is why freedom is called freedumb. We are dumb if we think they give us freedom.
He was certainly not dumb though.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:59 AM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I think the punishment for police brutality is to allow the victim to tase the officers.

Regardless, tasers should be outlawed.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:14 PM   #13
CacklingMuse
Avalon Senior Member

go man, go!!
CacklingMuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:10 PM   #14
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a case from Ireland . It is an example of what can happen if you know what your doing once inside the courtroom. This man was charged with refusing a breath test and failing to give blood

http://thinkfreeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=6108

Part 1
I made a special appearance today in the courtroom here`s how it went:

I was Charged with refusing breath/blood/urine tests.

It started at about 10:30 I met the legal aid guy who I fired about a week before the case because I thought he was a conman and this great new forum has given me a wealth of knowledge to try out. He came up outside the court house and was asking are you sure you dont want me,your a good guy let me help you out blah blah....I dont want the tax payers money for doing f*ck all....

I just said no thanks ill give it bash myself!

About an hour in he comes up to me in the courtroom with another legal aid woman who he says is the head of their gang and she asks me for a word outside, I say alright why not.

When we get outside she asks me what I think I`m doing, she must of been curious because I had a see through files case it looked like there was hundreds of pages in there. Only about ten were mine but it gave off a great impression! Ha !

Then she starts talking about phyciatric help , I just did the long sigh and said thanks!

I was called at about 11.30 by the clerk. The nerves kicked in as they do the b*stards!

Clerk: Is Sean Mc Mahon here?

Me :I am the agent of the legal fiction known as Sean Mc Mahon
(He is now referring to the Straw man)

Judge: Can you please stand in the dock?
( this is important all courtrooms have a railing that sits between the Lawyers judge and the rest of the courtroom its there for one purpose only to simulate the boarding of a ship. On a ship in older times there was a railing that encircled the ship . In order to be tried under maritime law you must be on a ship )

Me : I will on the condition that I can reserve my unalienable rights and that I do not grant your jurisdiction.
(Without saying this he in fact becomes the Straw man All laws and statutes are based on UCC law which is the law of the sea or maritime law . By standing in the Dock he in fact Boards their ship and the straw man and the real person become one . He agrees to do so under the condition he does not grant them jurisdiction in other words he will do so as long as they do not use UCC law when he does and the law of the land will apply to him )

*the whole courtroom goes silent there about 50 or so in there*

Judge: can you stand in the dock?

Me :*repeat what I said*

Judge: We will keep this standing till the end!
(This always happens when when you say this ? Why? How would a court ever make any money if everyone knew what to do . They will not proceed in from of a full courtroom and have this guy show them how to get off . Save it for when the court is empty.)

I was feeling confident at this stage because in a lot of other post people talk of being kept till the end for fear of anybody hear this info.

Im with my brother and a friend and we go outside to relax , when the legal aid guy comes out again and start saying he want me to do a phyc exam to see if I am mentally sound!

I just say are you having a laugh , I have two people here that can attest to my sanity. Im just laughing at this point . And then he goes on a rant about contempt and I assure him that Ill be fine. Even though the ****er started making me nervous saying ill be locked up for a week.I go back inside and wait.I later find out that he was hassleing my brother telling him If I dont snap out of it Im going to prison.

I get called again at 3.30 But this time im sitting at the back of the courtroom as they called my name without notice so I had no time to get up close to the judge and had to speak very loudly from the back!

(They love to do this its another reason for leaving it to the end If you don`t hear or know you have been called then they proceed with out you and try to find you guilty before you get a chance to say anything)

I started to go through the "I am the agent for..." and the police were going mad waving their hands in the get up motion!

Then the legal aid guy jumps up and starts saying " your honour he means no disrespect he is merely looking at things from a philosophical view point"
He rambles on for a bit longer...

Me " I do not mean to cause dis respect or harm to anybody in this courtroom is the way I am proceeding unlawful"

Judge" Is Mr O Higgens representing you?"

Me "I dont know why he is talking , I told him this already"

Me " Could the arresting officer please bring forward the injured party to this claim"

Judge " the arresting officer isnt here today sargent joe bloggs is representing him"

Me " So there are no witnesses then?"

Judge " we are not here to discuss the case" WHAT????

The man is going red in the face

Judge" We will remand you on bail for 7 days to reappear in court 54 do you consent?"

(The Threat )

Me " I will consent to this if you pay me €20,000 for wasting my time"
(He agrees to go to jail and tells the judge that he must pay 20,000 for wasting his time it is his fee for this now the judge is not dump and does not want to pay this he knows now whats going on)

Judge" We will remand you on bail for 7 days to reappear in court 54 do you consent?"

Me "I do not consent and waive all benifits"

Judge" what benifts"

Me " All benifits"

Me " I do not understand"

Judge stamps some form the sargent walks of the stand and leaves the room the next case is called and Im not asked to sign for any bail I sit there in disbelief and then leave!

(Remember he is the agent for the Straw man the judge just sent his straw man to jail )

Last edited by Northern Boy; 06-04-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:25 PM   #15
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Part 2

Ok I just got a letter off that weasel solicitor this morning who I have already fired several times.

It says :

RE: DPP(garda Mark O Connell)-V- You

Next court date : 3rd of April 2009 @ 10.30am Court 44

Dear Sean,

We refer to the above mentioned matter.

We must advise that the approach you are taking is very unwise and may well result in your incarceration for contempt or a fitness to plead report.

In the event that you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact this office.

Yours sincerely
Cahir o higgins

First of all Ive fired the guy so why is he still sending letters?

It is now 11.30 And ive only recived this letter!

The judge said court 54 and it says 44 on the letter?

Im proceeding lawfully so how can there be contempt!

I`ve missed the hearing altogether,I got the letter an hour after the hearing!

Not so successful after all, Four officers turned up a my door this morning with a warrant ( luckily I wasnt in).

Any ideas should I just hand myself in and deal with it in court?Or I heard warrants become void after 6 months.

After a delightful night in a cell and sheer ignorance from the court Ive wriggled my way back onto the streets here is the general gist of what happened today ...it actually makes me sick

The announcement in the court room:
SEAN MC MAHON vs OFFICER ...

* Im beckoned up the stairs*

While entering the courtroom

me: For and on the record I am the agent for MR SEAN MC MAHON , For and on the record I am here under protest and duress, For and on the record I claim common law jurisdiction.

Judge : sit down!(in the dock)

Me : I will sit down if I can reserve my unalienable rights?

Judge : SIT DOWN *shouting* I think he expected me!I expected him to!

Me : I claim my unalienable rights!

* that pest of a legal aid show his weasly head again( im gonna lay some rat traps for him next time) he has a whisper with the judge.

Judge : is he representing you ?

Me : will I be contracting with you if I answer you?

(What he tells the Judge here is that if he answers the question does that mean the judge is going to recognize him as the Strawman )

Judge : just answer the question yes or no?

Me :I have already sent him a notice, have I not?

Weasel : ( somthing like yes i have been informed and council is dismissed)

Judge : Do you require legal aid, if you do not answer i will take it as a no?

Me : I am well able to represent my self !

Judge : sit down SIT DOWN!

Me : I will sit down if I can reserve my unalienable rights?

Judge : *Blows his lid * I will hold you in contempt!

Me : would that be civil or criminal contempt?

Judge : Criminal contempt!

Me : where is the injured party to this claim? for and on the record I hold you accountable for your actions!

Judge : *explodes into a million little pieces of power trips* GET HIM OUT OF HERE!

(The judge can`t let people know that this guy is knows what he is doing )

Im hauled of down to cells!

For the next part youll have to excuse my memory as its a little jogged!

I was brought before him again and and I went through the same **** again except this time he charged me with contempt.

I asked who the injured party was?

judge : the court

Me : factually what is the court ? And how have I injured it?

Judge : I will decide the penalty after the break.

i was brought before the court again and the same **** again ,

except

Judge : I am holding you in contempt for talking over the policeman ( didnt happen) unless you sit their and Apologise to the court(somthing like that)

Me : For and on the record the court takes judicial notice of judges oath.

(This is important all Judge`s must swear an oath before becoming a Judge part of that oath is to remain Impartial . What this guy has just done is enter the judge`s oath into evidence now if the judge fails to be impartial he can be subject to removal from the bench)

Me : Im going to sit there while reserving my rights and I mean no disrespect to the court am I not proceeding lawfully?

Policeman; (finishes reading statment)

judge : MR MC MAHON would you like to ask Mr Policeman any questions?

Me : please do not call me that you are dishounering me , I have Mr MC MAHON here * I try to hand up my birth cert but nobody takes it)

after that I ask the arresting officer : could you define a crime for the court please?

officer : *NO ANSWER*

Me : Could the officer please point out the injured party in the claim?

Officer: *NO ANSWER*

Judge : * starts talking legalease saying things I couldnt under stand*

Me " I do not understand ,I DO NOT STAND UNDER"

The next thing I know Im on my way for seven lovily days in prision until im told at the door I have bail set at 200 so I ring up my brother and get the cash together and sign under duress!

THEY CAN DO WHAT EVER THE F*CK THEY WANT!!!
Old 06-04-2009, 03:39 PM   #16
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Part 3

Time to put this thread to f*cking bed!

Back in court today!

Clerk :Mr Mc Mahon VS Garda Mark O Conell

Clerk : Is mister Mc Mahon here?

Me: *standing at the back on dry land* For and on the record I an the agent for the legal fiction known as SEAN MC MAHON , I am a man of peace and I have caused nobody any harm, I offer the court my hand in peace?

(No harm no foul )

Judge: Come down here now.

Me : I waive the benefit and I relieve you of your duty to perform as consideration.

Judge: *says something privately to the officer*

*officer walks of the stand looking at the ground and goes out the door*

judge: * nods at me * and says thank you

http://thinkfreeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=6108

Last edited by Northern Boy; 06-04-2009 at 06:10 PM.