Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-02-2008, 06:23 PM   #76
perhaps
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The next six weeks

ADAM KADMON

I often have similar feelings. It all seems a bit ridiculous after a while. I never stop reading though...
perhaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:02 AM   #77
malakai
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I think I am in one of the safest places in a small town hidden in the canadian mountains.
I have all my food and water for 1 year and lots of other things.
Just getting the steel doors fitted tomorrow and the NBC air filtration unit installed ASAP in the bunker.
When everything is in place then I can sit back relax and get ready for one of the biggest adventures we will be facing.
Boy , what a ride this will be, fingers crossed my family and I get through this.
Got to hunker down with lots of board games I suppose.
I just hope I do have six weeks or lots more time still left before the **** hits the fan.
I still want to be able to stand on the mountain tops and breath the air and feel the sun on my face.
One day we will have Peace and love to all
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:03 AM   #78
ROBRAY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hi, All:

Most people will have seen this (posted on Project Camelot yesterday), but the issues are so important that they are very important to restate here.

Half Past Human, using its very unusual and creative predictive web bot technology, have identified 7 October as the date for a crucial event - preceded by a plateau of 11 days of tension starting on 27 September. The aftermath of the 7 October event, they say, will last till mid-February. They do not know what this is, save that’s it’s partly economic, partly military. They're confident of their prediction, and note that this situation is totally unique in their experience.

They compare the five months of 'release language' they have identified on the net (in connection with the period of time following the incident) with the far shorter 10 or 11 days following 9/11. This implies the possibility of a far more major and impactful event or situation.

There is no-one we know, or are aware of, who is saying that we should all relax and that this is all hype.

Personal comment here - but this is a guess:

It may be that there will be an economic event or situation (possibly connected with or coincident with a military event somewhere) - and then there may be another situation engineered to be superimposed on top of that. That could be an Avian Flu incident (real or faked), an induced major earthquake, or (God forbid) even the faked alien invasion (or appearance) that credible sources - including Jim Marrs, Linda Howe, Steven Quayle and even our own Henry Deacon - insist is possible.

In our summary above we omitted to also mention that oil industry whistleblower Lindsey Williams, talking with Jeff Rense on 22 July, stated that he had learned from an insider source - and (strangely!) had been authorized to release publicly - that an event would occur shortly before the US election that would guarantee McCain to be President. He did not know what that was. Aspects of Williams' testimony raised questions, but we state this for the further record.

The real issue is what to do about this information. This is what Avalon is all about. It may be smart to figure out what defensive action to take privately - in terms of safeguarding of assets, taking sensible logistical precautions, or where one might physically be (assuming choice) - and to be fully aware of how to correctly interpret any breaking news early. This is one of the purposes of this forum, and we'll do what we can to help.

Best to all, Bill

Well....It's time to get serious and do something about it!

I've been waiting for so many years the beginning of the end.

2012 is real.

Thanks Project Camelot!
ROBRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 05:48 PM   #79
inthemists
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Frank Samuel;35596]The rift of time is constanly changing as the conciouness of the Hu-mans
change. Remember the PTB cannot control your internal essence, therefore history on the long term basis is not yet written. The whole of the globe
will have a say on how the final chapter of the end and beggining of our history unfolds. It is a great to be alive at this time. You have all the tools you need to change your history. It is the lied of the PTB to make us believe that you are limited to a 3rd dimensional reality where doomsday is real.
The truth that doomsday is real for them, for they are powerless to continue
on this path of destruction. The recreation of our world and global conciouness is self evident and it cannot be stop. The warriors of light will prevail, we are magnets by which all the darkness of the cosmo will diminish.
Keep your Light ON !!!

WELL SAID!! THERE ARE MANY NEW WORLDS TO EXPLORE NOW- STEP OUT OF THE 3D, IT IS GOING DOWN THE ROAD OF DESTRUCTION VERY RAPIDLY NOW- IT DOES NOT HONOUR LIFE AND DOES NOT HONOUR EARTH..AND THE CONTROL SYSTEMS WITHIN IT ARE BEING DESTROYED.
A GOOD THING.

MOVE YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS INTO HIGHER WORLDS- GIVE THESE WORLDS THE POWER NOW- DON'T CONCENTRATE ON WHAT IS GOING DOWN-
TIME TO CREATE THE NEW HIGHER REALITIES- GIVE YOUR POWER TO CREATION. YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT WHAT CAN BE MANIFESTED NOW.

consciousness....the eternal frontier....

Last edited by inthemists; 11-23-2008 at 07:15 PM.
inthemists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:02 PM   #80
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

I do not want to doubt that Ben Fulford is an authentic source of information, but it has been about three weeks sinceI sent him an email asking him about something I have known about since 1991 and that he, too, should intimate knowledge about.

I pmed someone about this and told them I was beginning to doubt Fulford's sincerity because he has NOT addressed my knowledge as yet anywhere, not even in a reply to a private email sent to him at his own website.

I will tell you now that I do know of reports written in 1991 and you can confirm these reports were actually written and discussed in between the years 1985 and 1991 through actual newspaper reports now on microfilm.

Fulford should know of at least two reports entitled, Changemasters and Japan 2000 that were worked on by government agency members who were trying to start something up between Japan and the United States economically. Of course, there was a major uproar here over them where I live. But Fulford has not addressed these reports. They were significant in that these reports were stating the Japanese in their business practices were "godless" and "amoral" and were trying to economically bring down the United States by their less than above board business tactics.

If anyone has knowledge of these reports, you can pm me. But I swear that they did exist at one time. If they still do, I have not as yet found any copies of them--of which it was reported there were about 100 published.

And I would also like to know that Ben Fulford did know about them and can address them further as to what happened in Japan over these reports.

Thank you for letting me vent this information on this site.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:47 PM   #81
TheGhost
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sure Benjamin Fulford gets lots of emails - most of which he doesn't have time to read.
Sometimes he puts his email address on articles he posts on Rense.com. Have you tried adding him to MSN messenger?

Last edited by TheGhost; 11-25-2008 at 05:59 PM.
TheGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:49 AM   #82
BarryC
Avalon Senior Member

malakai, you seem to have the right idea.
As I've followed all the predictions (over the last few years) and developments of the past few months it is clear that the future is hard to predict in detail, but also clear that we should all be prepared - physically and spiritually.
BarryC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:31 AM   #83
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting to note that hardly any of the people who were posting on this thread are with us now! Have they all gone since subscription, or are there other reasons for their absence. Just wondering.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:44 AM   #84
gsp12101976
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Interesting to note that hardly any of the people who were posting on this thread are with us now! Have they all gone since subscription, or are there other reasons for their absence. Just wondering.
very good comment.
gsp12101976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:42 PM   #85
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Equally interesting is that all the "predictions" were absolute hogwash. As is the whole "2012 phenomenon", almost certainly.

I listened to Camelot's interview with David Icke last night (very good by the way), and (as many others have said recently) Icke said that 2012 may well be just another mechanism of the persons in power to "slow" up change...ie we will do nothing until the date is approaching.

Actually he also said that we should be changing our way of thinking NOW and not waiting around for some date or event to occur.

I am sure that people are changing, thought processes are changing, and as a result, "2012" will be a non-event.

Maybe the predictions of doom helped to wake people up.

Wake up everyday and enjoy life. Well if you aren't, why not? Change now....throw up the past, take a chance. What have you REALLY got to fear?

About 40 minutes into the Icke interview he talks about people's insecurities....i won't spoil it by telling you more....listen. But one thing is for sure, its time to wake up and be happy. When you are happy, the energy around you changes others that come into your orbit...and so on.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:52 PM   #86
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Just go into a comprehensive bookstore and count the amount of volumes about 2012 in the spiritual corner..... that should tell enough.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:18 PM   #87
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Well, i suspect you mean there AREN'T MANY???

I was in Foyle's today in London, the world's largest bookstore, and the "spiritual corner" called "esoterica", was remarkably small, thank goodness, because its all cr*p.

Having said that, a lot of people are making a lot of money from 2012.....much of it absolutely fraudulent, because NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING!!!! I laugh when i hear people talking about "Atlantis" etc. What on earth do they really know?? All laughably fraudulent, designed to extract our time and money.

And as for the "Astralwalker" thread...how can he say these things?? Check the Camelot site...even Bill and Kerry doubt the efficacy of it all, they are "just giving him a space to air his views". Proceed with A LOT OF CAUTION.

Don't waste your time or money on most of the 2012 stuff, just get on with your real lives. If someone, just once, tells me even a shred of evidence i can make sense of, i will listen. But i recently went on a "spiritual" tour of the mayan temples in Mexico, and when the "spiritual" leader said, "feel the atlantean vibrations", I decided it was time to head home...and skip all the hand holding in circles. If this is what "spiritual" is, i'm better where i am.

Conclusion: don't believe "predictions"....don't read the utterly unproven 2012/Atlantean/Lemurian/Extraterrestial stuff....who knows...really??

Somebody is fu*king with our minds. Get real.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:36 PM   #88
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Well, i suspect you mean there AREN'T MANY???

I was in Foyle's today in London, the world's largest bookstore, and the "spiritual corner" called "esoterica", was remarkably small, thank goodness, because its all cr*p.

Having said that, a lot of people are making a lot of money from 2012.....much of it absolutely fraudulent, because NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING!!!! I laugh when i hear people talking about "Atlantis" etc. What on earth do they really know?? All laughably fraudulent, designed to extract our time and money.

And as for the "Astralwalker" thread...how can he say these things?? Check the Camelot site...even Bill and Kerry doubt the efficacy of it all, they are "just giving him a space to air his views". Proceed with A LOT OF CAUTION.

Don't waste your time or money on most of the 2012 stuff, just get on with your real lives. If someone, just once, tells me even a shred of evidence i can make sense of, i will listen. But i recently went on a "spiritual" tour of the mayan temples in Mexico, and when the "spiritual" leader said, "feel the atlantean vibrations", I decided it was time to head home...and skip all the hand holding in circles. If this is what "spiritual" is, i'm better where i am.

Conclusion: don't believe "predictions"....don't read the utterly unproven 2012/Atlantean/Lemurian/Extraterrestial stuff....who knows...really??

Somebody is fu*king with our minds. Get real.
sound !! advice piers im definitly with you on this
feels clean and honest ....i wrote somthing simila on a thred this morning ....rhythmmm im realy happy to get real !!!!
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:31 PM   #89
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Must admit that as time goes by I am believing less and less about the whole 2012 thing.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:47 PM   #90
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Wow piers those wine hangovers are a b...tch huh, LOL!
OK I do agree with about everything you said except for the extraterrestial thing at the bottom. Even though I've never seen one I do believe they exist. It's a numbers thing, if there's 100's of billions of stars with 100's of billions of planets rotating around them, then I can only believe that we're not the only ones here.
I don't know what size, shape, or form they're in but I believe they're out there! Oh not to mention some of the very convincing NASA UFO videos, and others.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 04-09-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:40 PM   #91
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah Dan, that last glass of Puligny Montrachet really took its toll....I'll open another bottle after this, just to forget the "impending disaster" (that isn't coming hehehehe).....

seriously, I just re-read "On the beach", the shattering 1958 novel of Neville Shute which tells of the "waiting" as the radiation approaches and the certainty of their impending death, which i finished reading on the tube (the London Underground) today...it was strange.....i was looking at people like they didn't understand that the end of the world was HERE...then i realised how powerful mind programming can be. You really believe these things....

Read the book, quickly, and see how you feel...

I think i should have omitted the reference to extraterrestials, as that MIGHT be possible. I guess i DO agree with you, Dan. Its possible, we can't rule it out. But the rest...hmmm.

But just in case....I have a good supply of food, water and wine. How about visiting this beautiful part of London some time? One of the few places in a city you will be ok if you get "caught in the wrong place", as Bill and Kerry say.

You're welcome any time mate!
Old 04-09-2009, 11:38 PM   #92
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Hoho Piers, weren't YOU the one waiting for some spaceship with lady aliens to pick you up before Lon goes down?

I couldn't agree more with you on all fronts.

What I meant by the bookstore is that there is a plethora of 2012 books out there, but hey, that may be the German market. Haven't checked Waterstone's or so.

Still, I insist you share that Miso with me.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:44 PM   #93
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Hoho Piers, weren't YOU the one waiting for some spaceship with lady aliens to pick you up before Lon goes down?

I couldn't agree more with you on all fronts.

What I meant by the bookstore is that there is a plethora of 2012 books out there, but hey, that may be the German market. Haven't checked Waterstone's or so.

Still, I insist you share that Miso with me.
HaHa you buy and I'll fly!
I think you, Antaletriangle,Czymra, and Swanny should come here and I'll take you guys camping for a week out in the woods! We'll drink to much Jack Daniels by a roaring fire and howl at the moon!

oops I meant to put piers quote in not yours Czymra, LOL
Old 04-10-2009, 12:01 AM   #94
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
HaHa you buy and I'll fly!
I think you, Antaletriangle,Czymra, and Swanny should come here and I'll take you guys camping for a week out in the woods! We'll drink to much Jack Daniels by a roaring fire and howl at the moon!

oops I meant to put piers quote in not yours Czymra, LOL
Whatevers, you're on the wrong side of the pond, your favourite fellows are all on the isle!
Old 04-10-2009, 12:05 AM   #95
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Dan, thats an amazing idea...i've never been camping other than the beach in the south of france....needs the other guys then we'll have a GREAT party!! Can u fix an alien visitation too? Ever seen anything your way? Or are they just government holograms?

Btw, If you fly to my lovely reptilian city, then I'll buy 4 sure!! Partying all the way! Every day counts....

P.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:09 AM   #96
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Wot!!!! No girls invited
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:16 AM   #97
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Hey Dan, thats an amazing idea...i've never been camping other than the beach in the south of france....needs the other guys then we'll have a GREAT party!! Can u fix an alien visitation too? Ever seen anything your way? Or are they just government holograms?

Btw, If you fly to my lovely reptilian city, then I'll buy 4 sure!! Partying all the way! Every day counts....

P.
That's why you guys need to head this way, we'll go out miles and miles from anyone, any roads, or any towns. Hike into the wilderness and camp next to a mountain lake.
Carmen you get the girls together and camp a short distance away just in case you need any men to come and rescue you from a mean old bear!, LOL
Old 04-10-2009, 12:16 AM   #98
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Bring the vino and you're on! Well can't speak for Dan, but i'll show you a few reptilian statutes here....we'll need a bottle of pinot first, or else its a bit frightening up by the Bank of England on Threadneedle Street.....
Old 04-10-2009, 12:19 AM   #99
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Man Dan, where you are sound brilliant, but if there is one country I really fear going to it's the US of A! Get yar a*se here.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:04 AM   #100
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: The next six weeks

Yea come on Dan the grass is greener over here
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote